Selling My Soul

Story Info
Selling my soul to incredible gay bookstore ecstasy!
868 words
3
27.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It just cannot be described how physically obsessed and addicted I am to pure, unprotected, gay adult bookstore sexual bliss! I just can't stop it, nor will I ever! I know this, and I've excepted this. The crazy thing is that I have a life with a girl and a very good and respectable position in the community. BUT OH BOY, if they only knew how rotten and filthy my dirty, irresistible cock obsession really is. And how covered my cock is in other mens ass juice every time I stick it in my girlfriend's holes!!! God I love the sound of that!

One example of my downtrodden ways goes like this....

I am a very very attractive male with a tight cut Italian body, and a nice 7 1/2 inch cock that completely rules my life. Well, as time went on and the internet completely sucked me in to a complete and utter obsession with hard male bodies and perfect genitals, I began to completely alter my lifestyle. I would start by frequenting rest areas and giving myself to complete strangers and draining every fucking hard cock in sight. But the prob with that was that I wasn't always getting the hard gorgeous bodies that I completely dreamed about all day and everyday. Until finally I found my palace!

I am bisexual, and have a girlfriend, and am very attracted to her. But after I discovered my reason for living, I def began to change!

I was searching for a place to expose myself to hard studs, and happened to come across a place that caught my attention. It was a hot bookstore that had a theater in it, so I decided to check it out one day. I went in there, with my tight wife-beater, and running pants and went straight to the Big titty section of films. After about 30 seconds of that, I moved towards the section you and I both know that I really needed to be! So I picked out a gay movie with absolutely no worries at all, and whispered to the attendant that I was in dire need of an absolute cum bath by huge cocks of hot studs! He understood and sent me on my way....well needless to say I was in the booth, stripped all the way down, and moaning and wining about how happy and ready I was to be a big fat cum cookie! I could not control myself, nor did I care! I moaned and groaned " oh my fucking god, do I thank Jesus for putting my hard cock and body here for nothing but semen sessions!" Didn't care who heard me, nor did I ever intend on leaving without getting what I needed to live! I was so under the influence of a certain substance, that I was crying out how much I loved being there and how much I needed cocks and cum!

So after about 15 minutes of moaning and groaning like a little girl, the attendant came to me and said that I couldn't do it that loud anymore. BUT, he offered me a chance of a lifetime for a hot hungry, cum desiring bitch like me....THEY HAD A BACKROOM for Cunts like me! I instantly agreed to go in there, only on the condition that he send hot young studs back there to gorge my sins! HE AGREED! I started jacking off to a gay movie, and then all of a sudden the door opened and the carnival of cock began.

I was so fired up that I crawled on my hands and knees towards the door where three hung studs could barely get their tools out before I was ready to devour them!

Tey gave me their beautiful cocks, that I actually muttered to them that I loved their privates more then my own life and family! That really got them going....all the nasty, filthy words that I spewed to them! All the cock talk, begging, and spitting that went on was enough to make a straight man GAY. This continued to go on and on and on and on and on, until I had managed to snort about 3 pints of splooge off that filthy floor until I couldn't see straight! By this time, my fucking mouth, anus, and soul had become a parking lot for horny beautiful boys! BUT DON'T EVER FORGET THE KICKER.....not one condom was used all day! Oh yes, I happened to be against condoms, because they take away the feel of another gigantic male's member inside my rotten fuck holes!

So to wrap this story up, I was gang dbanged and bukkaked for about 7 hours by a bunch of sweaty, hung, unprotected, beautiful hunks that changed my whole life. After that day, I told my family, my girlfriend, and friends, how I didn't need them ever again, and how I had sold my soul to unprotected, bookstore/theater, rotten, gorgeous, gang bang, big-cock, incredible gay sex that I will never EVER stop engaging in! I recommend it for all hot studs. Reason being, is that a mans body is the reason some of us were created!

See you at the COCKFEST!