Selena's Symbiosis Ch. 02

Story Info
Selena's first new subjects as snake Queen.
4.7k words
4.51
11.4k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I... uh, I don't understand how this could have happened so fast,' Selena thought to herself with an internal smile 'but I do like these results. I can only hope that if this spreads to the rest of my skin, then maybe I can hide it somehow. But I certainly don't want to stop it.'

She was plunging all her fingers into herself now, while doing her best to be scientifically observant, but with increasing difficulty. She quickly discovered that her transformed slit had started to open widely as it swelled, and Selena noted that her vaginal muscles seemed a lot more stronger than they used to be. She also saw that a few inches past the boundary of her nether lips, there was a group of 4 holes, and they clearly weren't wounds. It was only thanks to her impressive experience with snakes that she instantly recognized them as the holes that a snake's tongue would retract into, but she didn't see any tongues. She did notice discolored patches of her inner tissue, suspecting that these would later develop into jacobson's organs. She would quite literally taste, and smell the sexual activity from inside it. Though admittedly the prospect of sensing her own urine and periodic discharge was not as appealing.

Still, the changes were enough of a turn-on that the young scientist kept shoving her hand inside. Even as she noticed her fingernails appeared about 1 1/2 times longer than they used to be, the now longer, pointed, clawlike nails were not painful as thrust them into herself. If anything, the edges seemed to stimulate her even more. After only five minutes of this especially pleasurable examination, Selena climaxed, and indeed, she could taste her own juices as they flowed out, stimulating more, so that she gushed for almost a minute diminishing to a trickle as she stopped.

Resting on the toilet in her own afterglow, she didn't notice one of her snakes had slithered in the restroom. There was nothing apparent as to how it had evaded notice by the other scientists in the lab on the way to the women's restroom. The woman had been injecting very small, precisely measured amounts of her own blood and tissue into them, while extracting the same from the serpents; following this up with retroviruses to help the different DNA blend together better. Essentially, they were a part of her in a very small sense, hybridized, but still very much snake. This one had gotten strong enough that it was actually able to break the plastic cover off of it's aquarium, and it was taking a direct course for its mutating progenitor.

As it slithered under the stall's wall, Selena had just enough time to see the snake there, but not quite enough to register what it was doing. It aimed straight on, and dashed its head into Selena's pussy. The scientist gasped aloud her pleasure, gripping the stall with both her hands, and kept her pussy opened as wide as possible, despite that now her eyes were rolling upwards in her skull.

As she came back down from her second massive climax, she looked down with a wide grin at her stomach. There was a very slight bump, but certainly nothing that would be noticed underneath her clothing.

"I must go fetch my others..." Selena rasped to herself.

She used the mirror, looking at the face and the rest of her skin, the new scales were not appearing anywhere on her exposed skin, although new instincts entering her transforming brain told her that the scales would finish developing soon enough. The same instincts also told her that the strange flowery smell from her pussy and mouth was a set of powerful pheromones. The same organic chemicals that compel insects and many other creatures to mate, fight, or other specific behaviors. These in question would cause any who noticed something subtly new about her to think it was "normal," as well as boosting her attractiveness towards those affected.

Satisfied that she could still enter the lab without raising alarm, Selena fixed her hair and clothes again. She blew herself a kiss, and spoke to her stomach.

"Let's go build up more of our hivemind."

Indeed, she could already see, in a cloudy sense, the inside of her own womb. Her mind, and the snake's had merged. Now, she had a new kind of "experiment" to try out.

The other researchers had gotten back from lunch and were running trials on their projects, and performing their tests, etcetera. Selena was absolutely focused on her own, but knew that she couldn't make her next move if someone saw her. So, for now she simply continued as though nothing happened, but already making plans in her now half-reptilian mind about what to do next. Even if there wasn't any assistance from the other scientists, she still needed their compliance. But there was one person that needed to be influenced first.

She knew now instinctually that her pheromones would affect both men and women. Although she couldn't yet use their suggestibility to extremes in seducing someone so that they were bent to her will, Selena could still use this in subtle conversation. But not if the target was a security guard behind a surveillance camera, the pheromones needed to be carried along personally.

