Selling Shoes and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan asked me if he gave enough money to feel my wifes feet wrapped around his cock? My wife didnt even let me answer as she sat back and extended her legs. She slowly lowered her feet to his hard cock. First just squeezing his cock head between her big toes, then slowly moving her feet lower and lower. She gave his cock a few long strokes when she giggled AGAIN. This time she looked at me and said, honey, I think his cock is longer than my foot what do you think?

I nodded my head without saying a word or taking my eyes off her sexy feet rubbing his cock. My wife asked Dan to turn in his seat more towards her so he did. She then used her right foot to push his hard cock down so it was pointing straight at her and then held her left foot along the side of it. Look honey, it's almost as long as both of my feet together, she said! My wife put his cock between her arches and gave Dan monster cock long strokes from his cock head all the way down to the base. As she did this she asked me to play with her pussy some more, and told me how turned on she was getting. I leaned between the seats and inserted 2 fingers into her pussy and rubbed her clit with my right thumb. She was punching and twisting at her nipples again. Her pussy was sopping wet. Dan was moaning his approval and just kept feeding my wife compliments on how beautiful her feet were and how sexy they looked wrapped around his big cock. My wife was moaning her approval too. It was clear these 2 were in ecstasy. My wife said her legs were getting tired and isn't used to stroking this long. Dan has tremendous stamina.

Dan suggested they move into the backseat where it would be more comfortable for them both. Dan climbed back first, almost hitting my in the head with his big cock, luckily I leaned out of the way just in time. Then my wife climbed back and laid back with her head just about in my lap. She mentioned to me how cute it was that I had my cock out and was hard from watching them. I tried to move out of the way a bit but my wife stopped me and asked if I could help pull the dress up over her head and off. Of course I agreed.

Now here is my way, butt naked in the backseat of some guys truck. I have my pants and underwear around my ankles, and this stranger has his huge cock swinging around my wife. My wife decided to try a new position so she sat up on her knees and faced me and wrapped her soles around Dan's cock. She was kind enough to give me a little blowjob while doing this. I closed my eyes as this felt so good at the moment with everything else going on. My wife doesn't normally give me blowjobs so I was truly enjoying this. It seemed like she was too, she was really starting to moan on my cock now.

I opened my eyes slightly and saw why she was moaning the way she was. Dan was bent forward and licking her wet pussy from behind, and every so often his tongue would trail up and tickle her asshole too. My wife never let me tongue her ass! I was so turned on by this I think my cock grew to 5.5"

Then I watched as Dan slid 2 fingers into her pussy from behind as he licked her asshole. She was moaning loudly and stopped sucking me to give Dan approval. A few more licks and Dan stuck his thumb in his mouth. He got it nice and wet and slowly started to enter his thumb into her ass while his fingers were still sliding in and out of her pussy. I've never heard my wife growl the way she did but I almost came right then! I watched as Dan was double penetrating my wife with 2 fingers in her pussy and his thumb in her ass. She starting to suck me harder and deeper. I tried to get her to stop but she didnt listen and I couldn't stop myself. I started cumming down my wifes throat and she never lost her pace. It's like she felt it and sucked harder. I must have let off a good 7 or 8 shots and she was still sucking me. Finally my cock softened and she released me from her mouth, swallowed every drop!

She looked up at me with hungry eyes as she was still stroking Dan's cock with her feet as he fingered her. She told me how good I tasted and that I was in for an even better treat. I wasnt sure what she had in mi f but it didnt take long to find out. A few more strokes with her feet and she stopped. She told Dan to sit back. Dan obliged and I watched as my wife turned around and now climbed over the top of Dan, mounting him. I watched as she raised herself up high enough to get the tip of Dan's cock to rub her clit. She rubbed up and down a few times loving the feeling. And then, lifted one last time, lowered her right hand, and guided Dan's monster cock into her soaking wet pussy. At first it was just the cock head. She threw her head back in pleasure. She moaned how big it felt, and how it was starting to fill her up, as she slowly lowered herself, taking more of his cock inside her.

I watched as my petite little wife was working the entire length of Dan's monster cock into her pussy. She let out a soft whimper which quickly turned into a passionate groan. Dan's cock was reaching places I could never get.

