Selling Insurance

Story Info
A reversal of a 1980's top shelf magazine style story.
1.5k words
3.93
11.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like most little boys I had dreamed of becoming a footballer when I grew up. Unlike most I got tantalizingly close to making that dream a reality. A Premiership club had signed me when I was 17 and the following year I was picked to start my first Premier League match.

I didn't get that far as just before half time I collided with another player while going up for a header landed awkwardly and wrenched out the ligaments in my right knee. That was the end of my football career. I spent a year training hard in the gym to get back to full fitness. As well rehab for my leg I worked hard on my upper body strength and developing a physique that got me more than few complements.

But I just couldn't get back to where I needed to be. I could have signed for a non-league club but I have always strived to be at the top of what ever it was I was doing, and that wasn't good enough. However while I was recovering I had taken time to study, which led a degree in financial management and I was now working for a firm selling corporate insurance.

Of course I managed to get into finance just as the bubble burst and was desperate for a contract before I got canned. I only had one ace in the fire an Internet company I'd be fine if I could just get the managing director to sign on the line.

The managing director was a formidable woman, Miss Derbyshire, she was in her late 40's but still very attractive, with large firm breasts a small waste and a beautiful booty, she also had a slightly flirtatious way with her which was always able to wrong foot me. I'd had numerous meetings with her but I still couldn't get her to commit. I had one last chance.

I got to her office a little early I wanted to be relaxed and not rushed her secretary gave me look as I entered the outer office.

"Back again?"

She asked I nodded and smiled.

"She must be sweet on you, I'll tell her you're here."

She relayed this information via the intercom and I was shown into the main office. In side Miss Derbyshire who was sitting perched in the edge of her desk greeted me.

"Well hello Peter, how nice to see you again."

"It's nice to see you again Miss Derbyshire."

"Janice, please. Sit down."

I looked at her as I moved toward the seat she had indicated, she was wearing a black skirt, stockings and a white blouse, the skirt was quite short but she had the legs to pull it off. The white blouse was just open enough so I could just see the top of her cleavage and I was certain that she wasn't wearing a bra. She stood as I sat and slowly walked around her desk, she had a wiggle like Monroe's and bright red stilettos to match. She took her seat behind the desk and we got down to business.

After about an hour I wasn't making any headway, she seemed to find a fault with everything. Things she had asked to be put in the contract last time were now wrong. Also I found myself mulling over the throwaway comment her secretary had said, was Janice sweet on me? Suddenly with my mind wondering I said the first thing that came into my head.

She had made a slightly flirtatious remark about 'my footballers legs'.

"Would you like to see them?"

"See what?"

She caught my gaze, as I snapped back to reality I had an out I could fluff some line about the policy. My heart was racing I wasn't sure what to do. If I got this wrong, misread the situation. I'd be for the high jump. I had a split second to think.

"My footballers legs, I'll let you see me undressed if you seal the deal."

She put down the papers she had in her hands and sat back in her chair her eyes not leaving mine. Her hand reached for the phone and for a moment I stopped breathing. She pressed a button on the phone to operate the intercom.

"Sandy we are at a crucial stage in the contract. Absolutely no interruptions."

I started to breath again.

"Well go on then, I'm waiting."

Janice smiled at me as I went to stand.

"Nice and slow, I want to appreciate everything."

I took my jacket off and hung it over the back of the chair. Then I slowly removed my tie before unbuttoning my shirt. I pulled the shirt off and threw it over the back of the chair.

"Very nice." She said, I looked over and smiled at her.

"Oh please don't stop."

Her voice was the same as when we were discussing business but suddenly standing there topless I started to feel a little aroused. I kicked off my shoes and quickly dispatched my socks then slowly undid my belt my button and my fly. Carefully letting my trousers fall to the floor. I stood there in from of her in just a pair of black Kelvin Cline briefs.

"There you are." I said.

"My footballers legs and body. Now the contract."

"Not quite."

"But Janice you promised."

"Oh I'll keep my promise honey, once I see everything."

I hadn't banked on this I thought I would get away with just undressing to my underwear. My heart started to beat a little faster and my mouth went dry. But I was more than a little turned on at the thought of being naked in front of her.

"Okay."

I turned around a slowly pulled my briefs over my hips and let them fall onto the floor. Then I cupped my hands over my semi hard cock and turned back to face Janice. She looked at me quizzically and I slowly moved my hands to my side.

"Well we are a big boy aren't we?"

"The contract?"

I felt myself stammer a little as her eyes wondered all over my body.

"I have something else I want you to do for me."

My heart sank, I was starting to think that it had been for nothing. But then she picked up her pen and signed the contract.

"The contract is yours, now honey lets have a little fun."

She stood up and walked to the couch she had along the left hand wall of the office. She sat in such a way that I could see the tops of her hold up stockings.

"Come over here and let me get a better look at you."

I walked over and stood in front of her. She reached forward and gently started to caress my cock with her fingers, I was soon very hard.

"Isn't that better?"

"Yes."

She carried on stroking me with one hand and undid the buttons on her blouse with the other. Letting it fall open to reveal that she was wasn't wearing anything underneath. Her large breasts were firm and her nipples were large and pink and very hard.

"Do you like what you see?"

I nodded. Her hands on my hips she pulled me down I went with the motion and I was soon on my knees between her legs with her wonderful breasts right in front of me, I gently kissed and caressed each nipple with my lips and tongue which caused Janice to moan with pleasure her right hand on the back of my head keeping me there at her breasts.

Her left hand slid beneath her skirt. We stayed like this for a while, then she pushed me back from her, I slowly got to my feet and once more her hands were on my hips, I could feel that her left hand was wet and sticky as with one swift movement she was on her knees in front of me and I could feel her tongue gently tasting the head of my cock.

I sighed with pleasure when she gently slid me into her mouth, her tongue still teasing my head as her lips slid up and down my shaft. I was soon lost in pleasure and couldn't last long, Janice sensed this and slid me all the way out of her mouth just as I climaxed covering her breasts with my ejaculation.

"Good Boy."

I slumped down onto the couch and she sat next to me stroking my thigh.

"Now isn't that a much better way to sell insurance?"

She said with a wry grin on her face. I smiled and nodded, my head still spinning from the orgasm she had given me.

"I'm going to go into my bathroom and clean up, why don't you get dressed."

She said, standing up and walking to a small door across the room. I slowly stood up and dressed myself. I was just retying my tie when Janice returned. She looked immaculate as if nothing had happened. Walking over to me as I finished she placed something silky in my hand, it was a pair of panties, her panties.

"A little souvenir." She said with a grin.

"Now lets finish up this paper work and get you off home."

I started organising my papers into my brief case.

"Don't forget anything unless you want to come back that is." She said with a smile.