Selena's Symbiosis Ch. 03

Story Info
It's practically a clusterfuck...
1.7k words
4.55
12.8k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selena had led her friend by the hand into the storage room, where she gave her another brief session of pheromone-laden kissing. After they made out for a few minutes, Selena broke it off, temporarily.

"Let's strip."

"Anything you wish, my Mistress." was Marcy's dreamy-eyed response.

The two women scientists were quickly out of their clothes, and began pressing their hips together. Selena began biting into her friend's neck, while Marcy arched her head in raw animalistic pleasure. Selena slithered her symbiote down to a locked position to act as her own personal pseudo-cock, and they fucked. After some time of tasting Marcy's repeated climaxes, Selena slithered her serpentine self into Marcy, and backed her head off to look her colleague in the eyes.

The other woman's eyes had glazed over, but she started to look at Selena. As the minutes passed, her attention rapidly began to focus again, and Marcy's eyes appeared to have a new, strong-willed sense of determination about them. She wore a devilish smile on her mouth. She knew what her Mistress was now. She knew what Selena wanted from her, and of how she would serve her. She knew how Selena had manipulated her, and now she wanted to give herself over to the Mistress.

The two delightedly began suckling on each other's breasts, and Selena's fangs in the soft flesh only seemed to excite her minion even more as they drank in the milk and blood. Marcy wallowed in the pleasure of Selena's snake moving among her reproductive system, eager and excited for herself to be eventually changed for her Mistress' needs.

"Ssssee, my minion, my mate?" Selena whispered as she mounted her again. "Now you know all... I will get myssself another from my sssspecimenss, but you will be ssssubsssservient to me under our ruzsse. But you know that I will need usss to sseducess othersss."

"Oh yes, my... oh!! My Mistress... it will be... ahhh... my... most... PLEASURABLE... honor... aside from... ohhhh... this..."

"Yesssssss..." Selena's tongues had a feathery-like touch now, as she flicked them in and out, tasting Marcy's pleasure, the sweat of her friend's genuine excitement. Selena was already using her symbiote to begin transforming Marcy's reproductive system to synchronize with her own.

As the pair climaxed once more, they began to force themselves to relax. They both needed to be back in the lab, but then would bide their time until Marcy's new changes would be better able to adequately help her in assisting her new Queen with more. In the meantime, Selena intended to have ALL of her snakes slithering inside of her, except for the one that was now a part of Marcy, of course.

She would absorb their reptilian minds, merging them with her own, and using her body to breed them within herself, until they filled her entire body to capacity. Soon Marcy would also have a similar experience. For Selena to bring her new influence, she needed the symbiotes not only bound to her mind, but also to carry genetic diversity. Too much inbreeding causes dangerous defects after all.

After ten minutes, the two women walked back out, both holding hands, and bearing wide grins.

"Carry on as before, but contact your sister. Once we have Rachel, she will be helpful in finding more hosts for us."

"Oh yesss..." Marcy agreed, and pulled out her smartphone.

She found her younger sister's contact ID in it, and entered a new text.

'Hey sis. How bout coming over to my place tonight? My colleague Selena and I found a great opportunity for you to try labwork after all. 7:30 pm?'

"There," Marcy smiled proudly "I expect she's going to be a great host by tomorrow morning. Have you others?"

"Just Gary and Thomas for now. I made them into compliant thralls, but only shifted their loyalty towards me. We need our servants to retain their intelligence and individuality, if they are to serve us properly."

"Wise choices, Mistress. Their skills will be very helpful. I will talk with Thomas about finding ways to accelerate our... ohhh... changes... oh my..."

Selena looked at her new minion and friend.

"What is it?"

"The snake, she has poked herself back into my vaginal canal... I think... I... OHHH... ah... she seems to be just resting there now. I'm surprised at how sensitive we are now."

"Hmm..." Selena gazed considerably at her newest lover's hips. There was a very subtle bulge there. "I have an idea about why that is, it may be related to your level of sexual arousal. Try to think of turn-offs for now, we have a cover to maintain."

Marcy pouted, but complied. "Yes my Mistress."

Soon, she, Selena, and Thomas had worked out a formula to better integrate the blending of the reptilian DNA with the human. It seemed to exceed their expectations in nearly all the tissue sample tests, and with the last batch, the reason why it didn't exceed, was they now had absolute complete confidence in the new formula.

