Semen Analysis

Story Info
Sexy half-Asian nurse provides assistance
1.7k words
3.8
124.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I were having difficulty conceiving so the doctor recommended I do a semen analysis. It's just a routine test where I provide a semen sample for the lab to analyze my sperm count. Even though I was married for several years, I enjoy secretly masturbating, so I got excited about the idea of the test giving one more opportunity to jerk off. I called the lab to schedule my appointment, but they only did those tests in the early morning, so I ended up with an 8 AM appointment. Moreover, I had to avoid all sexual activity, including masturbation, for several days before the test.

Those days my cock was constantly hard thinking about the test. I imagined they will put me in a comfy room with some magazine like Leg Show to stimulate the deed.

The day of my test I forced myself to wake up early and drive to the lab. The cold weather didn't help my erection. By the time I got there I was somewhat embarrassed to talk to anyone about it. After signing in, this attractive half-Asian nurse called me inside. She was about 30 years old, had long black hair with dark red highlights, and wore some electric blue makeup around her eyes. Her breasts and hips were larger and more rounded than the typical Asian girl. Her white lab coat made her look really sexy, and under it she wore seamed white nylons and the sexiest flat shoes with thin rounded toes showing lots of toe cleavage.

"So you're here for the semen analysis?" the nurse asked in a neutral professional tone, handing me a lidded plastic cup and an instruction sheet. "We have this bathroom on the other side of the building that you can use. Just hang this sign outside the door, and try to get all the semen into this container. Be sure not to use any lubricant." I carried the sign which said "do not disturb", and the container and went looking for the bathroom. It was in a quiet corridor on the far side of the building - away from traffic. Inside, there was a toilet stall, a urinal, a sink with a large counter, and a chair. I locked the door and decided it is probably best to sit on the chair and get started.

I don't know what it is, but I just could not do it. Maybe it was the fear of someone knocking on the door or barging in, or perhaps just the unfamiliar surroundings. The cold air, and the absence of lubricants and pornography didn't help. I tried hard to muster the image of that hot nurse into my memory, but it wasn't working. After half an hour of wasted attempts to milk my cock, I decided I needed a different approach. So I zipped up and went back looking for the nurse.

"You can just put it on that desk and I'll be right with you," she said while she was busy sifting through a pile of papers. Noticing the container was empty, she looked up into my eyes and cooed "oh, what's the matter?"

This was a very embarrassing moment. I stammered "um, it's not ... working, ... I think ... I need some assistance."

"Assistance? What do you mean?"

"Um, like, do you have any magazine I can use?"

"Sir, what are you thinking? This is a general laboratory and not a semen bank. Sorry, but we do not provide any pornography. Next time you can bring your own," she said in a stern tone.

By this time, I was really hot for her. I decided what the heck - I have nothing to lose. So I kept asking: "Well, what should I do now? Is there no way you can help?"

She looked me over then paused, "Hmm. Why don't you go back to that bathroom and wait a few minutes? I will finish my paperwork and then think of something to help you out." I could swear I saw her wink.

I returned to the bathroom wondering what this sexy nurse had in mind. Time passed very slowly as I sat on the chair waiting for her. I was getting hard thinking naughty thoughts about what she could possibly have in mind.

Eventually, there was a knock on the door, then the handle turned and the nurse walked in. "I'm not disturbing anything, am I?" She asked in a soft voice, while looking coy as she averted her eyes to the floor.

"No not at all. I've been waiting for you."

"Good," she said as she locked the door behind her. She then lifted herself and sat on the sink counter, facing me. "Now we can begin!"

I stared at her for a moment, but her stern tone of voice returned to wake me up from my reverie. "Well? What are you waiting for? Go ahead and unzip your pants, let me see the problem."

It was a dream come true. This sexy young nurse was ordering me to get naked in front of her. I imagined she will be teasing me with a strip show, then putting medical gloves on her hands and finishing me off with a handjob. My dick was so hard at this point I struggled to unzip my pants and free it from my underwear. Soon, it was standing a proud 6 1/2 inches saluting her.

