Selena & Demi: Tell Me You Love Me

Story Info
One year later, and now it's Selena who wants to talk.
9.2k words
4.45
12.7k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,309 Followers

Selena sat expectantly in her hotel room, waiting for a knock at the door.

It had been almost one year since she had last seen Demi, after her concert at the TD Garden. Given that she had managed to masterfully avoid any discussion of their relationship that night, the other woman would likely be feeling residual anger.

But, she had accepted the invitation to talk. And since the setting for this talk was Selena's hotel room, away from prying eyes, there had to be the understanding that one way or another, this would end in sex.

A bottle of non-alcoholic champagne sat on the coffee table alongside two stem glasses.

Selena for the umpteenth time began to rehearse the words that she had so carefully chosen, her various epiphanies over the past months distilled into one short speech.

A knock came at the door.

Demi was on the other side, her expression neutral, slipping quickly past Selena.

Both women sat on the couch.

"Champagne?" Selena offered. "It's non-alcoholic."

Demi shrugged, so Selena poured two glasses and handed one over.

"Before we talk," the former began, "I want you to know that if you plan to do what you did last time, fuck me every time I want to talk seriously about us, then I might as well leave now."

Selena nodded.

"Yeah, I know that was a dick move. But you know how bad I can be at heart-to-hearts."

"That's not an excuse," Demi shot back.

"I know. But don't worry, I didn't ask you here to just fuck you. I did want to talk."

"So, because you want to talk, we talk? What about when I wanted to talk?"

A sigh spilled past Selena's lips.

"Look, I'm sorry for how I acted then, but you really shouldn't have been surprised."

Demi's eyes flashed with anger, and she stood to make for the door.

A few feet away, Selena caught up, pulling her back around.

"Please don't leave until you hear what I have to say."

The anger in those eyes dissipated slightly.

After a standoff of several seconds, Demi shrugged and headed back to the couch.

Selena sat again, taking a long swig of the champagne.

"Say what you need to," Demi said softly, "and then I'll decide if I want to stay or leave."

"We both know you'll stay if I tell you to," Selena answered playfully.

Demi stared back, the anger still there, mitigated by the submissiveness.

"Anyway," Selena began hurriedly, "I wanted to talk about us."

"Then talk. I want to hear what you have to say about us."

The words played once again in her mind, tumbling out moments later.

"I had a lot of time, after the surgery, to think about my life. To think about what I want from my life, and about the people I want in my life. It's not like I was dying, but it made me seriously think. And I came to the realization that I have been stupid."

Demi arched an eyebrow.

"I used to think, not so long ago really, that the reason you and I would never work out is because it was easy. It's the easiest thing in the world for me to love you. Easier than breathing. Even when you're annoying, or dumb, or acting like a bitch, I still love you more than anyone or anything else."

The eyebrow remained arched.

"With Justin, and with Anton, it was hard. We'd fight, we'd complain, we'd do stupid shit to each other, but I thought it was all worth it because the love was there, even though it was a challenge, it was dirty, it was difficult, it was crazy. But that was stupid. I was stupid. Stupid to think that I belong with anyone else."

"Demi, it doesn't matter how I love you, if it's easy, if it's hard. It only matters that I love you, and that I only want you. I thought a lot about how if I keep avoiding the issue of our relationship, I might lose you, and I don't want that to ever happen."

Her audience was silent, with an unreadable expression besides the eyebrow still arched.

"What I'm saying is that I love you, and I want us to be together again."

"What about Justin?" Demi asked immediately, the question obviously at the forefront of her mind.

"What about him?"

"I thought the two of you got back together."

Selena shrugged.

"He reached out to me after the surgery. I was still thinking things through then. I'm going to break up with him later this week. If you'll have me, that is."

"How do I know you'll actually break up with him?" was the second question.

"Because I say so. I promise."

"You could just be messing with me."

Selena drew back in surprise.

"You really think I could be that cruel?"

Demi shrugged, the nonchalant gesture barely hiding a certain amount of pain.

Taken aback, Selena moved closer, reaching out to take Demi's hand into hers.

"If I was ever that cruel, I'm sorry. I mean what I'm saying. I love you, and you are all I want."

