Selena Doesn't Have Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

It was at times like this that Demi almost felt sorry for the bodyguards. She knew how difficult it was to prevent herself from cumming just so she could concentrate on her lover's pleasure. She'd even had experience trying to prevent herself from cumming while butt fucking a beautiful girl, and while she couldn't feel it in the same way a guy could she like to think that the fact that the beautiful girl she most regularly sodomised was the love of her life Selena Gomez that it even things out.

The guy currently fucking her ass probably wouldn't agree given the way his dick was pulsating inside her back passage, and to be fair Demi would never know exactly how he felt. However for her there was no greater feeling then pounding Selena's butt, so as she considered that paradise she felt she could sympathise with what the bodyguard was going through.

She especially knew how distracting dirty talk could be during this delicate stage, Selena's words of encouragement the sweetest music Demi had ever heard. Hell, Miley's words were having an incredible effect on her right now, her friend constantly talking dirty as the bodyguard continued fucking Demi's ass, each word probably for Miley's benefit more than anything although they were clearly having effect on everyone around her. Which was a good thing because while Demi might enjoy a long drawn out butt pounding from Selena she knew it was bordering on cruel to try and make the guys ass fuck her for too long.

Luckily the dirty talk was working in Demi's favour for once, although the thing that finally sent her over the edge was Selena leaning down and whispering in her ear, "I love you Demi."

While all the other words turned her on those four little words filled Demi with overwhelming joy which somehow became even stronger as her orgasm hit. This was a common occurrence as Demi and Selena loved to declare their love for one another at all times but especially just before they came as it made their orgasms that much sweeter, regardless of what sex act they were enjoying. This time was no exception, Demi crying out loudly in pleasure as her cum began flowing from her pussy, that neglected love hole clenching around nothing while her forbidden passage clamped down so hard on the dick inside it that it had to be at least a little painful.

Whether it was or not Demi could imagine it was very pleasurable, especially considering that she almost immediately felt a redhot blast of sperm shooting into the deepest depths of her bowels. It was quickly followed by several other blasts, the bodyguard burying himself to his balls inside her ass so he could blow his load as deep into her butt as possible just like he had been ordered to do. Demi welcomed every drop, the feeling of a guy cumming in her ass either triggering a powerful after-shock or a mini orgasm.

Selena had become an expert at knowing when a guy was filling her girlfriend's ass with cum. It was pretty obvious right now considering the way he was holding himself as deep inside her butt as he possibly could while letting out a long satisfied groan, but she had known from the almost animalistic grunt letting her know exactly when the first spurt of jizz had been pumped into Demi's back passage, that knowledge filling her with perverted joy.

She knew it wasn't normal to actually enjoy watching a guy shooting his load up her girlfriend's butt, and there was part of Selena which wanted to promised Demi that this would be the last time. That after tonight they would be in that exclusive relationship she had promised her. And one day they would be. But for now Selena was really, really getting off at watching the girl she loved getting an anal cream pie.

Of course what Selena enjoyed even more than that was the aftermath of the anal cream pie. Which normally involved sucking the cock which just fucked her girlfriend's ass the second it fell deflated from that heavenly hole, however this time she literally pushed Miley in the direction of the dick, her friend wordlessly taking the now soft manhood into her mouth so she could clean it of Demi's ass juice and any left over cum. Not to mention bringing it back to hardness. While Miley was busy with the cock Selena turned to the other tasty treat available, first sliding her lips all over Demi's thighs and then burying her face in the other Disney girl's pussy so she could drink up all of the available girl cum. Then she moved upwards to wrap her mouth around Demi's gaping butt hole and suck as much man sap from it as she could, eventually shoving her tongue up that loosened hole so she could swallow even more of that yummy sperm.

The whole time Selena worshipped Demi's holes she kept glancing over to Miley who at first was completely lost in sucking cock, but eventually looked over to see what she was doing which in turn only motivated Miley to slurp and slobber even more greedily over the hardening poll.

