Semi-pros Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'd better be going." I said " I promised Sharon's parents I'd get her home by ten thirty and it's nearly twelve!"

"He's joking," said Sharon "I actually share a house round the corner with two housemates who are also on the game."

"That reminds me," said Tim. "We both think that you are under priced and would like you to have another £150.

"The reason for that is that I an not on the game." I explained "I'm just an enthusiastic amateur,"

"And really good you are too, Hans." Grinned Beverley. "Can we book you both again, next month?"

"If Bev's best friend, Donna, joins us as well. Would that be a problem?"

"Last year I was dared to satisfy seven teenage girls in one evening. I'm certain I could manage three."

Sharon and I both kissed the Joneses goodbye and walked home.

"I really enjoyed that," I said to Sharon. "I wasn't joking when I told you that if Beverley was attractive I would do it for free. She was a stunner. And good in bed. Keep all the money for yourself. On second thoughts, now that Sally has left me, I'll swap my half of the money for two nights with you."

"You're on, stud."

We walked round the corner to the new house to find Roanne and Jane waiting for us with a barrage of questions.

"Were the couple OK?"

"Yes, they were lovely and we both really enjoyed their company, and not just for the sex."

"Did the pay us?"

"Yes, they even gave us double what we asked."

Sharon- "I was happy to receive enough for my part of the rent for the next month."

"Would we be happy to do it again?"

"Absolutely. They've even booked a repeat in a month's time, though that will be the couple and her best friend."

"Don't worry, Hans, you'll have no trouble, you managed to give all three of us a really good time, last month."

"And you satisfied the entire netball team last year."

"That reminds me," interjected Jane. "Rachel wants to join our little business."

"Who?" I said "Rachel from the netball team?"

"Yes. She's coming round to look at the spare room this afternoon."

Rachel was one of the girls who got me into trouble when I failed 'The Truth Game' and ended up being dared to satisfy the entire netball team in one night.

She's tall, about 5ft 10in with medium sized boobs and dark blond shoulder length hair. I first fucked her before Christmas in her first term at college, some time after I had enjoyed Sharon. If Rachel needs a web page and accepts my usual fee for taking photos and designing the page I would be in bliss (as well as being in Rachel, but that's my dirty mind talking.)

She's a northern lass from Hull, and I met her parents when they collected her from college last summer. Her father is a Presbyterian minister so she's obviously trying to reject her upbringing. Her boyfriend when she first came to college was somebody I knew, a loud,alpha male who forced her do things she didn't want to.

"We need to check that the spare room is presentable."

Roanne's room has an en-suite bathroom with a toilet, sink and shower.

Jane and Sharon's rooms both have private doors into a shared bathroom with a toilet, sink and a bath with a shower attachment.

There are five doors on the landing - one into each bedroom and a fifth next to the currently spare room which is the 'family' bathroom. It has a toilet, bidet, sink bath with a shower and a shower screen.

We all went up to look in the spare bedroom. the duvet was still crumpled on the bed from when Louise had 'made love' to me during the party after Sally had rejected me. I have since phoned Sally a couple of times but she's still cold towards me. What the hell - it's her loss!

We folded up the duvet and left it tidily on the foot of the bed. The room was ready for inspection by it's prospective new tenant.

"What shall we charge her?"

The bedroom may be smaller than the others, but she will effectively have the large bathroom to herself.

Roanne thought that it should be the same as the rest of them i.e a quarter of the,price that the house was being rented to them.

This meant that each of the other's rent would drop from one third of the total to a quarter of the total, which means a worthwhile drop of £83 per month.

We sat around chatting especially about our fun with Mr and Mrs Jones until about four o'clock when the doorbell rang three times. Rachel had arrived.

"I didn't know which bell to ring, so I rang them all."

She had already seen the house having been at the party. It was a lot quieter than on her last visit. She looked around and was shown 'the Spare Room'. "From now on this will be known as Rachel's Room."

"I'll fit a new doorbell, then." I offered. "Rachel's address will be 23D Pensford Avenue."

"I need to fill you in on the house rules." said Roanne. " The rent will be £250 per month in advance, due on the first day of the month plus a quarter of the utility bills. There is no phone. You will need to use your mobile. If you can't keep an appointment one of us will try to cover for you. We offer an orgy experience where at the moment the three of us offer to be fucked by up to nine guys. If you join us we could manage an entire football team. You'll need a separate mobile to be used for your escort business. We all have web pages with picture of us and the services we offer plus a calendar of when we are available and so on. You've seen mine, yours needs to be similar. Hans takes the pictures and builds the web page."

