Self Sub Susy Ch. 01

Story Info
An adventurous young woman.
2.3k words
4.37
79.7k
25

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER ONE

An adventurous young woman who calls herself "Self-Sub Susy" is warned to stop playing naked bondage games on the park trails. She gets more than she bargained for when she taunts back, "catch me if you can."

= = = = = = = = = = =

My name isn't actually "Self-Sub Susy," but then again, W's real name isn't actually "The Technician." That is what most people know him by, and that is what he is. I guess Self-Sub Susy is what I am, too. I am a natural submissive who is very much into self bondage, and W makes me all sorts of neat toys for my adventures.

I don't know what W actually does for a living, but it must be something that involves building complex electronic devices, because that is what he makes for me. OK, he doesn't really make them just for me, but I test prototypes for him and in return he gives the prototype to me for free - well not totally free. The one payment I have to make is that I have to write up my adventures for him so he can post them on the net. He says that the stories bring him business so the stuff he gives me is just research and advertising expenses. I think he also gets off on reading about what I have done.

My greatest passion - or addiction - is walking around in public naked and bound. W has made all sorts of things to enable me to put myself into bondage and then take my adventure walks in the country or on trails in various public parks. The latest toy he has given me to try is a set of "Trail Bracelets." Once I have them on, they look very much like the chains that a convict wears when they are being transported, except that the chains are a little smaller and there are a few differences and additions from W's evil and twisted mind.

I have used them several times and they are wonderful. To put them on, I start with the collar. It is leather with soft sheep's wool padding on the inside. It wraps together and holds very firmly with velcro-like material. There are three chains that hang from it, one from the back and two from the front. The front chains hang down across my breasts and attach to the nipples with small metal clamps before going through loops on the front of a leather belt that looks a lot like the collar. They then both pass through my legs and connect to a special connector on the back of the same belt. The chain hanging down my back also locks into the same connector.

W says that the connector is a modified form of the connector that is used for the seat belts for race car drivers. Small, seat belt like tabs slide into the connector and lock in place. Twisting the cover of the connector causes all of the tabs to release. There is also a set of leg chains that attach to my ankles with smaller forms of the leather collars. W adjusted the lengths of all of the chains so that the one down my back prevents me from leaning forward, and the two down my front pull tightly between my legs and press well into my slit and rub against my clit and ass hole as I walk. There are also two dildos that can be attached to the chains and inserted in me with the chains holding them in place. The legs chains are just long enough to let me walk with short steps, but prevent me from running or climbing up anything more than a few inches high.

This all sounds like it would be very easy to get out of, and it would be except that there are also leather cuffs for my hands that each have one of the seat belt tabs sticking out of them on short steel posts. Once I have the chains in place and put on the cuffs, all I have to do is put my hands behind my back and slide the wrist cuff tabs into special slots on a little cylinder that acts as the twist handle for the lock mechanism and click, everything is locked in place. Once my wrist cuffs click into place, I am trapped until the release mechanism is activated.

The release mechanism is electronic and uses a little button like you use to unlock a car door. That would make it just an electronic key, but there is more. There is also a slightly larger sender unit with a built in timer mechanism that can be easily hidden somewhere outdoors so that I have to go to where the release mechanism is in order to get free. You can set the timer for anything up to a couple of days and then when the timer activates, it sends out the release codes every minute or ten minutes or fifteen minutes or half hour. It can even be set to only transmit so many times so that if I miss my "appointment" I am trapped.

Actually I can't get truly trapped. "Safety, safety, safety," W always says. "Have a backup system and then backup to the backup and finally an ultimate safety intervention if everything else fails. The primary backup is that I can always get back to my house - or tent if I am camping - and use the hand button. I always leave it someplace I can reach it with my hands behind my back. The secondary backup is built into the lock mechanism. After a certain pre-set period of time, it discharges the batteries through a special circuit and when the batteries are sufficiently discharged, they will no longer hold the locking mechanism in place and the tabs will pull out of the slots. The ultimate safety intervention is an automatic email system that sends out an email to a friend telling them where I have gone and that I am overdue. Just in case the email system fails, I always leave a letter with the same information sitting on my kitchen table with the words, "Open if I am not back by...." on the front of the envelope.

Just so I don't get lazy and merely wait for the locks to discharge, W built in a punishment for using the safety unlock. The way the batteries discharge is by repeatedly activating a shocking circuit that electrifies the chains with something ranging from a severe tingle to a shock that would stop a charging mountain lion dead in its tracks. Just so I would appreciate what the punishment circuit could do, W made me put the whole set on and then triggered the shocking circuit using the remote control. I could barely stand and nearly pissed myself on the second shock. Then W told me that it was only set on 2. He asked me if I wanted to try 6 - the highest setting, just to know what it was like, and I told him that I hoped I NEVER found out what that felt like.

