Self-Fulfilling Void

Story Info
The end of the road for Good Guy Ulysses.
5k words
4.45
14.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,584 Followers

Author's Note: This is how Ulysses' story ends. Feel free to read September Catalysts to learn how he impregnated one of the characters reused in this story.

Chapter 1

So many women he made love to. They were mothers, daughters, grandmothers, aunts, nieces, sisters, single, married, two at once, three at once, sometimes even five at once, all white, with the exception of a hand full of Latinas. They all climaxed in his arms, their pussies contracting, coating his black cock in vaginal fluids, shaking with orgasmic tremors as he held them.

He loved white women, having been around them, even raised by one, most of his life. He loved their silky soft hair, he loved the look on their face when they saw his manhood for the first time, he loved their enthusiasm to give themselves to him, he loved their moans and cries of pleasure while his massive, long, black cock was embedded in them.

He loved their sweetness, their kisses, their smiles while they serviced him. He loved them all in their own special way. There was one woman he loved the most, or thought he did, and ironically she wasn't even white. Michelle belonged to the small percentage of Latinas he had been with.

Here Ulysses found himself in Miami with her, for what he assumed was the very last time. They were both soaking wet with sweat, their muscles covered in small rivers, evident of their hours of lovemaking. Ulysses wouldn't stop, he didn't stop, cumming and filling her with semen, he kept going and going. He ignored the hypersensitive discomfort his cock felt, not looking away from her eyes, his hands gripping her waist while she straddled him, and kept thrusting upward, bringing her another orgasm and eventually, himself one. He loved listening to her cry out in his hotel room all night.

Finally he found himself exhausted. Ulysses stood off the bed, taking Michelle with him, and worked toward their final climax. She threw her head back, he looked to her six pack abs, watching them tighten, knowing she was cumming, and ejaculated for the final time. He lay the former fitness model gently down on the bed, climbing on top of one another, and began licking her. He licked her sweat from her body, he licked his own, he licked her cum engorged pussy, loving the taste of their mixed juices.

Collapsing next to her, he pulled her on top of his chiseled, dark chocolate body and held her silently until they fell asleep.

When he awoke several hours later, his fantasy had left him. It wasn't actually Michelle at all. It was Christine, a fellow model who he met for dinner that night. She knew of Michelle's situation and offered herself to Ulysses. Christine was basically a white version of Michelle; he couldn't say no.

************

Christine said goodbye later that morning, reminding him she was there for him.

Ulysses thought back to phone calls with Michelle pleading for her to rethink things. But Michelle couldn't. Her husband, in his disturbing, deranged, dark nature, committed suicide a year ago. He had fantasies of Michelle and Ulysses being together. A cum-stained magazine cover featuring Michelle and Ulysses made that clear. Mixed with his own insecurities, he took his own life. Michelle, out of guilt, thinking she could've been a better wife, not succumbing to the sexual tension between her and Ulysses, thinking she could've helped him instead of getting angry with him and cheating, didn't pursue things with Ulysses. She quit modeling, focusing on her son, making him her life.

Ulysses continued on as a fitness model, building a friendship with Christine. One final glance over her shoulder as she walked down the hotel hallway, a soft smile, Ulysses thought she filled a void -albeit temporarily.

Ulysses showered, thinking about how thankful he was to have a wonderful mother-like woman in his life named Devin. She was his former step-mother; Devin and Ulysses' father were no longer married.

After his shower, he called Devin. The 40-year-old blonde beauty encouraged him to visit more friends while traveling - one friend in particular. He inspected his slightly sore penis before dressing, knowing who Devin was suggesting; a beautiful brunette he would see later that evening.

Chapter 2

"Ahhh!" Denise cried out, throwing her head back, extending her arms to her sides, her long brown hair reaching to her butt. Ulysses grabbed one of her large breasts, bringing it to his mouth, sucking on it, moaning at its taste. After telling her about what happened with Michelle, Denise was doing her part to comfort him, temporarily filling a void, while his cock filled her pussy.

Denise shook and convulsed, bucking her hips against Ulysses, her clitoris banging against his six pack abs. "Yesss," she cried out, looking to the ceiling.

Ulysses released her breasts and watched her climax, "Beautiful," he thought - his brown hands, caressing her neck, her shoulders, finally combing through her hair as she shook. Oh how he loved watching white women cum.

When she was done with her third orgasm, she fell into him on the couch where they sat in her living room. "I love it, I love it," Denise said, out of breath, referring to Ulysses' pulsing cock pressing against her cervix.