"That's very kind, Hans" said Rachel.

"I don't do it for free. If it takes me, say, seven hours to do the work, I expect you to spend seven hours in bed with me. - and not sleeping!"

"If I screwed you for seven hours, I would get very sore. Hans, the longest we've done it for in the past has been no longer than a couple of hours."

"No, you misunderstand me. A total of seven hours in several sessions over the next term. I doesn't have be in one long fuck."

"I can manage that, then. I'll look forward to it."

"If we take the photos next Saturday? OK? I've found that the most alluring pictures were taken when the others still had a sex-flush."

"So you want me to drop my knickers for you next Saturday!"

"Why don't you two go upstairs now and try your new bed out. The time you spend will count towards Hans's fee won't it, Hans?" suggested Jane.

"Indeed it will."

"The painters are due for a visit next weekend, so it may get messy." recalled Rachel. "It'll probably be better if we wait another week. I know that you enjoy muff-diving and doing that when blood is seeping out can't be much fun."

Two weeks later, I picked Rachel up from her old college room as she couldn't leave it until half term which was still three weeks away. As soon as I had put her web page online, she would have money coming in and would be able to move into the house.

On the Wednesday, the three girls had all been booked for an 'orgy experience' to celebrate one guy's divorce. Rachel went along with them after negotiating to increase the fee for providing an extra escort. "We got gang banged by twelve blokes, but they were quite dishy and I came with them all, sometimes several times. The soreness is wearing off now."

We went into the pub. "How come you've been coming in with a hot girl most Saturdays, Hans?" asked Martin the landlord.

"I pull them on Friday, and they're still with me on Saturday." I boastfully lied.

"You lucky sod."

"I plied her with drinks. and soon she was very relaxed. "Take me home and fuck me." she said a bit too loud. Martin's eyes opened because he'd heard.

"Enjoy yourselves." he commented as we left the pub. We stopped at the car to pick up the bag of clothing, she had brought with her and went on to my house.

"I want you inside me now, Hans."

As we walked down the hallway from the front door, Rachel removed articles of clothing and dropped them on the floor. The weather was hot and so was the girl. By the time we had entered the lounge she was shoeless, topless, knickerless and a more than a little drunk. She had pulled her panties down to her knees and they had dropped to her ankles, so she stepped out of them before they tripped her.

"Come on, Hans, I can't wait long enough to get up to your bedroom. You'll have to take me against this wall." She lifted her skirt and I could see her pussy glistening where light was being reflected by her wetness. She bent over and touched her toes, presenting me with my target. I opened my jeans, pulled down my boxers and stuffed my erect cock into her waiting cunt.

I must remember the effect that multiple Pimms has on a teenage girl's libido because that was what she had been drinking.

Rachel is only two inches shorter than me, so our genitals were perfectly aligned. Accompanied by a lot of heavy breathing, grunts and shouts, she came about a dozen times. She had Raised one hand to support herself against the wall while I pounded into her.

The orgy she been part of three days before had not slackened her gash at all, and she still enveloped me as well as I remembered from a year previously. I pulled out of her and she turned round so that she could snog me. Her hard nipples were pushing through my thin T-shirt into my chest.

Her boobs were nicely soft but very firm and warm.

"Are you ready to pose for the photos?"

"I need to change. I thought a naughty schoolgirl would work."

In the lounge, from the case she pulled out a white cotton bra and panties, a tartan skirt a white cotton blows e some long white socks and her make-up bag. While I was retrieving her clothing from the hall, This tall, recently satisfied student turned herself into a very sexy schoolgirl sucking a lollipop.

I took about twenty photos of her, then she changed again. Her white cotton underwear was replaced by a matching set with pretty small flowers all over with a purple silk low cut blouse and an Indian silk wrap-around skirt. I took a couple of dozen photos with her massive cleavage or her thigh peeking through the slit in her skirt.

"I thought we could have some pictures of me in a bikini." She stripped out of all her clothing while I took photos (I had taken shots of her stripping out of the school uniform, as well) and I took photos of her in the bikini, and ones of her just in the bottom twirling the top round her head and some completely naked twirling the bottom round her head.

"Anything else you want?"

"I think that's about it." I uploaded all the shots I had taken to my computer and we sorted out the best ones.

"I think it must be bedtime."

"It's still light, Rachel."

"I don't care. It's bedtime. You've been working since lunchtime and it's eight now. I have eight hours to enjoy you fucking me. Unless you're too tired. I'm not!"

That night she reduced the time she owed me by three hours.

To be continued...

12