Semblance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rooney smiled at what she thought was Margo's platonic expression of affection and for a brief moment, they just looked at each other. Suddenly, Margot's lingering hand began to run along Rooney's calf and up her knee, then she was stroking at the supple flesh of her inner thigh.

Rooney jerked at the sudden touch and snatched the intruding hand so near her sex. "Margot, what are you doing?!" She asked a little exasperated.

"It's ok," Margot cooed into her ear, licking her earlobe while pushing her onto her back, "let me do it."

Rooney's protests fell on deaf ears as Margot fell on top of her and shoved a leg between her thighs and kissed along her neck, moaning in small whimpers at the touch of her soft skin. She ground herself into Rooney's petite body and was so overcome with carnal desire she couldn't feel Rooney pushing at her, trying to get her to stop. Her hand combed over the satin material, feeling every rib and dip of Rooney's body, until she glided her fingers all the way down to her pussy, pulling her underwear to the side, and shoved a finger between her folds.

Rooney gasped at the intrusion and had had enough. With one strong twist of her body, she shoved Margot right off the side of the bed. "I said stop!"

Margot landed on her knees with a thud and looked back at her with confusion, surprised at her rebuff. There was a long moment of silence between them as they both tried to recover. "W-What do you mean? I thought you wanted this?"

"No...Margot. I'm not a lesbian." Rooney trailed off, a quizzical look on her face dipped in disbelief. "I'm sorry, but I need to leave." She was hurt. She'd thought Margot was a real friend; that she'd helped her because she cared, when all along it was something more perverse. She rose off the bed and hastened towards the bedroom door, leaving the redhead to her bitter rejection.

However, Margot wasn't done. She bit her lip in malcontented frustration, trying to keep from doing something crazy. She rose from the floor and sat on the edge of the bed with a renewed sense of condescending calmness. "Fine, then. Sleep on the streets if you want to. Let the beggars and low lives fuck you, instead. Get the hell out of my house."

Rooney stopped immediately, the truth hitting her like a sack of bricks. She was just shy from reaching the doorknob when Margot's words cut her like a knife. She was right. Where was she going to go? She stood there paralyzed until Margot spoke again.

"What are you waiting for? Get the fuck out. Or did you change your mind?"

Rooney felt herself tremble. A sinking depression that nauseated her weighed heavy in her belly as she tried to come to terms with the obvious choice. She turned around slowly with her head hung low. In a last ditch effort, she tried to plead, but was cut off.

"Be quiet and come here." Margot was propped up on her hands with her legs crossed as she watched the trembling girl. "Crawl." She added as Rooney took a step.

Reluctantly, she got down on her knees and started towards her. A burning blush enflamed her cheeks with every step closer until she was right between her ivory thighs.

"I want you to touch me, starting with your mouth. Kiss me where it counts, like you mean it." Margot demanded with a vacant but glazed look on her face as she looked down at her.

Rooney couldn't comprehend what that meant. Her mind raced but she couldn't think straight and so on impulse, she leaned in and kissed Margot's right knee; trying her best to be convincing. Rising slightly from her knelt position, she laid another soft but lingering kiss on her inner thigh, then on her midriff, her smooth shoulder, the small nook between her collarbone and neck, and before she knew it, she was half way on the bed, hovering above Margot with her lips ever so slightly touching hers.

It was funny, but despite all the other kisses, Rooney felt that if she kissed her on the lips, things really would never go back to the way they were before. She leaned in and almost instantly, the smell of smoke filled her nose - bitter yet sweet - she felt Margot's tongue prod at her lips to let her in and her hands smoothing over her ass cheeks.

Apprehensively, she opened her mouth and let her tongue roll over hers. Margot shifted to her side, rolling herself on top of Rooney and continued where she left off. She slipped both her hands under Rooney's chemise and slid it off, much to Rooney's quiet dismay, and proceeded to take off her own. They were both just in panties, now.

Margot pressed her cheek against Rooney's while she searched for her sex, one hand massaging her own breast and the other trailing down into the delicate folds where she inserted her finger again. Rooney held her breath and gritted her teeth, trying to endure the assault. She could feel Margot's finger pulsating in and out, then two fingers, then a faster rhythm. Margot's whimpers was all she could hear as her body twitched and shuddered at the rising orgasm blooming in her abdomen.

Before she knew it, she was moaning into Margot's chest as she was fingered to a climax, Margot's breasts jiggling under her chin while she laid kisses on her forehead and eyelids. Rooney grasped at her back and held onto her, letting her orgasm pass.

She laid still afterward, weak and broken. Margot continued to lick along her jaw and kiss her face while she masturbated on top of her. Rooney felt her convulsing above her, but her gaze was cast to the side, unable to look at the scene before her. Suddenly, Margot grabbed her chin and French kissed her deeply, melting her climax into Rooney's open mouth. Margot shuddered continuously until she was finally brought down. She slumped on top of the girl, heaving breathlessly, and cuddled her.

For the rest of the night, they laid together like that. A satisfied grin smothered on Margot's face while Rooney silently cried herself to sleep.

The next morning, Rooney awoke alone. Her body felt sticky, the saliva and juices from last night dried against her skin. Without moving, she took in the whole room bathed in the morning sunlight. It was minimalistic and dull in color, she thought. When her eyes reached the door, Margot suddenly came in, already dressed and made up as if last night hadn't happened and today was just another day.

She was in the middle of putting on some earrings when she spoke. "You shouldn't be late to work. Adele doesn't tolerate tardiness, I've heard. The closet is over there, please, feel free to help yourself. I have to leave early, sadly. My clients can be so clingy. There's breakfast on the table and I've left a spare key next to the door. Take it. It's yours."

Rooney watched her blankly and Margot smiled. She sauntered over to the bed and leaned in above her small frame and then kissed her softly, causing Rooney to flinch.

Pulling back, a trail of saliva lingering between their lips, Margot smiled broadly again. "Don't be late coming home."

With that, she left, leaving Rooney in her bed.

12