Selena Ch. 02

Story Info
Day 1 of the conference and a lot more action in the hotel.
3k words
4.26
34.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,407 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me.

*

It was definitely beneficial that Selena and I'd had plenty of time to indulge our carnal desires for each other prior to the start of the conference on Thursday morning. Not only did I sleep like a rock, feeling completely content with Selena breathing softly beside me, but I was able to focus more on the morning's seminars rather than being completely distracted by the potential upcoming festivities with her. I was still thinking about her during the morning session but I wasn't driven to distraction because I'd already had the opportunity to enjoy her pleasures. When we were getting ready to break for lunch, I sent her a text so she'd know that I was on my way back to the room in case she was still lying out by the pool. When I reached the room, however, she was already there.

She had the room service menu out and had already decided what she wanted, so I took a quick look and called our order down. That done, I looked at her standing there wearing her bikini top and a sarong around her waist and my cock was already rising. My camera was beside the phone, so I took a couple of pictures of her then took her in my arms. We started to make out and I grasped her ass to pull her against my growing tool.

"You think we have time?" she asked, hopefully. I lifted her up onto the table by the window, set my camera beside her, slipped my hand under her sarong and caressed the front of her bikini bottom before pulling it aside. She was working on getting my slacks open and extracting my cock from my briefs, which I quickly took in my hand and embedded in her dripping pussy. She lay back on the table as I grabbed her legs and hooked them over my arms. With my hands on the tops of her thighs, I was able to pull her toward me each time I pushed into her. She took over holding her bikini bottom aside and, as she had the day before, was stroking her clit as I fucked her. I didn't know how much time we'd have before our food arrived, but I didn't think it would be long so I was fucking Selena hard and fast and it felt fantastic.

I knew there wasn't going to be an issue cumming myself before our food arrived, but I wasn't sure about Selena at first. As she worked her clit over, though, I started to wonder if she wasn't going to beat me. The combination of finally seeing her again, the bikini she was wearing and fucking her with her bikini still on had my orgasm approaching rapidly and with considerable pleasure. Her pussy was also so hot and wet while continuing to get even more so that my cock was soon swelling as my orgasm was imminent. Right when I thought I was about to cum, Selena let out a cry and started to shake. Her pussy was flooded with additional lubrication that made her pussy feel even more heavenly, so I started to spurt into her with a moan of pleasure.

I didn't want to stop fucking her, so I kept thrusting into her until I couldn't any longer then let go of her legs as she sat up. We started to make out again when there was a knock at the door.

"Room service," came the voice from outside.

"Coming," I replied as I tucked myself away and zipped up again. Selena hopped off the table and dashed for the bathroom as I opened the door. It was only after our lunch was set up and I'd tipped the hotel employee who'd delivered it and sent him on his way that she came out of the bathroom and I was pleased to see that she was stark naked. I picked up my camera and took a few more photos before she sat down to eat, then again as she started working on her lunch with her bare breasts peeking over the top of the table. I set the camera aside and started on my own lunch while my gaze traveled back and forth between Selena's blue eyes and her tits. I don't know that I'd ever in my life sat fully clothed eating lunch with a naked female companion so, as we discussed what we'd each done that morning, the blood was already flowing back to my cock.

"That was good," Selena announced once she'd finished, "but I could use some dessert."

She stood and walked around to me then dropped to her knees. I turned my chair as she reached for my belt again and she quickly had my pants open. I raised my ass off the chair as she worked my pants and underwear down, my cock at half-mast and slowly rising. Once she'd wrapped her lips around it, though, it didn't take long before I was rising much more rapidly. I was running my fingers through her blonde hair as she started to pump the base and gently fondle my balls, but decided that I wanted to more thoroughly enjoy the remaining time before I had to head back downstairs.

"How about a sixty-nine?" I asked as she bobbed her head up and down. She slipped my cock from her mouth and smiled up at me, nodding. We both stood and I moved over to the bed with my pants still around my ankles. Rather than take them off, I just assumed the bottom position and she straddled my head. My hands were immediately on her ass as I gazed up at her blonde bush and juicy pussy above me. She bent forward and started stroking my cock before engulfing it in her mouth again. I moaned as her lips slid up and down while she pumped the base before jutting out my tongue and lapping at her pussy. She moaned as well while I was licking her slit and caressing her ass. Bringing one hand between her legs, I slipped a couple of fingers into her slick pussy and started to pump them in and out while focusing my tonguing on her clit.

