Selena's Intermission

Story Info
Selena Gomez takes a brief intermission at the VMAs.
2k words
4.38
41.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer - This story is a work of fiction, did not happen, and has no basis in reality. All characters presented are over the age of 18.

*****

Selena Gomez leaned on the cool marble of the counter and looked at herself in the mirror, lips tight and eyes faintly bloodshot. She'd had too much to drink, she knew, but she didn't think she'd be able to make it through the night sober. Getting over Justin shouldn't have been so hard... but here she was, tipsy, alone in a bathroom feeling sorry for herself. Taylor and the girls had followed her out of auditorium in an act of solidarity, but she'd made excuses and slipped away from them, too.

She didn't know why she couldn't seem to let Justin go. She pushed back from the sink, distance enough to examine herself in the mirror. She was beautiful and she knew it - she'd taken seriously to exercising after she'd broken it off with him for the last time and now she was all soft curves and taut muscles, the only fat remaining in all the right places. Long, silky hair and dark eyes. Elegant. She'd worn an ankle length dress that zipped up the front, the nearly sheer material clinging to her breasts and hips. She was better off without him - better than she'd ever been - so why wasn't she happy?

The door opened and she expected it to be Hailee or Gigi, come to get her, but as she opened her mouth to tell them she was coming the eyes that met her own in the mirror were those of a man, dressed casual - too casual for the event, so he could only be in some rock band she'd never heard of, but he had the greenest eyes she'd ever seen. He faltered half a step and almost turned around, before she saw his eyes glance around the room and she turned her heard almost unconsciously to follow his gaze, realizing with some embarrassment that she must have been more tipsy than she thought - she was in the men's bathroom.

Selena wanted to say something witty, make it seem like she'd come into the men's room on purpose, but her mouth betrayed her and all that came out was the obvious, "I'm drunk." She slapped a hand to her mouth and wanted to vanish on the spot, horrified, but all he did was laugh, not unkindly.

He grinned at her in the mirror, shrugging, and headed towards a urinal, placing what she now saw was a glass of something on top of it before the sound came of him unzipping. She felt glued in place, all but frozen in mild horror before he snapped her out of it, speaking in a British accent, a rough voice that sent a pleasant shiver up her spine, "S'alright. Always good fun havin' a peak at the other side, innit?" He was finished and heading her way, glass in hand, before she could even work up a reply, her eyes flicking down and quickly back up.

He stepped by her so closely that his armed brushed against her, feeling herself trapped in some strange dance she didn't know the steps to, watching as he sat his glass down and nodded toward it, a wordless offering as he gave his hands a quick wash and spoke.

"Might wanna have a sip of that if you're not quite feelin' yourself tonight. Always helps, I find."

His self assurance and complete lack of shame held her in place, but she finally wrenched a reply from a mind only just coming to terms with what she was experiencing. "What is it?" She didn't really care, but she was fascinated and she might have said anything to keep him around for a minute more.

She watched him pick the glass back up and take a sip before stepping confidently toward her, pivoting as he moved past, until he was only a step or two from being pressed against her, their eyes meeting again in the mirror. He placed a hand on her left shoulder before bringing his other around to offer the glass to her, a tantalizing presence burning at her back, "Does it matter? Looks like you've had a bit of a rough one tonight. One more can't hurt, but it can always help."

Selena knew she shouldn't, but she was tired, tired of everything, but mostly sick and tired of being Selena Gomez, so she assented and took the glass, draining it, identifying the coke, but not the alcohol, a warmth spreading through her that had nothing to do with the drink and everything to do with the warm body that suddenly stepped forward to press against her.

She tossed her hair back, presenting her bare neck to him and watching her own reflection in anticipation as he planted kisses along her neck, nipping softly, his hands sliding down the thin fabric of the dress to rest on her hips, then back up to reach for the zipper at the front. He gripped it gently between two fingers and her eyes followed them as they rose to trace the swell of her breasts and then descended to the flat, shivering plain of her stomach.

She shuddered when she felt his hand brush just below her belly button as the zipper came to its end. Her tongue traced her lips as she watched his hands rise back up, gliding over the shape of her figure before grabbing either side of her now unzipped dress, pulling them wide enough that her breasts fell free of the fabric, exposed to the cool air.

She sighed aloud at the warmth of his calloused fingertips as they reached out to trace the heavy arc of one breast before moving to the next, then down along her stomach, raising goose flesh along her entire body as he dipped lower, brushing against her mound, teasing her as she began to grind against the hardness pressed against her butt. She had never felt like this before with Justin - with any man - but this stranger electrified her as she arched her hips upward, all but begging him to move lower, to touch her, to let his warmth meet her heat. And he obliged, one hand reaching up the cup her breast, thumb brushing her nipple, the other dipping down, between her thighs, cupping her pussy, the length of his fingers dancing along her lips as she arched into his hand, feeling the beginnings of her arousal damp and slick on his palm.

