Selfish Bitch (Full Version)

Story Info
Wife cuckolds and enslaves her husband.
12.6k words
2.86
205.5k
113
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I met my husband he already owned a nice house and earned a decent income - just the sort of man I was looking for who could give me a good standard of living and an easy life.

I've always been a horny bitch and a complete slut, particularly with big cocked black men, and had no intention of giving up that side of my life! So whilst my future husband was courting me I carried on with my nymphomaniac life behind his back, but I gave him the best sex he'd ever had and he was soon completely smitten.

When I hinted at marriage after 3 months he jumped at the chance, so in no time I was ensconced in his lovely home and spending his hard earned cash for fun!

Very soon after moving in with him I started to reduce the amount of sex we had whilst still having affairs behind his back. He was so frustrated and horny all the time but that just made me want to extend the intervals between the times that I let him fuck me! The more I denied him sex the more he went out of his way to please me. I suppose he knew deep down that I was too good for him and that I'd leave him if he made too much fuss about his lack of sex.

I gave up work after we married and my days usually consisted of a trip to the gym followed by a "massage" with one of the black studs there, then out for lunch with my girlfriends followed by a fantastic session with one of my lovers, usually in my own bed. I refuse to use condoms as I love the feeling of a powerful cock pumping me full of cum.

I always dress like a complete slut - skimpy tops, tiny G strings, short skirts and high heels. Sometimes I wear hold up stockings as well, depending which particular stud or (studs) are going to be pounding their cocks into me that day.

Hubby's life revolved entirely around me so he never objected when I went out in the evening, frequently staying out all night and then coming home sometime the next day with an excuse about sleeping at one of my girlfriends houses. Before I left I always gave him a list of chores to do while I was out enjoying myself and spending his money. Pathetic wimp!

If I was at home when hubby got in from work I used to let him lick my feet while I watched black man/white woman porn films. I also allowed him to go down on me for hours, something which he loved doing. He got the privilege of rubbing baby oil into every bit of my body, but of course that just made him even more horny and frustrated. I would lie there taunting him about how much i enjoy it when all the black muscle men at the gym want to help me with my workout, remind him that I wear very little when I'm there so they can see I've got plenty to offer and they take any excuse to touch me - something which I encourage with plenty of flirting! Then I'd tell him how big their cocks look through their tight shorts, how horny I get when I'm near them and how he's a wimp in comparison. Obviously he didn't know that dozens of them had already had me numerous times, so he believed he was hearing the build up to me eventually fucking one of them. I loved making him tell me how long it is since I let him have sex and then tell him that if he was a real man he could have it all the time. "But you're more suited to going out working so that I can have an easy life, that's what wimpy men are for. Sex is for studs"

One evening while he was going down on me I felt the urge to pee, but couldn't be bothered getting up off the sofa, so I told him he was going to drink it and that he'd better not let any leak out. He fastened his lips tight onto my pussy and I emptied my bladder into his mouth. He just managed to gulp it all down without any spillage. I asked him if he enjoyed it and he nodded, so I told him he could drink all my pee from now on if he wanted and he thanked me!

I forbade him to masturbate so that he'd be totally focussed on my needs - obviously he wasn't with me 24/7 so he may well have sneaked the odd wank when he was at work, but I soon figured out what to do about that!

Our local sex shop is owned and run by Karl, a well endowed black man with whom I'd spent a few afternoons in the back of his shop. I walked in on this particular day to find that I was the only customer, so he grabbed me and kissed me hard on the lips whilst slipping his hand up my very very short skirt and playing with my clit. God he was one fucking horny bastard! In no time he'd locked the door and we were on the bed in the back room, with me riding his fantastic cock while he mauled my tits and squeezed my ass. After giving me a couple of wonderful orgasms he started to cum and emptied his bollocks deep inside me - god he is one magnificent fuck!!

As we lay there afterwards I told him that I wanted a cock cage with a lock so that I could stop hubby wanking altogether, unless I unlocked him - which I had no intention of doing. I also told him how turned I get at the thought of my caged up hubby grovelling at Karl's feet then gagging on his cock while he groped me to his hearts content. This soon got him going again so he pushed my head down onto his cock and I willingly devoured it, licking and sucking his cock and balls for ages until he eventually grabbed my head tightly and once more emptied his bollocks into me - it felt like I was swallowing a gallon of cum and I fuckin loved it!

