Selfies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimmela
Jimmela
53 Followers

I looked at the photo. It was stupid - but what the hell. I wrote an e-mail: "In about six months we'll both do a 'before and after' and yours will look better than mine."

Friday morning we finally wrapped up planning for the fund raiser. Herb had been the bank runner all week. Friday night I had another "date" with a fifty year old that one of my buddies fixed up. We met at a casual dining place, the three of us. After two drinks at the bar, Dan excused himself and here I was with a painfully thin blonde with a tight sheath on that showed mostly bones. We had dinner while she mostly bitched about her ex and how the kids side with him.

She got more than a little drunk and I suggested she not drive home. "Will you take me, Lar'?" She slurred. Well, okay. I told the matre'd to make sure her car would be okay, got the car keys from her and gave them to him. She hung on my arm out to my car. I opened the door for her and she came up against me and gave me a sloppy kiss. "Thank you Lar." and flopped into the front seat.

I asked for her address, punched it in the GPS on the Porsche and the nice lady in the dashboard started me off. We were about three blocks from the restaurant when I felt her hand on my thigh. I looked over, she had her head back on the seat, looking at me with a leer of sorts. Shit!

I accelerated and the lady in the dashboard gave me directions very efficiently. It was not going to be as short a drive as I hoped. A few minutes later I felt the hand creep up to my crotch. I tried to shift in the seat, but the car is not that big. She started rubbing and since my cock has a mind of its own, it responded.

I kept my eyes on the road as her hand moved up to the top of my pants. Now, a Porsche is not built for a lot of front seat comfort for the driver. I mean, there is not a whole lot of room between my lap and the steering wheel. But somehow, she managed to undo my belt.

"Lorene," I said softly. "Let's not make me have an accident -with me or the car, okay?"

"Don' worry 'bout that. You jus' drive."

I felt the zipper come down. Her hand reached in and out came my friend, half ready for action. This was not a good idea. I had no desire to see this skinny thing again. I reached down and pulled her hand away. "Why not wait until we get home, okay?"

"T'rrific. Jus' wanna be sure y'er ready." With that she withdrew her hand and fell fast asleep. I drove along, my cock lying peacefully between my legs, hoping I did not get stopped because by now I was over the speed limit.

F

inally, we pulled up to her really large house in a gated community where the gate was thankfully, opened. I got out of the car, tucked my cock back in its den and came around the car. Broad was out. I reached in her purse, got her keys, less her car key in my hand. I sighed, reached in and took about a hundred and five pounds of dead weight in my arms and shambled up to the front door.

Awkwardly I reached around her and opened the door. All the lights were out. I found the switch for the hall light, turned it on and saw the living room to my left. I took Lorene's limp body to the couch and dumped her there. She was snoring with her mouth open. Even my eager cock would not be able to get stiff with that picture. I put her key and her purse on the coffee table in front of the couch and tiptoed out.

I made a vow to myself - no more of this blind date shit. My mind turned to the latest Selfie from Amy. I fished my phone out of my pocket and while half watching the road, looked at it. Damn! Now I was hard. Oh well, whatever.

o*****

I was at Howard at five forty five in the morning. Right at six, I saw Amy trotting around the corner. Not fast, but a nice even pace. She had the running outfit I'd given her and she had added a Clemson hat with her hair in a ponytail out the back.

I watched her in silence, thinking of Lorene's bony body, her drunken slobber and her claw like hand reaching in my pants. God, this girl is magnificent! Yes - too heavy, but certainly not obese at all and look at the determination on her face.

Amy slowed coming up to the track entrance. When she saw me, her face turned red, but her smile was dazzling. She picked up speed and rushed up to me. We were both standing in the middle of the track with no one around. Her arms went around me, her crotch into mine and she kissed me with real passion.

She backed off just a bit. "Did I shock you?"

I slowly shook my head. "Yeah, a bit. But right back at ya, right?"

She blushed again. "Larry, you have a really cute ass. Wish mine was like that."

We still had our arms loosely around each other. I reached back and squeezed her butt. "We'll get this where it should be with the rest of you. Promise!"

She put a hand back on mine, holding it on her ass. "I know you will, Larry. But right now, that hand feels really good."

I pulled my hand away. "Okay, Princess. Enough hanky-panky. Let's get to work.