Selena felt him suddenly withdraw and turned her head to beg, to demand, but he was already thrusting her forward to the counter, bending her over the sink, hands pressing her arms down along the length of her body as he slipped the dress from her body to leave it puddled at her feet, discarded and unneeded, her breasts pressed to the cold marble. She turned her head as she slipped a hand beneath her body, reaching back, coating fingers into her slickness before rubbing them along her pussy lips, hips slowly grinding in an almost unconscious call as he fumbled with his belt, then his pants popped open and she stopped playing with herself, getting her arms under herself to push up, to be able to look at his cock as he freed it, but he was already moving forward, one hand gripping her ass cheek almost painfully, then he was sliding inside, filling her, wrenching a gasp from her as he pumped in long, slow strokes that she met eagerly before he reached forward and she felt him gather her hair up in his fist, then he firmly turned her head until she was again facing the mirror, looking into her own eyes, watching her own mouth drop open as heavy breaths left it each time he thrust, her own walls gripping his length with each stroke.

She gasped out, "Harder," wanting to feel their bodies crash together and she felt him take a firmer hold on her hair, bending her head back until there was a slight but insistent pain meeting the pleasure of his strokes, the feel of his hand caressing her ass, grabbing it firmly, then moving up to trace the arch of her back, the valley of her spine. She could feel the weight of her breasts swinging, pendulum like, beneath her in time to their pace as he began to fuck her harder, strokes coming more swiftly, the intensity between them building. His hands scrabbled desperately along her back and sides, exploring her, dipping beneath their connected bodies to cease the swinging of one breasts and then the other, his rough hands leaving a trail of fire coursing along her skin as he thrust within her, drawing whispered obscenities from her mouth and deep grunts from him. Then their eyes met again in the mirror and then the already building orgasm passed through her body like a wave breaking, climax beginning to tear a scream out of her before she clamped her mouth, strangling it into desperate moans as his cock continued to sink and pound into her sensitive flesh.

She managed to beg him to stop between rough breaths, half torn between trying to push herself away from him in the intensity of sensation and wanting to push herself back onto him, into her, but he withdrew and the feeling of his cock sliding out of her was almost worse than the overload of sensation it replaced. She reached back and cupped the still slick head of his cock, making him groan and buck into her hand until he leaned forward. The weight of his body pressed against her was ecstasy, as was the warmth of his breath and the shadow of stubble rough against her shoulder, the throbbing of his cock as it lay in the palm of her hand.

All was silent save their heavy breathing as Selena pushed herself up, feeling him step back, the warmth of his cock leaving her skin as she turned around, kicked her discarded dress aside and knelt, tugging his pants down further before grasping his still wet length in her hands. She had never enjoyed sucking anyone's dick, but this one, this man's, this stranger's - she wanted to, needed to. She stroked him firmly, her hands working his entire length, pumping up and down, so hard she could feel the beat of his heart through the flesh of his cock.

She looked up at him, meeting his eyes, as he reached down and brushed the hair away from her face and then she leaned forward, dropping her hands away as she wrapped her lips around the head of his dick, tongue flashing teasingly to rub along the underside of it before she engulfed him entirely, drawing a grunt from him as she took as much of him into her mouth as she could, grasping the remaining inches with a hand and pumping, bobbing up and down his length as her tongue cupped him. Stroking him, fondling his balls, responding to every movement, every tensed muscle and gasped grunt.

She could tell her was nearly at the edge, pushed near there already from fucking her and as she ran her tongue along the head of his cock she felt him quiver. She released him from her mouth and tilted her head up to lock eyes, wrapping both hands around his clock, stroking faster along his length, fingers flicking at the underside of the head until she felt it pulse in her hand and the warm cum began to shower her, the first splashing against her chin, and she titled her head further up, eyes still locked as another surge of cum flashed out to land on her neck and more, more than she could have imagined, drenching her from neck to breasts, one long string dangling still from her chin as her strokes slowed, turning into caresses.

She took the head of his cock back into her mouth and sucked, drawing out what cum she could, relishing the salty taste of it, of the flesh of his dick, and he gave one last shuddering thrust before her mouth finally popped free of him.

She licked her lips and swallowed, grinning up at him, feeling the final pulses of his cock at the last, slow strokes of her hands. "You're right. It really did help."