Self Discovery Ch. 02

Story Info
An adult board game takes things further.
3.5k words
4.41
90.6k
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Self Discovery Ch.2

After that weekend, I had a whole new outlook. I found myself thinking about Ray and his hard cock. Not that it was that big, just that I caused it. The fact that I could turn another man on not only excited me, but it changed the way I viewed myself. I was more than a wife and mother, I was a sexual creature and the changes had rippling effects. Sex with my husband was much more frequent, not to mention more vigorous, and I found I was taking better care of myself. Daily I spent an extra few minutes at the gym, more closely scrutinized my diet, and began to firm up a few places that had been bothering me. I also started to have dreams about Traci.

Ray was much more attentive also. Every time the four of us got together, he always seemed to sit right next to me, and continuously looked for a reason for us to be alone. And the extra attention only increased my self-confidence and ultimately my sex life. It seemed that everything would turn me on, and I spent a lot of time fantasizing and playing with myself. I would suck Bill off at least twice a week, often imagining I was going down on Ray.

One Saturday evening, after several hours of playing cards and drinking, we began talking about that night by the campfire. Suddenly my husband remembered an adult game that we bought when we were first married. It was similar to Monopoly, but the cards had you doing things like taking a drink, removing an article of clothing, and doing things with the other players… Sexy things… One thing led to another, and Bill wound up dragging it out of the closet and we started to play.

I was the first one naked and had to start drawing penalty cards. The first few were relatively tame, kiss the player to your left, nibble on someone’s neck, etc. The next one naked was Ray, followed by Traci. Traci drew a card directing her to place her hand in the lap of the player on her left for a full turn around the board. Bill smiled as she put his hand in his lap. The next card I drew directed me to crawl under the table and using only my mouth, make the person to my left (Ray) smile for one full turn. When I got under the table, I looked over and saw Traci’s hand wrapped around my husband’s erect cock. Her tiny hand, gently stroking Bill’s big dick mesmerized me, but what really turned me on was her other hand, lightly caressing her clit. I paused for a second and then moved over to Ray. Sure enough, his cock was hard and pointing straight at me… inviting me to fulfill one of my fantasies.

Cautiously I crept up to it (hoping that he wouldn’t jump) and took his cock in my hand. The feeling electrified me as I stroked it and kissed its head. I ran my tongue around the glans and up and down its length. Ray’s legs twitched as my tongue reached his balls and I backed off. (I didn’t want him to give away what I was doing.) I took most of his length in my mouth and began to work back and forth. I swear I thought I was going to come, just from sucking him off when I felt him tense. If he came right there, I was sure that Bill and Traci would notice and I couldn’t let that happen. I removed myself from his engorged member but it seemed that I may have been too late. Reluctantly, I bit down (not too hard) on his cock-head. Ray let out a small yelp and everyone decided that I had had enough.

A few turns later, Bill was directed to take Traci in another room and “do her bidding.” We decided that 4 minutes would be enough and they headed for the master bedroom. Ray got up almost immediately and stepped over to my seat, offering his cock up to my lips.

“Don’t bite me this time” he said.

“I thought you were going to come” I answered.

“I almost did” he replied.

“Should I kiss it and make it better?” I asked.

Without a word, he shoved it between my lips and began fucking my mouth. I fingered my pussy in time with his motion. Ray reached down and grabbed my tits and began tweaking my nipples. This time I was the one starting to come. We went on like this for a couple of minutes when I realized that Bill and Traci might walk out without warning. I got up and led Ray (by his cock) into the kitchen and kissed him. He picked me up and set me on the counter and started sucking my nipples and fingering my pussy. Just as I started to my second orgasm, I heard the bedroom door open and got my feet back on the floor, grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge and tried to act natural as I walked back in the dining room.

I could tell that Bill and Traci had been making out. Her hair was mussed, her nipples erect, and I could see dewdrops on her pubic hair. I could tell her pussy was wet. I was sure I made a similar picture and we knowingly smiled at each other. I didn’t know if they had gone quite as far as Ray and I, but if they hadn’t it wasn’t going to be too long until they would.

The game continued for another hour and between stroking two hard cocks and having my pussy fingered by two different men, I thought I was going to burst. Bill and Traci had another turn in the bedroom and Ray almost fucked me on the couch. I wanted to but I didn’t think that I could stop him before they came out. As we were getting ready to stop, Traci said that it wasn’t fair that Ray and I never got a chance to use the bedroom. I wasn’t sure what to say until she and Bill both said that it would only be right for Ray and me to take 5 minutes before we quit for the night.

Without a word, Ray stood up, his erection standing proud and said “Shall we?” I smiled and grabbed his cock, kissed him deeply and said “Sure.” In front of my husband, and Ray’s wife, I led him away by his cock.

Ray pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top of me, kissing me and rubbing his cock against my wetness. Instinctively, my legs parted and wrapped around his waist. He began to thrust, nearly penetrating me when I realized that I’d be sleeping with my husband in not too long and I wasn’t sure I wanted to greet him with a come-filled pussy. As much as I wanted Ray to fuck me, just for a couple of quick strokes, I knew I’d never be able to stop if we started.

