Self-Discovery Trek Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,789 Followers

I was trying to think of something to say to him that wouldn't be stupid or too forward, when he happened to turn to face me. His eyes lit up. In poor - and hilarious - Spanish he said "Hello common whale."

I burst out laughing. He got a chagrined look on his face. He was obviously an American so once I was able to control my laughter I asked him - in English - "Why do you think that I'm a common whale?"

He got red and said "Oh, sorry."

"Actually, I don't think that I look that fat, do I?" I continued, fishing for a compliment.

"Uh, well, actually, ma'am, you look great; what I was trying to say was 'Hello attractive bather;' I guess it didn't come out right."

I giggled and said "Wow - you were way off, but poor Spanish is not your biggest problem. If you ever call me 'ma'am' again I'll bust your balls." Not the most lady-like thing to say, but delivered seriously and then with a big grin at the end, it had the desired effect.

"Well, then, what should I call you," the David doppelganger said with his own grin.

"I'm Amber - what's your name," I said holding out my hand.

"David," he replied engulfing my hand with his enormous one although not really shaking it.

"David - Holy Shit, that's a sign," I excitedly said to myself.

Apparently neither one of us was the type to let grass grow under our feet. After sitting and chatting on the beach for an hour we both knew that we were going to end up in bed together before long. I couldn't keep my eyes off of his physique. He couldn't keep his off of my tits and thighs.

I found out that he was a twenty one year old college senior, who had just given up his football scholarship and decided to take the summer off and travel before his last semester prior to graduation. He was intelligent, witty, charming, and - did I mention that he looked like a slightly larger version of Joyce's David?

I didn't really care that I was eight years older than he was, and apparently he didn't either. While I wanted desperately to fuck him, I didn't want to seem like a slut so I needed a situation to develop whereby we could be "thrown together," and it not appear too obvious. Plus, at this stage of my trek the ultimate self-confidence and self-image I was seeking had not yet fully emerged.

I started to call him "Dave 2" to at least try to distinguish him from Joyce's David in my mind, and he didn't seem to care, but instead in return playfully called me "Amber 1."

We decided to travel together starting the next day since he was doing part of Los Caminos del Norte - the part up until the next major city, Ribadesella, about 100 km away. We both got accommodations in a bunk room at a hostel, all that he could afford and I wasn't about to acknowledge my wealth. We got to really enjoy each other's company the next day, stayed in another hostel along the way, and then the second day my opportunity presented itself.

Just before the next town we got caught in a deluge. Despite breaking out our rain gear we were soaked when we got into the next town about three in the afternoon. I needed a real hotel room, and an opening to fuck him. There was one small hotel in town. It wasn't the Four Seasons, but it wasn't a flop house either.

"I can't afford this place," Dave 2 moaned when we went inside the lobby.

"You'd be surprised," I said, setting up a nice lie. "In an out-of-the-way place like this rooms could be cheap. Let me see."

I went up to the desk and talked to the proprietor in fast Spanish and in a low voice. With my credit card I paid the 50€ charge for their best room in advance then went over to Dave 2 with a lie that would be backed up by the proprietor if Dave 2 could ever make himself understood, considering his poor Spanish.

"They have only one room left, with one bed, and it's their worst one, so it's only five Euros. If you reimburse me two Euros I'll pay three, and we can get showered and dry and then see what we do about sleeping arrangements," I said.

He quickly masked his sly smile, and then said "Wow, you're a great negotiator."

"That's why people hire me," I grinned, having previously lied when I told him that I was a purchasing agent for a large corporation, on sabbatical.

Dave 2 carried both of our backpacks up the stairs, and got a wide-eyed look on his face when he saw how nice our room was and how spacious our private bath was - no more sharing like in hostels. He yelled "First dibs," and immediately ran into the bathroom to shower while I yelled "You bastard." He quickly came out squeaky clean wearing just a towel. I tried not to look, but I'm sure that he caught me staring at him.

When I returned from my shower with just a towel on he was naked, leaning against one of the posts of the four-poster bed with a "Dick Cheney" snarl on his face. His cock was engorged and even slightly larger than Joyce's David and almost as beautiful.

