Selena and Taylor Girl on Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, after many more minutes of intense dildo fucking of Selena's pussy, Taylor withdrew, giving Selena a brief pause. Then Sel felt Tay's fingers around her anus and got really scared, realizing that Taylor could be crossing a very strong personal boundary soon. 'Oh no! I don't want to be violated there!' She thought in terror. 'I think I have to tell Tay now to stop.' But somehow she was unable to muster the courage to say anything, and also was worried that it would turn on Tay even more and make things even worse...

Taylor pulled down Sel's tan pantyhose to get better access to her ass, and used her own and Sel's pussy juices to lubricate Selena's back door all over, then opened it up with first one, then two, and finally three fingers, creating a lot of pain for Selena, who could not really take it any longer. Even though she knew it was not yet the end of it; she started to cry in pain and despair, but only to turn on Taylor even more by doing that.

Taylor spread Selena's cute and firm ass cheeks wide and then inserted her black strap-on dildo that was moist from Selena's saliva and pussy juices deep into Sel's asshole, resting only briefly, and then pounding away on it with full force. Selena was now on the verge of losing consciousness from the intense pain and the strong feeling of shame and humiliation. But she managed to stay in the experience, and as Taylor nailed her asshole with ever increasing force and intensity, probing deeper and deeper into her anus with her black strap-on dildo, and humiliating her with obscene language, Selena was again able to turn around, first mentally and then physically, and able to enjoy the hot assfucking ride with her master Taylor.

Both Selena and Taylor got closer and closer to the edge of coming, as Taylor pounded Sel's ass and held on to her firm breasts, gently squeezing her erect nipples, now noticing for the first time how sexually aroused her friend had become from their domination and bondage play. Selena noticed how close Taylor was to coming and shouted out to her that she wanted to be assfucked even harder by her master. That was all it took, and with a few more deep dildo penetrations of Selena's anus, Taylor climaxed, convulsed and shuddered all over her body, enjoying the hottest and wildest sensations of sexual orgasmic energy she ever had. As Selena noticed her friend was coming, she went over the edge, as well, her pelvic muscles contracting rhythmically around the black dildo still deep inside of her anus, and she experienced a warm, lustful sensation of sexual energy flowing throughout her body and making her very light-headed.

Once the two young singers got back to earth from their wild orgasmic experiences, Taylor Swift pulled her strap-on dildo out of Selena Gomez's ass, took it off and then gently removed the bondage ropes from Selena's wrists and feet, finally relieving her of her hogtie position. Selena smiled at Taylor, without saying a word, and then took off her heavily soiled luxury tan pantyhose and threw it on the floor. She stretched out a hand to Taylor, who bent down to her, kissing her gently on her cheek, and then the two of them embraced for yet another time, soon moving into intense French kissing, rolling around in bed, gently caressing each other all over their sensuous bodies, and eventually falling asleep, dreaming of each other's songs from the concert on the evening before...