We put in a good hour, finishing with me trotting with her around the track. For some reason I felt compelled to tell her of my horror date last night, even what Lorene did in the car - no names of course.

Amy laughed. "God!" She said. "You could have gotten in an accident. Was it really that bad?"

"Worse. Amy I have to tell you. On the way home after I dropped her off, I took out the last Selfie you sent me and it made the whole evening seem better."

She blushed again, took my hand and held it up to her breasts. "Oh Larry. That makes me so happy!"

We walked to the entrance holding hands. "Want a ride home?" I asked quietly.

"I only live a few blocks away. But yes, I'd love you to see my place."

o*****

I swear this was not planned! I drove with her giving directions. It was a modest eight unit apartment building built around a nice garden. We parked in a convenient spot and we both got out of the car. She walked up to the first ground floor unit and opened the door. It led into a tiny foyer with the living room on the left and the kitchen on the right with the dining area right ahead. She went into the living room and she put on the stereo with CD's already loaded. Weird! It was a Sinatra album.

She took my hand and led me into the small kitchen. "Sinatra?" I asked.

S

he smiled brilliantly. "Love him! Also Tony Bennett -and Bon Jovi and Michael Bubele and..."

I took her in my arms and put the two fingers on her lips again. "Shhh! I'm sold."

She nuzzled my shoulder. "No - really. And I realized this must be the music you love, so I had to spend some budget on CD's 'cause it is not easy to find this stuff on I-Tunes, and..."

I pulled her to me and kissed her softly and tenderly for a long time. "Wow!" I said. "I must smell like a locker room!"

She continued to nuzzle me. "No worse than me. You want to take a shower?"

Okay. Here it was. This would have been so easy. Slip right into it and bingo! Where would I be? Where would we be? I mean a few hugs and kisses? Yeah, some really passionate, no question. And of course the goddam Selfies! This is goddam high school stuff! I'm sixty! Time for a reboot.

"Yeah - better be on my way."

She looked up at me. "You could take one here, I mean I wouldn't mind. Matter of fact I could..."

I put the two fingers on her mouth again. "No Amy. Not now. Not yet. We have to do some thinking and talking."

S

he backed off. "At least let me make you lunch."

I shook my head. "No, but thanks."

Sometimes while I try to keep my mind straight and stay out of trouble, it does not always work.

"Hey! I've seen your place - but you haven't seen mine. Why don't I make you dinner tonight." Careful! "That is unless you have plans..."

She moved in and hugged me again. "No! And if I did I'd break them! Larry, I'd love it."

I backed her off again. "Okay! Great! Seven? Do you need directions?"

S

he smiled and blushed. "No - I have your address at the bank and I - well, I Googled it. I can get there."

o******

The drive home took maybe fifteen minutes. But the voice inside me was talking double time all the way. Schmuck! What are you doing? Where is this going? Your Andy is just two years older than Amy! You want to be a big man and give your girl at the bank some run coaching and a nutrition program? Swell! You've coached marathon with a lot of overweight girls who went the distance and blessed you for it. You've given thousands of tips over the years at the store. All good. But Simmons, you are about to cross the line. Fucking Selfies! Who do you think you are?

I

slammed the door to the condo. I was still berating myself. The girl obviously has like a father fixation on you. Unless? Forget about it! Dinner here tonight? Good time to get the record straight. Unless? Forget about it.

By then I was undressed, threw my running gear in the washer and headed for the shower. The phone rang. "Hello?"

"Larry? This is Lorene."

Oh shit! "Hey Lorene! How are you?"

"Little hung over, otherwise okay. Larry? What happened last night?"

"Well, you got a little drunk and I figured I'd better drive you home. Your car and car keys are still at the restaurant."

"No Larry, I mean between you and me."

Oh, c'mon already! "Well, we had dinner, like I said, I drove you home. You passed out in my car so I carried you inside your house and dropped you on the couch. Sorry I couldn't lock the door on the way out."

"Oh, that's okay. But I mean, nothing else happened?"

"Lorene. When you finally woke up from your drunken stupor, were your clothes still on?"

"I wasn't that drunk!"

"Okay, but were you still dressed when you woke up on the couch?"

"Well, yes."

"Okay then that answers the question, right? Now Lorene, I have to go."

"Well, call me later?"

"Don't think so. Be well, do good work, have a nice life." I hung up. Alright, I'm a schmuck - but please!

