Self Love

Story Info
Girl who loves herself, does herself.
999 words
3.9
62.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hellen was sitting on the couch watching a movie when a particular scene caught her eye. The two main characters were in the middle of a steamy love scene but the thing that truly caught her eye was the fact that the two were both women. Hellen had known she was gay since high school. The other girls in the locker rooms had never failed to get her pussy going.

She started to just revel in the felling of lust and love for her body. Knowing what she would soon be doing to herself. She turned off the TV and went to her room where she knew she would be most comfortable. Taking off her cloths as she went she was naked before she reached her room. Laying on the bed her fingers started tracing lines up and down her body, making slight stops at both her tit's and her mons. Never actually touching the inside of her pussy.

Slowly making a spiral around one boob ending at her tit then moving to the other doing the same. Lightly scratching her way down to her pussy she shivers slightly at the feel. Moving past her pussy to the inside of her thighs just lightly scratching them as well. Back up and past her pussy once again she massages her boobs in round circles. Then pinches her tits rather hard sending shock waves of pleasure to her already erect clit. The wave rebounds and hits her again making her twitch.

Again she makes a slow trail to her pussy scratching as she went. This time taking her whole hand and slowly rubbing up and down on her mons. Taking care not to touch her clit fully. With one finger she opens her inner labia and traces the inside of her pussy. She could feel her need for release getting stronger but not yet. She wanted to feel completely loved.

Sticking two fingers in and moving them around and in and out of her pussy causing a moan to escape her lips. This spurring her on for more and more. Then deciding that two wasn't enough and put three in, causing another moan only more prolonged. She started moving them in and out at a quicker pace. Using her other hand she zeroed in on her clit. Just grazing it slightly caused her to spasm. Taking two fingers and placing them on either side of her completely exposed and extremely erect clit she started an up and down motion that her hips seemed to follow.

She started to moan constantly now and her hips were still following the movements of her fingers. The fingers inside of her were moving a lot faster now and her moans were getting louder. She knew that she would soon get the satisfaction she wanted. Moving her fingers on her clit with a side to side motion with all five fingers causing her hips to move with them. This almost always caused an immediate orgasm but this time she purposely held back with all her power. Remembering what happened the first time she ever masturbated when her mother unwittingly kept interrupting just at the right moment three times in a row. She slowed her ministrations inside her pussy and removed her fingers altogether.

Calming down some she waited a little and started again. Putting four fingers in this time and got to a good pace to start with. Then using the other hand she used one finger this time and moved it around her clit. Once again making her hips follow the finger's movements. Again she started her moaning only louder this time. The urge for satisfaction was even greater now but she still knew that her love would get her there. Seeing that her one finger on her clit wasn't doing it she added another and started the up and down motion again. Knowing she wouldn't last long in her aroused state she speed up her ministrations in her pussy.

Again taking all her fingers on her clit she started the back and forth motion. Yet once again she stopped, removed her fingers and let herself calm down. Wondering how much more she could take she started up again. This time going for four fingers in her pussy and put all her fingers on her clit too. It didn't take long before she was moaning, almost screaming, and bucking her hips like never before. She felt herself getting closer to her ultimate climax but still she wanted to hold it off for as long as she could. Unbelievably she stopped again. Calmed down and returned to her work.

The next thing she did surprised her. Taking her whole hand making all her fingertips touch she slowly pushed at the entrance to her pussy. The feeling of being stretched to her limits caused her to spasm again. With one quick motion she got her hand completely in herself. The act almost caused her to orgasm right then. Not moving her engulfed hand she took the other one and started playing with her clit for what she knew to be the final time of the night. Taking all fingers and sliding them side to side once more and she was nearly there.

Moaning like a banshee bucking her hips she started moving her engulfed hand. The effect was cataclysmic. Wave upon wave of pleasure wracked her now screaming body, mind and spirit. No longer able to control her body it started shaking unbelievably. Screaming almost at the top of her lungs Hellen had the biggest orgasm she'd ever given herself. Still going she went into her first ever multiple orgasms. She didn't stop for almost three minutes. Slowly she started coming down and she removed her hand from her pussy causing another orgasm only smaller than the last one. She tweaked her nipples and clit causing lots of mini orgasms until she could stand it no more. Loving herself and her new found ability she falls asleep.