I pushed him away, telling him to wait. I knelt at the foot of the bed and he got the idea. Sliding over to the edge, his cock was in front of my mouth… exactly where I wanted it. Ravenously I took his whole length. I started to come just from sucking his cock and increased my tempo. Ray grabbed my boobs, massaging their fullness and rolling the nipples between his thumb and forefingers. Just as he was about to come, he pulled me away. Startled, I looked at him and asked “Don’t you want to come in my mouth?” and reached back for his twitching cock.

“Not yet, I want to fuck your titties first” he replied as he pulled my shoulders to him, burying his cock between my boobs.

I pushed my boobs together around his cock. “Is this what you want? You want to fuck my boobs? You want to come on my tits?” I rubbed them up and down along his cock. His cock head hit me in the chin and I turned to take it in my mouth on each up-stroke.

Ray groaned and I sensed he was ready to come. I took his cock head in my mouth and looked into his eyes. They were filled with lust. “Do you want to come in my mouth or on my tits?” I asked. Taking his full length I was answered, no rewarded with the feeling of his sperm shooting down my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could and somehow managed to take it all.

I continued to suck and tongue his cock as it softened in my mouth. Ray picked me up and laid me down saying “Now it’s your turn” and bent to lick my pussy. Just as he was getting started, there was a knock at the door and I heard Traci announce that our time was up… more than up.

Walking into the living room, Traci and I shared a knowing look. Her boobs looked like they had been recently massaged, and her pubic hair was visibly moist. I wondered if it was from her juices or Bill’s saliva… or both. The couch was clearly messed and I could envision them both doing it there. At that moment, she was so beautiful, so desirable. I held her gaze for a moment. She gave me a knowing look and I wanted to embrace her, but I held back. She came over and embraced me, giggling and whispered “Call me tomorrow after the boys go off to the game.” I could only imagine what I looked like having just had my titties fucked and swallowing a huge load of her husband’s sperm.

They got dressed. I started also but Bill stopped me “If we’re going to bed, there’s no reason for you to get dressed is there?” Traci reached up to kiss him goodbye and he kissed her deeply. Her hand dropped between them, towards his crotch. Ray spun me around and kissed me similarly. He fingered my clit and thought I was going to come again.

“Maybe we should have given you two a few more minutes!” Traci joked. She separated us and hugged me. “Call me.” She said and started to kiss me good bye. I was so horny, I opened my mouth to French-kiss her. She was clearly not ready for that, nor was I really and we momentarily backed off and then awkwardly hugged.

“That was some kiss.” Bill observed, walking me to the bedroom.

“What?” I asked.

“What!” he mimicked.

“Do you mean Ray or Traci?”

“Yes.” He answered.

It was then that I noticed his dick was still hard. I leaned into him and kissed him. As I did, I noticed a familiar smell on his mustache. The same aroma he has after he has been going down on me. I kissed him again, this time sucking on his lips and his tongue. For some reason, her essence turned me on. I could see her writhing as he went down on her. He is a particularly talented ‘cunning linguist’ and it made me feel less awkward about going down on Ray.

“What’s gotten into you?” he asked.

“I’m just a little horny.” I answered.

“You didn’t get enough?”

“Enough what?”

“When you and Ray were in here, you didn’t get enough?”

“Umm…” I wasn’t sure what I should tell him.

“I know you guys were making out. And if I didn’t know before, I could sure tell by the way he was fingering your pussy as he kissed you goodbye.”

“Are you mad?”

“No, just interested. I mean, Traci and I were probably doing the same things anyway. I don’t think anyone has any reason to be angry.”

“What do you want to know?” I asked.

“For starters, when you went under the table, what did you do?”

I blushed. “It was just there, pointing at me, and before I could really think about it, I gave it a lick… then a suck, and then you guys called me back out.” I searched his face for some kind of response, but all I could see was lust. Looking down, his cock was as hard as I had ever seen it. I was afraid he was going to be upset, but instead he was turned on.

“What did you two do during your trips to the bedroom?” I asked.

Now it was Bill’s turn to squirm.

“We started out just kissing and messing around, but we progressed pretty quickly. The first time, I fingered her till she came while I sucked her nipples. The second time, I went down on her, and finally she did me.”

“How was she?” I asked.

“What do you mean?”

“You know, does she give better head than me? I know you were staring at her that night we were camping, and I was just wondering what you were thinking of. So, how was she?”

“Different.” Was all he could immediately reply. “It was just different. Kind of exciting getting a blowjob from another woman, especially when she is a friend of yours and married to one of my best friends.”

“Did you come?” I asked, now stroking his cock as we talked.

“No. Did Ray?”

By this time, Bill’s dick was rock-hard.

“You’re really getting into this aren’t you?” I asked him. He stared at me with his hard cock in his hand. “You’re really getting turned on thinking about Ray’s hard cock my mouth!”

He didn’t have to answer, he smiled, his face filled with lust.

“Maybe I should show you” I said as I pushed him into the same chair that Ray was sitting in.