After the shower I dressed and went to the store for a few hours. Saturday is a busy day. I chatted with some customers, checked e-mail and asked Shirley, my weekend floor gal if she needed me for anything else. She nodded no and I left.

Okay, dinner. Stopped at the supermarket and bought some really nice chicken breasts. Figured chicken with lemon and tarragon, some green beans and saffron rice. I knew I had a really nice Chardonnay in the refrigerator. Hadn't had any hard liquor in the house for years.

I went through the New York Times for Saturday - I get the Weekender - really the only paper I have time for and it lasts me all week. Took a nap - got up about five thirty and went into the kitchen.

I seasoned the chicken and put it aside. I chilled the Chardonnay, set the table in my small dining room with a nice table cloth, the flowers I bought at the supermarket and two candles. Took my Blue Tooth, synched with the Sinatra Channel on Pandora and surveyed the place. Neat!

I took another leisurely shower and started to shave. Son of a Bitch! There was that sixty year old face staring back at me. What the hell am I thinking? I was acting like a goddam teen ager. No! This has to stop right now. Amy will understand. We can keep it friendly and I can really help her looks and self-esteem and who the fuck am I kidding? Oh well, let's see how it goes.

I dressed in a short sleeved Murano Sport shirt and some light jeans with loafers and no socks. Added a light salad and put that in the fridge as well. I went out in the small patio in back of my living room. I'm on the second floor so it is a nice view of the golf course behind us and the low hills in the distance.

I took some deep breaths and said - okay, let's see how it goes.

o******

Promptly at seven the doorbell rang. I was still on the patio thinking of Krystal and what this stage of our life might have been. I just came to the conclusion for the zillionth time that life is what happens while we're making plans.

I went to the door, opened it and there she was. Tight, off the shoulder sheath dress. Cleavage aplenty as the dress swooped between her breasts. It came to just below her knees and she was wearing little golden slippers - Fucking Cinderella! Her hair was down, cascading around her shoulders. It occurred to me that I hadn't seen the weird glasses for a while.

"Amy!" I exclaimed. "God you are lovely!"

She blushed as I opened the door and she took two steps inside the door. She looked to the back where the blinds on the patio door were open. The sun was just setting over the hills.

"Larry! What a beautiful view! And you look wonderful."

I took her out on the patio, left her admiring the last of the sunset as I poured two wine glasses of the Chardonnay. I carried them out to the patio and handed her one. She raised it and clinked glasses with me.

"I know you can't see it yet," she said softly, "and it's only been a few days - but honest to God Larry - I can see the difference already - and really feel it too!"

"Well," I said, standing a little closer to her than I intended, "You'll make really rapid progress when you start a diet and exercise program. Mostly what we call 'water fat'. Then likely, you'll 'plateau' for a bit then you will really see some progress, Just stay with it!"

She reached one hand up and stroked my cheek. "With you behind me I can't miss."

Time for the "conversation"? Not yet - why fuck up the evening so early.

She shyly asked me some questions about my family and I answered with no hesitation. What the kids were doing, their present plans and how often I get to see them.

We sat in the two comfortable lounge chairs that faced the golf course and hills. She asked me about the business and did I really like what I was doing.

I got carried away and started off on fitness and the obesity problem in the U.S. and how to fight it. We finished the first glass of wine. I excused myself and went inside. I put the chicken in the oven and turned it on. It was gas so it heated really fast. I brought the wine bottle out to the patio.

Before I could say a word she took her phone out of her small purse. She looked at me shyly. "May I?"

What the hell. So I held her close, cheek to cheek and another Selfie was added to the collection. I took a deep breath. "Amy, do you date at all - I mean besides what you told me about the club scene and why you think you're too old for that."

"Truth is, Larry, I'm too old for most things socially. The boys at the Community College are just that - boys. I guess I'm just not in a social circle to meet what I would call worthwhile men."

"Well, God lady! You are beautiful and smart, you've got ambition and in six months or less you are going to be absolutely stunning - and full of new energy and well - I think something will happen."

She finished her second glass of wine and looked over at me. I think I saw a tear in the corner of her eye. "Larry? Are you trying to tell me something?"

Oh shit! She beat me to the punch. "Well, no, not really. It's just...for God sake Amy! I'm thirty years older than you. The only thing I'm trying to tell you is..." The fucking bell on the oven timer went off! I held up my hand. "Hold that thought!"

