Self Discipline

Story Info
It was harsh punishment but it lead her to him...
17.5k words
24k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jAnus17
jAnus17
35 Followers

Self Discipline -- It was harsh punishment but it lead her to him...

Storyline:

She had done some pretty bad stuff. But the courts were willing to be lenient. She could volunteer for a year of self imposed punishment. Or she could go to the women's prison and probably wind up the cell block fuck toy. But then she never would have met the man of her dreams...

Hope you like this.

For those who don't mind getting a little behind in their stories...

* * * * * * *

* * * * * * * Daylight at the end of the tunnel...

She waited for the pain and burning in her butt to settle down. Her ass was on fire. She felt the pain down to her bones. She knew without having to look that it was covered in welts and bruises. It felt like a piece of meat that had been properly tenderized by a very experienced chef. She wasn't sure it would ever feel right again.

There was some political movement to stop the program she had chosen. Some wanted to outlaw all forms of corporal punishment. Still, it did have good results for some, even if it seemed barbaric. So far as she was concerned it beat the alternative. She could have spent the year in some prison with a bunch of horny, nasty women who would have passed her around as their fuck toy. She shuddered at the thought.

Tears rolled down her cheeks. Her whole body was beginning to shake. All of the sessions had been bad. But none like this one. She almost wished her ass would fall off so she could get away from the pain. Only 50 more strokes to go and she would be free. Or would she...

Her mind wandered back to how she had wound up in this position. She had done some pretty horrible things. Because it was her first offense they were willing to show her some leniency. To avoid worse punishment she had agreed to a self discipline session once a week for a year. It was self discipline because she had to voluntarily show up and push the button that was to deliver each stroke. One hundred strokes a week on her bare ass. If she failed to comply she would be sent to jail where she would probably be subjected to things she didn't even want to think about.

A hundred strokes a week may not sound like a lot. But each one of them was delivered with maximum effect. The first few weeks were not so bad. But after the first month she was in constant pain that kept going deeper and deeper into her flesh. The everyday things like sitting and relieving herself had become an ordeal.

By the sixth month she was almost ready to give up. It would have meant going to the prison to finish out her term. Thoughts of what she might have to deal with there kept her coming back and sticking her ass in the air. It was also about that time that something important changed.

The original machine that delivered the strokes wasn't just some mechanical apparatus. It had a computer brain and sensors that could tell if each stroke had been administered properly. It also monitored her vitals to make sure that she didn't get too much and become ill. Still, it made sure that each stroke was correctly delivered for maximum effect. It had been very efficient at its job. She remembered every stroke well!

In an effort to become a kinder and gentler society they had transferred that same programming to an android. It had unnerved her the first time she saw it -- him. He was mechanically polite but not warm. He was clinical. But over time he had been made more human, gentler. He still did his job efficiently. But now he did it with some artificial version of compassion. In an odd way it -- he - had become a kind of friend.

Her trembling hand reached for the button. At least she had been spared the indignity of having to ask for each stroke. She needed to keep whatever little dignity she felt she had left. Being butt naked, face down and ass up while you are being severely beaten by an android -- and a male one at that - didn't leave much room for dignity.

She hesitated for a few seconds as she mentally prepared herself for what was coming. She knew it would hurt like hell. She quickly pressed the button. The green light came on that indicated she was ready. She braced herself. The sounds of the leather strap as it whistled through the air made her close her eyes and clench her fists. Her butt muscles tensed as much as they could in her position.

The strap made contact with her already brutalized flesh in a sound that hurt her ears as well as her ass. It took a fraction of a second for the pain to sear its way to her brain. Her head flew up, tossing her hair in a spray over her shoulders. She let out a cry. More tears streamed from her eyes. The burning raced along every nerve in her body. Her butt muscles twitched and danced from the punishment they were receiving.

Her breathing got heavier. She tried not to think about the wetness that was running down her thighs. She knew it wasn't blood because he would have stopped the session if it was. But it wasn't all sweat either. Her pussy had betrayed her. The little dignity she had left was slowly fading away.

"Good" said Stan (her nickname for it - him). "You're almost there. You have taken this so well. I am proud of you, Diane." His voice was strangely soothing.

