Semester Ends with a Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are absoltely mind-blowing," I whispered in her ear. "I want to love you like this every day."

She just moaned back, her pace growing faster yet. Finally she buried her face between my neck and shoulder as my hands moved to hold her butt, perhaps letting a finger graze the sensitive (and now soaked) area between her pussy and asshole. She let out a muffled a scream into my shoulder that must have lasted a good 15 pounding strokes -- with a few pauses amidst the scream for Sarah to catch her breath.

She leaned back and kissed me on the lips then leaned back some more and I could see a tremendously satiated smile on her face in the dim light.

Sarah moved up and down on my shaft a few more times before leaning back and saying "I think your big dick is making my pussy really sore. I may need a break."

With that she moved first up, then down so her breasts were hanging around my cock. She held them around my shaft then started moving up and down, she looked up at me and said "Come all over my tits. I wanna see how much I can make you come."

I reached down and put a hand under each arm to pull her towards me. "Turn around," I said.

Then, like lovers who knew each other well, who knew exactly what two ambiguous words were supposed to mean, she turned around, she had one hand holding her up on each side of my legs, her knees straddling my head, her pussy over my mouth. I licked her soaking wet pussy, being very gentle with her sensitive clit, only licking it when I had plenty of saliva on my tongue. She just stroked my shaft, only taking an inch or so into her mouth. Then I took a hold my shaft and put it between her tits -- backwards from a standard titty-fuck given our position -- my mouth on her pussy hovering over me, my hands holding her breasts together and she moved back and forth stroking my shaft.

I was trying to hold off in order to make her come again -- and I succeeded. My licks were fast and she was already sensitive. She came very lightly this time, but pleasurably, finally too sensitive for me to lick her clit any more at all.

I lightly kissed the insides of her thighs while she kept up her movements. It was clear I was about to come so she started moving faster and the pressure I was apply to the sides of her breasts increased.

I came in four or five long powerful bursts, that reached from her tits to her stomach and some back on my chest and stomach given our position. Once it was clear I was done coming, made more apparent by the "Oh fuck!" I gasped as my head collapsed back on the bed, she grabbed my shaft and took it into her mouth, cleaning me off. I was so sensitive that her mouth on me felt amazing, though just barely tolerable.

After a few more licks, I laid her on her back and I straddled her. There was come coating the middle of her body. "See, you made me come enough to make you one sexy adorable big mess," I said and I rubbed my come into her skin with my big hands, rubbing her stomach and breasts, rubbing it in until it became a part of her. Then I leaned in and kissed her.

Finally I laid down tight up against her, me on my side, her on her back. My flaccid cock laying across part of her stomach. It was about 2am. I kissed her on the mouth then on the cheek and said "How late do you think your roommate will sleep in tomorrow morning?"

12