I knelt between his legs and grabbed his hard cock. I kissed the head as I stroked his shaft. I ran my tongue along the under side, from his balls to the tip of his cock, staring into his eyes the whole time.

“This is what I did when I was under the table. I held his cock, I kissed it. I licked it, and then…” I stared up into my husbands eyes and then swallowed him whole. I bobbed up and down a couple of times until I felt him tense. I withdrew and looked up smiling.

“I took him in my mouth. I sucked his hard cock right here, under this table, while his wife was jacking you off, right next to me!” Bill grabbed my head and tried to force me back down on his cock but I resisted.

“Time’s up, it’s not my turn anymore… Time to roll the dice and draw another card” I teased and I got up and took my seat.

Bill got up and stood next to me, his hard cock inches away from my face. “What else did you do? What did you do when Traci and I were in the bedroom?” He thrust his cock back in front of my face.

“Something like this” I said as I took him back into my mouth. “Ray pushed his fat cock in my face just like you are doing so I gave it a lick.” I took Bill’s hands and placed them on my boobs. “Ray played with my titties as I sucked his dick. He almost came right there, but I made him stop” I said as I moved away.

“What did you do in the bedroom?” he asked. “Show me” he demanded with lust in his eyes.

As I did with Ray, I led my husband to the bedroom by his hard cock, and just like Ray did, he pushed me on the bed and climbed on top. He rubbed his cock against my slit. “Did he fuck you? Did you let him push his cock in your wet pussy?”

“He tried. He rubbed it up and down my slit… I could tell he wanted to fuck me real bad… I wanted him to, but I made him stop.” I thought my husband was going to come right there, but I was determined to finish this. I pushed him off and knelt at the foot of the bed. He understood what I wanted and wasted no time filling my mouth with hard cock.
I wrapped his cock with my boobs. “He fucked my titties, then he fucked my mouth, and he came… he came in my mouth, and I swallowed every drop.”

As soon as I said that, Bill started to come, and for the second time that evening I swallowed a load of hot, salty sperm. We fucked twice more before I finally fell off to sleep.

That night I dreamed about Ray fucking me, and then about Bill fucking me, and finally about making it with Traci. Up until that point, I had never really thought about having sex with another woman but I couldn’t get the image of her, naked having recently made out with my husband, out of my mind. I could still see her wetness and her hard nipples. I wanted to suck her nipples and play with her pussy like my husband had done, and I wanted her to do me also. Sometime during my dreams, I found myself waking, still fantasizing about being fucked by the three of them.

When I awoke, it was to the most wonderful of feelings; having my pussy licked. I was picturing the night before but with a twist. I was in a continuous three-way but my partners were rotating. One minute it was Bill and Ray, one sucking my pussy and the other ramming a stiff cock down my throat. The next, Traci’s pussy replaced the cock in my face and I sucked her clit to orgasm while my husband fucked me, and finally Traci was licking me while Ray’s fat cock dumped a load of hot sperm down my throat. That’s when I realized that someone actually WAS sucking on my clit. How I wanted it to be her, licking me, probing me with her fingers. How I wanted to do the same to her. I wanted to suck her titties, finger her pussy and lick her clit. I wanted the person between my legs to be her so bad, I could almost feel her long hair on my thighs as she suckled my pussy. I reached down and caressed her head, guiding her efforts and ensuring my orgasm. I wanted to return the favor but as I reached for her, I realized that it was my husband and no longer my best friend going down on me.

I may have been a little disappointed, but I was still a lot horny so I pushed him on his back, climbed on top, and rode his hard cock deep within my pussy. I tweaked my nipples and stroked my clit as I ground down on his hardness. He loves it when I play with myself as we fuck, and I have to admit, I like it too. I rode and rode him until my orgasm caused me to lose control and fall off. I lay there, my hands still playing with myself as Bill presented me with his glistening cock.

To say that he presented me with it may be a bit off. He rubbed it on my tits and along my neck and chin. When he got to my mouth, it was open and waiting and he wasted no time in feeding his hardness to me. I love the feel of a hot cock in my mouth, but this was special. I could still taste myself on it. Still fingering myself as he fucked my mouth, I fell back to my fantasy, except this time, Bill and Ray were taking turns fucking Traci. I could see their glistening cocks ramming in and out of her pussy. Her legs were tightly wrapped around their waists as she tried to draw them deeper into her womb. Her large breasts were mashed against their muscular chests and her face was frozen in orgasm. While one of them fucked her, I sucked her juices off the other’s cock while they talked dirty to me. They asked me if I liked the taste of her pussy on their cocks, how I liked effectively sucking her pussy, and if I wanted to suck their come out of her when they finished, or should they just shoot their loads down my throat. They would finger my pussy as I sucked them, and as soon as Traci would come, the men would change places, giving me another taste of her wonderful pussy and their hard cocks.

How long this went on, I don’t know but what a morning! We were finally interrupted by our son knocking on the door asking for breakfast. Reluctantly, Bill withdrew and offered to take care of the morning duties. I laid back and reflected on the events of the past few weeks.