"What about me?" Ulysses jokingly asked.

Denise chuckled, looking into his eyes, grabbing his face, her mouth enveloping his. She broke the kiss and played with his dreads, "I love you very much. If you were made of chocolate, I would eat you."

Ulysses erupted in laughter, "I've never heard that before. But thanks?" They kissed once more.

Denise was back in Miami to tie up some loose ends with the house she was selling. She was also flying to Los Angeles the next day to visit a friend - one Ulysses also knew. Her frequent phone calls with her best male friend, Ulysses, allowed them to coordinate things so Ulysses would accompany her on her trip.

As always, the two friends made love, the busty, brunette, Denise eagerly worshipping Ulysses' perfect body.

Minutes later, Denise had her hands on Ulysses' while his held her breasts from behind. He was kissing her neck, nibbling her hair, gently sliding his cock in and out of her. After several minutes, he slowly pushed her down to all fours. Denise rolled over onto her back instead, grabbed her own breasts, and arched her back. Ulysses stroked his cock a few times, pointed it at Denise, and sprayed her with semen. She moaned with delight when Ulysses' hot cum landed on her body.

Ulysses lay back on the bed, Denise not bothering to wipe herself, lying on him, rubbing his cum into both of them. She kissed and licked at his nipple, moaning at his taste, resting her head on his shoulder.

"You're going to be my travel buddy," she said.

"I know. I'm looking forward to it," Ulysses running his hands up and down her body. "So are you looking forward to seeing Wendy?"

"Mmhmm, I want to convince her to move to Charleston with Henry and me."

"And you will get to meet your son," Denise reminded him. "So we'll both be busy out there."

Ulysses nodded. He thought about the woman he impregnated, Wendy, whom he had spoken to on several occasions, practically begging her to let him support the child. She insisted she was fine and that she and her oldest son were having a wonderful time caring for the baby. There were no hard feelings or ill will. Wendy invited Ulysses to Los Angeles to at least meet the baby. Since Denise was traveling there too, they coordinated work schedules and decided to make the trip together.

The special thing about Wendy was she was Michelle's older sister. During their night of love-making a year and a half ago, Ulysses admitted his feelings toward Michelle. Wendy was sympathetic, offering Ulysses a breast to fill his mouth, her pussy filled with cum, becoming pregnant - temporarily filling the void for Ulysses.

Chapter 3

As Ulysses predicted, Denise would want to have sex on the plane, they did - twice.

Near the final stretch of their flight across the country, one of the flight attendants caught Denise's eye.

"She's been staring at you all flight. I think she knows what you and I did in the bathroom," Denise whispered.

"Oh, heh, maybe."

Denise called her over, embarrassing Ulysses. "Hi," she said to the younger, just as busty, blonde.

"Hello, may I get you something ma'am?" she asked.

"Oh, no, I'm good. Can I get you something?" Denise smiled, glancing to Ulysses' crotch.

The flight attendant blushed, picking up on what Denise was saying. She nodded, biting her bottom lip.

Fifteen minutes later, Ulysses returned to his seat, rolling his eyes.

"What's her name?" Denise asked.

"Jordan."

"Jordan," Denise called to her as she walked by. Her hair was disheveled.

"Here. That's my number and that's where we're staying," Denise handed Jordan a small card, information scribbled on it.

Jordan smiled and took it.

"Did you have to do that?" Ulysses asked.

"Yes. Now, I'm making sure you are well taken care of on our trip," Denise answered.

************

"Oh I love this cock, I love it!" Denise said in the rental car on the way to their hotel, sucking away on it merrily.

"We're here," Ulysses said. Denise took his cock out of her mouth, fixed her hair in the rearview mirror, gave him a kiss and grabbed her bags.

"Hello! Come in!" Wendy said, throwing her arms around Ulysses 45 minutes later when he and Denise arrived at her home.

He came in, was introduced to Wendy's first son, a college student named Wade. They shook hands and a moment later, Ulysses saw him. He was nearly a year old, crawling toward his biological father. Ulysses nearly broke down in tears, squatting on the floor to meet the child.

"His name is Wade," Wendy said.

"Named after his older bro?" Ulysses said, holding the child, glancing at the older Wade.

"Well," Wendy said, sliding her arm around her firstborn, "Wade is more than a brother."

Denise gave Wendy a knowing smile, putting two and two together, and knelt to play with the baby.

The next couple hours, Ulysses played with Baby Wade, rolling around the floor, letting him crawl over him. He felt joy in his heart, the heartache of not being able to have the woman he was in love with, the void of having constant sex but no wife permanently filling it.