"Well, Amber, you've been exposed. There is no way that this room cost five Euros, and given the few people in this place there is no way that this is the last room. It is now clear to me that you want to fuck me almost as much as I want to fuck you," he grumbled.

"Play a little hard to get, bitch," I said to myself, "don't just start sucking his cock."

I ignored what I told myself. Within seconds I shoved as much cock into my mouth as I could fit while I fondled his balls. He pulled off my towel and kneaded my tits as I sucked on him. After a few minutes he growled "Don't get me off, I'm porking you."

In the only coherent thing that I said for quite some time I pleaded "Do you have a condom?"

"Two" he shot back, lifting one from the bedspread and ripping it open.

Horny slut that I was, I crawled on the bed and spread my legs. He licked my cunt a couple of times and pinched my rapidly expanding clit another, but he correctly sensed that I didn't need, or want, any foreplay. I just wanted his cock up my pussy. He readily obliged.

Considering that it was with a condom it was a truly great fuck. I wrapped my legs around his thick torso the best that I could. He stroked in and out of my cunt with optimum vigor, hard enough to let me know that he was definitely inside of me and completely in charge but without causing me any pain. I went through two very respectable orgasms before he blew his wad. It must have been a large and intense discharge because I felt it even with the condom on.

After we rested awhile I rode him cowgirl, using up his only other condom. We took a break for dinner, we both had a fair amount of wine, and the only pharmacy in town was closed so that we couldn't purchase any more condoms. I was so fucking horny that I begged him to assure me that he didn't have any STDs before I agreed to fuck him bare back. Part of my emergency medications was a good supply of Plan B, so I wasn't worried about getting pregnant.

As a reward for letting him fuck me bare back, Dave 2 ate me to two orgasms before he did - doggy style. It was fabulous, and I almost immediately fell asleep in his arms afterward.

By the time that we got to Ribadesella we had fucked at least two dozen times, every one of them from very good to fantastic. Physically, it was the best sex of my life besides that with Joyce's David, although it didn't have the real emotional aspect that I had with Joyce's David and with my now ex-husband Winthrop in the early years of our marriage.

Dave 2 and I had our best fuck ever when we did The Wheelbarrow the night before he went to the train station in Ribadesella and I continued on my trek. "I need to try that position some more," I laughed to myself just before we fell asleep, even though I knew that it wouldn't work with the average guy, but had to be with someone big and strong.

***************

My second and third most memorable experiences are intertwined. About a week after Dave 2 left I met up with the most interesting, of many, many interesting co-travelers, on my journey of self-discovery. A thirty five year old uncle named Bret, and his twin eighteen year old nieces Alisha and Cybil, all of them Americans.

I could tell by the way that Bret carried himself that he was from money - but unlike most rich men was not full of himself. In fact he was as considerate as any man I had ever met, except for Joyce's David.

Despite the fact that Alisha and Cybil were pleasant looking young women, they were painfully shy. The first few days that we travelled together they never opened up to me. When they did open up the third day that we travelled together it was like a damn breaking. They couldn't stop telling me their life stories, their hopes and fears, and their goals in life.

Alisha's and Cybil's mother - Bret's older sister - had cancer. Their mother's cancer was in remission, but preyed heavily on their minds. Their father was not emotionally involved in their lives - they looked more on Bret as a stabilizing force and father figure. They were trying to get their act together before starting college - the same one that Joyce and I had graduated from. When Alisha told me (with Cybil nodding concurrence) on the fourth day of our travels together "We want to become self-reliant and get a positive self-image just like you have, Amber," I was bowled away. My fast developing emotional attachment to them was now fully vested.

Bret was a joy to be with too, and several times he expressed gratitude for the positive "big-sister" effect I was having on his nieces, one time actually tearing up when he said it. It was also clear that Bret had an interest in my tits and thighs, although he tried very, very hard to be subtle. His nieces giggled about it when they thought that I wasn't aware of it. I was also developing a bond with Bret and by the time of our sixth day of travel together I thought that we might look each other up when we returned to the States.