Once Demi's holes were thoroughly cleaned Selena reluctantly moved away from them, turned her attention to the nearest guy and pointed at her girlfriend's loosened back door, "You, fuck my girlfriend's ass!"

Not needing to be told twice the bodyguard quickly walked over, lined himself up with Demi's slightly gaping ass hole and pushed inside. The well fucked hole was able to take his cock with relative ease however Demi's back passage was still a snug fit, the bodyguard groaning loudly as he buried himself to the balls in Demi's butt. Jerry was it? Demi wasn't sure. She just knew that after Selena's skilled tongue work she was ready for more, Demi moaning happily as Jerry or whoever his name was began slowly pumping in and out of her back door.

Jerry quickly established a steady rhythm which soon had Demi's butt aching for more as opposed to aching from the last ass fucking. Not that the last ass fucking was the longest and/or hardest she'd ever had, but still Demi felt the guard did a good job at relaxing her rectum again, that forbidden passage moulding around this poll like a glove which felt like a perfect fit for both herself and her protector.

As good as it felt though Demi's attention drifted to where Selena currently had her face buried in between Miley's ass cheeks. Miley was still sucking the cock which had just been up Demi's butt which had to be both thoroughly cleaned and hard by now but Miley seemed in no hurry to move away from it, especially now Selena was in between her cheeks, obviously preparing the former Hannah Montana to get ass fucked by a guy for the first time by giving Miley a nice long rim job. Which Demi already knew was Selena's plan, but that didn't make the sight any less hotter.

Making it absolutely clear what she was doing Selena pulled back, spread one of Miley's ass cheeks and then spat onto the other Disney star's ass hole. She then went back to lapping eagerly at Miley's back hole, Selena pulling her head back just enough so that Demi could see her tongue sliding repeatedly over that puckered rosebud. Which Demi was sure was the point. A point she was very, very grateful for and she loved the view. She also loved watching Selena pushed one then two fingers into Miley's butt, Selena fingering their friend's ass for a couple of long and clearly really enjoyable minutes, only pausing to suck those fingers clean while grinning cheekily at Demi.

Then Selena called out, "So how about it Miles, wanna get your ass fucked by a guy? Huh? Let one of my bodyguards fuck you up the ass like a little anal slut? Huh? Do you wanna be an anal slut just like me and Demi?"

"Mmmmmm fuck yeah, I wanna be an anal slut just like you and Demi!" Miley quickly moaned once she had taken the cock out of her mouth, "I wanna be an anal slut just like you and your girlfriend Demi. I wanna be an anal slut just like Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez! Ohhhhhhh yeah, I wanna be an anal slut who lets guys fuck her up the ass! I wanna get fucked back there by a guy! Please tell one of your bodyguards to fuck me! Tell one of them to fuck me in the ass!"

Grinning wickedly Selena looked at her available guards, all of them very much ready and willing to be the first guy to ass fuck Miley Cyrus. Maybe the guy currently stuffing Demi's ass was an exception, but even then he might swap for the privilege of being the first guy inside Miley's butt. Of course they would do whatever she said regardless... and Selena was wasting valuable time thinking about this when she could be watching a real cock slid into Miley's back door.

"You, come fuck Miley's ass." Selena ordered to one of the nearest guards, but not the one Miley had been sucking. When Miley looked at her questioningly Selena grinned again and explained, "Let's make it two firsts, your first boy-girl butt fuck, and your first spit-roasting by two guys."

"Oh yeah, fuck my ass and my mouth! I want a cock in each of my fuck holes!" Miley enthusiastically agreed, helpfully stroking the cock she had been sucking on, "Mmmmmm, my pussy is off-limits, but you guys can fuck my ass and mouth as much as you want. Their fuck holes you can use as much as you want!"

With that Miley swallowed as much of the cock as she could, taking almost the entire length into her throat in one go. She kept up the bobbing motion which was almost comforting at this stage and tried her best to relax.