"Wendy, please, what can I do to help you?" Ulysses said after dinner.

"Babysit!" She smiled, her arm going around the adult Wade's waist once more.

"Wow, yeah I can do that," Ulysses said.

"You'll do just fine. My sister will be here to help. Denise and I will catch up over dinner," Wendy said.

"Michelle?" Ulysses eyes perked up.

When Wendy answered with "Brandy" a sister he hadn't met, the void returned, the miniscule chance of seeing Michelle, Wendy's younger sister, flying out the window. Hope of a reunion while babysitting the son he coincidentally impregnated Michelle's sister with when she was in Miami on vacation was lost.

"Oh ok, that'll be nice to have help," Ulysses said.

************

One hour later, after Baby Wade was asleep, Brandy's light brown, Latina skin was starting to glisten with sweat. Ulysses licked between her breasts as she straddled him on the couch. His hands were squeezing her ample backside, causing her to moan once more. She had to be quiet so the baby wouldn't wake. They met each other for the first time 30 minutes prior.

"Michelle gave this cock up?" The single mother, Brandy, asked.

"Yes, her reasons made sense, somewhat," Ulysses said, sucking on one of Brandy's medium sized breasts, her eyes rolling into the back of her head.

"Oh yes! I'm cumming again," she said, wincing with pleasure, Ulysses gripping her meaty butt harder.

"Ahhh yes," Ulysses said, feeling that unmistakable vaginal contraction he feels on a near daily basis. He bucked his hips upward into Brandy a few times for good measure. He grunted, squeezing her ass again, driving his cock deep into her.

"Well everything happens for a reason," Brandy said, coming off her orgasm, still out of breath. "Love who is in your life, don't focus on who isn't. You said you were close with your stepmom? Focus on that."

"You're right," Ulysses sighed.

"I'm going to focus on this," Brandy grinned, climbing off of Ulysses, going to her knees. "Give me that cum," she commanded and began hungrily sucking away at his throbbing cock, moaning as she weaved her head back and forth on it - running her hands up Ulysses' stomach when she felt his warm seed fill her mouth. He enjoyed his first time babysitting.

"It's been awhile since I've had black dick," she smiled, licking her lips clean. "Mmm delicious"

Wendy, Wade, and Denise were home a couple hours later. Brandy said her goodbyes, giving Wendy a goofy smile. Denise and Ulysses stayed for coffee.

"I think they are going to move to Charleston with me," Denise smiled at Wade.

"What's so special about this place?" Ulysses asked.

"Um," Denise started.

"Ulysses, can we chat some?" Wendy interrupted.

"Sure," he said. He followed Wendy outside, the cool night air feeling great. Ulysses leaned against the rental car.

"I'd love to properly thank you for babysitting. Wade suggested I could if I wanted to," Wendy said.

"Oh. It's no problem. I enjoyed it. I'm enjoyed meeting him. I'd love to help anyway I can. Even if Wade is helping already," Ulysses said.

"You're very sweet. Now may I thank you?"

"Huh?" Ulysses was confused.

************

Minutes later, Wendy was squatting up and down on Ulysses' cock while he lay on the hood of the car. He watched her work, not caring if neighbors heard the commotion, grabbing her massive breasts.

"Do you still nurse the baby?" He asked, squeezing her tits, hoping there was milk in them.

"Ahh! No! Stopped a couple months ago," Wendy answered in between breaths and moans.

Several minutes later she collapsed on top of him, crying out into the night, his cock pulsing and injecting her with his seed once more.

"Are you on," Ulysses asked, hoping that maybe, just maybe he would get her pregnant once more. Perhaps she'd give him custody. He would take the baby to the east coast, filling the void in his heart, left by Michelle.

"The pill? Yes," Wendy said, kissing him passionately again.

Ulysses walked her, still naked to her door. They kissed once more, the front porch light illuminating their naked bodies. "Your oldest son, Wade, you and him are," Ulysses started to say.

"Everything to one another," Wendy interrupted him again, smiling, looking over his perfect muscular body. "We're moving to Charleston soon. Brandy and her son will come too, maybe. I'm not sure about Michelle."

There it was again, the mention of Charleston. Ulysses nodded.

"Come by and see us before you leave. You know Denise set us up that night you got me pregnant, remember? I'd like to see her again too before you fly back. I could thank her for arranging this - so-to-speak," Wendy said, running her hands over Ulysses' body, kissing him sensually.