The seventh day our little travelling group ran into adversity. On an isolated stretch of the trail - we hadn't seen another human for more than an hour - two local men approached us. Since I spoke the best Spanish of the four of us I started conversing with them. They seemed to be rough, and suspicious. I tried to break off our conversation, which was becoming disturbing, when one of them pulled a pistol on us.

They were not just thieves, but obviously sexual predators. After we turned over our money to them I did not like the looks that they were giving Cybil and Alisha. It was obvious to me from what I knew about the two girls, and from their reaction, that if these guys sexually molested them it would destroy Cybil's and Alisha's lives. I also knew that Bret would certainly intervene and end up dead. I couldn't let any of that happen.

I asked to speak to the guy who was obviously the leader of the two. He gave his friend the gun to hold on Bret, Alisha and Cybil, and we walked off a few paces. Rather than repeating my crude remarks, and his even cruder ones, I'll summarize them.

I told him that raping the two skinny teenagers wouldn't be a very pleasant experience for him, and that they'd probably bleed all over him. Also raping me wouldn't be much better because I'd just lay there like a stone. However, if he let the others go - he already had their money - I'd give him and his friend the best time of their lives. I exposed my big tits to emphasize it. His eyes got wide.

While still holding the gun on us he and his friend talked in private. While they did I told Bret that if he and the girls were released that they should get the hell out immediately and not worry about me. He objected and I swore at him. "These girls are your fucking responsibility, no one else. You get them the fuck out of here and go immediately to the authorities. I don't want their rape or your death on my conscience so do the fuck like I say or I'll cut your balls off myself."

The banditos liked my suggestion. Bret, Cybil and Alisha left, the girls with tears in their eyes, and when they got fifty meters away started running.

I knew what I had to do. I knew that if the banditos had buyer's remorse that my life or safety might be in real danger and by that point of my trek I truly was the most self-reliant and self-confident that I ever had been in my life. The problem was that the guys were a little dirty - but a nearby pond gave me an idea.

I smiled broadly at them telling them what a good time that we would have, and then I stripped and when naked took off for the pond, laughing. They chased after me, right into the water. We had splash fights while they disrobed and groped me, and then they led me - all three of us laughing, them in anticipation, me putting on the best act of my life - to the shore.

On a grassy knoll I got down on my hands and knees. The leader entered me from the rear and I started sucking the other guy's cock. In the best mind-over-matter experience of my life, one that I would have been incapable of just three months earlier, in my mind I was being fucked by Joyce's David and sucking Dave 2. With that being my only thought, and by keeping my eyes closed so as not to break my concentration, I actually had a mild orgasm just before the leader ejaculated into me, shortly followed by the other guy cumming in my mouth. I even swallowed to keep up the ruse.

When they both withdrew I made complimentary remarks to them, rolled on my side, and the three of us played with each other. I pretended to be a little light headed "from the fantastic sex, you animals," and laughingly got up and pretended to stumble as I went "to pee."

I guess crooks are stupid in every country because they fell for it hook, line and sinker. By the time that they realized that I was going for their gun it was too late. They apparently thought that I didn't have the guts to shoot them - and Candace would not have — so they rushed me. Unfortunately for them, Amber did have sufficient intestinal fortitude. I shot them both in the right thigh and as they writhed around on the ground I kicked them both in the nuts - after putting my clothes and my hiking boots back on.

I retrieved everything that they had stolen from the four of us, shot them each in the left shoulder, then threw their clothes and the gun into the pond, and walked away. As I left, in my best sarcastic Spanish, I said "I'm sure that your fuck and blow job were so good that they'll comfort you as you limp along with arthritis the rest of your lives. I'll be sure to send someone to help you, so hold on - it should only be a few hours. It would be a shame if you went to hell before you got to suffer a while on this earth."

In about an hour I came across an all-terrain police vehicle with two cops and Brett inside. Bret frantically hopped out of the vehicle to console me. I told him and the cops that the guys had raped me but that I had then gotten away and shot them and that they were lying by a pond near a grassy knoll about five kilometers back. The policemen seemed to know where it was.

As the police were on their radio another ATV with two more cops showed up, and then an extended ATV with an ambulance symbol on it. I rode with one of the cops and Bret back to the town that they had come from while the other three cops and the ATV ambulance went to find the bleeding banditos.

