Semi-Fresh Meat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill whipped her face in Barb's direction long enough to say, "You're disgusting! Don't you dare even fucking think about his cock!"

"Oh? Why's that, Jill?" asked Abbie, on her other side. "Why don't you wish to discuss it?"

She waited a second but didn't really let Jill answer her. "You know why?" she continued. "I'll tell you why. 'Cause it's true. Isn't it?

"It's true...that you think with your pussy, instead of your mind."

Jill was presumably repulsed with all these insinuations and accusations. She would have attempted to spit in their faces if she could see exactly where they were. She started to retort, "I do N—"

"FACE it, Kaufflin," Barb cut her off, "It all adds up. It makes perfect sense. You whacked those two chicks 'cause they went after your hubby's precious cock. And your pussy couldn't let that happen, now could it? That desperate little cunt of yours saw what was happening and went apeshit. It made you kill those two broads. If you weren't led around by your pussy, then you'd be thinking with your head, and you wouldn't be tied up naked in the clink being molested right now."

...WHAT??!

Jill stammered for half a second. "Th-...that's inSANE!" she shouted. "What the fuck?!"

Abbie jumped back in. "But you are, aren't you..." she shouted over Jill's voice. When Jill piped down, Abbie lowered her own voice. "Well, at least we've established that your mind isn't really to blame over this, Kaufflin; your pussy is."

Barb at the same time heard a moan come from behind her and turned halfway around to see Krysten Barker sitting on the floor, leaning against the bars, legs out at a 45° angle, with her hand shoved down the front of her jumpsuit far enough that she was masturbating watching the whole scene.

"Hey, and you! Knock it off!" Barb commanded. "What the fuck's wrong with you? Get your hand outta your cunt!"

Jill wasn't sure whom she was talking to until she heard Barker's voice. "Hey, hey, you got me horny as hell over here!" Krysten complained. "You dangle this super-hot naked bitch in front of me, and now you tell me I even can't scratch the record to her?"

Jill realized what she was doing, and disgustedly turned her head to the side. "Oh, you are sick!" she commented to Barker.

Krysten momentarily stopped rubbing herself. "Can I rape her then?" she asked Abbie and Barbara.

Jill's blood froze.

"If you're a good girl and you behave yourself and eat all your vegetables, we'll see," Abbie parentally called over to her.

"Hey, I'm a vag-etarian now," Krysten joked crudely. "I only eat pussy."

They turned their attention back to Jill. "And you over here, dirty girl..." Abbie slid a fingertip up the slit of Jill's vagina, causing her to squirm. "That is a bad, bad little pussy," she told her in a syrupy voice. "Very naughty. Just look how it makes you jump when I touch it!"

Jill was indeed jumping as much as she could, in reaction to Abbie's repetitive poking, prodding and stroking her between the legs, but she was held back by the ropes. "Stop touching it dammit!" she yelled.

"Oh, if only it were that easy, Kaufflin," chuckled Barb. "Unfortunately, when a pussy is bad, a pussy must be punished."

For the first time, Jill allowed herself to be visibly frightened.

"W-..." Her voice trembled and lowered. "What are you gonna do to me?" she asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know," repeated Abbie, fondling and jiggling her vagina against her will. The next items she removed from her bag were a pair of rubber gloves...a miniature cooler...a roll of Gorilla Tape...and a bristle-oscillating variable-speed electric toothbrush, the latter two of which she handed to Barb.

"What I will tell you, though, Kaufflin, is that the worst is now to come—the paramount portion of your little, uh, repeat-offender treatment with us."

Jill began to shake and breathe heavily. "Oh, God..." she muttered.

"The interesting and fun little stipulation we've assigned to this activity," Abbie went on cheerily, "Is the reason we tied you up with the rope. This, Jilly-Belly, is where your fate shall be determined."

Jill gulped.

"Here's the deal, Jilly-Roll," continued Abbie. Barbara conducted the setup, wrapping the tape around the toothbrush and then around Jill's hips, positioning the toothbrush just right. "What the—hey!" Jill shouted. "What the hell!"

Natch, they ignored her. "We've had a few repeat offenders 'win' this little game of ours, but not many," Abbie elaborated. "Those ropes are tough, but they can be broken through; it has happened before."

Abbie was lying to her, straight through her teeth, like she did to everybody. No one had ever broken out of them. The ropes were quite thin, which was the object of making prisoners think they could break them. But the fibers were impossibly durable. It was all a sadistic scheme to raise the prisoners' hopes, only to ultimately screw them to the wall even more severely than they already had been.