"Hey Gary," she waved to the camera "can I speak with you for a moment? I have some new questions about third-party snake handlers for fresh reptiles."

"Of course." His reply was a muffled through the intercom, but the first door of the airlock opened.

Selena smiled and stepped through, waiting for the second one. After that opened, Selena walked in and took a seat, subtly keeping her legs wide apart. As she spoke, she kept breathing heavily out, dispersing her pheromones as much as she could.

Spending time with "rechecking" the lab's policies regarding outside help, the redhead was able to prolong this over twenty minutes. Gary was was getting a prominently visible hardon under his jeans now. Selena expected the pheromones to have prepped him for a direct kiss now, so she stopped "reading" the hardcopy papers. Now shifting her hips as she walked slowly up to the guard, who had been staring at her that whole time, she stretched a hand out, playing with his tie.

"You should know Gary," her tone full of all kinds husky innuendo as she breathed on him "that I'm performing a new 'special' kind of experiment. I think I'd like to collect a 'fluid sample' from you."

Gary swallowed nervously. "Fluid sample?"

"Yesssss..." was the reply as the budding snake queen leaned in, opening her mouth.

The guard opened his, and both began kissing. Gary was hesitant at first, but began getting more into it as they went. This went on, and on, until Selena was confident enough that she had him entranced. She broke off, and asked him a question.

"How do you feel about me now, Gary?"

"You are... Mistress. I... I will do anything for... Mistress..."

"Excellent." Selena didn't bother hiding her hand as she rubbed herself at this, or her authoritative tone now. "Now, this is a direct command from your Mistress. It shall override all else, even when I, your Mistress, am not in your presence. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress. I must obey... what is your wish?"

"You must take the security videos, and edit them so that all behavior, speech, or other actions that you are sure others may consider 'obscene,' these must be taken out of the videos. I want to see a brief review of each week's footage. If you do well, I shall reward you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, my Mistress..."

"Good. Your Mistress is pleased with your cooperation. But first I must be sure that you understand, I, your Mistress, am the new authority in this lab. I have not taken the others yet, but ultimately, you answer to me, now. For helping to hide my illusion, you should pretend to follow the same authority structure as before, but I'm really the one in charge. Do you understand me?"

"Yes... Mistress. You are Queen, in secret."

'Queen? I wasn't thinking that far ahead yet, but I like it...'

"Exactly." Selena affirmed "Now kiss again, and then we shall find a place for your reward. I need to make sure that my enthrallment of you is permanent."

"Yes, Mistress."

The two resumed their intense tongue wrestling, and after a while, Selena walked back out with him "escorting" her to a storeroom in the hallway outside of the main lab's room.

"Undress yourself, but stare at me as you do so." Selena instructed.

"Yes, my Mistress."

Selena also began undressing, and before long, they were both naked. His pole was a respectable 7 inches, but some of her new knowledge about her changes also told her that she change others, at least in basic ways, if she wasn't using her retrovirus. She would help Gary to grow his penis out to a larger erection size, but she wasn't capable of that right now.

As for Selena herself, the nipples were budded to a full half inch wide, and an inch long each. Her labia had swollen to just a little larger than her fist, and it was trickling with her juices.

"Good. Gary, lay back, support your head on that mop, it looks clean enough to me. I'm going to ride you until I feel satisfied with how many times you climax inside me, but I also understand you're married. You may give your love to your wife, but I need to do this with you so that you will serve my interests. I want you to find a way to introduce her to me so that I can ensure that she will not have a problem with your 'service' to me. But that is my plan for later. For now, do as I told you."

So he laid back, Gary's manhood standing straight up, throbbing visibly. Selena stepped her legs over him, and lowered herself down, savoring the feeling of his cock against the new, ridged, surface of her pussy's scales. Every tactile sensation of it was enhanced, ten times more sensitive than when her flesh there was still human, but now her eyes were not rolling back into her head. Instead they were focusing intensely on his eyes, as she leaned forward, putting one of her swollen nipples to his mouth. He eagerly suckled, content that his Mistress honored him this way.