"Thank you Stan" she whispered.

"You're welcome Diane. I know you are in a lot of pain but this will soon be over and be just a bad memory before you know it."

She almost laughed. "It will be a bad memory, Stan. But I don't think it will be soon. It'll probably take months before my ass feels right again. I have forgotten how it feels to sit without pain..." Just passing wind can make my eyes water, she thought to herself.

"Perhaps I will be able to help you with that" he said softly. "But we can talk about that later."

She reached for the button again. Only 49 more strokes to go, she told herself. She pressed the button. Yes, it will be a long time before I will be able to sit comfortably, she thought just before the leather welted her ass again.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!" she cried as more tears streamed down her face. She closed her eyes tightly as she reached deep inside to find the strength to finish her session. Soon, she told herself, soon. Only 48 more strokes to go. She barely heard Stan's encouraging words.

For the next hour there was a steady round of the sound of the strap as it whistled through the air and connected with her ass. Diane would cry out. Stan would try to console her.

They were down to the last twenty. Stan crouched down so he could look into her eyes. Even with her tear streaked face and sweat matted hair she looked beautiful to him. He had come to appreciate seeing her from every angle.

"Almost there Diane" he said as he brushed the hair off her face.

She made a feeble attempt at a smile and nodded. A little twinkle appeared in her eyes, even through the pain. She was sure her ass would never feel right again.

"Diane" he said softly. "I have the authority, at my discretion, to suspend the rest of your strokes or at least go lighter with you."

Her eyes widened. No one had ever even hinted at that possibility!

"But I am not going to" he said before she could speak.

Diane was bewildered. "Why not!?" It was barely a whisper.

"Because I don't think you want me to. Not deep down inside. I know the pain is almost unbearable. But I know you can take more." He was looking deeply into her eyes with a look that unnerved her. "But it is not your ass I'm talking about. It is your heart. You want all of this. I know you don't want me to spare the rod..."

She was definitely surprised. How did he know? Yes, every nerve in her body wanted the pain to end. But there was another part. Over the year it had become clear to her that at some deep level she wanted this punishment -- she even needed it to feel whole sometimes. It was like a cleansing. But how did he know?

He smiled at her. "Last twenty. Are you ready?" he asked gently as he removed more of the hair that was matted to her forehead.

She nodded.

"Good girl." He stroked her hair gently, affectionately. Then he took his position behind her and waited for the green light. It came soon.

Stan gave the last twenty strokes in a more calculated manner than he ever had. He wanted Diane to get the best he had to offer. He definitely did not spare the rod. But he watched carefully to be sure that she received maximum pain with minimal, hopefully no, permanent injury. She cried out loudly with each stroke. But she continued to press the button even though it took a little longer each time.

When it was over she stayed where she was for a long time, sobbing. So many emotions were racing inside her. She was glad that it was finally over, for the most part. But she was sorry too. Part of her sorrow was for the fact she would probably never see Stan again. She had come to consider him a friend, maybe her closest one, as odd at that sounded. He seemed to understand her in ways that no human ever had.

Just as she was ready to get up she felt Stan crouch behind her. He very gently caressed a couple of the welts on her cheeks. Even though his touch was as light as a feather she flinched. He spent a few moments taking in every detail of the brutalized but beautiful sight before him. He stored it in his electronic brain - his photographic memory.

Then he did something that blew Diane away. Stan placed a gentle kiss on the tip of each cheek. Diane's head spun around. She looked over her shoulder at him, a bit startled, but mostly puzzled. Stan winked at her just before he placed a gentle kiss on her anus.

Diane's eyes widened. She felt a shiver of electricity go through her as his lips touched her asshole. Something deep inside her stirred. "My, you are full of surprises! What was that for?"

Stan stood up and looked down at her for a few moments. "Just a little token of my admiration and affection for you Diane."

Diane tried to stand up. Her legs gave out. Stan put his arms around her to hold her up until her strength returned.

"Affection...?" she asked him. Her head was resting against his chest. He felt so strong, but gentle. He held her firmly, yet tenderly. No human male had ever held her so sweetly. She totally forgot she was standing there butt naked from the waist down. The cool air felt good on her burning cheeks.