"What you're gonna do, Jilly-Donut, is you're gonna pull and struggle against those ropes as hard as you possibly can. And I mean, give it your all. Don't hold anything back. Push yourself to the limit," Abbie encouraged. "And if you manage to break through even one of those ropes, here's what happens: we untie ya, we give you your orange suit, you can go get in bed, or move around, go wherever you want within the confines of your cell, and...your roommate can't rape you."

Krysten Barker frowned and pouted at this last condition.

"Although, uh..." Abbie turned to look at Barker. "We can't guarantee she won't look at you and, uh...'jill' herself off, there, Jill."

Jill made a face. Ewww...how repugnant. When did her name become a euphemism for female masturbation?

"Anyway. The rest is very simple. You don't break the ropes...we don't, we don't, you can't, and she can."

Barker grinned at that outcome, fondling herself again. Jill shivered at it.

"So you just try as hard as you can, Kaufflin...oh, and, uh, there are gonna be just a few catches along the way." She nodded to Barbara. "Babs, give her the 'for instance.'"

The toothbrush had been taped down to Jill's crotch with the bristles tucked beneath her labia, millimeters from her clit. The tape had been applied just right on the brush so that it could still both properly function and be adjusted. Barb switched it to one of the higher settings and activated it.

"AAAAAAAIIIEEEE!" Jill shrieked, the vibrating, spinning bristles now at work on her scarlet clit. After a moment she felt it turn off. "FUCK!"

"That ought to give you a little motivation, huh?" she heard someone say.

Gasp. "Yeah..." she puffed, heaving a breath, "Motivation to kill you motherfuckers!"

Most death threats were merely figurative. Jill Kaufflin's were not.

"Hmm...I see this Oral-B isn't the only thing that's gonna need an adjustment," she heard the other say.

"Well, let's give her a fighting chance and put it on the low level for now," said Abbie, pulling on the gloves as Barb lowered the level. "A'right, Kaufflin, now we're all gonna find out what you're really made of. So go for it. Let's see what'cha got. Start pullin'."

Jill took a breath. Well, she thought, if she had any chance of pulling this off—pun intended—she was going to have to take the few quick moments to summon and work up all the energy and stamina she could muster. She had already been trying to pull on these lousy lassoes, to zero avail. Clearly, she'd need more than that. But then, she hadn't been trying that steadily or with that much determination, so maybe she had a chance after all. And she believed Abbie when she said it could be done. She had to believe it; it was her only source of hope right now.

She began with a series of quick breaths, trying to ignore the distraction ruthlessly tickling her clitoris. She gave her muscles a flex, inhaled deep, shut her eyes under the blindfold, held her breath, gave a strained grunt and began pulling.

One of the women sharing the cell across from them noticed her yanking the ropes. "Hey, good luck, sweet tits!" she shouted over at Jill in a mocking tone.

Jill didn't concentrate on her. She worked her way through intervals of wrenching and tugging, stopping only for quick breaths. Minute after minute passed. Her muscles began to quiver, her body dampening with perspiration. Her lips opened to reveal her gnashing teeth.

When she eventually scrunched her face into a pained grimace and it darkened to a shade of crimson, veins standing out in her forehead and neck, Abbie smirked and opened the cooler.

"Gee, you're lookin' a little hot there, Kaufflin," Abbie sneered. Jill tried to ignore her.

Abbie subtly separated her pussy lips with one hand. She reached inside the cooler and broke off a cube with the other.

"Maybe this'll cool ya down a little."

The chilling effect took in a nanosecond.

"YAAAAAAOOOOW!!" screeched Jill, feeling the freezing sensation shoot up into her eyeballs, only the ropes keeping her from going through the ceiling. Now with an actual cube of ice inside her body, Jill forgot about the toothbrush.

"AAAAH! AAAAH! AAAAHH! AAAAHH!! AAAAHH!!" Jill screamed, terrorized by the prolonged icy penetration. She tried to push and force it back out, but Abbie was holding on to her, keeping it in. Jill was indeed now even more motivated to get out of this, now feeling as if the ice torture had equipped her with a superhuman strength, and she pulled...and pulled...and pulllllled...but to her consternation, was still unable to break the ropes.

The body heat inside her vagina soon melted the ice, but the insertion had nevertheless taken a hell of a toll on Jill's nerves and energy. Still, she went on trying to pull.

