Semen Hunters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you could play the role of the seductress," she said coyly.

"That's a great idea!" Grace exclaimed, almost jumping out of her seat. "She'd be perfect!"

"You want me to seduce a bunch of college students?"

"You'd be a natural, Lydia!" Katie said. "Look at you. You're a beautiful, tall brunette with long hair and huge brown eyes. You'd have those guys eating out of your hand!"

I actually entertained the thought for a moment but I really couldn't see myself in the role of a thirty-year-old cougar getting her kicks from prowling the campus for man meat. It just wasn't me.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I'll have to pass."

"You do realize that this is a joint enterprise," Dorothy said. "You wouldn't have to do it alone."

I smiled. "I suppose if I loved ball juice as much as you I'd be excited to do it," I replied. "But I'm not. I just don't share your appetite for cum."

"But what about the thrill?" Charlize asked. "It's exciting to ensnare these innocent young guys. It's like a being a jungle cat closing in on your prey. Once we've trapped him you can sit back and watch what we do. You don't have to swallow any sperm if you don't want to."

"It all sounds so terribly predatory," I said. "Not to mention immoral."

"It's a harmless fetish," Ann replied. "That's all it is. We never hurt them. We just use them and then let them go."

"You use their bodies against their will," I said firmly. "I'd call that immoral."

"Well, we don't force everyone," Sharise noted, trying to sound diplomatic. "Sometimes guys come to us willingly."

"Come on, Lydia," Millie said. "It'll be a lot of fun. I promise you."

I shook my head. "I don't know. I'll have to think about it."

Around 7:00 p.m. we all sat down to dinner. Millie had prepared an excellent repast of broiled haddock and asparagus sautéed in garlic and oil. My friends and I talked of many things, our past romances, the state of the economy, the wobbly condition of the current educational system, and other timely topics. A few hours later I found myself in a heated debate with Katie, who insisted that bigger cocks produced far more sperm than their smaller counterparts.

"There is absolutely no scientific evidence to support your claim," I told her. "I've seen some smallish penises shoot out some of the biggest loads."

"In the porn movies?" she said disparagingly. "They're all fake."

"No, in real life. I had many boyfriends before Nathaniel came along and quite a few of them had small to average-sized cocks. I can tell you from first-hand experience that those little dicks produced some serious amounts of jizz."

"Well maybe they were freaks of some kind because I've never seen a little cock produce more than just a few measly squirts."

Ann laughed loudly. "There you go again, Katie! Always blaming the dick and not your lack of adequate hand skills!"

"Oh, shut up, Ann!" Katie replied. "You wouldn't know what to do with a nice, big, fat cock if it stared you in the face!"

"I'd point it in your direction and jack if off in your big mouth!"

For a moment I thought the two women were going to have an argument, but Katie just laughed and stood with her mouth open, sliding her index finger in and out rapidly. "Incoming! Incoming!" she shouted as she pretended to suck on an imaginary cock.

Of all the women in our group Katie was the most juvenile. Maybe being the youngest among us had something to do with it. She was a free spirit, demanding, tactile, seeking thrills wherever she could find them. It had been no surprise to me to learn that she was a swinger and a glory hole devotee. Marriage and parenthood had only heightened rather than diminished her capacity for sexual deviance. Her husband, a thrill seeker himself and a man who enjoyed watching his wife having sex with other men, encouraged her deviant behavior, often acting as her pimp when they had occasion to visit the more squalid areas of Manhattan. It was a lifestyle that both intrigued and repulsed me at the same time. The idea of squatting in front of some filthy wall with an anonymous cock sticking out of a hole did not fascinate me in the least, let alone sucking that same cock until it unloaded its vicious hot juice into your mouth. But a thrill seeker will perpetually be on the lookout for new and more outrageous sensations wherever they could find them, and Katie embodied that spirit to an inordinate degree.

"I think we should all be heading over to Charlize's house about now," my deviant friend suddenly announced.

"What's going on over there?" I asked her.

"Oh, that's right, you don't know. There's this big-dicked guy waiting for us to drain his nuts for him, and I have first dibs."

"What she means is that I've got a 19-year-old kid who's been living in my cellar for the past three days on a diet of fresh fruit and a potent aphrodisiac," Charlize said. "He's got a cock the size of a kielbasa—well, maybe not that big. But Katie's first on the list to sample his load. Wait until you see him. He's gorgeous."

