Self Bondage Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,253 Followers

Almost weeping with frustration, Rina climbed down the steps again and tried forcing her way into the bushes, seeking the house key. There was a leafy ground cover all around the base of the bushes, too. Unable to use her hands, Rina tried pressing the leaves apart with her shoes, often scratching her legs against the rough stems of the bushes in the process. The task was onerous, covering little areas at a time, trying to peer inside and under the bushes, along with working through the thick carpet of plants. Rina's shirt was clinging to her chest like it was glued there, and it was disconcerting to her to try and look past her oddly visible tits to see what her feet were uncovering.

After more than ten minutes of tense searching, she caught a glimmer of the key. True to her current streak of bad luck, she saw that it was lodged in a difficult place to reach. Well, it wouldn't have been difficult, if she could've freed the handcuff chain from the belt, but since Dave had fastened it behind her back, and the buckle wouldn't fit through the skirt loops, undoing the belt was out of the question. She got onto her knees and tried bending and leaning forward. Her oily fingertips fluttered ineffectually in the air over the key - just out of reach.

Rina spent what must've been the next half hour carefully going from her knees onto her side, and contorting her body, trying to thread it between the tight spaces between the bushes to reach the key. Most of the time she couldn't see her hands at all, and was reaching blindly. She squirmed and scrunched, getting even more scratches on her arms and legs. Sometime in all these attempts, her sweater pulled off, so she no longer had the protection offered by its thicker material. Her skirt bunched up higher and higher as she wriggled. The good news was that the skirt was now helping to protect her waist. The bad news was that she was bare from the waist down, rubbing her ass, thighs, and legs on the ground. Worse, the ground cover plants had helped keep a lot of moisture trapped under them, so her actions were churning up mud, and smearing it on herself.

She was a filthy mess by the time her fingers finally got a firm hold on the house key. Rina breathed a prayer of thanks and a sigh of relief as she carefully started squirming her way backwards, out of the bushes. During this process, at least one leaf and a glob of mud got lodged into her pussy, adding to her feeling of mortification. She was fortunate that it wasn't until much later that her busy mind conjured up the possibility that such maneuvers could've shoved an earthworm up inside her, as well!

Reaching the steps, she sat down to catch her breath, not wanting to risk dropping the key again if her body quaked with fatigue. After some passage of time, she felt rested enough to struggle to her feet, and climb the steps again. This time she worked the key into the door lock, and was gratified to hear its cheerful unlocking sound. She had her hand on the doorknob, and her forehead resting against the door, feeling the relief of her ordeal being almost over, when a voice called out from behind her.

"Rina! Are you OK?" Dave yelled, a little breathless from running. "I had to get the next bus, and I ran all the way here from the bus station and..." He fell silent, as Rina turned to face him, a disheveled mess. "Oh my god! What happened?" he cried out. Heedless of her oiliness and filth, he embraced her as she blurted out the details of her problem fetching the key.

Now that Dave was here, holding her, she was in no hurry to rush into the house. She just wanted him to stay close, and listen. As she finished about the house key, she backtracked to talk about the bus ride home. Sharing the story with him calmed her, and she started feeling giddy as her tension evaporated. "OK, Sir," she giggled, "you missed documenting my ride home, but at least you can take pictures of the end result of this challenge."

"An excellent observation, slut," he stated, grinning, glad she was recovering her composure. She posed for him, displaying the fact that the oil had done such a job that she looked more naked that she would have had she been wearing no shirt at all. He also got closeups of her scratched arms, legs and thighs, along with their filthy patches of mud. Her skirt was still bunched up around her waist, so they left it like that, and he took closeups of her ass and cunt, both of which were also matted with mud. He even pried open her labia, and got a beautiful picture of the leaf that had insinuated itself inside her, along with a small patch of mud.

Going inside, he allowed Rina the sense of fulfillment of performing the act of removing her handcuffs by herself. But then he led her into the bathroom, and adjusted the water temperature in their shower. They decided that her T-shirt was a total loss, and threw it away. Her skirt would be taken to the cleaners, to see if it was salvageable. Dave insisted that she let him pamper her now, lathering her up several times to remove all the oil from her torso. He cleansed the scratches on her arms and legs, both of them grateful that they were superficial. He carefully, thoroughly cleaned between her ass cheeks, and inspected her ass hole digitally with soapy fingers to be certain it was clean inside, too.

Finally, he had Rina sit on the rear edge of the tub, holding her labia open with her fingers. Using the shower wand, he gently sluiced out all the soil that'd tried to enter her love tunnel. Once it was thoroughly flushed clean, purely as a precaution, he inserted a speculum and examined her depths with a powerful flashlight. "Can't be too cautious, you know," he said to her, smiling and winking. She shook her head, smiling and giggling.

However, after the speculum was removed, Rina whispered in a husky voice, "Maybe you could sluice the outside of my pussy with the shower wand again, Sir? Just as a precaution, you know."

He saw the twinkle in her eye. He adjusted the spray, and applied it at just the right angle to her labia and clit. Rina braced herself on the tub edge, thighs wide open, as the cascading spray made her clit vibrate in an amazing fashion. Replaying that lewd walk through town, and all the things that happened on the bus ride home, a wave of eroticism washed over Rina. She gripped the tub edge firmly as the first orgasm rippled through her. Dave knelt close between her knees, and before her first orgasm had fully quieted, gave her a second, more intense climax with his mouth and fingers. Rina shuddered as she rode those waves of pleasure, feeding her lover and Master with her fresh nectar.

When he came up for air, Rina kissed him and murmured, "I wonder what other crazy challenges your kinky mind can dream up, Master." She was clearly ready to listen, and embellish them.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,253 Followers
12