As the milk filled his mouth, it also carried stronger biological chemicals that temporarily added even more to Selena's suggestive abilities. Although she didn't want Gary and his wife have problems because of anything from her actions, she also didn't want the guard to cause a scene from anything he saw in the security footage. So she needed to at establish her own discreet authority over him that he would be subservient to, hence her interest in the "introduction" to his wife, so that in that encounter, she would be made completely accepting of her husband's "servitude" to Selena.

As she rocked back and forth, she also oscillated her hips from side to side, grinding away in two different directions as she went up and down. They gasped their pleasures until after only five minutes, Gary's self muffled breaths started getting faster and faster. He let go of the nipple, not wanting to risk biting Selena.

"Ah..." he breathed "ah... uh... o-oh Mistress, oh... my Lady... ah... ah... ah, ah..."

"That's it, Gary..." Selena whispered in his ear, "this is... oh... ah... my lab... ahhhh... you are my... ah, ahhh... my security, ahhhh... guard..."

"Yes, oh... yes, my Mistress! Ohhhh!!"

As he pumped away up into her, he felt old notions of human authority growing vaguer, not being destroyed, or pushed aside, but only growing vaguer, of them being subverted by Selena, as she grew in importance. Selena felt likewise of herself, and a strange sort of physical sensation in the depths of her pussy. As though of tendrils, writhing and growing stronger deep inside of her. She began passionately kissing her new convert again, biting softly in his lips and tongue.

He quickly felt spurred on again, thrusting hard, and as deeply in as he could go. Selena's juices were pouring down both of their thighs, the legs and floor slickened by their sex. After a moment of this, Selena moved to his neck, biting a hickey into his skin, and sinking her stubby new fangs, injecting her body's serum. It wasn't lethal, or dangerous to anyone's health, but contained fragments of her retrovirus and her new hybrid reptilian DNA. It would not start his transition into a serpentine hybrid unless he was specifically injected with tissues taken directly from the snake that had merged, mentally, with Selena and now lived inside her womb. However, it did begin the complete rewriting of Gary's neural pathways inside his brain.

He thrust, she ground. She enveloped him with herself, drawing up his effort, savoring it and his taste with her pussy. The rhythm was far more harmonious and powerful than any either of them had ever experienced before. For Selena, it felt like this because it was her first time in her changing form. As for Gary, no one, not even his wife compared to her intensity. It was truly transcendant.

They kept on with this until Gary had his fourth climax in his Mistress, a half hour from when they started, and by then he was so exhausted that Selena ordered him to stop for his own health.

"You are permanently my thrall now, but I am not going to fuck you to death. You remember my instructions for what to do when you return to your security monitors, right?"

"You wanted me to watch the security footage," Gary confirmed after he caught his breath, "and edit out certain behavior captured in it, if others might find it obscene. Also, to present you with the footage after each week. Did you want the before and after videos?"

"Yes. I'm sure that you understand now, of why I want you to do that?"

"Yes, Mistress. You're changing, into... something else, not quite human? Something that others might not understand?"

"Correct," Selena agreed "but that doesn't mean I am putting all of my humanity aside. I do not want to separate you from your wife, for example. She would have a good reason to get angry if she found out that we had sex, but if she knew the ultimate reason of why, then not only will she encourage it, this is why I must also have sex with her as well. You will find ways to encourage Laura to meet me repeatedly, later on encouraging her to respond to my flirting with her, and to do what you can to help the three of us engage in sex for when I can slither into her. But for now, go resume your duty, for appearance's sake."

"As my Mistress commands."

They both got up, dressed, tidied up as much as possible, and went out, the guard first. Selena thought about plans for her next move. After a moment at it, she decided she needed another thrall among her colleagues here, someone to help with researching her continuing changes, and to assist with seducing others as well. The project supervisor was a tempting target, but risky, if the seduction attempt misfired, then she could easily find a lot of new, unwanted attention from some that she couldn't control. The least of which, involved being forcefully ejected from the lab, the worst being locked away in a government lab as a dissection subject.

