Selena Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

"Wow," I finally said, in what might have been the understatement of the year, "it just keeps getting better."

"We definitely have some intense sexual chemistry," she agreed, "I'm so glad you invited me here this week."

She rolled toward me and we kissed passionately again, then began to talk about all of the wonderful things we'd experienced together since we'd both arrived in Louisville. It wasn't long before we started trying to figure out when we could get together again and where we should meet up. As we were talking, Selena's hand had found my cock and it wasn't long before she had revived it and was fisting it slowly. She had been doing it so absently while we chatted that she suddenly seemed surprised to find my tool throbbing in her small, soft hand.

"Guess we better find somewhere to put this," she said as she released my tool and rolled over onto all-fours. When she started barking as I got to my knees, I figured that she didn't want me fucking her ass again, which was fine with me. She dropped her head to the comforter and had started rubbing her pussy and stroking her clit as I was getting into position behind her. I eased myself into her hot, wet pussy then took her by the hips and started to slowly fuck her, admiring her ass as I always seemed to. I knew she was stroking her clit as I fucked her and she was pushing back against my incoming thrusts, so I wasn't expecting it to take very long before she was cumming yet again.

I figured I could make her cum really quickly if I started to stimulate her ass with one of my fingers, but I decided instead to just have her ride out the pleasure she was feeling and enjoy it for as long as possible. Her pussy continued to feel hotter and wetter the longer I was fucking her and I was certainly enjoying that feeling. I slid my hands up over her ribs to caress the soft, smooth flesh of her tits then gently tugged her hard nipples. By not fucking her hard and fast, I hoped that I was drawing out her pleasure but, as she started to get noisier, I didn't want to end up torturing her. I gradually straightened up and took her by her hips again, then started to pick up my pace. My hips ended up smacking against her ass as I felt her pussy becoming even more engorged and she was moaning almost continuously.

Finally, she let out a cry and I could feel her trembling as she came. I continued to fuck her, enjoying the increased lubrication in her hot pussy, then pulled out once I was certain she'd finished cumming. I had her roll onto her back, then straddled her head as I lowered mine toward her blonde bush. As I was once again admiring her trim blonde bush at close range, she was already engulfing my throbbing tool in her hot mouth. I had to moan and savor the feeling of her oral talents momentarily before jutting out my tongue and starting to lick her pussy. She was still flowing with juices, which I spent some time lapping up before slipping a couple of fingers into her as I licked and sucked her clit. She moaned around my cock, but maintained her focus and continued to slide her mouth as far down my shaft as she could manage. As she also pumped the base and caressed my balls, I could feel an orgasm beginning to build.

I don't think Selena was even considering her own pleasure, especially given that she'd already cum, but I was still trying to provide her with some while enjoying what she was so enthusiastically providing me. My cock was swelling even more as my orgasm got closer and I eventually had to stop working on her pussy just so I could really enjoy how good her mouth was making me feel. The pleasure continued to build until I exploded into her mouth with a moan and pumped my seed down her throat. She swallowed and sucked until I was completely spent then let her head drop back onto the comforter. I started to reposition myself, planning to finish her off while lying between her spread legs so that I could look up along her naked body, but she beckoned me to come and lay with her instead. We held our naked bodies together, just feeling each other breathe, until we agreed to get to bed.

I'd left my camera sitting in the bathroom so, as we were doing our ablutions in preparation of going to sleep, I took a few more shots of Selena standing naked before the mirror and walking around the hotel room. Knowing that we'd be parting the next morning, I was really glad that I had a lot of new photos to add to the ones she'd emailed me. I suspected that my hand would be getting quite a workout in the days after I was back home, but I suspected her vibrator would be quite busy, as well. Once we were both ready, we slipped into bed naked together and were soon asleep in each other's arms.

We slept in the next morning since I didn't have any seminars to attend and we'd both had the sense not to book early flights. It was nice to wake up gradually with Selena still lying beside me. When other parts of us started waking up, too, Selena requested one last ass-fuck in the shower before we had to go our separate ways. That definitely woke me up even more. I grabbed my camera again on the way to the bathroom and, this time when she was bent over to turn the water on, I was taking pictures of her ass and of her pussy peeking out between her thin thighs. I also took a few shots of my cock resting on her ass between her cheeks to remind us both of how much we'd enjoyed my cock sliding in and out of her ass.

I finally set my camera aside when it was obvious that we were both anxious to get in the shower and get going. Selena grabbed the shower gel and lathered up my tool then turned so that I could lather up between her ass cheeks. Once we were ready, I eased my cock into her ass and had barely started to fuck her when she started to shake and moan as she came. I smiled wistfully, knowing that I was not only going to miss fucking her ass, but also the ease with which she seemed to cum. Serious thought would need to be given to where this relationship was going to end up after we were both back home. In the meantime, I held her smooth waist as I slid my cock in and out of her tight, slippery ass, relishing the feeling of intense pleasure.

I slid my hands up to caress her swinging tits as she worked her pussy over with one hand while bracing herself against the shower wall with the other. I wasn't fucking her hard, just enjoying the feeling of my cock sliding slowly in and out of her ass, but she came again fairly quickly even so. I would have been happy to continue fucking her ass all day but I could not control how quickly her tight orifice was bringing on my orgasm. I appreciated the building pleasure but didn't try to prolong it or delay my orgasm. As my cock started to swell in anticipation of blowing my load, Selena came again with a guttural moan. Unlike her sweet pussy, her ass did not become more engorged or wetter when she came, so I started to fuck her slightly harder and faster the closer I got to cumming. With a moan of combined relief and pleasure, I finally started shooting my load deep into her ass.

When I extracted my cock once I'd finished cumming, she turned and we just smiled goofily at each other as we caught our breath. We took a nice long shower then, cleaning each other thoroughly and savoring the feel of each other's naked bodies. When we finally finished showering, we dried each other off and figured we should have a nice breakfast before we checked out. We ordered from room service again then went about getting ourselves done and packing the few things we'd brought along with us. Selena was wearing nothing but a sundress, but it was still more than she'd had on the last time we'd ordered room service. Luckily, the kid who delivered breakfast wasn't the same one from the previous day. We lingered over breakfast and delayed our departure for as long as possible before checking out and taking the hotel shuttle to the airport. Selena's flight left just a little bit before mine so we hung out near her departure gate, trying to eke out every last second together. She ended up being the last one to board and I'm sure the gate attendant was understanding as she realized that we simply didn't want to part. Finally, with one last kiss, Selena turned and headed down the jetway. When she turned back, I could see that her eyes were brimming with tears. I was trying not to get choked up myself and was surprised by the attachment we'd developed over just a few days. By the time I got home that night, we'd already been on the phone discussing when we'd be seeing each other again.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers
12