I made Bret swear not to tell the girls that I had been raped, but just that I had escaped, and to tell them that I was going to the hospital simply for observation. He promised, and held me tight against him for the longest time sobbing his thanks for what I had done, and that I hadn't been killed.

Alisha and Cybil incessantly cried in my arms until finally Bret gently pulled them away and said that I had to go to the hospital for observation and that I might need a tetanus shot because I scraped myself on some rusty metal. I told the girls that I had tricked the two banditos into leaving all of the stolen merchandise in one place, and then snuck away with it. Unbelievably they bought it, probably because they were so grateful to get back the necklaces that there mother had given them.

Fortunately, all of my tests for STDs at the hospital came back negative. They don't mess around in Spain. Against their will the cops drew blood from both of the banditos and that also was tested. Between the sets of tests there was a 99% certainty that I was not infected, and a Plan B pill disposed of the possibility of pregnancy.

I was apprehensive that I might have to spend a significant amount of time in town since there would be legal proceedings. I was more than pleased when the local prosecutor informed me that the police investigation concluded that the bandits had shot themselves, and with videotaped statements from me, Brett, Alisha, and Cybil, as well as the rape kit from the hospital, that they had more than enough evidence to convict the banditos of rape and armed robbery so that we were free to go on our way.

As we continued on our trek, out of earshot of the girls, with a smile I remarked to Bret "I find it highly unusual that the police investigation concluded that the banditos shot themselves, especially after I told the first two cops that I shot them."

Brett laughed and with a grin bigger than mine replied "I think that the prosecutor determined that the theory of the case that the U S Ambassador to Spain espoused to him was more credible than your story, that of a weak, mild-mannered, poor woman with no ability to defend herself after a traumatic experience."

After I playfully punched him in the ribs, with a raised eyebrow I asked "The U S Ambassador to Spain?"

"Yeah - he and my father, the girls' grandfather - are best friends from their days together at Yale, and the Ambassador was happy to hear from me," Brett deadpanned - then broke into a bigger grin.

I gave Bret a quick kiss on the lips. He blushed AND tented his pants, though I pretended not to notice either.

The girls and Bret left me at Ribadeo to go back home. With obvious sincerity the three of them said the nicest things to me that anyone, aside from Joyce, David, and my parents, had said to me my entire life. I honestly felt that I had changed Cybil's and Alisha's lives for the better. As I broke my hugs with Alisha and Cybil I could see that Bret was reticent. Cybil punched him in the ribs, and not too softly said "You wimp," as Alisha pushed him toward me.

Glancing back at the smiling girls Bret - also a divorcee - held my hands and asked "Can I look you up in the States when you get back?

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't," I replied. "But since 'Amber Glow' doesn't really exist you'll have to use my real name to find me - Candace Pingree, although soon to be Candace Wells since I'll be changing my name back to my maiden name as soon as I get back."

He got a pensive look. "From THE East Coast Wells family?" he inquired.

"The very same, but don't hold it against me," I quipped.

He laughed. "Here I was going to offer to fly you to see me, when you could buy me ten times over. It's not fair to the rest of the women on earth that you're beautiful, sexy, smart, courageous, charitable, personable AND rich." Then he gave me a passionate kiss on the lips - which I was happy to return - while Alisha and Cybil could be heard giggling and clapping in the background.

***************

The rest of the trek was spiritually rewarding, I met lots of personable fellow travelers and locals, and it was physically and mentally invigorating. By the time that I reached Santiago I knew without any doubt whatsoever that I had fulfilled all of my expectations for this trip - and then some. I had also decided to not just go back to my maiden last name, but to legally change my first name to 'Amber' when I got back. I really liked and respected Amber - she was a compassionate yet kick-ass broad, the woman that I always wanted to be.

With the first traces of autumn in the air I took the train from Santiago to Madrid, then flew home from there. I was anxious to change my name, have all of my photos made into a slide show, publish my journal, see what had happened to Winthrop, and most of all visit Joyce and David on the West Coast.

amyyum
amyyum
1,789 Followers