Momentarily she was distracted by the thought that maybe she shouldn't have said that. After all Selena was very much in charge and her last comment made it sound otherwise. She certainly didn't want to give the guys any ideas, but Miley figured that was unlikely given their jobs were on the line. Jobs which had rather unique benefits. No, what Miley was most worried about was upsetting Selena. Partly because she simply didn't want to fight with a friend when she'd just rather concentrate on having fun with these guards. Honestly though she didn't want Selena to get pissed and take these cocks away from her.

That thought quickly vanished when Miley felt her butt cheeks being spread, given the angle probably by Selena, and then there was suddenly something pressing against her butt hole. Given the size and shape, and the previous conversation, it was pretty obvious what it was, Miley grateful that it still felt wet from the blow jobs as it pushed forwards, a guy's cock slipping into the tight ass of Miley Cyrus for the first time in her life.

Miley let out a sharp cry around the cock in her mouth, but it wasn't like she wasn't expecting it and had no idea what she was doing, the Disney star quickly relaxing which made the pain subside and be replaced by pleasure. True, the pleasure was mostly down to the anticipation of what was to come, and the feeling of naughtiness from having her butt stuffed with cock, but that it didn't make it any less enjoyable. In fact at that moment if anything it seemed to amplify her enjoyment, Miley totally getting off on the naughtiness and even the pain she was feeling as slowly but surely the guard pushed inch after inch of his throbbing man meat into the deepest depths of Miley's bowels.

It took a while, the guard going to great lengths to make sure he didn't hurt her, but finally his thighs met Miley's ass cheeks, announcing that the former Hannah Montana had every inch of a guy's cock up her ass, and at the same time she had a cock in her mouth to boot. Naturally Miley moaned around that cock with twisted satisfaction, the guard giving her a few seconds to get used to it before he began fucking her ass, Miley continuing to moan as initial physical pain and mental pleasure turn to pure pleasure as her body relax and accept the fact that now her mouth and butt hole were now orifices for guys to stuff their cocks into, for her pleasure as well as theirs.

Selena loved watching her friend and fellow Disney girl Miley Cyrus take 10 long inches of man meat in her until recently virgin ass. This was the first lucky guy to enter her ass, Selena knowing only too well what exquisite feelings of naughtiness came from feeling a real cock pulsate inside her back passage, letting her know what kind of a dirty anal slut she was. Of course the downside was it a quickly poured fuel on the fire of her butt lust, Selena's desire for a cock in her ass slowly turning into a burning need as she got a up close and personal look at a dick pumping in and out of Miley Cyrus's butt hole.

For a while she fought the lust as she wanted to make sure Miley didn't push herself too much before she was ready. Selena was confident given how hard Miley had cum with a strap on dildo up her butt that she would love a real cock in her ass, but she also knew Miley could get impatient, especially when she was horny, and the guard might get confused or carried away and fuck her too hard too soon. However that didn't happen, the guard being allowed to slowly increased the pace until Selena was taking her hand away from Miley's ass cheeks so he could really pound her butt, shortly after the sound of flesh smacking off flesh almost as deafening as Miley's screams of pleasure as she was roughly ass fucked by a guy for the first time in her life.

It was then Selena went looking for her own butt fun, quickly waddling over to one of the available guards and, after giving him a brief blow job to make sure the full length of his dick was nice and wet, she told him, "Fuck my ass! Stuff your big fucking cock up my slutty little ass and fuck me! Ass fuck me hard and deep!"

He didn't need to be told twice, began quickly moving behind her and lining up his prick with her puckered back hole. To make it as easy as possible for him Selena pressed her face down to the carpet, reached back and spread her ass cheeks wide apart, making sure his target was nice and exposed. She then felt the naughty and kind of painful invasion of her most private hole, Selena gritting her teeth as he slowly sunk every inch inside of her rectum. Briefly Selena wished she'd lubed herself a little more, or better yet made Demi give her a long, drawn out rim job first. Or stuffed a butt-plug up her ass before Miley got here. Or anal-beads, or a dildo, or even a strap on, Demi stretching out her ass while they waited for Miley to arrive. Selena was then awoken from these thoughts by the feeling of the guard's thighs pressing against her ass cheeks, announcing she had taken the entire dick up her ass. Her response to this was unsurprising.