By now Krysten was so blindingly horny she thought she was going to burst. "Fuck! This is the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life!" she remarked, again plunging the depths of her own wildly aroused pussy, watching this real-life BDSM porno movie playing out before her, fingering herself into a voyeuristic frenzy.

Krysten Barker was a little younger than Jill—27—and was slogging her way through year three of her sentence. Krysten had become a sex offender and landed herself here after having raped a co-worker of hers. When Krysten was growing up, she wasn't sure if she liked men or women yet, but one day at 24, the most beautiful girl she'd ever seen walked into her office one day and they were introduced as workmates. Suddenly, she was sure. Women. All the way.

One day not too long after, she noticed the lovely girl seemed to be feeling a little down about something, so Krysten saw this as an opportunity to invite her out for a drink and try to cheer her up. Suspecting nothing, the girl said okay, why not. The problem was, after they'd had one drink, they had another...and another...and another...and soon, unable to concentrate on anything but how even more irresistible the girl became plus alcohol, Krysten lost her control and pounced her.

The unfortunate girl was out of luck. Krysten had a little more size and physical strength to her than most other women, mid-20s or any age. So when she jumped on her, there wasn't much the girl could do. There wasn't a whole lot Krysten could do at this point, either. Things were now irreparable; Krysten was born with a damsel-in-distress complex, and a hot girl in (preferably sexual) trouble blazed up her hormones like fireworks. Especially were she the one putting said hot chick in distress.

Had her incarcerators been abreast of such intimate details about Krysten Barker, an alternate, more appropriate consequence would probably have been decided upon, to serve as a more efficient, suitable castigation, something other than dropping her in a women's prison. Perhaps a men's prison instead. While it wasn't the most pleasurable experience imaginable for anyone, locked in a building with a dozen—now a baker's dozen—other dirty, sweaty bad girls, Krysten was enjoying herself just a little bit more than most of her prisonmates.

Which brought her back to the present day, almost 5:00 on this late July afternoon. When they returned from work duty and she caught sight of Jill pinned to her bed, Krysten did have to perform a mental calendar recheck to make sure it wasn't her birthday. Or Christmas. When Abbie and Barb introduced them, her first reaction was, "For me?? You shouldn't have!" And as she watched Abbie and Barb giving Jill the second-level "initiation," complemented by the delicious expressions of anguish painting Jill's face, Krysten's hot, wet libido was running rampant with desire. She didn't care if they tried to discourage her from stroking herself, she was going to do it. It was like her ultimate damsel-in-distress dream...her prison bitch, being abused by the evil lady guards...happening right in front of her eyes. Krysten could already imagine all the explosive orgasms volcanically firing off inside her.

Now looking as if she were slowly taking a leak on the floor, Jill's vagina was dripping with the cold water. She barely even heard her cellmate masturbating like crazy on the floor, or the comment that her suffering was the hottest thing Krysten had ever seen. Abbie tossed Barb a couple of ice cubes, and she iced down Jill's forehead, arms, breasts, nipples, and further down her body.

"OOOOH!! OOOH!! AAAAHH!!" Jill cried, again caught off-guard by the freeze-down. Her body was now dripping with both sweat and cold water. Abbie picked up another cube herself and did not slip it inside Jill's pussy, but merely chilled down her labia.

"You want another one?" asked Abbie.

To Jill, even touching her vagina was almost as bad as being in it. "STOPPIT!!" she hollered, piercing her own voice register.

"Fine, fine..." Abbie complied, dropping what was left of this cube on the ground. "I'll take that as a no; have it your way." She reached above Jill's vagina. "How 'bout this instead..."

She switched the toothbrush one setting up. Jill's eyes and mouth opened wide. While it made it even more difficult for her to jerk her way out of the ropes, Jill actually almost welcomed the clit stimulation increase. It wasn't the stinging, paralyzing sensation that the ice was, and...it was also actually starting to feel...kinda...

Jill was forgetting her task at hand. She tried to keep pulling, but severe shortness of breath was kicking in, and her battle was getting steeper and steeper. She tried to wheeze out the words, "Fuck me," but could barely even manage that. She coughed, and forced her lungs to gather up some air and let her head fall back against the top bunk bed.

Abbie stood to look Jill in the face.

"What's the matter, Jill?" she taunted her cruelly. "Having a little..."

Making things as rough on her as possible, she mercilessly grabbed and squeezed her, this time harshly gripping her by the breasts. "...trouble??"