My wife was bouncing up and down and mixing in grinding her hips to stimulate her clit as well. It didnt take but a few strokes of Dan's cock before my wife exploded with her first orgasm. Her entire body started to shake and she squealed loudly as she announced her orgasm to Dan and me. Dan was grabbing her ass cheeks and thrusting up into her harder and took her left nipple into his mouth. I watched as my limp cock now started to come back to life! After her orgasm she continued riding Dan eagerly looking to have another orgasm. My cock now hard from watching the action, I started to stroke it. My wife looked over at me and smiled, she looked so sexy. While Dan was licking and sucking at her tits, he moved his right hand closer to her asshole.

He was using his middle finger to brush over her tight hole while she was loving the feeling of his big cock in her pussy. She stopped for a minute and asked if Dan would mind laying flat on the seat. Dan readily agreed and they moved positions without his cock ever sliding out of her. I ended up having to scoot off the seat and was crouching between the passenger seat and the middle row seat. Dan's legs were now outstretched next to me, my wife maintained her positions on top but was now able to lay forward on top of him more. She was the perfect length for her tits to hang right over his face which he started tonguing them again. My wife moaned her appreciation. Dan now moved his left hand on her ass and started again with his finger exploring my wifes asshole. First, just brushing over it, then using the wetness of her cum and pussy juice, slipped the tip of his finger in her ass. She squealed and bucked up, now grinding harder on Dan's cock. Finally she barked at me to put my cock in her ass and fill her both holes!

I quickly obliged and hopped up behind her. I hovered over and slowly fed her ass my hard cock. She moaned again when she felt my cock head enter. I started to pump my cock in and out of her ass. She then told me to stop and stay where I was. I held my position and she started to rock back and forth, enjoying the rhythm of Dan's big cock in her pussy and my cock in her ass. We've never done a DP before and I could actually feel Dan's cock inside her with me. I tried my hardest not to cum right then and was able to hold off my orgasm. My wife rocked back and forth a few more times and orgasmed again. I could feel her pulsating and cumming on Dan's cock.

As she was finishing her orgasm Dan announced he was ready to cum. I tried to hop off by my wife reached back, grabbed my ass and pulled my tighter into her. She trusted harder and finally Dan let off and came inside my wife. She ooh'd and aahh'd at how she could feel his cum shooting inside and how it felt like it was a lot. I couldn't take it anymore so I told my wife I was ready too. She pushed her ass back harder against me and I let out as much as I could. I felt another 4 or 5 ropes of cum in her ass. We all moaned and giggled a bit at what just happened.

Finally I pulled out and used a towel to wipe off. Almost immediately my cum started to run out of my wifes ass. Dan wanted to see all the cum run out and asked my wife to lay on the back seat for him. She slowly hopped off Dan and laid back on the seat. I climbed out of the way and into the passenger seat up front. I handed Dan a towel. He moved off the seat and now crouched down to where I was before. My wife spread her legs for Dan as he watched his cum leak from her stretched pussy. I peeked over his shoulder and was amazed at how much cum was leaking out. She toyed with her clit as Dan smiled. He sat up on his knees and moved his soft cock which was still about 8", towards her clit. Dan rubbed his cock side to side on her clit, spreading his cum all over her pussy. My wife giggled and met his cock with her left hand, softly stroking it. After a few strokes she managed to push his cock head back into her pussy. She slowly teased his cock some more. Dan pulled back out and added another glob of cum to her clit. She rubbed it in with her right hand and moaned softly. She slowly raised her left foot to Dan's face and he eagerly took all her toes into his mouth at once. She was still stroking at his cock with her left hand. Dan then ran his tongue from her heel all the way up to her toes. My wife pulled her foot back, smeared some of Dan's cum on her toes and then lifted it to her face. She took her own big toe into her mouth and cleaned Dan's cum from it.

Dan wiped himself with the towel and then my wife.

We slowly got dressed as we realized how steamed up the windows were. As we were ready to leave Dan's truck, he asked if we would be back next week with another sale. My wife excitedly said yes. We hopped out of the truck, my wife now barefoot, and walked to our car. When we got it, my wife immediately displayed her feet on the dashboard for Dan, smiling.

Dan found her heel and pulled it up to his face, sniffing again.

We said our goodbyes and hit the road back home. We didnt say a word to each other the entire drive back, but deep down I know we were both thinking we cant wait to see Dan again next week!

12