Self Bondage Pt. 04

Story Info
Her clever solution to a strange challenge.
6.8k words
4.61
23.3k
13
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers

Her boyfriend, lover, and budding Master, Dave, had an ingenious, kinky mind – almost as ingenious and kinky as her own. That made them a good match. Rina was glad they'd met that fateful day when she was performing an act of self bondage in the meadow, cuffing herself while bent over a railing. She could tell he was kind and solicitous, and cute, the moment they'd met. She'd found someone whose mannerisms fit nicely with her needs. Of course, the fact that he's amazing in bed didn't hurt, either.

Anyway, one day, just before he left for work, he said, “Rina, I may have a challenge for you, but I don't know if it's even possible.”

That piqued her interest. “Tell me about it, please.”

“Well, I'd like for you to do some self bondage in which neither your hands nor your ankles are restrained. In fact, with your arms and legs completely free.” He paused, rubbing his chin. “It's just a notion, and as I said, I'm not sure it's something that can be done.”

She could feel her mind whirling into action. Nothing immediately sprang to mind, which made it even more intriguing. Rina loved puzzling over things, and she felt her body signal its excitement at a new problem to ponder. She gave him a kiss, which started out sweet, and escalated into passion as her arousal blossomed.

Dave's eyes flew wide open as her passion flowed into him, and his body reacted in kind. As Rina's hips came forward, the warmth of her sex was obvious, even though they were both fully clothed. Also, the rapid hardening of his cock was equally obvious. “Damn, you're one sexy woman,” he groaned. “I wish we had time to jump into bed right now, so I could ravish your delicious body.”

She glanced at the clock, noting the time and estimating possibilities. Dropping to her knees, she let her lustful feelings color the tone of her voice. “We may not have time for that. I agree.” Opening his pants and working his almost fully engorged cock out, she added, “But if I do my job right, Sir, you have time for this.” Her warm, wet mouth slipped over the top two-thirds of his cock and she started sucking hard. As her cheeks bowed inward with that suction, she started bobbing her head forward and back, while her tongue got busy.

Dave groaned loudly, unable to stop himself, as he felt Rina start her frenzied blowjob. The motions of her head made it feel like she was pumping him off with her lips. Her tongue was exploring the sensitive slit in the head of his cock, whenever it could. The rest of the time it was fluttering and stroking the ultra-sensitive tissues on its underside, where the head joined the shaft. He used one hand to brace himself on the table next to his hip. He placed the other one behind his back as he arched his body slightly, presenting his cock more fully to her ministrations.

Rina was pleased to taste his precum begin to flow almost immediately. Dave's taste and scent were an aphrodisiac to her senses. As were his sounds, textures, and enthusiasm about all things sexual. She loved being on her knees, servicing him like this. And, since he had to leave for work very soon, she was able to pull out all the stops, and not hold back one bit. She pumped her lips forward and back with an even faster rhythm, creating the feeling for both of them that he was furiously fucking her mouth, even though he was holding perfectly still.

Rina felt her pussy dampening her panties as Dave's fluids flowed into her stomach. But she wanted his cum, and she wanted it fast. Her need for it made her moan forcefully with that desire. The moan was muffled, since her mouth was full of his throbbing erection, but Dave certainly got the message. Her moan even vibrated the head of his cock, buzzing its excitable tissues against the roof of her mouth. The sensation rippled from his dick to his ball sack, and then from his ball sack back up to the tip of his cock. Actually, what rippled upward was the series of muscle contractions that accompanied his ejaculation! Semen shot from his cock in several powerful surges – so powerful that Dave shut his eyes and braced harder on the table top to keep himself upright.

Since Dave's eyes were shut, he missed the look of triumph on Rina's face as she gratefully began swallowing the gushes of his seed. She drank his exquisite gift – the cream of his essence – avidly, sucking and bobbing, seeking it all. He gave her a generous amount. As his cock finally softened, she moved her head even more toward him, closing her lips at the very base of his shaft, happy to be able to orally serve all of his dick for this moment. Slowly drawing her head backward, lips compressed, she stripped the last dribbles of his semen up the shaft and into her receptive mouth. Her job complete, she carefully tucked his penis away and adjusted his pants again.

Eyes shining, Rina stood up as she emptied her mouth of the last vestiges of his cum, and stepped into his embrace. They kissed tenderly now, both of them vibrating with joy.