We went back through to the shop where I chose the most expensive cock cage he had. It had a control box that could receive text commands from a mobile phone which would then send an electric shock into his cock and balls. It was variable as well, depending on the number you texted to it! I tested it and the middle setting really stung my hand so I could only imagine how much pain it could inflict on hubby's sensitive bits! The only problem was that it needed a newly charged battery fitting every week, but I figured I could make sure I was around to do that.

Karl offered to let me have it for nothing but I explained that I wanted to pay for it on hubby's credit card - It gave me a buzz signing away £800 of hubby's hard earned cash to the man who'd been fucking me for the last hour, especially when it was to pay for his own cock cage! My next stop was an expensive jewellers shop where I bought myself a gold ankle chain for £500, again on hubby's card.

I went back home and when hubby got in from work I was laid on the sofa naked watching another black man/white woman porn film. I told him to strip and go down on me, which he eagerly did - unknowingly cleaning all that lovely cum out of me. While he was down there I explained that I'd got a present for him that would make sure he didn't wank without my permission. He objected but I told him that if he didn't go along with it I wouldn't let him lick my pussy or my feet, so obviously he reluctantly accepted. I sent him off to get a bag of peas from the freezer and ordered him to press it against his cock and balls. Sure enough his little hard cock soon became a very little soft cock. I fitted the cage, snapped the lock shut and then gave him the gold chain. I told him to clip the key onto the chain and then fit it round my ankle. Symbolic and very very sexy!!

I then told him he could lick my feet as a reward, which he duly did. While he was down there I explained that he must never ask for release and that I would decide when to let him out. If he ever asked, or even hinted, that he wanted to cum, I'd extend his chastity time. Little did he know that he was never getting out of it anyway - Very soon he'd be watching other men emptying their balls into his wife then sucking their cocks clean, while he wasn't even allowed to wank, ever - I'm such a bitch and I love it!!

One of my studs told me about anal orgasms, but he said not many people could achieve them because they required hours of stimulation with a cock, tongue or dildo. Obviously this appealed to me so I started having my caged hubby lick my ass for hours on end, into the early hours of the morning, even though he had to be up early for work. This wasn't a problem for me because I could just lie in bed all day if I felt like it while he was out working long hours earning the cash that I frittered on sexy clothes, long lunches, nights out etc. Sure enough the anal orgasms were fantastic and I soon had him tonguing deep into my ass night after night. He couldn't resist because he was totally obsessed with me. He usually finished me off about 3am so then I began "allowing" him to go downstairs and spend the rest of the night kneeling naked on the kitchen floor licking a pair of my slutty stiletto shoes until 7am, then he had to go straight off to work with no sleep at all. To top it all he actually thanked me for the privelige!

I had an agenda with all this - I wanted to wear him out so that he'd accept anything I wanted and eventually become a full time cuckold slave to me and my lovers. It really turned me on to think of him grovelling at the feet of one of my well hung black studs then begging to suck his cock, while he kissed and fondled every bit of me. Hmmmmmm! I'm getting wet just writing this - time to ring one of my lovers I think!

After a few days without sleep he was worn out so I moved things on - Another fantastic cock fest with Karl at the sex shop and I came home with a riding crop and an enormous black dildo shaped like a realistic cock and balls. That evening I knelt on all fours on the sofa and had hubby lick my ass while he fucked me with the dildo. I told him how much it turned me on having a big cock up me and that I was fantasising about a well hung black man fucking me. I told him how much better the black dildo felt compared to his pathetic worm, then I eventually had a wonderful orgasm. I laid back to relax and told him to kneel in front of me and hold the dildo at his face height. Next I told him to imagine that he was kneeling in front of a big black stud who'd just fucked me and that the stud had ordered him to lick his cock and balls clean. He didn't respond so I snapped "Suck my lover's cock now wimp!!" This shocked him and he started tentatively licking it. I told him to suck it deep down into his mouth and fellate it like he was trying to make my lover cum. God this was turning me on so much! He started sucking it properly and I then instructed him to stroke my lover's balls while he sucked. "Come on wimp this real man has just fucked me in front of you and given me a fantastic orgasm. Show that you know your place and suck him off"

After a while I told him to bend over, but carry on sucking, then stood over him holding the riding crop and began gently lashing his exposed back. He groaned but carried on with his dildo blow job. I didn't want to hurt him yet, just get him used to me whipping him.

