Semi-incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DenverYo
DenverYo
303 Followers

"Oh, Robbie, you must have been devastated."

"I was. I just about fell apart. Luckily I felt like I had to hold it together for your sake. I was very depressed-losing both Mom and Dad and our baby. I didn't even have anyone to talk to."

"I'm so sorry, Robbie, I didn't think about the baby."

I started crying again and Robbie pulled me to the side of the bed and held me tight. After a few minutes, he sat back down in his seat and started the truck. He looked back at me and said "I've got to get driving or I'm going to start crying myself."

"I bet you have cried a million tears in the last five years, haven't you?"

"Yeah, but not nearly as often for a long time. I think my tear ducts have dried up."

I dozed off and I slept for a couple hours. Finally I got myself together and climbed back down to my seat. "I'm sorry if I made you feel bad. I am sure that it was a difficult situation and that you probably handled it the right way. It doesn't sound like you were just a guy who wanted a piece of ass. I wish you had told me a lot sooner. Why didn't the three of you tell me what was going on? I think I would have been shocked but I would probably have understood."

"We just thought it would be better to wait until you were eighteen."

"Well, don't ever leave me out again. We are all we have now and we have to hang together."

"Ok."

"Robbie? Would it be ok if I started calling you Rob instead of Robbie? Rob sounds so much more grown up. I think you aren't just my big brother but a full grown man now."

"It would be alright with me. Most of my friends call me Rob anyway. You are just about the only holdout. I'm hungry. Do you want to stop for lunch?"

"Lunch? You haven't looked at the clock lately-it's almost five."

We did stop and ate dinner and then I drove for two more hours. Rob drove for another two before pulling into a rest stop. We got dressed for bed, hugged for a minute or two, and then Rob rolled over and immediately went to sleep. I laid awake for a while and then spooned up against Rob's back. I pulled myself tight against his body and whispered in his ear "I would have joined you, you know."

In the morning we decided to hit the next little town and grab some breakfast since we actually had missed a meal the previous day. While we were waiting for our food, Rob quietly said "I was awake last night. Did you mean what you whispered?"

Suddenly flustered, I gave Rob a little nod just as the waitress brought our food. She saw my face and asked if everything was all right and I managed a quick nod and Rob replied "Never better." We both smiled and ate our breakfast, gave her a big tip and left the diner. Rob said he was going to check the tires and I went next door to the little store and bought a loaf of bread, some sodas and some lunch meat.

When I walked back around the end of the truck, Rob grabbed me and kissed me like I had never been kissed before. "We need to get going and find us a rest stop-like right now. One with trees."

Thirty miles later and we were in the bed making love. Rob was ever so gentle because I was nearly a virgin because I had not been with anyone since high school. It didn't take long for me to get in the swing of things and I soon had my first-ever orgasm and Rob unloaded in me twice. I couldn't get enough of Rob's kisses. Finally Rob said that we had better get to driving. It was after ten and we had only gone about fifty miles.

I took the wheel but we only made it about three hundred miles when we saw the next rest stop sign. I pulled down toward the end and nestled up against some fine oak trees. This time I got off twice and Rob finally came again. He said that if we kept this up, we'll have to drive till midnight to keep on schedule. I didn't think either of us cared about the schedule right then but we did get dressed. I stuffed some tissues in my shorts and we hit the road.

"Barb, it seems to me that we are going to make one hell of a great team. I can't tell you how excited I am right now."

"I'm so happy now. You and I will be great together just as long as you don't get tired of me and dump me along the road somewhere."

"Not a chance."

We had some sandwiches later so we could keep on trucking. We didn't make it clear to midnight because we were both pretty tired. I didn't put my jammies on when we went to bed and I teased Rob a little because he couldn't get it up for the fourth time in one day. The next morning was a different story and we got a little bit of a late start. With my driving time added to Rob's, we actually could make up for any lost time. I was starting to get my body accustomed to longer hauls at the wheel.

By the end of the summer, we had our routine down pat. On some short runs I didn't go with Rob so that I could get all of the corporation filings done. We set up a business checking account, changed the insurance policies and all the little things that needed to be done. When we were both on the road we usually drove in shifts and kept up a steady twenty hour per day pace. We didn't stop at every rest area but our sex life was pretty fantastic. Already I was looking at Rob not as my brother but as my lover and mate.

While Rob drove, I was able to keep our scheduling tight as a drum and by October we were banking almost a five thousand dollar profit per month. Things were pretty rosy but then something came up in January. I missed my period! Tests and a visit to my doctor confirmed that I was indeed pregnant. I knew that this would change our financial picture somewhat so I started right off trying to figure out ways to keep us on our upward spiral.

I waited until Rob got back to give him what I considered to be good news. I wasn't sure how he might take the news about our baby but he surprised me. He was ecstatic even though we had never really talked about babies before. He wanted to get married but I told him that probably was not possible. I guess he didn't think of me as his sister any more. I told him that I had been thinking a lot about our situation while he was out on the road.

"I don't think we can get married but we can live together as man and wife if we move to a place where no one knows us. Another thing, I don't think Denver is really the ideal location for a trucking company. I've been doing some research and I think Southern Illinois would be better. It is centrally located and if we concentrate on the part of the country east of the Rockies, we wouldn't have to fight our way to the West. Trucks just can't keep up a good speed going up or down these mountains. And it is dangerous during bad and even good weather. You don't see run-away truck ramps in other places."

"In addition, house prices are less there if we would stay out of the bigger cities. I asked around to a couple realtors and you would not believe how much our house is worth now. We probably could buy a house in Illinois and clear a couple hundred thousand selling this house. That would give us just about four hundred thousand in the bank."

"I guess we are sitting pretty, but how would we make up for you being unable to drive? That generates quite a bit of our income."

"I've been thinking about that too. Remember when we went to the club with Jack last month? He was grumbling about his job at the auto parts store-how he was only making about thirteen dollars an hour. And he and that girl he was seeing broke up."

"Yeah, he was pretty down."

"I'll bet if you talked to him and offered to move him and get him set up with a license, he might go along with us. Keep in mind, too, he doesn't even know that I'm your little sister. He thinks I'm just your girlfriend and that if I were knocked up, it wouldn't even be that unusual. Everyone else that we would be around would just assume we were married. I think he might be a really good fit to be your team driving partner."

For the next month, Rob and I discussed our ideas. As soon as driving the big truck became too much for me, we sold the house, one of our cars and lined Jack up. One weekend we loaded up all of our belongings, all of Jack's, and drove our little caravan to our new digs in Illinois. It hadn't even taken the realtor two months to find a great house on five acres with a barn, a mother-in-law apartment for Jack and room for a lot of trucks, if need be.

A lot has happened in the last five years. I'm pregnant with my third baby and I'm still a bit of a workaholic. Jack and our new team driver still take care of the longer hauls. Rob bought a used Kenworth and makes all of our shorter runs so that he can be home more. Jack is tickled pink with his situation. He bought a brand new Corvette and he is going to get married in two months.

It is amazing what a person can do with a cell phone, the internet and a couple of hot-shot computers. In addition to handling all of our scheduling, I have started a scheduling and dispatch service for eight trucking companies in our area. One has seven tractor-trailers. Rob and I are well on our way to becoming millionaires. Not a single person in the world knows that Rob and I are brother and sister. I am sure that Mom and Dad would be so proud.

DenverYo
DenverYo
303 Followers
12