"That's right," Katie replied. "I'm first. Don't you girls forget that!"

"Relax, Katie," Ann said, as if trying to calm a child. "We all know it's your turn to go first."

"Is he there voluntarily?" I asked Charlize.

"No, we had to drug him. But I assure you he hasn't been hurt."

"What if he goes to the police?"

"We own the police sweetie," she replied, with uncompromising certitude. "The state serves the needs of its masters, and we control just about everything—including the cops."

I had no doubt that what she said was true. The ruling class did indeed operate independently and with impunity beyond the normal parameters of the social justice system. And they had done so for centuries. Now that I was within their ranks, I had been made constantly aware of it.

"You haven't hurt him in any way I hope," I said to her.

"No, no, no," she replied dismissively. "We're not sadists after all."

Millie invited me to go along with them. I was going to refuse but she convinced me that it would be a fun and entertaining evening that would also serve to indoctrinate me into their fetishistic world in a non-participatory way, leaving me free to observe without actually partaking of its dubious delights. I was also curious to see just what was so fascinating about this compulsion to swallow sperm.

"Okay," I said to my host. "I'll come along."

"Great!" she replied. "I'll drive you over in my car. Charlize only lives a few miles from here."

It was now almost midnight and I was already feeling a distinct sense of anxiety as I accompanied my friend to her waiting limo.

************

The Templeton estate was situated high on a promontory overlooking Long Island Sound, buttressed on its northern side by a sprawling twenty-five acre primeval forest that itself was encompassed within a vast ring of electrified fences complete with surveillance cameras every tenth of a mile. The estate had been built in the late nineteenth century by a wealthy banker to serve as his family's summer abode and had been subsequently occupied by a variety of well-to-do personages over the next century. Charlize's husband, Alfred Templeton, a wealthy business magnate who had died nine years ago at the young age of thirty-three in a plane crash while visiting Paris, had left his survivors with over a hundred million dollars in cash and fixed assets. His death, accompanied by the demise of over seventy-five other elites who had occupied the doomed flight with him, had never been fully explained by the Parisian authorities. The French aircraft investigation organization, the Bureau d'Enquêtes et d'Analyses, recorded that the plane, an Air France 444 jetliner, had plunged into the Atlantic Ocean only minutes after its departure and that the airplane's black box had never been retrieved. The surreptitious nature of the investigation by French authorities and by the Civil Aeronautics Board in the US had left Charlize desperate for answers. Nine years later and after much concerted effort, she still was in the dark as to the real cause of the tragedy.

The mansion itself was an imposing structure, a twenty-three room edifice decorated in traditional, elegant Gregorian style with elements of rustic and cottage decor. Even in the dark I could see this house was built to impress and intimidate others by its sheer size and architectural beauty. But Charlize did not lead us into the house. Instead she directed us toward an adjoining edifice; a two-story building that had once served as the servant's quarters but had long since become an artist's studio where she could paint for hours on end while looking out over the ocean.

"This is my home, really," Charlize said to us as we entered the house. "I spend most of my time here drawing and painting. I never really liked the mansion. It's so cold and informal. I like the intimacy of this place much better."

I had to admit that she was quite a good artist. Everywhere you looked there were either finished paintings or paintings that had remained half-completed on her easel. Many of these oil and pastel masterpieces adorned the walls, drawing all kinds of compliments from myself and the other girls. As she led us up to the second floor I saw that the staircase wall was full of awards of all kinds, attesting to her great skill as an artist.

"You have quite a talent," I told her. "I'm impressed."

"Oh, most of what you see is old," she replied almost self-effacingly. "I'm into post-modern art now."

As we reached the top of the staircase, Charlize suddenly stopped. "Jeffrey!" she called out. "We're here!"

"Who is Jeffrey?" I asked her.

"Our boy toy!" she giggled. "You're going to want to eat him alive!" She said this with such gushing enthusiasm that I almost laughed aloud. "I hope you're ready for us Jeffrey, because we're ready for you!"

