Selene Incident Pt. 01

Story Info
Adriana Sage leads a return to the Moon mission.
2.3k words
4.2
3.5k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Once again, this is the voice of NASA Public Relations narrating this live video feed..." Adriana squirmed inside her cumbersome pressure suit, imaging the what was happening. "As you can see, the interior space of the Selene Command Module is somewhat limited. The camera view you're watching is from the camera situated between the feet of Mission Commander and Pilot Adriana Sage..." Sage waved and smiled at the camera. The little red light shone annoyingly at her. In a handful of minutes, the gentle swaying motion she was feeling from beneath her ass would transform dramatically and swiftly. The three-stage white monster rocket she was perched on top of would explode to life.

Sage spasmed abruptly against her launch couch restraints with an audible squeal and gasp. Beneath her, a pump or valve thumped into action. Selene's Command Module with its two astronauts would be rocketed upwards. The jolt triggered a stream of perspiration to flow down her spine, tickling Adriana into wriggling in response. She was chastising herself silently for her sudden surprised start. Her numerous biomedical sensors were dutifully transmitting her data to MedCom's Flight Surgeons.

"Relax, Chica, it's just something starting up." Dane SpaceApe Vaughan said calmly. "Almost show time." Sage playfully swatted him, aiming a diatribe of hot Latina condemnations at his pressure suited form. Adriana stifled her tirade suddenly remembering both the White House moron who had been convinced STEM women, particularly Latina STEM women were important to American society and NASA's horror at any public unprofessional displays. Self-consciously, she waved at the camera between her feet with a teasing smile. Fuck, that damn little spy. It's looking right up my pussy...

"Fido," Sage spoke hurriedly eager to sound professional and calm. "We're ready to go up here. Our Launch checklists are complete and we see no deltas to report. Vehicle systems are nominal and within expected parameters."

"Concur," Vaughan confirmed with automatic ease. "Selene is green for lift off, Fido." Sage punched him again, hoping she could convince all those eyes watching she was as confident as Dane. Adriana hissed sarcastically at him.

"Pinche, Cabron..." Adriana was startled into gasping silence when a strong shudder set their cramped Selene CM vibrating. G forces caused her to audibly gasp, "Vamanos..."

She watched wide-eyed as the multicolor instrument display screens disintegrated into multicolor hash. Her body was forced down into her flimsy couch until she groaned reluctantly against the pressure of nearly five times her body weight. Her pechos responded to the Gs squashing down on them by warming and swelling. She had been forewarned her serous tissues would fill with fluid causing her nipples to expand.

"Selene...cleared tower," Sage heard her own voice, made weird and dry sounding through her com cap headphones. "Roll program...initiated. Performance nominal."

She made the report unknowing if it were accurate. This was a NASA dirty little secret, among many she had learned during her training. Launch was one of the most dangerous moments of any mission. The crew of Apollo 204 had been flash pressure roasted inside their suits during a practice launch. Their own suits were not much different from those A1C suits, she knew. Poor guys, Sage thought to herself, the heat and pressure were so intense, their teeth exploded in their mouths as they died. Being the Latina STEM Chica was not as glamorous as some might think, Adriana reflected.

Her vaginal walls were reacting much as her breasts were. She was wet and hot within the labial lips of her cuca. There were a pair of BIS sensors placed there, no doubt transmitting her data immediately to her Flight Surgeon's monitoring station in MedCom. Smiling viciously within her sealed helmet, Adriana wondered how she should report the growing awareness of her wet hot clit and areola to her Flight Surgeon. Such a pity to waste a reaction like this, Sage chided herself. Beside her, she knew Vaughan was sporting a lovely erect cock in the crotch of his white pressure suit. Were they killed now, Adriana grinned down at her snooping camera, SpaceApe's corpse would be stripped from his suit with a monstrous stiff one. As her Chest Chicas continued to react against the Gs piling on her, she almost giggled at the name bestowed upon her breasts by her partner. Chest Chicas? Vaughan's command of Spanish was sometimes laughably lousy.