Jill slumped over forwards in agony. "AAAAGGGHH..." she croaked.

She wasn't even trying to pull on the ropes anymore. A third liquid was beginning to drip down her face. Besides which, her belly was doing flips from all the unwanted female attention her genitalia was receiving.

Abbie smiled wickedly at her. "Ya give?" she asked.

Krysten was developing a large wet stain on the front of her orange suit pants. Seeing that the game was apparently almost up, she got excited, pleading, "Oh, can I fuck her? Can I, please? Can I, can I, can I please fuck her??"

"Oh, for God's..." Barbara handled her. Her attitude had changed from her earlier drill-sergeant demeanor. Now she just wanted Barker to hush up. She ripped the tape and the toothbrush off Jill's body. "Ow, damn it," Jill puffed out weakly.

Barb shoved the still-vibing toothbrush into Krysten's hands. "Here; go nuts," to Krysten's eager enthusiasm. She plopped herself back down, shoved the toothbrush down her suit, between her legs and started groaning in ecstasy.

"Now then!" said Barb, turning back with Abbie to face a drained Jill Kaufflin. "Well, Kaufflin...it would seem you lost our little game, would it not?..."

Jill only shook her head in defeat, head turned to the floor.

"Wanna try again?" Abbie asked her.

Jill shook her head again.

"Well, that's too bad," Abbie sighed, leaning against the bed and resting an elbow on Jill's shoulder. "Looks like you're not getting out of the ropes or into your jumpsuit any time soon."

"Any new consideration to your crimes?" Barbara asked.

Jill's face curled into a weep. "I'm sorry," she murmured.

"Sorry, Jilly?" asked Abbie. "What was that again?"

Jill began to fall apart. "I'm sorry!" she cried. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm...oh, God, I'm sorry! All right?! I'm SO sorry!"

Barbara tossed her head back and laughed at Jill's weepy contrition.

"Ah, I love it when I'm right," she sighed. She turned Jill's face her way. "Tougher than I think, huh??" She turned to Abbie. "Y'know what? I think we did find out what the little crybaby's made of!"

"Oh my God, this is so hot!" Krysten yelled, almost flat on her back, going crazy on herself, seconds away from a giant eruption. "Holy shit, I am gonna come so fuckin' hard, I—"

"Oh, SHUT UP!" Abbie, Barb and Jill all shouted at her simultaneously.

Krysten Barker didn't even hear them. She sprawled herself out on the floor and proceeded, indeed, to come...like hell. The sound from her throat produced by her orgasm drowned out just about every other sound in the building.

For a few moments, the three of them and anyone else who could see into the cell just stared at Krysten lying on the floor, chest heaving, hand and toothbrush down her pants, falling asleep and just letting her heartbeat slow back down.

In reference to Krysten's knockout orgasm, Abbie matter-of-factly commented, "...Interesting..." and turned back to Jill. Barb leaned down over Krysten to pull out her hand and retrieve the electric toothbrush.

"Well, Kaufflin girl..." Abbie smiled at Jill, pulling off her blindfold to reveal her teary, frowning face, "We've gotta be moving on now; Babs and I have a few other things to take care of. So!" She clapped her hands. "Shall we give it another go tomorrow?"

"Wh-..." Jill's eyes widened at her incredulously. "You mean you're just gonna leave me here like this??"

"Well, you certainly seem to have made an impression on Miss Barker," said Abbie. "She seems to, uh...like you, quite a bit...and if she should be willing to untie you, then so be it..." They looked down on her afterglowing body on the floor. "...when she wakes up." She turned back to Jill again. "And if not...well...don't worry, you'll get used to the urine smell. Everybody else has."

"I can't believe this," Jill said, sadly shaking her head. "I don't believe it. This is...you...you're so fucking evil!"

Abbie and Barbara chuckled. "Thank you," they replied in unison.

"Oh, yes," added Barb, "One other thing. Abs, hand me the tape."

"Here y'are, Babs." And Jill watched in silent shock as Barb again wrapped the tape around her, attached the toothbrush on her, and set it going, wreaking further havoc on her practically destroyed pussy.

As they reactivated it, Jill started begging. "Oh, no, God, please, no, do-o-o-on't!" she sobbed.

Jill started half-moaning and half-bawling. Abbie and Barbara made their way out of the cell.

"Hey, how long will that toothbrush last, anyway?" Jill heard one of them ask the other as the cell door locked shut with a click.