"I guess it is the closest thing to affection I am capable of. I like being with you Diane. I admire you. I think of you when you are not around. I don't like hurting you. Even though I have had to inflict this pain on you I hope you know I would never harm you."

"I know that Stan. I trust you."

"Good. But I have realized that it does fulfill some need in you. That made it easier to do what I had to do. Does that sound like affection to you?"

"Yes, it does. But I didn't think you had... feelings. Do you, Stan?"

"If you mean do I have times when my heart races, or I break into a sweat from something, or have any other physical reaction related to emotion, then no, I do not..."

They were both quiet for awhile.

"Yet you seem to know and care for me more than anyone else I've ever known..." she said softly. "You have been a good friend."

"Thank you Diane. I am glad you consider me a friend."

"Now, if only you were human..." she said as she moved closer to him. "No offense."

"None taken, Diane."

Her thigh felt something she wasn't expecting. "Stan..."

He guessed what she wanted to say. "Yes Diane, I am anatomically correct. It just doesn't work the same way it would for a human male." It did work, but in different ways than she would know. He decided it would be inappropriate to go into details -- for the moment.

Diane felt deep disappointment. The fact that she was seriously considering a love affair with an android didn't seem strange to her in the least. "Damn..."

Stan was surprised at the disappointment in her voice. "I'm sorry Diane..."

She looked into his eyes. "Not your fault. Even without that you are better than most men I've ever known." She caressed his cheek. He kissed her hand. She reached up and pulled his head down. She gave him a kiss on the lips, which he returned.

"Seems you are full of surprises too, Diane."

She smiled wistfully. "Time for me to go..." she said as she turned to get her clothes. She was truly disappointed. Stan turned around. Seeing her naked when he had to punish her was one thing. That couldn't be helped. This was different. She was entitled to her privacy.

Diane took her time dressing. She really didn't want to leave. She left her underwear off. Just the feel of her light cotton skirt hurt her ass. She reluctantly turned to say goodbye.

"I guess this is it..." She tried to smile. "Thank you for everything Stan. I will never forget you."

He put his hand out for her to shake it. "And I will think of you often my friend. I will file my official report today that you fulfilled the conditions of your punishment. Your record will be closed. In the eyes of the law you have paid your debt. You are free."

She shook his hand and nodded. "Thank you." She turned to leave.

Stan opened the door for her. "I hope I never see you again Diane." She looked at him with a very surprised, even painful, look on her face. "Not here..." he continued.

She nodded and put her head down. She had trouble looking at him again. They said their goodbyes and she left. Stan closed the door slowly behind her. He stood there for awhile and replayed every moment he had ever had with Diane. The experiences of a year flashed by in moments. Then he went and added the last session to her permanent record. All except the more intimate moments. That was nobody's business so far as he was concerned. He hesitated before he pressed the key that closed her file. It was too much like saying good bye again...

* * * * * * * Life goes on...

Diane made her way home. She stood all the way even though there were available seats on the train. No way would she be able to sit no matter how tired she was. Just thinking about sitting made the pain in her butt flare up. Her mind replayed the last year over and over. If anyone had told her that by the time the year was over she would have romantic feelings for an android she would have smacked them. Yet that was exactly what was happening. Her eyes got wet again.

As soon as she got in the door she shed her clothes. She got the cream and liberally applied it to her burning cheeks. Soon the burning was almost gone. But there was still that dull, insistent ache that she feared might never go away. Her ass was so tender that just applying the cream made her eyes water. But, like Stan had said, her debt had been paid. She was free to get on with her life. Alone, but free...

She got herself something to eat and sat backward on the stool so her bare ass could hang in the air. It was the only way she found she could sit with the least amount of pain. It made going out virtually impossible. She had gotten used to eating alone.