The façade of neutrality cracked slightly.

"We'd be together? Like, officially?"

"Yeah. We can announce it on Instagram together if you want."

The answer to that was a delighted squeal, the façade crumbling entirely as Demi launched forward, enveloping Selena in a strong hug. Giggling at her exuberance, Selena hugged her back just as strongly.

"I love you so much," Demi murmured, sniffling slightly.

"I love you too."

Demi laughed, the sound light and carefree, drawing back from Selena to reach for her own still-full glass of champagne.

"A toast then," she announced, "to us."

"To us," Selena repeated, clinking her glass against the other.

After the subsequent sip, Selena fixed her gaze on Demi.

"Just one thing we need to make clear."

"What's that?"

"Do you remember the things I used to do to you? Back when we were first together?"

Demi bit her lip.

"Yeah. Are you going to do those things again?"

Selena moved closer, face to face now, a predatory smile creeping across her mouth.

"Yes and no. I was very determined back then to do everything I could to you. I've learned since that sometimes it's not about what you do, it's about what you don't do. Do you understand?"

"Not really."

"Well, you will."

A whimper spilled from Demi.

"I hope you haven't forgotten who you belong to."

Demi shook her head.

"I would never forget that."

"Forget what?" Selena asked playfully, now taking those full hips into her grip.

"You own me."

"That's right."

Her hands trailed along curves, drawing an excited sound from Demi.

"Every inch of this gorgeous body is my property."

Demi whimpered again, nodding eagerly.

One of those hands slid up past Demi's neck to her hair, collecting a fistful.

With a sharp yank, she pulled Demi's head back, a yelp coming from her fellow musician.

"I will do whatever I want to you. And that will sometimes involve doing nothing to you."

Those dark eyes were wide, desperate desire blended with adoring submissiveness.

"If I want to ignore you for a week, it'd be my right."

"Yes..."

"If I want to tattoo 'Property of Selena' across your ass, it'd be my right."

"Yes..."

"If I want to get you knocked up by having a dozen guys breed you again and again..."

Those eyes widened further, a whorish coo spilling out from her slightly open lips.

"It'd be my fucking right," she finished emphatically.

"Yes..."

Smirking in satisfaction, Selena let go of her hair, and laid back on the couch.

The motion made her dress ride up around her thighs. Her hands dragged the hem further upwards, showing off her panties, wet with her arousal.

"Take off your clothes," she commanded.

Immediately obedient, Demi stood and moved into the center of the room, starting to strip.

There was always a conflict for Selena in these moments, when Demi displayed her lush body, making sure to go slowly in a playfully shy manner. The anticipation was an important part of watching, the enticing way that inch after inch of her property was bared. But, at the same time, all she wanted was to see that glorious form in its entirety, her patience usually nonexistent when planning to ravage Demi. Sometimes, back when they had first gotten together, Selena would simply interrupt a striptease to tear the clothes off her.

This time, her patience won out.

Laying back against the arm of the couch, she let a hand slide down to her still-covered sex, watching Demi undress. By now, she was in a bra and panties, both classic black, lacy and expensive. Her hands moved behind her back, and quickly, the bra slumped forward, Demi smiling coquettishly as she let it slump further off her chest, the soft swells of her breasts visible. Several agonizing moments later, and those breasts were fully revealed, looking as always like a pair of perfect handfuls. As one hand slid down to her remaining scrap of clothing, the other played momentarily with her nipples, brushing along the hard buds, a satisfied sigh spilling from her lips. That indulgence was ended soon, as that hand joined the other, fingers from both hooking into the band, drawing the fabric slowly down. Watching that sweet cunt show itself made Selena purr, her hand now sliding into her own panties.

The last part of Demi's outfit ended up pooled around her feet and kicked aside.

"Come here," Selena called, a finger probing the entrance to her sex.

Demi stepped forward, but then stopped.

Her eyes fixed on her owner as she sunk to the floor and began to crawl.

The sight made a wolfish smile cross Selena's lips.

"You look so hot when you do that," she murmured.

The look on her lover's face, the way her hair framed that lustful expression, the way her breasts swayed slightly underneath her, the way her ass wagged from side to side as her hands and knees shuffled her across the room, all combined to make Selena moan, a second finger now at her sex.

