Self-Fulfilling Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,586 Followers




Chapter 8

She saw light coming in from outside; much more than she expected. Mi'elle crawled and limped her way, tired but victorious, through the dark toward the source.

When she exited the cave, she saw human bodies, previously goats. She saw a man in the distance, limping away from her. Mi'elle looked to the sky, seeing the clouds gone, and sun shining.

Then she saw another man, a beautiful sight, her friend Ul'sses. Mi'elle gave a weary smile, not wanting to hug him and getting him messy too. He didn't care, picking her up, spinning her naked body around.

"I can climb out now," he said. "Are you ready?" he glanced over his shoulder at the bags he carried as a horse.

Mi'elle nodded. Ul'sses slid his arm around her waist, assisting her with walking. He hefted the bags over his huge shoulders, and they continued on.

Not far from the cave they found several small, winding paths. They were steep and tight, some spots requiring hands with opposable thumbs to pull oneself up. The climb was difficult, but they made it, collapsing on green grass on top of the cliff.

They helped one another the entire way. Ul'sses did most of the work, but just as he did when in horse-form, he never gave up.

They caught their breath, lying on their backs, squinting at the sun. Mi'elle rolled over, Ul'sses had his arm around her, his hand on her waist. She couldn't help but smile, one step closer to being reunited with her beloved. The monster failed at keeping them apart. She had no idea who William was or what it was talking about, pushing those thoughts aside, she basked in the warm sun with Ul'sses.

"We need to bathe," Ul'sses sat up, chuckling. "Let's find a good spot."

Holding hands, they walked through a field of wildflowers. It wasn't long before they found a small pond.

Kissing one another, waded out into the pond, Mi'elle laughing as she pushed Ul'sses over. She landed on top of him; they rolled around in the shallow water, their mouths connected.

In a foot of water, Ul'sses, on his knees, pulled Mi'elle up to straddle him, her arms around his neck. He guided his cock inside her, resuming their passionate kisses. Breaking the kiss, he thrust upward, holding her in his arms, their eyes locked on to one another.

"I'll stay out of the way," Ul'sses said.

Mi'elle moaned, slowly rising up and down on Ul'sses' shaft. "What?"

"When we return. When you get home to your beloved. I'll be around, but I won't interfere. It'll be just like before when I was only your horse," Ul'sses said.

"Ul'sses, we can still be like this," Mi'elle said in between breaths.

"No. He is the most important man in your life. You need each other. I'll watch your love continue to grow with him, just like I've done the past five years."

"Ahh," Mi'elle moaned again. "Maybe, maybe once in a while we can be like this. He won't mind."

Ul'sses smiled, caressing Mi'elle's cheek as he made love to her. "Once in a while."

She hugged him tightly while he kept bouncing her on his cock in the shallow pond. The sunlight kissing their skin.

"You feel so good," Ul'sses said, approaching his climax.

Mi'elle bit her lower lip, kissed him, and laughed just before her own climax happened.

"You feel, you're," she moaned loudly, "Perfection."

Ul'sses laughed, stood in the pond and continued thrusting into her, holding her by her ass.

"Ahhh, Mi'elle," he moaned; his cock erupting inside her, her pussy overflowing with cum.

"Ul'sses!" She cried, arching her back, her pussy spasming on his cock.

He backed out of the water, kissing and licking at her breasts. He laid her on the grass, kissing at her neck, breasts, and toned stomach. He collapsed next to her. Mi'elle rolled over to face him, her hand on his cheek. Sleep found them moments later, the sun warming and drying them.




Chapter 9

They arrived in town several hours later. Mi'elle put on remnants of her broken armor, her chest pieces and leggings, to cover herself.

The town was far busier than Mi'elle remembered it. "Where will you be?" she asked Ul'sses, in a hushed tone, so to conceal his identity.

"My usual stable over there I suppose," Ul'sses suggested.

"Thank you for getting me here safely," Mi'elle whispered, riding him through town, past the market, waving at a few people as they rode.

"Thank you for letting me be your companion," Ul'sses whispered when they arrived at the stable.

"You sure you'll be happy here?" Mi'elle whispered after dismounting him, leading the horse into the stall.

Ul'sses nodded and looked around. He had a neighbor in the stall next to him -- a mare. He sniffed the air, watching her pussy wink.

"There's a reason I chose to learn how to take the form of a horse," Ul'sses whispered.

Mi'elle laughed, seeing his in-heat neighbor, putting two-and-two together. "Ah, I see. Well, then, looks like you'll be taken care of."

Mi'elle hugged him goodbye, "I'll visit you later."

Briskly walking through the market place, Mi'elle searched for the blacksmith shop -- where her beloved would be.

Reaching the last shop, the one next to the leatherworking and tanning shop, Mi'elle entered it, unable to stop smiling. That's when she saw him. Her beloved, at last. He was a younger man, busily repairing a patron's armor.

She stood still, waiting for his peripheral vision to see her. We he did, he smiled widely, setting his hammer down, rushing to her.

"Mother!" he replied, arms held wide to embrace her.

"My son!" Mi'elle swung her own arms around, holding him tightly against her. "I have missed you so much."

"You made it for my birthday!" he replied, kissing her forehead.

"I have. Please, my darling, let us find somewhere private. I want you to make love to me. It's been weeks."

"Yes mother," her beloved replied. He pulled her closer, his lips moving to hers. They closed their eyes, preparing to share a lover's kiss, their lips nearly touching...

**

Michelle woke, sitting up in bed, gasping for air. "Shit!" She was panting heavily, trying to remember where she was. She looked to her left, seeing Ronnie, the huge body builder she met the previous night, snoring lightly. On the other side of him was another muscular woman, long dark hair, blue eyes, sleeping soundly.

She closed her eyes, focusing on reality. "Dallas. I'm in Dallas," she whispered. Getting out of bed, she walked to the window of her tenth-story hotel room. Still naked, she looked back at Ronnie.

They'd met the night before after an IFBB competition. Michelle, a former fitness model, was competing full-time now. She knew it was stupid to sleep with Ronnie, much less try out a three-way, but had done so anyway. Their night of rough, loud sex had made a mess of her hotel room.

Looking out at the Dallas skyline, she thought about her reoccurring dream. She'd been dreaming of her son for close to a year now. The ending was always the same. She arrived home to her son, waking up before anything sexual happened.

She thought about Bill, her late husband next, and how his death the previous year brought her and her son even closer -- perhaps prompting these strange dreams.

Michelle sighed heavily, "I need to talk to someone. A professional."

She moved to the bathroom, looking at her reflection in the mirror, her eyes were brown again, not blue like in her dream and the woman in bed next to Ronnie. She combed her hands through her long dark hair, glancing one last time at the sleeping mistake she'd spent most of the night fucking. She made her way to the shower. Michelle's flight home to Miami was in a few hours.

The End

****************************

This is a sequel, believe it or not, to my interracial story: "Self Fulfilling Fantasy." If you are curious feel free to read that. The third story will be about Michelle and her son becoming lovers in real life -- not in her dreams.

****************************

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,586 Followers