Self Sub Susy Ch. 02

Story Info
An adventurous young woman.
1.4k words
4.48
35.1k
4

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER TWO

As I planned my next adventure walk, I carefully reviewed everything I had done while camping at Ed's to make sure that there was no way that he could actually know it was me. I camped out there almost every weekend, but I only went on my walks when the moon was full or dark. When the moon was full, I could see very well on the trails, plus there was the danger of people being easily able to see my shining white body in the moonlight. When the moon was dark, there was much less risk of being seen, but the trails were many times more difficult to navigate - especially with my hands held firmly behind my back.

I also knew that I could not change my routine or it would draw attention to me. I had reservations on several weekends through the rest of the summer, so not showing up on my reserved weekends would make me stand out. I checked my calendars and August 7 was going to be a full moon. That was a Saturday, so it fit perfectly into my plans. I would skip both the full moon and dark of the moon in July and see if Ed could catch me on August 7. Besides, by waiting several weeks, Ed might think he had scared me off and no longer be looking for me.

Everything was planned and ready, I was trying to act very natural around camp but I am sure that I showed some surprise when Ed came over to my tent and said, "Lauren," ... OK, my real name is "Lauren" - dull, boring stuffy old-fashioned "Lauren." I have always hated that name. Maybe that is why I call myself Susy online. Anyway, Ed came over to my tent and said, "Lauren, I need to talk to you about your reservation for the weekend of August 8. We have a club that wants to rent the whole camp for the weekend and I am afraid I am going to have to cancel your reservation."

He must have seen the disappointment in my face, because he added, "Actually, they won't be here until Saturday morning, so if you want to come out for Friday night, you still can. I will even give you the night for free, if you don't mind having the camp almost totally to yourself."

"Thank you, Ed." I replied. "You always know how to treat your campers right."

That changed the date slightly, but full moons don't always fall on a weekend anyway, so the day before worked just as well for my plans. I took several "normal" hikes through the park in the next few weekends. I even took a few night hikes just in case Ed was watching for people going onto the trails. By the end of July I knew exactly where I was going to place the remote release and where I was going to start my hike. I would place the remote release at the northwest corner of the park, as far from camp as was possible. I would then start my adventure hike from a different trail that had a loop that went all the way down to the far southeast corner of the park. The campground was on the southwest corner of the park, so I would be walking the maximum distances that night.

I was out at the camp a couple of times before my planned escapade. Everything was very "normal," except that the second weekend of July Ed cleaned up the "campfire circle" in the middle of camp and added what he called a "leader's bench." The campfire circle was a series of telephone pole benches that were mounted on 6X6 posts so that the tops of the benches were about 15" off the ground. Ed was adding an additional bench in the center near the large campfire ring. This one was different. It was almost 30" off the ground and had two smaller benches in front and behind it that were made of smaller poles. I asked Ed what it was for and he explained that it was for a song leader with a guitar when they had groups at the camp. He said that you could sit on the tall bench and rest your feet on the smaller benches. As I was talking to him, Ed dropped one of the tools he was using and leaned over the leader's bench to retrieve it. One of his legs came up against the foot rest as he stretched to reach the tool. I could see that for someone slightly shorter than Ed, the leader's bench would make a perfect "spanking bench." You could be bent over the wide top pole/bench with your feet tied to the bottom of the foot rest bench on one side and your hand roped to the posts of the foot rest bench on the other side.

Any doubt as to the true nature of the leader's bench was totally erased from my mind the next weekend. Ed had finished his project. The benches at the campfire circle were all totally refurbished and painted with the brownish camp colors used for all of the wood at camp that needed paint for protection. The leader's bench, however, was painted a bright white so that it stood out like a beacon in the center of the camp. I managed to walk closely past it during the weekend and I noticed that there was some writing on one of the posts. In black lettering that very closely copied Ed normal handwriting were the words, "Reserved for SSSuzy." God, I was going to have to wear black shorts whenever I was here or soon someone would notice that I was always wet between the legs.

August 6 finally came and I arrived at camp and set up my tent right after work just like any other Friday. I took a short hike before supper and placed the remote in my pre-determined hiding place in the woods behind one of the trail marker signs. Using my cellphone, I checked that the clock read the right time, set the release time for 2:30 am and then carefully covered over the box with leaves. After supper, I hung around a campfire at my tent until it was dark and then turned in for the night.

Around 11:15, I "went to the bathroom," and carefully snuck out of camp. I wasn't sure why I was moving so carefully. The campground was empty and Ed's cabin and office were dark, indicating that he had already turned in for the night.

It took about half an hour to get to my starting point. I laid out the bracelets on the trail and stripped naked in the moonlight. The soft breeze was cool on my skin and the coldness of the breeze on my wet cuntlips caused a shiver to go through my body. I put on the collar, wrist cuffs, and ankle cuffs and then set the timer mechanism in the belt. I set the expected release time to 2:30 am just like the remote device. If I wasn't at the remote by 2:35, the remote's timer would re-transmit the release codes again at 2:45, 3:00, 3:15, and 3:30. If I wasn't free by 3:45, the belt would begin the automatic safety release sequence.

I paused for a moment before I set the "Release Punishment Level." I had always kept it set at 2 in the past - even though I had never had to use it. "What the hell!" I thought and turned the little thumbwheel up to 5. "If I can't get free, this can't be any worse that what Ed will do to me." I was both right and wrong about that, but in any case, there was no way I could bring myself to set the wheel to 6 - the maximum.

I connected the chains to the collar and pulled them between my legs and locked them into the connector on the belt. I then connected the leg chains and picked up a large red ballgag. I had never used a ballgag before on my walks, but this was a special night. Finally, standing naked in the moonlight like a Greek statue of a goddess, I held my hands behind my back and slid the tabs into the connectors on the belt. The click of the holding mechanism engaging had never seemed so loud. It was time to begin my most adventuresome adventure walk.

END OF CHAPTER TWO