After their kiss finally ended, Dave whispered, “I feel I owe you a fantastic session of cunnilingus, once I get home tonight.”

She giggled. “I'll be sure I remind you then, Sir.” They both laughed.

Dave gave her a loving pat on her ass, and headed out the door, whistling.

As the day progressed, Rina let her mind percolate on Dave's latest challenge. Nothing had immediately come to mind, but she didn't try to force a solution. Sometimes consciously diverting her mind from a problem freed her subconscious to work without restrictions. Besides, Dave had promised to go down on her, and the very thought of what he could do was making her toes tingle with anticipation.

He didn't disappoint her. He'd phoned near lunch time, informing her, “We're going out to dinner, so don't bother cooking anything, love.”

“Ooo, that sounds nice,” she cooed. “What should I wear?”

She could hear the lust in his voice as he responded, “When I arrive home, I'd like you to be wearing only a huge smile. I remembered what I promised this morning. After that, you can decide what to wear out to dinner.” Her heart accelerated, and she glanced at the time.

The rest of the afternoon passed for her as slowly as if she were a kid on the first of December, waiting for Christmas to come. Time dragged. She decided to do an ultra slow strip tease. She put on some music at 1 in the afternoon. Dancing to it, she slowly undid her skirt, and danced her way free from it. She stayed like that, doing some dusting until the next hour.

At 2 pm, she danced again, this time removing her blouse. She did this very slowly, opening one button every 5 minutes. When she finally let the blouse slip off her shoulders, her skin showed a sheen of sweat from all those dancing movements. Clad now in her bra and panties, she did the dishes.

When it was 3 in the afternoon, this dancing session resulted in her discarding her bra. Wearing only her panties and shoes, she spent some time scrubbing out the tub. Her bare breasts rubbed the cool enamel once in a while as she did this, and she thought she'd have to clean the bathroom dressed like this more often.

Her strip tease at 4 took quite some time, since she was removing her panties during this dance. A person might wonder why this would take so long, but if they saw how many times she lowered them maybe an inch or so, only to draw them back up again, over and over, they might understand. Also Rina found it fun to pull them even higher than normal, so that the material of the crotch was pulled up into her sexual furrow, causing it to wrap and rub her clit in a delicious manner. By the time Rina slipped them all the way to her ankles, and stepped free, the panties were quite wet with her excitement. She decided to spend some time straightening the items in the bathroom's medicine cabinet, so that the juices dripping from her pussy would fall harmlessly on its tile floor.

Her strip tease dance at 5 was the shortest of them all. She only had to dance out of her shoes, which took her about 5 minutes total. But that was OK, since she then spent some time showering the sweat off her body, and drying her hair, in preparation for Dave's arrival.

When he did walk in the door, a little before 6 pm, Rina was wearing only a smile, as he'd commanded, causing his eyes to light up with appreciation. She was fully nude, but she was holding her handcuffs in her hand. With a shy tone of voice, she asked, “Can I be cuffed to the headboard of the bed while you do this, Sir?”

“A marvelous idea, Rina,” he answered. “Go get on the bed, on your back, with your hands holding the bars of the headboard.” She scooted eagerly into the bedroom, happy to do his bidding. He secured her wrists with the cuffs, whose linking chain went around a bar on the headboard. Drinking in the sight of his gorgeous naked girlfriend, he knelt between her spread apart legs, holding her thighs down with his hands as he brought his face to her crotch.

He started out by teasing her with long licks of his tongue in the seams where her thighs joined her torso. Her tantalizing musky arousal scent grew stronger the more he licked. Nuzzling her soft pubic hairs with his cheeks, he proceeded to kiss her mound until she squirmed, making the handcuff chains jingle. “Please. Please, please, please,” she begged in a whisper.

Lying down flat between her legs, Dave began eating her pussy with gusto. His tongue lapped her pussy lips apart, giving him full access to her sex. He sucked each of those pussy lips as deeply into his mouth as possible, tasting her juices. Driving his tongue fully into the depths of her cunt, his nose pressed against her clit as his tongue tip curled and uncurled, rubbing her sensitive tissues and stroking her arousal. As he withdrew his tongue to let its tip flick back and forth across her clit passionately, Rina groaned happily. But when his fingers plunged inside her and started finger-fucking her, at the same time that his lips sucked her clit into his mouth, she gasped loudly. He kept sucking and licking her clit as his fingers stroked her extra-erogenous inner tissues.