"Good girl," she breathed, reaching out as Demi came to the couch, tenderly petting her dark tresses.

Demi nuzzled against the extended palm, gazing up at her owner in anticipation of the next command.

"I bet you want to taste my pussy," Selena drawled.

The frantic nod that followed made her smirk.

"Then beg for it."

Barely a second passed after the sentence ended, when Demi spoke up, her words suffused with desire.

"Please, Selena, please, let me taste your pussy, please, I need to taste you, please, it's been too long since I tasted you, please..."

Selena giggled, still petting at those tresses.

"Please, let me make you feel good, let me serve you like I always used to, please, Selena, please, Mistress Selena..."

"Ooh, I haven't heard that one in too long!"

"Please, my mistress, please, let me taste your pussy, please, I need it so bad, please, so bad..."

The pitiful pleas continued. As Selena continued to giggle, her fingers now working in her cunt, Demi kissed obsequiously at the hand in her hair.

"Okay," Selena finally announced, sliding her panties off, spreading her legs, "if you want to serve me, then get to it."

Something in between a groan and a squeal spilled out in response. Demi hurried onto the couch, sliding up in between those tensing thighs. The sight was familiar, those smoky eyes fixed on her, that mess of dark hair fluttering from excitement, the reach of tanned flesh vulnerable to her roving eyes, the curve of her back leading down to her gorgeous ass.

During their relationship, back before the realities of life had forced them apart, Demi had learned just how to please her, just where to linger, just where would elicit the strongest response.

None of those lessons had been forgotten, even despite the two women having fucked only a handful of times since breaking up. The bond that they shared was too deep, and the hold Selena had on her too strong, for anything as trivial as time and distance to truly diminish their mutual love.

The enthusiastic efforts of that dedicated mouth sent shivers up her spine. Her hand took a firm fistful of hair, for that little bit of arrogance that would serve to remind Demi of her natural place. The doe-eyed songstress did not need the reminder, as submissive as she was, but it was always delightful to hammer home the point, to use whatever means available to annihilate any lingering doubt. Selena purred as her pleasure intensified, a wriggling tongue pushing into her channel. Her free hand worked her dress off, the only clothing left on her a black bra, soon taken off and thrown to the floor as well. With her breasts now bared, Demi sent a hand up to caress along them, moaning into her mouthful all the while.

"You like how my pussy tastes?" Selena teased.

"Mm-hmm," Demi murmured, unwilling to vacate that juicy treat to speak.

Giggling at her reaction, Selena glanced idly at her phone.

There was a bit of time left before she had to leave for her interview and performance.

She spent it on the couch, reaching several orgasms from her pet's talented tongue. Basking in that attention was quite the delight, Demi more eager to please than usual, likely supremely happy now that their relationship was finally back on. The exquisite sensations washed over Selena, her body squirming on the couch as her pussy streamed sticky nectar all over her fellow pop star's face. Each flood made her groan softly, and made the other woman squeal in excitement, the adorable sound muffled. While her lips and tongue worked dutifully, her hands strayed all over the flesh before her, sliding down and around to cup at Selena's ass or stroking at her pert breasts or simply feeling whatever bit of body was available, every inch a tactile treasure. Had Selena not intervened, she had no doubt that Demi would have stayed between her legs well through the rest of the night.

But her responsibilities beckoned, so she pulled Demi away from her treat.

"I have to get ready," she told her, sliding off the couch.

Demi waited patiently as Selena dressed.

Once ready, she stopped in front of the couch, where Demi was sitting.

"You can get dressed if you want while I'm gone, but I expect you to be naked when I get back. Understand?"

Demi nodded solemnly.

Her entourage was likely ready, so Selena gave her a quick kiss, before leaving, casting one last glance over her shoulder at the naked songstress.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Demi sat on the couch, flipping through the television channels. Not much was interesting, but it was all to pass the time, to wait out the solitude until her owner came back.

A small smile twitched across her lips at the thought that Selena would once again fully take up that mantle.

