Semi Detached

Story Info
An enhanced neighbor transforms a bewildered friend.
1.7k words
3.73
20.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I am Pamela, Norma was my next door neighbour, I had moved out of London when my job in Human Resources required it and had bought a semi detached house near Luton to cover the Home Counties. Norma had the other half of the semi-detached, she was a teacher, divorced, thirty-two and pretty with dirty blonde hair and a big smile. Norma and I got on immediately both enjoyed a glass of wine after work and would also go out to the local pubs and clubs occasionally on a girl's night out.

Norma was about 5'10 and had killer legs which she made the most of but was completely flat chested and this affected her confidence, she had an irregular boyfriend who treated her poorly and bemoaned her lack of 'tits' and she was always on the verge of dumping him or being dumped but he somehow hung around. I was mostly single and had not made a determined attempt to utilise my blue eyes, blonde curls, petite curves and perky boobs to hook a long term man but a marriage and kids was definitely in my long term plans.

After about two years I met John who lived in West London and I started to spend more and more time with him and eventually it made sense to sell the house in Luton, which I did but I still saw Norma socially and I spent every other weekend at her place when we would get stuck into the white wine on Friday night, then get out for a bite to eat followed by a night in the clubs. Saturday was spent shopping before I headed home to John on Saturday evening.

Norma's friend Michelle, who was also a teacher, would regularly join us as well as a few other less regular friends she knew. I was glad Michelle was around as I did feel guilty that I had moved away since Norma and I had previously spent so much time together.

Then one Friday, Norma put me off for that weekend, which was unusual. She was a bit vague saying something had cropped up. I didn't hear from her for about 6 weeks but I was busy and let it go and then I got a call asking me up to Luton to resume our normal girly nights the next weekend. I happily accepted and drove up there straight after work, we had arranged that I would stay until Sunday this time and I was a little relieved as John and I had been a little testy with each other and not enjoyed our usual intimate relationship for a few weeks due to both our work commitments.

When I arrived at Norma place I got an almighty shock, she had had a boob job! Her flat chest was gone and a pair of very respectable breasts had replaced them. They weren't huge in themselves but in comparison to her figure before the work, she looked spectacular and very sexy even in jeans and vest.

"My god Norma, you look great", I told her. "Well thank you" she replied, apparently she had had them done some weeks ago and after the swelling had gone she felt wonderful and much more confident.

"You would not believe the attention I have got from staff at school and most of the boys can't keep their tongues in their mouths, some of the girls are eyeing me up as well!"

I can't say I was surprised her long legs were already stunning and now with these new breasts she looked like a wet dream even in a just a little bit of make-up and a three inch boot heel. She would look like a model when she got dolled up and I must say I was more than a little jealous and concerned about our evening out tonight.

Over two bottles of wine at our dressing up party, Norma filled in the gaps. Basically she liked her job, her friends and family but her physical appearance caused her stress and conflict with her boyfriend. She had suddenly decided to do something about it and the results were very pleasing. The biggest change though seemed to come in her attitude. Her boyfriend, she told me, was dispatched and she totally took charge of everything that evening. Usually I would pick the wine and make suggestions as to her outfit but tonight she looked after all those details and even made comments on my own skirt and top and picked out a pair of higher heels which 'showed off my pretty ankles'.

As I foretold, Norma looked amazing, she chose a simple mid thigh skirt with black 4 inch heels with an ankle strap, and fitted, short, white blouse showed off her new figure and a smart double breasted, mid length coat gave her a cool modern look. She was now over six foot in her heels and I felt totally dominated physically. When the taxi arrived she dragged me out by the hand and as we sped off to a local Italian, I already felt tipsy and disorientated by this turn of events.

The restaurant was no better with Norma flirting outrageously with the waiters and the owner asking us to come to a launch party he was throwing for another restaurant he owned nearby. We sort of declined and Norma bustled me out to get to a night club. She chose a slightly seedier venue than our usual vanilla place, which I preferred, but she dismissed my objections and preened herself in the toilets before pulling and adjusting my top and bra to 'show the lads the goods'. I just couldn't stop her, she seemed a force of nature that night and whether it was the drink or her new boob job she was totally in control.

Out in the club we were soon fighting off admirers and more than once I thought I saw a young local slip his hand under Norma' skirt or stroke her boobs, she seemed to be able to wriggle away without losing her ever present smile or offending these young bucks. I was having a bit more difficulty myself and seemed to be attracting those lads who had not progressed with Norma and if they got me on the dance floor (which they often did) I soon felt a hard cock wedged up against my pussy and a tongue at my ear. Initially after enjoying a quick thrill I would separate and give the boy a quick telling off but as the evening progressed I found this more difficult and had begun to respond with my hips and a few soft moans.

I saw Norma at the edge of the dance floor smiling in my direction as a twenty something lad lightly stroked his finger across her nipple, her tits looked gorgeous and I found myself aware that my pussy was sopping wet and I was beginning to lift one heeled foot as if to wrap it round my partner. I was drowning in a slutty haze and losing it fast when I was rescued once again by an in-charge Norma who dragged me away from my partner and pulled me across to floor and out to the exit. She strode to the front of the taxi queue and took the first cab...opening the door and pushing me inside, as she did she called me a "naughty, naughty girl" in front of the whole queue and finally gave me a very firm spank on my bottom as I went head first into the cab.

By the time we made it back to her house I was totally at her mercy with Norma moving me out of the cab and telling me where to sit in the lounge. "Just sit there Pamela" she instructed as I flopped down on the sofa, " I have a little present for you". She was back in two minutes with a carrier bag which she placed on the coffee table and removed two identical packages one of which she handed to me.

It was a vibrator, brand new and very expensive...a Rabbit! I held it cautiously whilst Norma quickly unwrapped hers and fitted the batteries. "Jesus, look at this monster!" she blurted. "Come on Pam get it out". I slowly obeyed peeling back the plastic and cardboard and fitting the batteries.

"Christ that feels good", Norma was running the Rabbit across her tits which were out of her blouse and looking magnificent.

What did she expect me to do, play with it? Put it up me? Fuck myself in front of her there in her living room? As she slowly moaned at my side I watched the vibrator turn and felt it hum in my hand. It did feel good and seemed to connect along my arms and down my body straight to my cunt.

"Ok, let's get you upstairs young lady and bring that with you" Norma ordered and went to the door and opened it. I got to my feet shakily, tottering in her borrowed heels and moved past her through the door and toward the stairs. I brushed her new tits as went through the door and felt another big thrill go through me. As I passed she took my arm firmly and marched me up the stairs, "you were really going for it back in the club, eh Pam, and you liked plenty of attention from all those cocks, eh?"

"No, I didn't mean to ...I mean it was only..."

"Shush sweetheart" she hissed in my ear, "I know a girl with a willing little pussy when I see one. You looked like you needed filled up right there on the dance floor...eh?", we had reached my room and she led me in and faced me toward the bed before taking the vibrator from my sweaty palm.

"You can get filled up now honey", she bent me over and pulled down my skirt and panties and threw me face down on the bed after one further slap to my bottom. The Rabbit soon joined me thrown down near my face and buzzing away.

"Good night Pammy don't stay up playing too late we have shopping tomorrow". She then turned and was gone, I lay there face down on her spare bed wearing just a bra and top and a pair of heels, sort of detached from reality.

I crawled under the duvet as I was and soon reached for the Rabbit...in seconds it was up me, I could hear myself talking to someone I don't know who..."its up me, it's up my warm, wet, tight pussy...I am going to come...I am going to come!" ... and I did, like a frantic slut.

To be continued...