Self Sub Susy Ch. 05

Story Info
An adventurous young woman.
2k words
4.59
32.3k
2

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER FIVE

Ed stood me up in the center of the room and stepped slightly away from me. I wasn't sure what was going to happen next, but I definitely did not expect Ed to say, "Slave Number One, hand me that camera and you and Slave Number Two step in here."

A beautiful young woman, no more than twenty-five or twenty-six years of age walked over to Ed and handed him a somewhat large video camera with a very expensive looking lens system on it. She was a little taller than me with very blond, almost white hair, a very athletic looking body, and absolutely no clothing. She was as naked as I was, including being as bare as a baby's backside between her legs. There was no doubt that she was Slave Number One because a large gold and diamond "1" hung from a chain around her neck, and small golden 1's hung in piercings from each of her nipples and from her clit.

She handed Ed the camera and stepped over by me. A second girl, identical to the first stepped into view in front of me carrying two pieces of soft, white rope. When I say that she was identical, I don't mean that she was dressed - or undressed the same, or that she looked like Slave Number One. She was identical to Slave Number One in every possible way. They were identical twins. Well, there was one way in which they were different. The golden number hanging from the chain and from the piercings in the nipples and clit was a "2."

"You know what to do," ordered Ed. "Make sure you tie that knot just like I taught you or your master will hear about it."

With identical motions, Slave's Number One and Two took my arms and began to tie the ropes to my wrist. It was a very odd knot that I had never seen before. They laid the a loop of the rope on the top of my arm so that it made a V that sat in the palm of my hand. Then they began to wind the rope around my arm and the loop of the rope. After they had carefully made about a dozen or so winds, they pulled the long end of the rope through the V in the palm of my hand and slid the shorter end of the rope that was hanging from my arm also through the V. They then both walked over and handed the long end of the rope to Ed and came back to me. Ed held the ropes taut while they grabbed the short end of rope just where it came out from under the winds of rope on my arm and pulled hard. The V loop in my palm pulled backwards and snugged itself around the rope leading over to Ed and the shorter length on which they had pulled. They then held my arms and pulled on the end of the short rope to pull it tight against the knot. The final effect looked like I had a hangman's noose on each arm, except that the only thing in the noose was the rope itself. I heard a ripping noise and Slave Number Two came back around in front of me carrying something that looked like a piece of duck tape, except that it was white. She carefully wound that around the end of the short rope, taping it and the longer rope together. Slave Number One did the same thing to the other rope. They then each took one rope from Ed and stood along side me. With one hand near my wrists, they carefully looped up the rope that was hanging down until everything was neat and tidy. Then they simultaneously looked over at Ed who had been videoing all of this and flashed identical wide, white smiles.

"OK, lets go," said Ed and he began walking slowly backwards away from the shower house. Smiling brightly and walking on tip toes in their bare feet, the two naked slaves led me over to the center of the camp and the freshly painted campfire circle. All of the brown painted pole benchers were occupied and there was a row or two of lawn chairs behind the benches. Kneeling on the ground in front of many of the people were naked men or women, some of whom had their hands bound behind their backs, and all of whom wore collars with some form of a leash leading down into the hands of one of the people sitting in the circle. The white "leader's bench" in the center of the circle was, of course, unoccupied.

The leader's bench seems to glow in the moonlight as Slave Number One and Slave Number Two slowly pulled me over to it and then held me firmly against it's large white crosspiece. Two men whom I did not know stood on the other side of the high bench and took the ropes from the two slaves. They slipped the ropes under the "foot rest" on that side of the bench and then pulled upward on the ends of the rope. That pulled my arms downward and pulled me over the large pole that formed the leader's bench. They pulled again and my feet left the ground as I was drawn over the bench.

I thought I was going to fall over the bench, but the two slaves caught my legs and pulled them wide apart and brought them up under the foot rest on their side of the bench. I heard another ripping sound and felt tape being wound around my ankles, holding them tightly in place on the under side of the foot rest. My legs were wide enough apart that I could feel the upright posts of the footrests against my ankles.

The two men on the other side of the spanking bench - that is what it actually was, regardless of what Ed called it for his regular campers... the two men on the other side of the spanking bench pulled once again on their ropes and wound and tied the ropes around the foot rest and the upright posts that supported it. I was now in a large bent X with the front of my waist resting firmly on the spanking bench and my arms and legs bound to the foot rests.