The second floor was actually comprised of a series of rooms, seven in all, that for all intents and purposes functioned exactly like a more modest dwelling. It had a kitchen, a parlor and dining room, a full bath, and three bedrooms, all furnished in modern décor. The only difference was that there was an additional adornment not normally associated with the standard furnishings one might find in a living room. This adornment took the form of a large mechanical restraining device bolted into the wall on the opposite side of the room. But the truly exemplary feature of this device was in what it contained: an astonishingly handsome and superbly built naked man.

"Well hello darling!" Charlize cooed as she walked up to the frightened boy and slapped him playfully on the cheek. "I see the maids have you secured nice and tight." She checked the steel chains that held his hands and feet. "I hope you're not too uncomfortable."

"He's just a kid," Millie said, looking over his muscular six-foot frame with unconcealed delight.

"Nineteen years old and raring to go. Aren't you Jeffrey?"

"What are you going to do to me?" he asked apprehensively.

"We're going to drain your balls of every ounce of sperm, baby."

"Not with that thing on," Katie observed, pointing to the silicon device attached to his penis.

"Oh, yes!" Charlize laughed. "We have to take this cock cage off him now or we won't be able to have any fun."

"Please let me go," he said, pulling at his chains.

"After we're done with you," Charlize said as she removed the chastity device and flung it aside.

"I have to admit that you have a knack for finding the choicest prime beef around," Sharise said to Charlize. "I'll bet he tastes great."

As she said this she smacked her lips and ran her hands over Jeffrey's nether regions, causing him to moan softly.

"Oh yeah!" Ann exclaimed. "He likes that all right!"

"How long has he been tied up like this?" Dorothy asked Charlize.

"Not long," Charlize replied. "I had my servants put him in the restrainer before they left about a half hour ago. Do you see this?" She tugged gently on a black metal collar around his neck. "This is called an obedience collar. It operates on infrared. If he gets out of hand all I have to do is press this little button on my keychain."

Jeffrey's eyes opened wide when he saw her press her finger on the tiny black button. The device emitted no sound, only a tiny red light on the side of the unit indicated that it was working. For an instant Jeffrey's body was wracked with pain. And then it was over.

"The infrared signal triggers the sensor chip embedded in the collar causing the nerves throughout the body to burn as if they're on fire," Charlize explained.

"I thought you said you weren't a sadist," I remarked.

"I'm not. But wouldn't you want some kind of protection against a beautiful hulk like him?" She turned to Jeffrey. "I'm sorry, gorgeous," she said as she put the device back in her pocket. "That was a warning. If you don't do exactly as you're told you'll get more of that. Obey and I'll let you go in a few hours."

"I'll make sure all of you go to jail," the boy muttered.

"I don't think so," Charlize replied, giving his scrotum a gentle squeeze. "Like you, we have the police by the balls."

Jeffrey watched us intently as we took our time examining his lovely physique.

"He's got a nice prick," Grace noted. "It's kind of small though."

Charlize laughed. "Not for long. He's got three day's worth of that EJAX drug in his body. I assure you his cock, and his balls, are going to get a lot bigger."

"Where did you ever get your hands on that stuff?" I asked her. "I thought you needed a prescription."

"The woman who invented the drug is an old friend of mine. I told her I needed some and she sent it to me—no questions asked."

"Nice friend."

"Charlize always gets what she wants, Lydia," Yumi said. "Never forget that."

"It's one of the advantages of being disgustingly rich," Charlize replied, running her hands over Jeffrey's upper body.

It didn't take long for the EJAX drug to take effect. I sat and watched as my friends caressed, kissed, and sucked almost every part of Jeffrey's anatomy, paying special attention to his cock and balls, both of which had grown to an abnormally large size within minutes, and right in front of my eyes.

"His damn thing has got to be over a foot long!" I exclaimed, as Katie's voracious mouth closed over the tip of Jeffrey's engorged tool. "And his testicles too! They're fucking huge!"

"That's what EJAX does to a man," Millie said. "The drug not only increases sperm production, but it also increases the actual physical dimensions of the genitals. Pretty cool huh?"

She looked down appreciatively at the splendid rock-hard specimen and smiled as Katie's head rapidly bobbed up and down on the sperm-swollen shaft.