When his tongue started tapping the trapped head of her clit, she shrieked with pleasure and arched her back. As her cunt got more and more juicy, Dave re-positioned himself, pulling her legs up, and bending them toward her shoulders. This let her cunt juices well up, allowing him to drink them as his cunnilingus continued. “Warn me when you're about to cum,” he growled.

Rina was squirming and shrieking happily as he dined on her cunt for minute after minute. Then she felt her internal signal – that expanding ball of energy filling her core. “I'm going to cum... oh my god... I'm going to cum!” she shouted.

Dave covered her vaginal opening with his lips as his finger gently stroked her clit. Those touches were almost as if he was using a pump handle, pumping up the cum from her depths! Surge after surge gushed up into his mouth, propelled by her muscular contractions. Finally, Rina gave a long sigh, and her body relaxed. Her orgasm had run its amazing course, and she was fully sated. Dave gave her body, cheeks and lips tender kisses as he unfastened the handcuffs.

“Thank you, Sir,” she murmured happily. “That was fantastically amazing.” Luckily, she'd already laid out the clothes she'd planned to wear out to their dinner. Since she felt so good, making decisions at that moment would've been too much of a bother. The restaurant wasn't far away, and Dave took charge in taking her there, letting her stay relaxed.

Over dinner, they spoke of this and that, and Rina's body quivered from time to time, echoes of her recent mind-blowing orgasm. She did have the appearance of a freshly fucked woman, and several of the other patrons looked her way and smiled. As she and Dave ate, a glimmer of an idea formed in her mind about his challenge. She didn't look too hard at it, lest she scare it away. But an idea was forming.

The next couple of weeks, Rina had the enjoyment of planning and refining her idea. She thought about the risks. She thought about the things that could go wrong. The possible humiliation involved. Some people might think the possible humiliation would go into the 'risks' category. They'd be wrong. Rina thrived on such humiliation. It was part of her reason for doing these things – humiliation was one of the things she craved and needed in her life.

As her mind toyed with the possibility of embarrassment during this challenge, Rina reminisced about a recent occurrence. Dave invited his friends, Cliff and Lou, over to their house from time to time. At first, they didn't catch on that Rina was the woman they'd fucked in the meadow. The penny didn't drop the first few times, even though Dave might have Rina standing in a corner, wearing cuffs and shackles. Or he might have her dress extra slutty, serving them food and drinks. But, during one such visit, on a whim, he decided that she should remain naked the entire time his buddies were there.

The first time the now naked Rina faced away from Cliff, and bent over to place a bowl of chips on the coffee table, Cliff almost choked on his drink. “I know that ass, man!” he exclaimed. “That's the ass that swallowed the whole length of my meat! Very few chicks have ever done that! The shape of that lovely ass is burned into my memory!”

Lou looked poleaxed. “Her?” he gasped out. “She's the one from the meadow that day?”

Dave grinned and nodded. Rina was facing them all now, and her cheeks were scarlet, and there was so much blood flooding her head and neck that her forehead broke out in a sweat. She couldn't make eye contact with anyone, but in her core she was thrilled to be so embarrassed. Goosebumps rose up on her arms and legs as they stared at her nude form. Just when she thought she couldn't feel any more humiliated, Dave said, “Crawl around the room, pet. Let them see you from all angles.”

As she sank onto her hands and knees, the delicious humiliation, transforming into pleasure, almost made her climax the moment her tits dangled under her torso. She crawled around slowly, changing directions, giving them an eyeful.

“Man, she's amazing... magnificent,” Cliff stated, his eyes bulging.

Dave was feeling really generous that day, so he decided to have her service them sexually – after all, they'd already enjoyed her pussy and ass, that day in the meadow. Having her suck them off was trivial, compared to that. He knew Rina. Neither he nor she would feel badly about her bringing a little relief to their aching ball sacks. The air was pungent with Rina's juices... and eventually her cum... as she humbly knelt between each man's legs and mouthed their cocks.