I heard Ed's voice loudly announce, "Ladies and Gentlemen, Masters and slaves, we are gathered her tonight because this young woman, who calls herself 'Self-Sub Susy,' has endangered our business and our club. I warned her that if she did not cease and desist her unauthorized activity on the hiking trails which we have worked so hard to control and have access to, she would be punished. At her request I even described specifically what that punishment would be. Her response was a brazen challenge, 'Catch me if you can.'"

Ed moved around in front of me so that I could see him. He was holding a large whip of some sort. It had a handle that looked somewhat like a baseball bat with the little knob thingy on the end of it, but rather than having the big part of the bat on the other end, there was a cluster of wide, black, leather flaps, or straps, or paddles or whatever. I don't know what to call it, but it scared the hell out of me.

"Well SSSuzy," Ed continued. "We have caught you. Just like I promised you are tied naked over the bench in the center of camp, and there are hundreds..." He looked around and shrugged, "...well, Ok, there are more than one hundred people here to watch you receive your punishment. We are also making a video of all of this that will be shown and sold on the web so that thousands, if not millions of people will watch what happens when Self-Sub Susy Gets Punished."

"That's the title of the video for those of you who want to order it later. Just check in the hidden area of the camp website for all the details." Ed added in an imitation of the style used by those late-night pitchmen on television.

I pulled frantically against my ropes, but I wasn't going anywhere. Then I heard my own voice inside my head say to me, "You really wanted this, didn't you. You are turned on more than you have ever been by the thought of getting punished like this in front of millions of people. Give yourself to the pain. Give yourself to Ed. Let your sexual desires flow through you and ride the pain to its peak."

Ed's voice resumed and drowned out my own thoughts. "The first punishment I promised you, SSSuzy, was that I was going to whip your ass until it was purple. That wasn't just a colorful metaphor. You are going to get 100 strokes of this little beauty. It is a special, soft leather so it won't cut the skin, but I guarantee you that it will hurt like hell and it will turn your ass purple. Since you have a ballgag in your mouth, you can't count the strokes, so the good people here will count them for you."

I heard a whish and a loud pop and my rear end exploded in pain. "One!" shouted the crowd.

Whish, pop, "Two!"

Whish, pop, "Three!"

I screamed into my ballgag and tried to free myself from the ropes, but I wasn't going anywhere.

Whish, pop, "Four!"

Whish, pop, "Five!"

My God, Ed said I was going to get one hundred strokes. I was going to die long before that. At "Ten!" Ed paused and switched sides so that his blows were coming down hardest on the other cheek. At "Twenty!" he move around so that he was standing above my head and was swinging downward. The tips of the leather whips curled slightly around and struck the back of my slit.

Somewhere around 35, my inner voice started talking to me again. "Let yourself go. Feel how wet you are. Ride the pain. Ride the bench. Move into the pain. Move through the pain. Go to the heights you know you can reach."

I'm not sure when it happened, but somewhere along the line, I stopped struggling against the ropes and started trying to rub my front against the posts. If I moved just right, when the blow fell, it drove my clit against the post across which I was lying. The pain began to move into the background and my sexual needs began to come into the foreground. "Oh God," I screamed into my gag, "I am a pain slut. This does really turn me on."

I began to ride the pain - I was already riding the bench. I tried to move into the pain. I tried to move through the pain. I was heading toward the heights that only I could reach when I heard a very loud cry of "One Hundred!!!!"

I couldn't believe that I was upset that it was over. I was almost there. I could feel a tremendous orgasm just beyond me, and now I couldn't get there.

"OK, SSSuzy, that was part one of your punishment. Now for part two. I said that I and anyone else who wanted to was going to fuck you any way we could think of. We can't quite do that because of time constraints and because your mouth isn't available to us tonight, but there are still two other possibilities and you are at the right height for both of those choices."

Ed stepped between my legs and ran his hands over my now swollen and tender ass. It hurt like hell just for him to slide his hand across my ass cheeks. "Let me check how you are doing so far," he said and slid two fingers between my legs and deep into my slit." He then held them up high above his head and shouted to the crowd. "We have a winner! Self-Sub Susy is wetter than a flat porch roof in a thunderstorm. I am going first and then the ten lucky men and ladies who had their names drawn from the hat will go after me in the order in which their names are listed on the board."

END OF CHAPTER FIVE