"Mmmmmm oh fuck yeah, mmmmmmm Goddddddd, fuck me! Fuck my ass, ooooooooohhhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwd!" Selena moaned joyfully as she let go of her ass cheeks so the bodyguard could begin butt fucking her, the brunette just enjoying the heavenly sensations for a few long minutes before lifting her self up onto all fours and telling two of the guards, "You, mmmmmmm, go give my girlfriend something to suck on. Ohhhhhhhh Gawwwwwd, you, mmmmmm, you come here. I want to get fucked in both ends like a total slut! Mmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkk yessssssss I want to have a cock in my mouth, a cock in my ass, ooooooohhhhh, both my fuck holes filled like the naughty little Disney girl I am!"

Those were the last coherent words Selena said for a while. Demi and Miley didn't really have anything coherent to add either, all three Disney girls being spit roasted by the six guards, each of the cocks embedded in a warm, tight hole. The first three of the guards fucked the Disney stars' asses while the three girls sucked off the cock in their mouths, eventually each piece of man meat being swallowed right down to the base with every downwards motion. Then Selena gave them permission to fuck her throat, Demi nervously following suit with Miley granting permission shortly after that.

That's when things really became intense, the guards slowly fucking the three girls' mouth at first but eventually picking up the pace until each Disney star was being roughly face fucked. Demi, Miley and Selena gagged, choked and struggled for air, tears streaming down their eyes and other liquid threatening to erupt from their noses and mouths but still they push themselves to continue, partly to show how tough they were but mostly because they were so lost in their perverted desires they actually liked being used as face pussies.

Knowing it was what their bosses wanted the three guards doing the throat fucking continued to be brutal as the guards pounding the Disney girls' asses followed suit, the room filling with the obscene sounds of brutally kinky sex.

No one was sure how long it lasted, just that Demi was the first to cum, which was unsurprising given the floodgates had been opened with her. Next it was Selena's and Miley's turns, the two friends cumming almost simultaneously while Demi was trembling her way through a third climax.

This triggered the guard to cum in her ass, the musclebound stud pushing himself to the balls and releasing shot after shot of milky goodness. The guys ass fucking Miley and Selena lasted a lot longer but they too inevitably blew their loads deep into the Disney girls' bowels. To be fair the Disney stars' rectums were all clamping down like a vice on the cocks inside them with every spasm of joy those girls were receiving, the guards eventually being milked for what felt like every drop of their cum.

After the guards had pulled their cocks from the Disney girls's asses, leaving those holes gaping and leaking cum, it was the turn of the guards still getting sucked off, the one pumping Miley's mouth the first to blow his load down her throat. Following Selena's earlier instructions he then quickly pulled out of that wonderful orifice and began rapidly jerking himself in the direction of Miley's face, spirt after spirt landing on the pop star's cheeks, forehead, nose and chin. Clearly loving every second of it Miley happily took the load on her face, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue at the end to catch the last few drops, the guard wordlessly pressing his cock back into her mouth so she could milk the sensitive head for any more yummy cream. This process was then repeated with Demi and finally Selena, the two lovers getting their faces covered in cum.

When it was finally over the Disney girls cuddled together in a sweaty pile, first passionately tongue kissing, then licking each other's faces clean before moving on to tonguing each other's cum dripping ass holes. Miley cleaned Demi's sperm leaking butt hole while Selena stuck her tongue in Miley's gaping back hole to clean the cum inside it, then Demi and Miley teamed up to clean Selena's cream filled ass. They then got one more load from each guard before dismissing them and spending the rest of the night fucking each other before passing out in a tangle of limbs.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12