Selena's Goo Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh! Wow, Splashy... you are so crazy." She giggled and touched my face, amazed when her finger was able to penetrate the surface with a little more pressure. "Are you going to get me all slimey?"

"That's a consequence of being next to me, I'm afraid."

"Hm. Think I can make do." She giggled and turned over to face the other direction. "Are you going to cuddle my human butt or not?"

Cuddle? I wasn't aware of this kind of friendship, but it wasn't too hard to figure out. I draped an arm over hers, watching her shudder at first for the contact between our bodies, then brought myself against her back. I found out she had taken off her pants in the sleeping bag, and could sense the goose bumps as my goo flowed against her bare legs.

"Thanks you..." she slurred. "You're the best."

It meant more to me than she knew.

Conversation continued, this time turning to my sexual antics. I wasn't ashamed to talk about any of it, and she giggled at the stories of men who made me do strange things. I asked her about human sex to hear the other side, and was curious what made them aroused. She didn't seem to be the type of person to talk about that so openly, but the alcohol coerced her.

"I haven't had any sex in a fucking week now. I'm going to lose it." She grumbled.

I noticed she was rubbing her thighs together anxiously. And by my goo body being so close, I was able to sense a certain dampness in her panties.

Perhaps I should help her. We're friends after all. And I had none of the insecurities those of civilization had in this regard.

Without saying anything for a moment, part of my goo extended from the hip and pressed against the soft mound in her panties. She was soaked, definitely. I was able to absorb some it, bring it into my body, incorporate it.

"W-what are you... ohhh..." she moaned softly with her eyes fluttering open and closed, then biting against her lip. The usual human facial emotions showing I was doing a good job.

I created a few tendrils to move aside the panty fabric covering her cunt. She was shaven down there, and very slick as I soon found out. Perhaps the stories of sex had caused her arousal, the creation of this warm arousal. The main tendril I was using to rub her earlier now prodded against the entrance slowly, then slid inside.

"It's... it's warm..." she muttered, then moaned again. She was so cute to watch like this.

I had never been inside a woman before; my previous clients were all men. But exploring inside a human wasn't foreign to me, and books taught me well. My goo slid deeper inside of her, feeling her soaking muscles, the firm press against me as I flowed past.

Here. I found the spot most books referred to as a 'g spot', although some debated it's existence. I guess it's time to find out.

"Mmmmm!"

The louder moaning confirmed I was doing well. I flowed and throbbed against the spot firmly, a back and forth motion beginning and picking up speed. She was dripping her arousal so much now and I hastily absorbed as much as I could so she wouldn't ruin her sleeping bag. Although I have to imagine I was still going to get the thing pretty slimey.

Faster, faster. She reached out and clutched my human-shaped hand, gripping hard as I continued to rub her special spot.

I decided to up the ante and create another tendril to rub against her clit. Just sliding against it, let alone the rubbing that followed, set her off, the girl crying out in ecstasy.

"Oh yes! Oh my God!"

It was an orgasm, albeit a light one. She shuddered and shook, her cunt squeezing my goo and nearly cutting it off as the tunnel compressed. Her skin prickled with goose bumps again, and my goo ran along her soft legs in comforting waves.

I could do it again. She was going to cum harder this time. And I proceeded to do so, my goo pumping against that sensitive spot, her clit now suspended in my goo as I sent wild vibrations inside, and I formed a third human-sized arm to grasp her body and hold her close to mine. Faster, faster. Cum, naughty human girl!

"Oh FUCK!"

That sound had to echo for miles, and it was a sign of my success. Her cum gushed into my goo, and I happily absorbed every drop of it. I sometimes kept things in my body that I was happy to keep close, and her orgasm would be with me for awhile.

Her back arched and she sighed with content, falling into my arms once more. Those sweet eyes closed and I wrapped my shifting form around her for warmth.

I would protect this woman, and would help her in her quest to return to society. But maybe, just maybe, I could get her to stay with me before the end of her journey.

I would like that.

--

Morning came about. Selena exited her sleeping bag with a groan, rubbing her head as she stepped out. "How much did I drink last night?" Then she looked at her legs. "And why am I so slimey... oh."

I couldn't help but giggle. My excess slime left a thin coat on her legs, mostly clear with a hint of blue. I was back to my regular shape and color this morning, and had brought some berries found in the bushes nearby.

"Breakfast, Selena?"

She smiled, "Sure."

Our physical journey, as well as our relationship's journey, had just begun.

12