When their first relationship had ended, there had been an unspoken understanding that their dynamic had not. And whenever they got together, even with those rendezvouses coming few and far between, even with the time and space and circumstances that had conspired to keep them apart, even with the other romances that both women had found, neither her own submissiveness and Selena's possessiveness had diminished in the slightest. It was a perfectly natural thing for Demi to drop to her knees before her longtime lover. It was just as perfectly natural for Selena to demand obedience to her every command. But as they were not together as a couple any of those times, the liaisons had been entirely of a sexual nature, Selena not seeming to care about much else beyond the physical, her ownership not extending to anything besides simple usage.

But now, there was nothing keeping that dynamic from expanding into their everyday lives as it once had.

It was a mark of how far under thrall she was that she was still naked, with no plans to put on even the skimpiest scrap of clothing. That was of course something that Selena was fully aware of. Both owner and owned knew just how much their dynamic had fully ingrained itself in each other's psyche. It would have been easy to throw on even just panties, but to do so would have felt wrong. Even though Selena would never know, Demi herself would, which was more than enough motive to stay nude.

The shows on TV barely kept her imagination at bay.

Once Selena returned, there would be passions released, a storm of domination and subjugation waiting to unleash its fury.

Demi squirmed slightly, her pussy still quite wet, her fingers itching to move there but behaving nevertheless. There had been no command with regards to masturbation but doing so by herself seemed like a paltry pleasure compared to the ruthless abuse that would be hers to endure later.

Time ticked by agonizingly slowly. Every little sound from outside the room drew her attention, her breath catching, her eyes fixing on the door with the fervent hope that this time it would be Selena. And every time that it was just someone passing by, her restlessness increased.

Finally, a click sounded from the door, her eyes once again flickering over.

It opened, and her lover slipped inside.

"Hey," she said, taking her shoes off, padding over to meet Demi on the couch, giving her a quick kiss.

There was no time for her to enjoy it, as Selena pulled her into the bedroom hurriedly.

"Lie down on your stomach," came the command, followed immediately by obedience.

Demi waited, facedown, a few minutes passing by after Selena went into the other room.

When she came back, it was with several lengths of rope.

A wicked smile crept dangerously across Selena's lips.

She took hold of Demi's left arm, and stretched it out towards the nearest bedpost, stopping just at the point of discomfort. One length of rope was tied around that wrist. Demi winced as it was cinched tightly. That wicked smile made her squirm as the other end of the rope was tied around the nearest bedpost, the limited slack forcing her arm to stay extended, pressed down against the mattress.

The procedure was repeated three more times.

Demi was left bound to the bedposts, both arms and both legs taut and forced down against the sheets.

The finishing touch started with a fifth rope tied around her neck.

The rough fabric bit into her flesh just enough to make her whimper.

And then Selena tied the other end to a bedpost, the usual lack of slack leaving her head forced down, cheek against the bedsheets.

A soft laugh came from behind her trussed form. She tried to glance back, but the ropes prevented her from moving that much. The laugh dwindled away; for a few long moments there was only silence.

Until the bed shifted, Selena clambering up to mount her.

"How does it feel?" she asked casually.

Demi could only answer with a moan.

Not because of the ropes, but rather that comforting weight resting atop her, the warmth of that body, the simple presence of her lover. It presaged a rough night ahead. Her moan became a sultry sigh as two hands landed, and began to roam around, taking stock of her figure. One teased downwards to squeeze at her ass, sliding down between the lush cheeks to brush along her weeping slit. She gasped, bucking mindlessly against that light sensation, her body unable to move much but still highly receptive to any sort of stimulation from its owner. The other hand moved up and underneath to stroke at her breasts, pressed against the bedsheets, her nipples achingly hard.

"I could do anything I want to you right now," Selena purred, "and you can't stop me."

Demi keened restlessly, bucking back again as much as the ropes would allow.

"Not that you would stop me even if you could."

The hand at her breasts came back around, the fingers dragging lightly across her upper back.

"You've always been such a submissive little slut. Are you like that with anyone else?"

Demi kept keening, feeling those feather-light caresses moving around, deft fingers tracing the rising goosebumps.

"I asked you a question," Selena drawled, digging nails into her flesh pointedly.

A squeak of pain from Demi was followed by an answer.

"Not...not nearly as much as with you," she managed to croak.

majicman21
majicman21
1,309 Followers