"Soooo tiny! No wonder you couldn't make your wife pregnant. Even if your semen count is good, this thing won't go too far inside."

"But, it's over 6 inches," I protested, my thing straining hard to prove itself.

"I've seen way bigger," she retorted derisively. "Now get to work", she ordered, extending her pinkie and wrapping the thumb and index finger of her other hand around it.

Her mocking tone was having the opposite effect and making me harder. I decided I have nothing to lose: "I thought you were going to give me handjob."

"What? Are you kidding? The only hand that's gonna touch that small dick of yours is your own. You're lucky I'm here to watch. And besides, you don't need a whole 'hand' for it -- a couple of fingers will do."

I wrapped one hand around my cock and cupped my balls with the other. It was embarrassing, yet I was as excited as ever. It felt delicious looking at her eyes fixated on my crotch. I slowly stroked it while savoring every second.

The nurse kept encouraging me: "Yeah, that's it. Stroke it for me. Show me how you masturbate. C'mon. Pump up a big load for me, you pathetic mas-tur-bat-or." She alternated her commands with nasty facial expressions, licking her lips, then biting her lower lip in a way to embarrass me.

With her sitting on the sink counter, her legs were right about my level. She must have caught me stealing glances at her stockinged legs, for she started swinging them back and forth, slowly slipping her foot out of her shoe and dangling it at the tip of her toe. Her skirt rode back a little revealing light blue garters suspending her stockings. While biting her lower lip again, she wrapped her hand into a loose fist and moved it in front of her crotch imitating my jerking-off gestures. Damn she looked hot.

With a devilish smile she suggested: "you seem to be into legs." I couldn't articulate a better response than to jerk off faster at her discovery of my fetish. "It's OK. I know I have sexy legs and feet," she teased while she extended her leg all the way, bringing her foot dangerously close to my face. I slowly inhaled to try and catch a whiff of her aroma. Her shoe dangled at the tip of her toe for a few moments before it slipped off under its own weight and landed with a soft thud on the floor. The smell of her feet was too bewitching and I couldn't resist leaning in closer and burying my face right underneath the sole of her foot. I breathed in deeply while whacking off to her perfume.

She slowly slid her foot down my face until her toes popped right into my eager mouth. I savored the taste of her pungent sweat collected between her reinforced stockinged toes, first sucking on her toes then trying to take her entire foot down my throat, all the while stroking my rod and cupping my balls. Meanwhile, she continued her verbal erotic teasing: "suck on my toes, yes. Suck my foot like you suck a big cock. Swallow it whole you dirty little footsucker. And don't stop playing with you itsy bitsy dick."

I continued sucking her foot until she pulled it out and extended her other foot into my face. "It's getting jealous from all the attention the other one is getting." I happily complied and started tongue bathing it.

For a while I completely forgot where this was happening -- in a clinical public bathroom with my clothes off, masturbating in front of a gorgeous nurse. I forgot about the semen sample I was supposed to collect. Instead, I was totally engulfed by her smell, the soft touch of her stockings, and her nasty encouraging instructions: "Oh yeah, fuck my toe cleavage with your tongue. Yes, that's it. Pull your teeny weenie for me. C'mon, spill your load for me."

Sensing I was close to coming, she withdrew her foot out of my mouth and surprised me by cupping her feet together and stuffing that plastic cup between them. For the first time, I caught a glimpse of her pink cotton panties under her lab coat and skirt. There was a large wet spot clearly outlining her labia. Pointing her finger into the cup she egged me on: "right here baby, shoot your load right here for me."

Fuck, that was more than I can take. I gave her all I can, shot after shot of thick, creamy, man-juice. When I was done, she surprised me one more time by bringing the cup full of my semen under her nose and inhaling deeply. "I love the smell of semen. Isn't this a great job?"

Spent and exhausted, I went back home hoping the doctor would order a second analysis.