His hands and feet fastened so that he could not employ his limbs in any protective way, and always at the mercy of the terrible pain collar, Jeffrey had to endure the assault upon his body with the greatest reluctance. It was bad enough that he had to be physically restrained in this way, but to have his sexual organs at the mercy of some unknown drug was even worse. Several times he implored the women to let him go but they completely ignored him, their only aim being to fulfill their desire for his sweet-tasting sperm.

I could tell that the guy was enjoying the blowjob he was getting despite the discomfort of being at their mercy. And I learned from Charlize that the EJAX drug was capable of producing the most prodigious and pleasurable orgasms that a man could ever experience, even when his body was not under his direct control. In fact, she said, it was this act of submission to a woman that many men discovered, often for the first time in their lives, the most intense sexual feelings they would ever experience. Looking at the pained expression on Jeffrey's face seemed to belie her assertions, but it wasn't long before Katie's unrelenting blowjob had him moaning with pleasure.

"It won't be long now, Katie," Ann said, as she drove her long tongue in and out of his mouth.

Katie took the huge meat stick out of her mouth momentarily to catch a few breaths. "I can feel his balls filling up," she said, as if delivering a status report. "This one is going to be a real gusher!"

"Swallow it all, darling," Millie said, as she caressed Katie's golden hair. "But leave some for the rest of us."

Katie giggled but wasted no time in getting back to work on Jeffrey's glistening prick, which was now dripping with copious strands of pre-cum. The girls cheered her on as her little mouth absorbed almost the entire length of his huge dick. I was amazed to see how diligently she applied herself to the task of bringing him off. But it was obvious to me that all the years she had spent kneeling in front of various glory holes sucking off hundreds of cocks had provided her with superior oral sex skills that I had never been aware of before. It wasn't just a matter of sucking a cock, but rather the unique and inventive ways in which she used her mouth and tongue to drive him to the heights of ecstasy. I found myself admiring her technique and feeling a little jealous that the youngest of our group was also the most experienced—at least when it came to giving superlative blowjobs.

"Holy shit!" Jeffrey cried. "I'm going to shoot my load!"

"Do it, Katie!" Charlize said. "Make him cum!"

The handsome young man thrust his lower body forward in a most violent fashion as he was overcome with the urge to ejaculate. Katie, spurred on by his words, grabbed his shaft and stroked it up and down very fast, her mouth wide open and ready to receive his rich cream.

"Fuck!" Jeffrey swore, as the blonde woman's hand forced out a violent explosion of hot spunk.

The first shots landed squarely in her mouth and she swallowed his thick load greedily. Subsequent bursts proved too much for her little mouth to absorb, so she let the sperm splash into her face and hair, with some of the ejaculate finding its way onto the dresses of both Yumi and Ann.

"Christ!" Millie exclaimed. "Look at all that lovely fucking juice!

Katie was drinking down as much sperm as she could, amazed at the enormous amount of semen that kept shooting out of Jeffrey's tortured cock. Unlike Charlize and Millie, I had never seen the EJAX drug at work, although I had known about it and had even read some reports in the magazines claiming it to be a "miracle" drug to help end male infertility. To actually witness its effectiveness first-hand was something else however. It was indeed true that a man's genitals did actually increase in size to a measurable degree, with a concomitant increase in sperm production and volume. What I was watching now would have been considered physiologically impossible by any medical standards only a few short years ago. But the seemingly unending series of powerful ejaculations, some of which flew across the room up to distances of ten or more feet, were a testament to the drug's efficacy. I could only shake my head in wonder and amusement as the abundant volleys of sperm continued to relentlessly assail Katie's mouth.

It was now over a minute and Jeffrey was still ejaculating. His face was contorted with both pleasure and disbelief at what must have seemed incomprehensible to his young, immature mind. My friends reacted with joy as they coaxed and wooed him throughout his long and mindless orgasm, uttering a barrage of filthy and disgusting sexual slurs in an effort to force every drop of cum out of his heavy and enormously swollen balls.

"You're our little bitch, aren't you?" Yumi said to Jeffrey, as she grabbed both his ass cheeks in her hands.

"Yes, miss!" he rasped between clenched teeth, as yet another huge rope of hot seed sailed over Katie's head and onto the floor several feet away.

"I love to watch those big fucking loads of yours shoot out!" she laughed as she continued to rub her hands over his ass, slapping him occasionally.

123456...8