Self-description

Story Info
Describing myself in detail.
1.7k words
4
6.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi,

I'll give you a description of me again to help you until you get to see me. I'm 5'9", 56 yrs young. I have the biggest, brightest blue eyes with black, long, curly eyelashes. Have you ever seen a midnight blue topaz? If so, that's pretty close to my eye color. I have a normal enough nose with a slight uplift to the end and sometimes it's been described as a button nose.

My eyebrows (2 now) are blue/black with a touch of silver in them. My lips are full, soft, kissable and make a perfect O when I put them around ebony hard members. Do you have one that I can demo for you? My tongue is a very nice length. It fits inside of my very hot mouth. When I kiss with all three of these components (They fit pretty well together), I get some very unusual reactions from the person or thing that I'm kissing. It depends on where my mouth is placed as to the workability of my tongue. It likes to swirl around other tongues and my teeth like to nibble on things too. Such as bottom lips, soft nipples that get hard under the workout of my tongue or the lovely little sack that holds 2 nice size walnuts that fit perfectly in my mouth. Would you like a demo of these attributes too?

Onwards or, should I say downwards? This face has a topping of short brown hair that is turning silver and a dusting of bangs over the forehead. All of this sits on a long ivory white neck. If I place this neck under a pair of lips and a beard, it does amazing things. If the lips gently kiss, and the tongue slowly licks and the teeth gently nibble, the nerve endings just tingle! Would you like to see if you can make these nerve endings tingle? I bet you could. Just thinking about your beard is making the hive restless.

Onwards with the journey!! If you go from the shoulders down the arms, you'll find a very long, narrow hand (2 arms, 2 hands) with 5 long nails. The color changes constantly, depending on the mood of the owner of said hands. These hands like to work out. The owner is mostly right-handed, but once in awhile can do amazing things with the left hand. Such as pulling nipples, tracing imaginary lines on bodies and exploring all kinds of openings. Both hands are very good at giving massages, soaping down the body of the owner and who (or whatever) is near these hands. The hands also like to softly wrap themselves around the aforementioned ebony members and move ever so slowly in an up and down motion. Would you like a demo of this capacity??

If you follow from the hands back up the arm and over the shoulder and down the front of this body, you'll cum to a valley. On either side of this valley will be 2 very soft, very smooth mountains. At the tip of each of the mountains, you'll find a smaller mountain. These smaller mountains are usually a dark, dusty rose color. They are surrounded by a small lake of toffee colored skin. These small lakes like to have their edges nibbled on. The small mountains are usually in a flat to slightly raised position at all times. When the temperature starts rising from outside stimulants, these mountains will start to grow. When they are out between a pair of lips and ever so gently nibbled on they will grow to about ½" in height. When these same mountains are put between 2 fingers and pulled and twisted, they grow to about 1-1½" in height and the small lakes will get smaller, the main mountains will start to get hard and maybe even develop a slight rosy flush to them due to the heat rising in the near vicinity.

If a person was to take an ebony member and place them between these 2 mountains and squeeze them together while the little mountains are standing up, an amazing amount of friction happens. While the member is moving in and out of this tunnel the hot tongue can reach and lick this member when it reaches toward the mouth. Sometimes it can even catch a small drop of moisture from the rock hard member. Of course the tongue and lips love the taste of the drop and try to get as much as possible. Are you in the mood yet for a demo????

To continue with our journey... after leaving the valley you slowly travel over a hill into a small crater. This crater is extremely sensitive and loves for tongues to travel around the edge and if they are daring, even going down into the crater..

As we leave the crater we travel to a forest. Now this forest, as a rule is dark, warm, moist and curly. Sometimes the owner of this forest mows it down for a clear view. Which view do you like??? Would you like to help mow it down sometime...I'm sure the owner wouldn't mind...

As you go through this forest you start climbing down to another valley. This valley can be dry or it can be extremely moist from the flow of honey. When you enter this valley there is a little molehill. Usually this little hill is sleeping and minding its own business. BUT walk (or skip) over it with a wet tongue or a slightly sharpen fingernail and then watch it grow. It reacts much in the same way as the small mountains do when the temperature is rising around them. Would you like to see if you can make it rise??? Just a little bit????

After leaving the little molehill, you'll be walking into a cave. Now this cave is a magical cave... it can expand to whatever size an ebony member or finger or smoother object is that enters it, to fit very cozily. Of course you might want to be careful of not drowning in the honey that will make its way from this cave (also known as a hive). Have you ever tasted honey from such a cave? I have tasted this honey before and I can tell you from experience that it is thick and hot and sweet. It also coats whatever object decides to enter the hive. Would you like a taste from my finger?? I'll gladly give you some!

Now, if you follow the flow of the honey, you will come to another cave. This cave is darker and a much tighter fit then the first cave. You have to knock on the door of this cave in order to gain entrance. But it's been a long time since anyone has knocked on this door. When it was active the knockers usually used fingers, some kind of hard rubber object and sometimes even a very hard, very hot, ebony member. I'll let you knock on this cave if you ask.

There are a few rules for entering this cave. If you wish to do it right. You must have the owner roll over and place herself on her hands and knees with her large, milk white rump in the air. Isn't that a beautiful sight? You can see both caves and the little mole hill!! And if you are lucky, you might even see some of the honey flowing. Anyway, back to the rules. In order to enter you must use one or two small objects well covered in some kind of slippery oil, (the owners' honey sometimes isn't enough) and then slide these objects inside the cave very slowly and then stop. When you feel (or see) a motion (such as the objects being pushed back) then you know that the cave is stretching itself to fit. At this point you may slide the objects almost out and add a third object. Keep doing this till the amount of objects measure approximately the same size as the diameter of the ebony member that wants to enter into the cave. When you are ready to enter, please, make sure the member is well lubed and slowly enter and wait after each push till the owner pushes down on the member. Once the member is completely in the cave, you'll feel a definite relaxation at the cave door. Once the owner starts rocking back and forth then she will expect the member to start a hard charge and maybe even a few slaps on the rump to push the owner on. Of course, you may control the event after you have received the signal from the owner that everything is fitting just right. Are you the brave kind that wants to try this cave?? It's not for the weak at heart!!

Now once both caves have been explored to yours and the owner's satisfaction, we need to continue on with the exploration of the body. Have you rested enough?? Or should I give you a few more mins???

After leaving the caves and the owner is back on her back you will find that there are two large white thighs attached to the main body... following them are knees that are very touchy just in the back (especially with a beard rubbing against them). If you continue down the legs you will cum to two feet that have a range of colored nails that may or may not match the fingernails. These little objects love to be sucked on much in the same way as the fingers on the hands (mentioned earlier in this description). The insteps of these feet are extremely touchy...so please for your own safety, do be aware of flying feet.

And on that note of warning...this concludes our trip over this body.

If you would like some practical hands on experience or would just like to tell the owner what you think of her description...please feel free to cum once or twice and let her know how you feel.

BUT PLEASE DO NOT WASTE ANY FLUIDS OF A THICK WHITE NATURE THAT SHOULD FLOW FROM THE EBONY MEMBER. EITHER RUB IT INTO YOUR (OR SOMEONE ELSE'S) SKIN OR HAVE A HANDY MOUTH OR CAVE AVAILABLE.

Thank you. I hope I haven't worn you out too much!!

And that ends the description of this body. If you have anymore questions or comments, please feel free to ask or cum as you see fit.