"We'll be sure to stop by," He kissed her back.

Wendy entered her home, while Denise exited, not caring or noticing Wendy was nude.

Chapter 4

Ulysses and Denise were back at the hotel. They were making out when someone knocked at the door. "I'll get it!" Denise hopped off Ulysses.

"Hi, come in, come in!" Denise motioned. It was Jordan from the plane. She wasn't wearing her uniform, but a small tank top, her big breasts on display, and white shorts.

Ulysses nodded politely. "Jordan is going to help me take care of that big black dick of yours tonight," Denise said, her arm around the younger woman.

"Sit back and relax," Jordan said, removing her top, bare breasts bouncing into view.

Ulysses couldn't believe Denise. He watched the two busty women push their tits together, enveloping his long shaft. They giggled and laughed as their titties slid up and down his long, dark pole. He wondered if Denise was the friend he needed to fill the void. He shook his head watching the two women. He knew Denise had a son, they lived in Charleston.

Wendy and her sons were moving there too. "What's so special about that place?" he thought.

Jordan didn't last long; she wasn't used to marathon sex sessions. She and Denise took turns riding Ulysses', cumming on his cock several times. Jordan's tits were covered in hickeys from Ulysses sucking them. She was asleep a few hours into their evening.

Ulysses and Denise showered while Jordan slept. He held his hand to her mouth to quiet her moans of passion. After her and his mutual orgasm, Denise's legs unwrapped from his waist, Ulysses sitting her down on the shower floor.

"So things went good with you and Little Wade? You met your son," Denise asked, rinsing her large breasts of soap.

"Yeah, it was great. He's doing wonderful. I'm sure we'll see him and Wendy before we leave," Ulysses grinned.

"Mmhmm," Denise replied, going to her knees in the shower. Ulysses moaned, watching Denise bring him back to full strength.

As Ulysses predicted, Denise would be riding and cumming on his cock all night. She did. He couldn't believe how cock hungry this woman, pushing 40, was.

One final, body shaking orgasm, in the morning after Jordan left, and Denise collapsed on top of him.

"What's so special about Charleston?" Ulysses asked.

Out-of-breath, Denise answered, "There's a special neighborhood there. It's a place where special families live."

Ulysses wanted to ask more, but could see that Denise was exhausted and slipping into sleep. Ulysses wondered how his overused cock would handle the rest of the trip with her.

************

The next day Denise and Ulysses went sightseeing. Holding hands, stopping to kiss, or sneaking into a bathroom for a quickie.

That evening at the hotel, Denise struggled to contain herself, again riding Ulysses' to orgasm over and over again all night. "Big, black, cock, yes!" she grunted with each impact of her body, slamming her hips down on Ulysses.

Ulysses rolled on top of her, kissing her hard, "Ugh," he broke the kiss. "So good, Denise."

"Yes, you are," She smiled at him. "No wonder Devin loves you so much. You and her should move to Charleston."

"There you go again, talking about that place," Ulysses chuckled.

"Move there!" Denise rolled over, Ulysses' sweat dripping onto her back. She pried her butt cheeks apart. "Take me here, please?"

He obliged, his cock embedded all the way into her ass.

Chapter 5

The next day was spent with Wendy, and the two Wades. Wendy asked Ulysses to babysit once more while she and Denise took Adult Wade out.

"Thank you," Wendy hugged Ulysses, as she walked out the door. Denise did the same. Ulysses watched the two women wrap their arms around Wendy's son. He wondered what sort of trouble they would get in.

The baby was already in bed; Ulysses smiled and watched him sleep for a while. He thought about asking his former stepmother to move to Charleston, to the neighborhood Denise mentioned. His former aunts could move too. One big happy family.

Ulysses was disturbed from his fantasy, imagining a bed full of white women, making love to him, by a knock at the front door.

He opened it seeing a naked Brandy smiling at him. "Thought you could use help babysitting again."

Brandy came on his cock in the living room, on the couch, against the wall. She came on his cock bent over the kitchen table, then the sink. Ulysses fucked her on top of the washing machine. Eventually they ended up in Wendy's bed, rolling around, slamming into each other.

Ulysses needed a break, he was tired, Brandy was snuggling against him. He heard his phone ring in the living room. "I better get that," he told Brandy.

"Hey there," it was Denise on the other end. "Come to the hotel. Wade is heading back to the house. Bring Brandy." Click. She hung up on him. He wondered how Denise knew Brandy was there. He shrugged and put his clothes back on.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,584 Followers
12