Lou's cock was easy for her. She managed to get the full length of his shaft into her mouth. She hollowed her cheeks, sucking on him as her hands went to work, stimulating his balls. His precum started flowing almost instantly, and increased in volume as his balls rose, pressing against his crotch. Since they were up out of the way, her finger slipped around his lower curve and touched his puckered hole. As she pushed there, it was like pressing his 'cum' button. He groaned and shook, spurting a nice mouthful of semen.

Next, it was Cliff's turn. His big black cock was visually intimidating. Rina couldn't believe she'd had that monster in her ass, but after the friends had left, Dave assured her that all of it had gone up inside her when she'd been cuffed over that railing. Today, she had to go all the way up onto both knees just to get high enough to get its head into her mouth. And the head was all she could manage, stretching her lips as much as she could. But Cliff didn't seem to mind, because Rina took his cock's shaft in both her hands, one near its base, and the other halfway up, and pumped and pumped, vigorously. Feeling her enthusiasm, Cliff let go of any attempt at control, and came. He shot out so much spunk that Rina choked a little, and some of it leaked out of her nose. But she was grinning happily as she cleaned up that mess.

The two guys watched as Rina performed fellatio on Dave. She got a starry-eyed look on her face as she worshiped his dick. She also licked his balls and tongued his ass before deepthroating him to his climax. Lou and Cliff muttered to one another what a lucky son of a bitch Dave was, having such a lovely, eager slut.

After remembering that day's wonderful humbling act of triple fellatio, Rina snapped out of her reverie. She fully admitted to herself that humiliation, just its possibility, always added zest to her self bondage activities. After several weeks of planning, she took her proposal to Dave. Giving him the broad outline of her plan – omitting one critical detail which she wanted to keep as a surprise – she explained, “But this time you can't be following me, taking pictures or anything. It's important that I do this alone. I need good weather for it, and probably near midday, so you'd be at work, anyway.”

Dave thought it over, digesting what she'd planned. Finally he said, “Sounds good to me. It doesn't sound like you can get into too much trouble. I'm not quite sure why you think this will fulfill the challenge, but go ahead and have fun. But I want a full, detailed report about all that happens.”

“Of course, dear,” she responded, kissing him. “It will help me re-experience it all when I give you that report.”

Sure enough, the day came when all was perfect. Rina felt very rested, and the weather was warm and sunny. She started getting ready. She took three sets of bicycle locks – the type that had cables with keyed locks, and put them in a backpack, leaving their keys at home. To the backpack, she added a very very short, pleated skirt, and a half camisole top with a dangerously plunging neckline. The thin material of the half cami was practically translucent, and whenever she wore it, the top of her areolae threatened to peek out along its decolletage. That was all she needed in the backpack.

Standing naked in front of her mirror, she decided to wear a stretchy sports bra up on top, and a thong down below. She pulled a nice T-shirt on, and wore some fashionable slacks. Next, she stepped into some pumps with a low, sturdy heel. She was almost ready.

Her hair was fairly long, striking low on her shoulder blades if it was back, and able to cover most of her breasts if it fell forward. For this challenge, she wanted to remove all temptation to use her hair as a curtain, so she braided each side into tight pigtails, securing them each with a hair scrunchy. Watching herself in her vanity mirror, she carefully applied dabs of superglue to the scrunchies and the strands they held. She wasn't too worried about this, since from prior experience, she knew she could safely remove the glue with nail polish remover, once the challenge was over.

She set out on her self bondage expedition. Since she and Dave now lived in a house well out in the countryside, she hiked down her long driveway and traveled the distance to the nearest bus stop. With her small backpack, she could've been a student, on her way to classes. It was far enough to the bus stop that her leg muscles warmed up nicely, and she was grateful to plop down onto a bus seat for the ride to one of the city's bus stations. Normally, on this ride, which took almost an hour, she'd have dozed a little in her seat. But during this ride she couldn't indulge in such a rest – she was too keyed up by the thoughts of what she was planning to do.

Later that evening, an elated Rina gave her report to Dave. First she handed him a nice drink, and had him sit on the sofa, so he could relax from his workday and focus on her tale. She hadn't changed her appearance since she'd arrived home, to give him the full visual impact of the scenes she'd be describing. First she described the clothes that she'd put on before leaving the house: the sports bra, thong, T-shirt, slacks, and pumps. Her hair was still in the pigtails, since she hadn't used the nail polish remover yet.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers
12