"Don't you dare stop sucking my lover's cock until I order you to wimp. I'm whipping you so that you know your place and you'll just accept it, understand?"

He mumbled something so I gave him a few more strokes. I was leaving faint marks but not doing any damage.

After a couple of minutes I realised that whipping him was making me horny! So I started increasing the speed and force that I used. He was moaning but with a mouthful of black dildo he couldn't say much. The harder I hit him the hornier I got and I was soon getting carried away.

I sat down, told him to stop sucking and get his face between my legs. His tongue felt great but I looked down at his back covered in livid red lines and just had to give him some more of the crop. Each time I hit him I felt his tongue jerk on my clit - very nice too! So I gave it him harder and harder. He was making plenty of noise between my thighs and eventually he pulled away saying he couldn't take it any more. His back was covered in deep lashes so I said:

"OK, you've had enough for now, get my lover's cock back in your mouth and suck him off"

He was in my way while I was watching TV so I made him crawl off to a corner of the room to carry on with his dildo blow job. He didn't even try to object and I knew then that I would soon have him enslaved.

After an hour I said "I'm off to bed soon but I was thinking of allowing you to kneel naked on the kitchen floor all night sucking the G string that I've had on all day. Would you like that?" He took the cock out of his mouth and nodded vigorously "Yes please!!"

"I'm only thinking of it, I've not said you can yet. Follow me through to the kitchen on all fours"

So as I walked through in just stilettos and skimpy G string he crawled behind me.

I then sat on the edge of the kitchen table and told him to lick the sole of my shoe. this he did straight away, while I told him that I'd worn these same shoes at a night club a couple of days ago and the toilet floor was awash with piss that I'd had to walk through. He stopped licking so I snapped at him and sure enough he went straight back down to carry on. Next I said:

"How much do you want to suck my G string?"

"More than anything!!"

"So if you could have one wish now it would be to suck my G string and taste me on it?"

"Oh God! Yes!"

"More than anything in the world?"

"Yes!! more than anything in the world!"

"Right, in return for me just thinking about possibly letting you have the honour of sucking my G string you'll have to accept a lot of changes"

"Anything! Anything at all"

"Firstly, you're going to start working far more hours - a minimum of 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, with no days off, ever, so that I've got more money to fritter. I, of course, will continue to live a life of leisure,OK?" "12 hours a day, every single day?" he mumbled as he carried on lapping away at my shoe.

"That's what I said, minimum of 12 hours a day EVERY single day or you you can forget sucking my G string"

"But I'll be worn out in no time"

"Not my problem, I just want you out there earning plenty of cash for me to spend on my life of leisure, so, what's the answer?" I said, as I slipped my fingers inside my tiny G string to play with my clit.

He stared up at me watching every move of my fingers, then said:

"Ok I'll do it"

"Well of course you will, you're obsessed with me. Now then, I've not let you have sex for months so we'll make it a permanent thing - You'll never have sex again, ever" He went quiet for a while so I kicked him with the shoe he was licking "Well, answer me!"

"OK" he replied

"Not good enough" I said "Beg me never to let you have sex again" He didn't respond so I told him he'd lost any chance he had of sucking my G string. "Ok!" he said quickly

"I beg you never to let me have sex again, ever"

"Better, but obviously I've no intention of giving up sex so you'll accept me taking lovers"

No answer, so I raised my voice:

"Beg me to have sex whenever I want!!"

He replied: "Please don't do this, I love you and I can't stand the thought of you having sex with other men"

I laughed and told him it was way too late for him to worry about that!