The remote can be attached to the collar by a length of chain that attaches to a ring that is located exactly in the middle of the front of the collar. The chain is about six feet long and you are supposed to attach it so that the remote can be swung around your back and be grabbed when your hands are behind you. Actually, I keep the remote attached directly to the collar when I have it stored so I won't loose it. W would be very upset because I might forget to detach it or something when I put on the trail bracelets. "Safety, safety, safety," yeah, I know, W."

I used the trail bracelets several times with and without the dildos. I found that even though the vibrations of the dildos were nice, they made it much more difficult to walk and I got just as much pleasure out of just the chains rubbing between my legs.

My favorite place to play is a small private campground that is more or less a part of a large state park about 50 miles from my hometown. What makes the camp so good is that you have access to the nature trails in the park. Evidently the owner of the camp either donated a bunch of land to the park or allows the park to use a lot of his land and in return the state allows the people camping there to have direct access to the park.

That direct access means that I can go walking at night when the park is technically closed. During the day I go out on the trail and set up my release mechanism. Because it is all electronic, I can carefully hide the box near the trail and not have to worry about someone finding it. When I told W about this, he added a little sticker that says "Wildlife tracking device. Do not disturb." It looks really official and would prevent anyone - even one of the park workers - from messing with the control.

After I have everything set up, I slip out of my tent well after dark and head over to the shower house like I was going to use the bathroom. The entrance to the park trails is just behind the bathrooms and you can come off the trails to use them. Once on the trails, I go to my start point somewhere in the park. I have my trail bracelets in a small backpack and if anyone sees me, it just looks like I am going on a night hike in the park. Once I reach my start point, I strip completely, put my clothes in the backpack and then carefully conceal the backpack somewhere near the trail. Just standing there naked in the moonlight gets me very wet. After I put on the collar, belt and chains, I place my hands behind my back and click the cuff tabs in place. My juices flow even harder as I realize that I am trapped until I reach the controller at the pre-programmed release time.

I thought I was being very careful in my adventures until one morning when I went to take a shower and saw a notice on the message board. There is bulletin board outside the shower house with a place to leave messages for other campers. The message read, "SOMEONE IS ENDANGERING MY BUSINESS BY PLAYING BONDAGE GAMES ON THE PARK TRAILS AT NIGHT. THIS HAS TO STOP. IF I CATCH YOU, YOU WILL BE PUNISHED. It was signed "Ed," who was the owner of the camp.

I read the notice several times and suddenly realized that I was very wet between my legs. I don't know for sure what was turning me on more, the idea that I might get caught or the idea that if I was caught I would be punished. I didn't do anything that morning except frig myself off while I was taking my shower, but later in the week, a few days after I had checked out of the camp, I snuck back in through the park trails and left a message for Ed. The folded note just said, "Ed" on the outside, and inside I had written, "What punishment did you have in mind?" I signed it "Self-Sub Susy."

I totally ignored the message area when I camped at the park that weekend and I waited two whole weeks before going back in through the park trails on a week day August 17, 2011to check for a reply. There was an envelope on the board in the message area addressed to SSSuzy. I walked past the bulletin board and into the shower house like I was just going to the bathroom, but on the way back out, I grabbed the note on the way past and slipped it into my pocket. I could barely wait to get back to the hiking trails so that I could read what Ed had to say. The note was written in a bold clear hand and read, "Susy, I am not sure who you are, but you are endangering my very special business. If I catch you, I will tie you naked across one of the hitching post benches in the middle of camp and whip your ass until it is purple. Then I - and anyone else who is interested - will fuck you in any way we can think of. And finally, I will cover your ass with honey and leave you tied there for the night so that you can think about what you have done."

It was a good thing that I was wearing dark jeans because after I read the note, I was so wet it looked like I had peed myself. I don't know how I kept from getting myself off right there. Maybe it was because I knew there were too many people in the park, or perhaps it was because I knew that I really needed to get home and get out my friend of last resort. After nearly wearing out a brand new set of batteries, I lay there reading and re-reading Ed's letter and fantasizing about the next time I would walk the trails. Before there had been a risk of getting caught by accident. Now, there was the thrill of actually having to avoid capture, so to speak.

Two days later I again walked into camp from the park and put my own envelope on the bulletin board. I had carefully printed "Ed" on the outside and on the inside I had cut out pieces from the newspaper like an old-fashioned ransom note. It read simply, "Catch me if you can!"

END OF CHAPTER ONE