I ran into the kitchen, took out the chicken - perfect! Yeah - but just when I had a rhythm going and was ready to set some new rules of engagement - well, I'm not going to ruin one of my signature dinners - so...

"Amy! Come on in. Dinner is ready."

She closed the patio doors and came into the kitchen. She handed me the wine bottle. "I'm not sure I'm going to like what's coming next, so can I have one more glass of wine?"

I smiled and squeezed her shoulder. "Not too sure I am either - so I'll join you." I poured for both of us - bottle was about gone.

"But first - dinner." I took her hand and led her to the table. There was still plenty of light from the sun setting on the patio, so I lit the candles and went back to the kitchen. Tony Bennett was singing "I want to be around" on Pandora when I brought the two plates and the salad to the table.

Neither of us said a word. She looked up at me. "You are a fabulous cook, Larry!"

I shrugged. "Well, living alone it's not too hard to either get good at it or learn to love Appleby's."

She laughed and stared into her now empty wine glass. She had barely touched dinner. "Larry, I know what you are trying to say. And yes, I'm well aware of our age difference." She reached across the table and grabbed my hand. "But Larry, I am living in the now. In the moment. Right now I am not looking ten or even five years down the line." She looked in my eyes and I could not look away. I need you. Not just for training and diet and things you could do for almost any overweight person in this town, I need the closeness and what you bring to my life. Do you understand?"

So, what was I supposed to say? I gave it my best shot, didn't I? Deep breath. I squeezed the hand holding mine. "I guess I do, Amy. I - I really don't know what to say."

"Well, right now with the candle light and this beautiful table..." Out came the camera. She kneeled beside me, held out her arm and the flash went off. She stayed kneeling beside me. "Don't say anything right now, okay? She took a deep breath. "Right now, can you show me the bathroom?"

I let out a guffaw. The tension in the room disappeared. I stood up and lifted her to her feet. We kissed in a passion. This time she pulled away. "Bathroom?" She said meekly.

I led her to my bedroom and pointed out the door to the master bathroom. She went in and closed the door. Now, why didn't I show her the other bathroom in the hall? Okay. I went to the table and began to clear dishes. I had most of it cleared and was whirling in my mind where the hell do we go from here.

I heard her voice from the bedroom. "Larry? Can you come in here, please?"

I put the dish down I was holding and walked slowly into the bedroom. Is it too late to step back? Or do I even want to? I'm a glass of wine behind her, but I'm feeling it nevertheless. The bedroom door was half open. I pushed it the rest of the way and stood in the doorway. Of course.

She was in my large king sized bed. The headboard was on the far wall, so when you sat or lay in bed you faced the door. Her dress, bra, panties and gold slippers were neatly folded on the chair near the bed. The covers were up above the waist and most of her breasts showed above the covers.

Okay, what the fuck! I walked over to the bed and sat down beside her, feet on the floor. "Amy? Are you sure?"

She reached out and took my face in her hands. The cover fell away and her breasts emerged completely. O my God! The pink nipples pointed at me and hardened as I stared at them. "Larry! Do you have any idea how long it has been since anyone has made love to me? I want you. I want your body. I want you inside me - now!"

She kissed me - sought my tongue with hers. She reached under my sports shirt and pulled it up over my head. She got on her knees and leaned into me. We were locked in an embrace with my arms around her and those incredible breasts pushed up against my bare chest.

I quickly separated myself, got off the bed and stripped. I had an erection worthy of a much younger man. She looked at it and seemed to gasp. Before I could get on the bed she grabbed my cock and held it. She looked into my eyes. Her eyes were misty.

"Larry, please?"

I climbed over her onto the bed and stripped the covers from her. She rolled a bit and was up against me. I pushed her down on the bed, sat back and looked at her. Her breasts had flattened out a little, but the nipples still stood at attention. Her belly was a bit slack and her arms were not yet firm. The legs however were sensational. They were slightly spread and she was looking at me with half closed eyes breathing shallowly and quickly.

I leaned down and kissed her lips gently. Her arms were at her sides and did not move. I kissed her ear and slipped my tongue inside. She groaned and her legs moved up. I kissed her neck and licked just below her neckline. Her hands came up to touch my hair. I reached down and began to fondle one nipple. She began to writhe on the bed.

Jimmela
Jimmela
53 Followers