Then I followed it with:

"Look, you are on the floor licking my shoes even though I've told you they're covered in stale piss. Your little cock is caged up under my control and you've accepted my ruling that you'll never have sex again in your life and work ridiculously long hours while I do nothing. You aren't a man, you're a pathetic wimp and if you don't agree to my demands I'll leave you and take you for every penny you've got. Can you imagine how you'd feel without me in your life wimp?"

"I couldn't bear it if you left me"

"Precisely, and I'll be having sex with whoever I want anyway, whether you agree or not, so do as you're told, now!"

And he uttered the magic words:

"I beg you to have sex whenever you want"

My god, I knew he was obsessed with me but I thought he'd have put up more of a fight about me cuckolding him - fucking wimp!

He was mine now, but just to make sure there was no confusion I said:

"Beg me to cuckold you with any man, or men, I want."

Sure enough he repeated it word for word!

"I beg you to cuckold me with any man or men you want"

"Beg me to have sex in our bed while you're out working all those hours"

"I beg you to have sex in our bed while I'm out working all those hours"

"Beg me to have sex in front of you and make you watch"

"I beg you to have sex in front of me and make me watch"

"Beg me to humiliate you in front of my lovers"

"I beg you to humiliate me in front of your lovers"

I smiled to myself and then moved on:

"Also I want to spend all my time doing things I enjoy, like sex with black studs, and household chores just get in the way, so from now on you'll take over all the housework. I want the place kept spotless; all my laundry done perfectly, cooking, shopping, gardening, waiting on me, everything. I won't be lifting a finger to help. If it needs doing it's your job and I never want to have to remind you to do anything. OK?"

"But I won't have time if I'm working 12 hours a day"

"For a start I said you'll be working a MINIMUM 12 hours a day, which means I expect far more than that most of the time. And secondly that still leaves hours and hours for housework, so there's not a problem. If all your chores are done you might still be able to catch a few hours sleep, but if not then that's your problem not mine"

"OK" He mumbled, but he was beaten now so I pushed him further:

"From now on I'll do whatever I want, with whoever I want, where I want and when I want. You'll just do as you're told. Understand?"

"Yes, I understand"

"You are now just a slave and nothing more"

"Yes"

"Yes mistress to you!"

"Yes mistress" he replied.

"You exist to be used by me"

"Yes mistress"

"I'll use and abuse you in any way I see fit and you'll worship me for it"

"Yes Mistress"

"Right stop licking my shoe and look up at me"

I then stood up and slowly slid my tiny string off, something which always turned him on to watch. He groaned and opened his mouth as I dangled it in front of him and stood over him naked again apart from my slutty stilettos. The desire in his eyes was fantastic to see and I knew that his whole focus at that moment was to get my string in his mouth and taste me on it.

So obviously I said:

"I've decided you can't suck it, but you'll spend the night looking at it and playing with your nipples until it's time for work in the morning"

With that I dropped it on the floor and walked out, leaving my newly enslaved cuckold hubby kneeling naked on the floor, staring at my tiny G string and stroking his nipples. He's always had sensitive nipples so I knew his cock would be bursting in it's cage all night long. I'm such a fucking cow and I love it!

I spent an hour in bed having phone sex with one of my studs, before drifting off to blissful sleep.

Next day I called at the sex shop again and bought a butt plug for hubby. While I was there, Karl kissed me and stroked my thigh. My pussy was wet straight away so I responded immediately and we snogged and fondled each other before he picked me up and carried me through to the back. I couldn't wait to feel that fat black cock inside me again!

We fell onto the bed and carried on exploring each other's bodies and kissing passionately, then he turned me onto my side and got behind me, still kissing the side of my neck and stroking my nipples. I felt the head of his cock press against my ass so I wriggled against it. Gradually he eased it in and began a slow bum fuck that sent me wild. He reached round and played with my clit and in no time I was cumming very loudly! Not long afterwards I felt him tense up and then that warm feeling of him pumping me full of cum as he groaned and told me I was the best fuck in the world.

God he's fucking good! How on earth did hubby with his pin dick ever think he could satisfy me?! All he's good for is earning money, doing housework and waiting on me hand and foot, which is exactly what I've got him doing! I decided I wanted us to have a sex mad weekend away (paid for by hubby of course) and Karl was dead keen when I suggested it.