After this, they began injecting each snake. Before this, Selena had to deliver such things via quick dissolving tablets that she forced into each subject's mouth, or in getting assistance in forcing the snake to be still long enough for the needle. The cold-blooded metabolism allowed her to put them into a state of hibernation herself, but now they calmly stayed still with none of those efforts. As if on their own, obeying the unspoken will of their Mistress.

"That's extremely convenient..." Selena mused. "I wonder... Thomas, don't inject that one yet, I want to try something."

"Of course."

Selena walked over to that side of the aquarium and put her arm in.

"Into my mouth."

The snake slithered up, and its Mistress' mouth. Selena expanded and dislocated her jaw. Marcy and Thomas weren't frightened for her, or the snake, but they were worried about if one of the others who hadn't turned yet, saw her like that. The snake containment lab area had its own wall and door, but also windows.

The snake still effortlessly slid down Selena's throat, its bulge being prominently visible beneath her skin as it moved inside. After about five minutes, the tail had finished disappearing inside, and Selena smiled her broad grin.

"Apparently," she said, "can control them with my thoughts." Then she looked at Marcy's stomach.

"Mistress? Oh... oh... ohhhh... oh yessss... yes, Mistress... ohhh... ohhhh... ahhh..."

Marcy had collapsed on the floor, her legs splayed widely apart, the bulging rod-like shape of the snake moving in and out from under her skirt.

"Wow," Thomas said, in pure amazement, "um, perhaps... I should get the blinds? The others can still see us through the windows."

"Yessss, my minion." Selena breathed. "I must absssorb my children azzs we mate with you and my... other hossst."

Thomas smiled, and drew the blinds. He also pressed the button indicating "UV testing," which meant a possibility of permanent eye damage unless proper goggles were worn. He expected this would discourage the casually curious.

Selena and Thomas finished quickly with injecting the snakes, while Marcy moaned more softly now, lost in her pleasuring. The other two helped Marcy wriggle out of her skirt, and unbuttoned her office shirt. The snake inside Marcy was following her Mistress' thoughts well enough, sliding herself in and out of her new host, like a long, half-buried, self-animated vibrator that obeyed Selena's every intent.

Selena lowered herself over Marcy, hiking up her own skirt. As the two began to lock their legs together, Selena from conscious intent, Marcy from automatic reflex, their breathing began to synchronize again, the snake inside Marcy, also inside her Mistress, joining them together.

"Thomasss..." the two changing women called, their voices sounding as one.

He already had his cock out, at the ready. Selena leaned forward, completely engulfing it, and his testicles as she slurped. Marcy had pushed up her head, biting with her new reptilian fangs into his ass. He cried out in pain, but also was gasping with a tone of pleasure, pressing Selena's head even harder against his hips.

While Selena and Marcy slid their cum-soaked clefts against each other, the snakes were now being commanded by their Mistress' will to the mating trio. Slithering up directly behind to the two women, one by one at first, the serpents began pushing their way vigorously inside the slits, then more than one at a time, until both had the reptiles pouring in. Some even slithered inside their arses.

By the time the brief reptilian torrent stopped, Selena and Marcy began letting off from Thomas. Sensing the other two wanted to do something else, he backed off, rubbing his somewhat, but not dangerously, bloody asscheek. Selena got up, smoothing down her skirt, and fetching Marcy's from off the examination table.

Marcy looked down at her pulsating, somewhat more swollen stomach. She could make out the outlines two, perhaps three snakes, just beneath the surface of her skin.

"I thought you said that you wanted them all?"

"You're not complaining, now are you?" Selena chuckled as she handed Marcy her skirt. "I think it'sss... it... is... better for uss to sspread to more hossstsss... *ahem* spread to more hosts this way. I really must control that lisp for now. I know that I can trust you two, and Gary, but I must not lapse into it when in the presence of the... 'uninitiated.'"

"Of course Mistress." The other two said without pause.

Then they continued their efforts for Selena, her "special project" now superseding anything else they were working on. Thomas began to theorize about how and why the snakes were hybridizing so readily with Selena, and as much, it seemed, with Marcy. But he would need tissue samples from them after at least a day.

Eventually the lab was closing for the weekend, and Selena told her new servants their duties. Gary was to check through and edit the security footage so that nothing like their sexual activities would show up in the vidlogs. Thomas was to take home some of Selena's 'new' breast milk, and run tests on it. Selena and Marcy would go visit with her younger sister for the evening...