"Your Girls, Adriana." He explained when she asked, "It's sort of a pet name for your thirty-two Bravo Girls, you know? Chest Chicas?" He coined it when she had groused one day about having to be outfitted with MedCom's BIS Belt biomedical monitoring system. BIS was MedCom jargon for Biomedical Information System. Her round breasts were sporting a trio of sensors each, spying on her body temperature heart performance, respiration and body movements. In the event of an incident, NASA was loath to use words like accident or crash, her BIS sensors would notify MedCom of her status. NASA, Sage realized would not be so foolish as to spend money in futile attempts to recover dead astronauts. The Shuttle program history had taught her that.

Around her supple curving hips and ass wrapped the elastic belt serving as the base for her BIS contraption. She and Vaughan admitted it looked like something a Stripper would wear to draw attention to her hips and ass—especially on her. Inches from her face, numerous lights flashed brightly and the Master Caution warbled in her com cap. Instinctively, her heart rate increased and Sage feared she may faint for a split second. She gripped Dane's hand and he returned her grasp with calming strength commenting, "Stage One about to go. The boosters will drop with it..."

A strong kick in their butts confirmed his words and for a long few seconds, Adriana felt nothing. Either they were dead or the second stage had not ignited. Painfully, she was smashed a second time into her couch with a groan forced from deep within her. The elephant sitting on her body had stomped her with a few more Gs.

"La prestaciones del Vehiculo nominal..." Sage managed to hiss from between her clenched teeth, "Vehicle performance nominal. First stage and boosters' good sep." She was a bilingual STEM poster woman, she reminded herself. With a bit of sarcasm welling up inside her, Adriana realized the Scotch swilling, golf playing asshole in the Oval office was watching, undoubtedly making comments about her cuca while he did. Fuck that, Asshole. Adriana was California born and raised. Her parents had risked everything to reach America and make a better life for her and her brothers and sisters. They had all grown up and made their way in the world. She, from her earliest days had looked up. Adriana Sage had first earned her wings as a pilot and went on to become a Commercial Pilot. Flying with a commercial airline had come with further opportunity. They were offering education in lieu of higher paychecks and she had earned her Master's Degree Space Vehicle Systems via an online college. Adriana was a college educated Space Chica, Vaughan often teased her. She dubbed him her SpaceApe in reply. Vaughan, her little silly Monkey Man. With a wicked Boner!

During her training, Sage had been touted as an example of how not just a woman but a Latina woman could become a STEM icon until she was convinced NASA thought her little more than an exhibit to be hauled about and crowed over. She became tired of being displayed. Exasperated, Sage had let her guard down infamously during a live internet interview with Junior High students. Adriana was shocked she had not been fired by her behavior.

Fueled by boredom, raging puberty and stupidity, a skinny thirteen-year-old stood and asked the question that set light to her fuse, "In Space...do your tits float like bobbers and feel weird?" He stood waiting her answer, looking as clueless as a deer caught in headlights and added suddenly, "Carl told me to ask! You're fuckin' stupid, Carl!"

"Yes, Carl!" Sage snapped without thinking in a heavily sarcastic tone. "You're fuckin' stupid! My tits might feel weird but they don't float like bobbers!" Her nipples were burning and swelling as they rubbed against the inside of her LCVG. There was no denying that, she conceded as she wondered if her BIS sensors were revealing an increase in skin temperatures to the MedCom staff. Her labial sensors likewise were adding their information, also. Without thinking, Adriana shifted her pelvis against the Steady G force holding her down. Her movement was reported by an additional little BIS sensor fixed to the anterior side of her perineum. She marveled at how, drenched as it was in her cum, it managed to remain in place. Vaughan might have reacted to the launch with an involuntary hard-on but Sage had learned it was common for women to involuntarily climax during lift off. Another guarded NASA secret, Adriana told herself.