Her mouth felt fantastic as it slid up and down my tool, so it wasn't long before I could feel another orgasm beginning to build due to her oral talent. As I was devouring her pussy and my fingers were coated with her copious lubrication, I thought about the previous day when I'd run my tongue over her asshole and she'd shivered with pleasure. I started to alternately massage her asshole with my slick fingers when I wasn't pumping them in and out of her pussy and she seemed to be enjoying the sensation. Naturally, as we continued to orally stimulate each other, I eventually applied a little bit of additional pressure and one of my fingers slipped into her ass. Immediately, she began to shake all over as she came, taking her mouth from my cock to let out a loud, low moan. When her long, intense orgasm finally tapered off, I slipped my finger from her ass and dropped my head back onto the bed.

Once she'd finished cumming, she wrapped her lips around my throbbing cock again and began to suck it with renewed zeal. I don't know if her orgasm fired her up or if she just wanted to make sure that I experienced as much pleasure as she had, but she was giving it her all and I was definitely enjoying it. My cock swelled even more as I relished the pleasure of her hot mouth before exploding into it with a grunt. She swallowed my load and nursed my cock until I was completely spent, then let it fall from her mouth and rolled off next to me. I looked at the clock and figured I'd better get myself back together for the afternoon session. Likewise, Selena got back into her bikini and sarong and grabbed her pool bag, then we headed downstairs. We kissed a bit as we parted ways and I was pleased to see some envious looks from some of the other enginerds.

Again, I was able to focus on the afternoon seminars while still thinking about how glad I was that I'd invited Selena and that she'd been able to make it. I texted her again as I was getting ready to head back to the room, but when I got there I could hear the shower going. I went into the bathroom and peeked behind the curtain at the hot, naked woman who was in there before asking if I could join her. Getting the sense that she had expected me to, I stripped down and stepped into the shower, my cock growing rapidly as I got my hands on her hot body again. We lathered each other up, getting each other completely aroused in the process, and I couldn't seem to keep my hands off of Selena's sweet ass.

"Your ass is fucking incredible," I told her as I ran my soapy hands over it yet again.

"Do you want to fuck it?" she asked, surprising me.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"I wouldn't tease you," she replied, laughing, "Let's get lathered up where it matters."

She got my rigid cock good and lubricated while I did the same with her asshole. She braced against the shower wall as I eased my throbbing tool into her tight ass. Our moans echoed through the bathroom and I started to slowly slide my cock in and out of her while holding her by the hips. I was pleased when her body started to shake within minutes of having her ass penetrated as she had her first orgasm. I didn't need to do anything more than continue to slowly fuck her. Once I got a nice rhythm going, I moved my hands up to caress her tits and gently pull on her hard nipples. Her ass felt so nice and tight that I knew I'd be blowing a load in there fairly quickly myself.

Even though she'd already cum, I ended up dropping one of my hands down from her tits to massage her clit, which caused her to let out a louder moan. As my cock swelled more the closer I got to cumming, she was moaning louder though it sounded a lot more like pleasure than discomfort that she was feeling. As I was approaching the verge of another orgasm, I brought my other hand down and slipped a finger into her pussy as I continued to stroke her clit. She started to shake again as another orgasm coursed through her and, before she'd finished cumming, I started to spurt deep into her tight ass. I pulled out once I was spent and turned her around, kissing her deeply.

"That was awesome," I told her once I'd pulled my lips from hers and was looking deep into her blue eyes.

"I agree," she said, "There's just something about a cock in my ass that makes me cum like mad."

We made out a little bit more then finished rinsing off and turned off the shower. We dried each other off as we talked about what to do for dinner. There were a few other restaurants nearby, so we decided on one as we were getting dressed, then headed out. By the time we'd settled the bill, on my employer of course, we were ready to head back to the hotel room again. In the elevator, Selena told me that she wanted to suck my cock and swallow my load again. I told her that I wanted to eat her pussy again as I had on the previous night. As the saying goes, a sixty-nine is fine, but sometimes you just want the opportunity to focus both on the pleasure you are giving and the pleasure you are receiving.