She reached for her cell phone to check her messages. A small card fell out of her purse. There was a phone number on it and a short message. All it said was anytime you need a friend. She knew immediately from the precise hand writing that it was from Stan. Her heart started to race. So far as she knew it was strictly forbidden for the androids like Stan to have any contact with outsiders unless it was to fulfill their duties. She wasn't sure what the penalty might be but she knew it could be severe. Yet Stan had taken this risk. The fact that he showed such trust in her made her eyes water again. And she found herself thinking often about the way he had kissed her lips, and her ass -- tenderly, lovingly...

* * * * * * * Taking a chance...

Stan checked the number in response to the ring from his built in communication device. He smiled. It was Diane's number. It took her a month but he knew she would call.

"Hello Diane. How are you?" He used a gentle tone that he kept just for her.

It took her a few seconds to speak. "Hello Stan. If you don't count the constant dull ache in my butt that still makes it hard to sit for very long, then I'm OK." He smiled. "How are you?"

"I'm fine Diane. Thanks for asking. Not much changes here. But this call is definitely a pleasant surprise..."

"I'm sorry this took so long. I had a lot to think about."

"I know..."

"I was totally surprised to find your message" she said warmly. "You took quite a chance, Stan. This type of contact is forbidden for you isn't it?"

"I knew I could trust you Diane. I value your friendship. That is something we both have in common. Neither one of us has many friends..."

Diane was quiet for awhile. What Stan had said was too true.

"We need to talk Diane. And not like this" he said softly. "Perhaps we could meet somewhere."

"Would my place be alright?"

"Yes. When?"

"Tonight would be good. OK for you?"

"Yes. I'll be right over."

"But I haven't told you where I live" Diane laughed.

"You forget I had your file, Diane..."

"Oh, right. I did forget. See you soon?"

"Yes."

"Good. Bye."

"Bye Diane."

* * * * * * * Face to face to...

Soon they were standing face to face in her doorway. Neither one had seen the other outside the room where he had disciplined her. It seemed so long ago. But the dull ache that remained in Diane's ass told her it hadn't been that long ago.

He stepped inside. On impulse she put her arms around his neck and hugged him tight. She hadn't realized until that moment how much she had missed him. He hugged her back. He had missed her too.

They sat on the sofa. He noticed that Diane put one leg under herself so she wouldn't put her full weight on her ass. He had done his work well. He knew it would take awhile for her to completely heal. She told him about her life the past month. Mostly work and home. She had thought many times of calling him but was afraid to get him in trouble.

"I knew the risks when I left that card in your purse Diane. I'm a big boy, so to speak."

"So what will happen if you get caught?" She was genuinely concerned.

"Not so much as you might think. They are giving us more and more freedom. I was about to call you anyway."

"You were? Why?" Diane was pleasantly surprised.

"For follow up. They want us to try and keep in touch with the people whose cases we handled to see how they are adjusting. Some don't want to see us again. I understand it."

"So this is an official visit?" Diane asked, hoping there was more.

"Technically, yes. But off the record there are things they don't need to know..."

She laughed. "I didn't think it was possible for you to be -- um... sneaky."

He smiled. "Let's call it discretion."

"So, are you this friendly with all the cases you handle?"

"I am polite and professional. But in direct answer to your question Diane, no, you are special."

Diane found herself getting excited and embarrassed by his openness. "Why am I special Stan?" She asked trying to be coy. "Oh, my" she said before he could answer. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what Diane?"

"Here I am calling you Stan. I don't even know your real name. You do have one don't you?"

"Actually I have several, depending on who is interested. My system name is CDM-1000-1-R17."

Diane laughed. "Wow! Really?"

"Yes. It stands for Corporal Discipline Model, series 1000, revision 17. The 1 means that I am the first in the model 1000 series. I am the prototype. I have been through 17 revisions. Upgrades you might call them."

Diane just looked at him not sure what to say. "That's quite a mouthful."

"It only really matters to other computers and the techies. My street name is Chris Chase. But my close friends call me Stan..." He winked at her.

The fact he called her a close friend made her feel good. "When did you get that name -- Chris Chase?"

"When they took me out of the box and put me in this body. A human name isn't really necessary for a machine -- especially one you aren't supposed to get friendly with. But in human form it is a must. They let me pick my own name. This one seemed... nice..."

jAnus17
jAnus17
35 Followers