Sudden light flooded their cramped Command Module. The Launch Shrouds, protective leaves covering the Selene CM separated and vanished beneath them as the Second Stage rockets ignited. Sage knew in a few moments, she would be the first Latina woman to command a Manned Space Mission officially. NASA and MedCom might be nosy concerning how her female biology may react to spaceflight but they had at least made it worthwhile. Mexicans on Mars! Adriana laughed to herself and managed another happy wave into the camera lens spying up at her cuca from the foot tray. She spoke with more confidence, "Fido...Selene, we are on our way, Compadres!"

"Yes, we are," Dane confirmed and earned himself a playful punch in the arm. Sage imagined NASA's golden throated Public Relations Narrator would be saying as she watched the CM's instruments returning to normal just inches from her face. She willed her heart to be calmer and listened with dread to the sound of her own panting respiration thundering through their hot mic com channel. She knew even her ragged desert dry sounding panting would be analyzed in MedCom. There were spies seemingly everywhere in the Selene CM or fixed to her skin, allowing MedCom to monitor their every second of activity. The only respite Sage and Vaughan would know would be during their Rest and Personal Time periods.

"This is NASA's Public Relations broadcast live from inside the Selene Command Module. There, you are seeing Mission Commander Adriana Sage on your screen and close beside her, Dane Vaughan her Lunar mission engineer. They are waving, it's business as expected. And if you watch...there you see a few items now floating weightlessly. That's confirmation the Selene CM is in orbit. You can see the small ape doll given to Vaughan by Sage during their training and it's weightless."

Other items were floating around them as Adriana giggled excitedly. Her elevated breathing tempo might not be such a concern to her Flight Surgeon, she hoped. Procedural Checklist books with their laminated pages were levitating around Adriana. Their spiral bound covers flapping like birds' wings reflected sunlight streaming through the Command Module's small triangular view ports. Sage hurriedly snatched at a slim cylindrical tube floating by Dane's helmeted head and surreptitiously moved to stow it out of camera view.

"CapCom...Selene," Adriana smiled at the voice in her com cap. "Orbit achieved. No delta action required. Can you confirm?" Adriana giggled as Vaughan suddenly shook her gloved hand for the camera. She replied without checking the instruments.

"No delta action required up here, CapCom. We're up and on our way. Thank you all for such a great job! Dane and I can't wait to walk on the Moon." She shoved the small greyish cylinder into a covertly open leg pocket of her pressure suit. The action was conveniently hidden by her wavering O2 hoses on camera. Her suit's oxygen hoses behaved like drunken snakes, intermingling with Vaughan's along with his com/data cable. Sage worked to ignore these. They served as a reminder of how deadly Space was. Should their Environmental Control fail, they would most likely be dead in minutes. Her suit repulsed her because, as a safety requirement, it was designed to be lived in for up to one-hundred and twenty hours. She and Vaughan knew it was more NASA embellishment and most of the public was unaware of it. Not that it mattered, Adriana had always told herself. Better to be dead or unconscious should an incident occur.

She thought of the grey cylinder in her suit pocket. She had taken to calling it a Vag-Wand. At the beginning of each day of her mission, Adriana would have to insert it into her vagina to collect and analyze her cervical mucus for her Flight Surgeon to review. The tampon-like cylinder was self-contained. It lubricated itself as she inserted it and it warmed itself, too. The intrusive little thing looked to her like a sex toy. She had shown Dane and he laughingly shook his head at it when she activated it before his face. It even hummed like a sex toy. To use the repulsive thing, she would have to leave her launch couch and maneuver behind their seat framing into a section of the Selene CM referred to as the basement. This small space provided the only privacy in the Selene. She would have to rely on Dane to keep his eyes looking out the ports or fixed on the instruments when she used it.

This better be worth it, Adriana told herself. Her Flight Surgeon had always commented on how much was not known about a woman's physiology in space. She hoped sliding a vibrator into her cuca would provide something important to MedCom. Otherwise, Sage groused, she was going to be the first woman to vibe and lube her pussy in space. Quite an honor! Instead of confirming there was usable water on the Moon, she and Dane might go down in NASA history as the astronauts who played with sex toys during their Lunar mission. The White House Pervert-in-Chief would just love that! Pendejo!