Selena wanted to take care of me first so that I could get naked while she went into the bathroom to slip into something sexy again. I made sure I had my camera handy as I positioned myself in the middle of the bed, propped up on pillows, with my cock throbbing. She came out this time wearing a satin nightgown that was barely long enough to cover her ass and pussy with spaghetti straps that were long enough that her nipples were likewise nearly exposed. She indulged me when I started taking pictures, showing me both front and back, then lifting the hem. Once I had shots of her exposed ass and pussy, she flashed her nipples at me then briefly raised the entire nightgown up to her chin.

I kept the camera ready as she crawled up the bed, her small tits dangling, and caught a shot with my cock in the foreground and her swinging tits approaching it. I also got more shots of Selena sliding her mouth up and down my tool before I set the camera aside and focused instead on the pleasure that I was feeling. Kneeling between my spread legs, she had lowered her head and her blonde hair hung around her face as she expertly sucked my cock. I enjoyed the sight and feel of her lips as they moved up and down my tool as I ran my fingers through her hair. After a few highly pleasurable minutes, she continued to pump my cock in her fist, but put her tongue to work on my balls. She lapped away at my sack while I couldn't help but moan at the feeling then she ran her tongue up the underside of my shaft and licked the head.

It was hard to say who was getting more enjoyment out of having her sucking my cock. Though I suspected it was me, I was also certain that she was definitely enjoying herself, as well. She was taking the opportunity to really draw out the pleasure as she hadn't really been able to take the time to the previous times she'd sucked my cock. I was savoring every pass of her lips as she gradually built up the level of pleasure that I was feeling, taking me close to the brink and just holding me there. It wasn't torturous by any means; she was just infinitely skilled at making me feel good for longer than I would have imagined being able to. It was a wonder that her jaw wasn't getting tired by the time she seemed ready to bring me completely to orgasm. My cock started to swell even more, as it typically did, as I tried to just relax and enjoy every sensation before I exploded with a loud moan into her mouth. She greedily swallowed down my load, as if she'd been anxiously awaiting it, then let my cock fall from her mouth once I was spent.

"Best blowjob ever," I assured her as I caught my breath and she raised her head. She straightened up, sitting on her heels as I looked her over, as happy that I was about to eat her pussy as I had been about having my cock in her mouth. She reached for the hem of her nightgown, but I shook my head, wanting her to keep it on, at least for the moment. I sat up then moved around to swap places with her as she laid back against the pile of pillows and spread her legs. I didn't even need to push her nightgown up to see her blonde bush since it was so short and, when she bent her knees, her pussy was fully exposed. I lay on my stomach with my face right in front of her pussy and just admired it momentarily before running my tongue up her dripping slit. She moaned and immediately placed a hand on the back of my head.

I didn't realize she'd grabbed the camera with her free hand until I was startled by the flash as I ran my tongue up between her lips, tasting her juices. She took another shot as I glanced up at her, but after that I stopped keeping track and just went back to devouring her pussy. I slipped a couple of fingers easily into her due to all of the lubrication and started to pump them in and out while licking and sucking her clit, which apparently got her to set the camera aside because I soon felt both hands on my head. She was rocking her hips toward my face which made me more conscious of trying to draw out her pleasure as she had done for me and not have her climax too quickly. I did everything I knew how to do to increase the amount of pleasure she was feeling and the length of time that she felt it. Eventually, though, she was starting to tense up and I focused more on getting her to cum so that I wasn't torturing her.

Her pussy was getting wetter and more engorged the closer she got to cumming as the rate of her breathing also picked up. Finally, she let out a cry and her body started to shake. I continued to eat her as she was cumming and only raised my head once she'd let go of it. She was lying back against the pillows with her chest heaving, so I was just watching her until she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Best pussy eater ever," she said, echoing my compliment of her oral talents. I moved up and kissed her then helped her out of her nightgown so that we could get to bed. We got ourselves done and talked about watching some TV, but ended up just cuddling together and falling asleep.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,407 Followers