There was Marcy her friend, a 27-year old neurologist. If turned to Selena's new cause, she could probably find new insights about how to affect more potential targets, but that would be definite if she was successful. As far as Selena knew, her pheromones were most powerful towards males, simply because they were the opposite gender of herself.

Gary was easy, but she was relying almost entirely on her new instincts, and that he had been a man, reacting to her "enhanced" feminine influence. Then a casual glance at her watch, and Selena realized she might have spent a little more time thinking about this she would have liked. She still had appearances to maintain, after all.

She walked back to her workstation, now with the same sultry shifting of her hips. She began setting her equipment to brew as much of the retrovirus as it could, and then started taking saliva samples from her mouth. Selena wanted to understand more about her powerful new pheromones before trying the riskier prospect of the other female colleagues in the lab.

After spending a lot of time with the spectrometer, Selena found that her saliva contained a large amount of carbon, much more than for a typical human and some of the rare earth metals. Although she knew that carbon should be present in something from a carbon-based creature such as herself, this much was a serious surprise, and the rare earth metals?

The spectra from most spectroscopes were usually just displayed as a number of colored lines, but this one was advanced enough that it could give an estimate of the molecules' shape, by using the light's refractive index, if narrowed down to a singular target molecule.

The molecules she was able to get imaged, she never saw these particular kinds before, and wondered if even her colleague Thomas, the molecular biologist would recognize them. And, she realized the perfect target for her next effort.

Selena managed to find him while he was checking the computer about a blood protein.

"Hey there, I've got some saliva samples. Was hoping to get your specialized opinion on them."

The shy, skinny man looked up.

"Any specific things about them?"

"So far," Selena answered, while purposely breathing towards him, "I just put them through a basic examination, and the spectroscope. They're surprisingly high in carbon and rare earth metals. Can you uh... be a dear, and um... look at the samples, please?"

As he looked at the samples' molecular images, Thomas began feeling horny. Shy, and reclusive, he was the exact opposite of most partygoers. But puberty and teenage years usually showed what the basics of sexuality was, so Thomas did at least know that he was getting severely aroused. This was tremendously embarrassing to him, so he tried hiding it, and was anxiously waiting to go to the men's room so he could let it go down on its own.

Expecting this, Selena would have nothing of it, and decided to try a direct approach. She leaned in, and blew subtly on his face.

"Thomas."

Her colleague looked up, startled to see her face so close to his, but she opened her mouth, about to kiss. He opened his, and the two scientists began kissing fervently. As he inhaled her breath, the normally shy introverted biologist began feeling a strange, and strong new excitement, a longing. A longing for Selena.

"Come." She said, aware of what he felt. "The storage room, Gary will see to it that we are not disturbed."

Selena walked up to her guard's station, and tapped the glass window. He looked up from his computer displays to see his Mistress gesturing to herself and Thomas. He nodded, getting up. As the trio walked back, Gary picked up a "closed for maintenance" sign, and attached its magnetic backside to the door.

"Thank you, Thrall. Please return back to your station, but keep alert if anyone tries getting something from the room's shelves."

"Yes, Mistress. I will serve."

As Selena walked in with Thomas following, she asked him a new question.

"Tell me, did you ever get experience with biologically catalyzing agents?"

"Yes," Thomas said slowly, still a bit dazed by his future Mistress' pheromones "in the papers I wrote, they were about proposed experiments in this, and one of the basic forms of such a experiment led to my scientific research being awarded the grant for my funding."

"Excellent." Selena kissed Thomas a little more lingering, this time, and then "start removing your clothes, Thomas."

Selena also did likewise, while maintaining her gaze on Thomas. As he laid down on the floor, his cock standing at attention, the seductress was pleasantly surprised to note that the shy Thomas was a good nine, maybe ten inches, and at least over an inch thick!

"Ah, it seems," she said with a sly smile "that you will be enjoyable for more than your technical experience contributions..."

"I... I'm confused..."

12