Semper Fi Brothers and Wives Ch. 01

Story Info
Marine brothers and our wives begin a path of sharing.
4.1k words
4.15
39.9k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 09/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my name is Jim. I am approaching fifty, balding, and gaining weight. I am married with four kids and a standard sex life. Standard sex life meaning: missionary position once a week, unless there is something else to do on Saturday evening. Something else like going to a son's football game, band concert, a daughter's gymnastic meet, or ballet recital. But this has not always been the case:

I married my high school sweet heart, Dawn, just out of school. We were in junior high and virgins when we met. We began going steady and took care of that pesky virginity thing within a couple of weeks. We had a great sex life experimenting and learning together, and to my knowledge never so much as looked at anyone else. Part of that may have to do with growing up in a small town in Wyoming with not many other girls to choose from. I did not see any better looking or that appeared to be half as good in bed as Dawn. Whenever I was asked about wanting to experience sex with anyone else, it was with complete honesty that I answered "No."

Not wanting to spend any more time on the ranch, I joined the Marines. Actually, the Marine Reserves, leaving returning to the ranch a future option. This may have rushed our marriage a bit, but we had already been engaged for over four years. Our honeymoon consisted of a weekend in Denver ending on Monday as I jumped on a plane headed for boot camp. Leaving my lovely wife Dawn to deal with the small town rumors floating around about pregnancy.

Marine boot camp was not as bad as I expected. The physical aspect especially was easier than life on a ranch. I was already a good marksman, and grew up saying yes sir. I made friends easily, with Dan in particular becoming close within the first week or two. As he came from inner-city LA, we probably would not have bothered getting to know each other any place else. With the self-identity things of hair, clothing, and cars taken away, we found we had a great deal in common. Our conversation came easy while cleaning rifles and such. We were also paired up together often as we were both six foot even and right at 165 pounds.

Several of the guys in our platoon called us twins. They differentiated us as blonde twin, me, and brunette twin being Dan. This actually made us stop and ponder. Our heads were initially completely shaved and the difference in our hair color would only be evident when we were in the shower. We did not bother asking, we ALL nonchalantly checked out each other's package. This was not any kind of gay thing, rather a natural male insecurity. It did me well knowing that only Dan had a cock bigger than mine. Even that I was not sure, we were pretty closely matched. We would not even admit to looking much less doing a real side by side comparison.

Dan and I had plenty of time to get to know each other. We had the same MOS, meaning the same job. So we would spend over a year and a half together. From boot camp to infantry training, basic electronics school, radio fundamentals, and finally aviation radio repair school. As soon as I was out of boot camp, Dawn joined me at the tech. school where we rented a little trailer off base. Don met this bossy little NCO, Cindy, who was in our class and within a month was married. Amazingly they got along very well even if their marriage started as a partnership to get out of the dorm rooms.

They spent significant amounts of time at our place and we all became close friends. Cindy's need to feel she was in charge faded as I harassed her about it. The smallest little bitchiness or attempt at control brought quick comments from me which would leave her laughing. She as well teased Dan and I about us being twins, her and Dawn sharing them, and why does Dawn always get the masculine twin.

This came about as the four of us were out one evening. A couple of Marines we had known in boot camp wandered by our table. Being a bit inebriated, they called us the L.Cpl twins. The drunken jabbering continued about how they were not shocked to see a beautiful woman, but two. They had always assumed that we shared our women, like everything else. The other began asking about whether one could actually handle both our cocks. We began escorting them away from our wives at this point, but it was a bit late giving them additional ammo to harass us with.

Cindy, Dan, and I were lab partners going thru school and spent many evenings studying together. As lab partners, I remember a specific crypto class where switching partners, two of us would have a conversation over radios while the third would try to listen in. At times we would scramble the signal, other times just change channels hoping not to be found.

Initially Cindy and I were talking while Dan tried to monitor. With her husband trying to listen to our "private" conversation, we succumbed to temptation and began flirting. She of course started it, her need to be in control apparently included all things sexual. Rather than her flirting, I remember much clearer telling her how sexy she was leading to in-depth detail of just how hot her big ass was. She was sensitive about her ass being a bit larger than most, thus I was soon explaining myself in that it was very lovely and made my cock hard. Noticing that her assertiveness had me submitting to her attitude, I changed the tone of our conversation. "I would love to have you bent over my knee, seeing your sweet girlie ass sticking up. A good swat or two would remove your hard exterior; have you purring like the kitten that you are."

A five minute warning that we would be changing partners, led Cindy to admit the thought of changing partners with Dawn and I really does make her pussy wet. She also admitted that Dan and I together was a long standing fantasy. Cindy teased me about having Dan and I both kneeling before her under feminine control. She questioned; men want threesomes with submissive little twins all the time, why can't she fantasize about her husband and his twin?

My final question about whether I got to fuck her ass in this threesome was heard by both as Cindy and Dan were exchanging radio sets.

Dan had not been able to intercept much of our conversation but the final comment made it obvious that it was heavy laden with sex. Dan began our radio chat asking me personal questions about Dawn. As he had seen her plenty of times clothed, I began giving him a detailed description of what he had not seen: Dawn's breasts were between a C and D cup making her rather curvy. Getting into an area he would not have known, her nipples are very light pink in color with large puffy areolas. At least they were at this point as four children caused them to become darker, losing the puffies, with the actual nipple becoming longer and thicker. Answering his next question I joyfully became more personal "yes she is a natural blonde, her pubic area is even blonder than mine. Or rather was before I asked her to shave it, it was. Though he was very interested in all aspects of Dawn, he seemed to particularly love hearing about her clean shaven pussy and her chubby outer labia and her pretty pink lips"

The details continued to evolve from a general knowledge he held to specifics I supplied. Such as Dawn having an even larger ass than Cindy he knew, but I described how she enjoyed having it massaged. I even told him we had tried anal, but she really did not care for it. I enthusiastically described how Dawn loves to suck my cock. Not having much of a gag reflex, she has been able to deep throat my entire cock from the first time that she gave me a blow job. Details continued to include how Dawn tended to be more submissive preferring to be on the bottom.

With each of the descriptions I supplied of Dawn, he countered with stats for Cindy. Though not having known each other for long, much of his was not as detailed. Cindy was very fit, being a Marine, with small breasts and the fairly large ass I mentioned earlier. The interesting info he supplied filling in the details my imagination was not sure of included; Cindy's nipples are thick, long and dark. Her pussy matches the dark shades of her nipples and has a thick auburn bush slightly darker than her hair. She professes to prefer being on top in control. However, being tied down will leave her shuddering in orgasm screaming. This however appeared to be a rarity, in that it was very clear that Cindy was in charge in their relationship, especially in bed.

As it came time for me to attempt to monitor their conversation, a sense of disappointment came over me. Conversations with both of them had gotten me turned on. The disappointment lasted until I discovered that one of them had made an error in loading the crypto key. In war time, this could have cost a pilot his life. In the lab, I was happy to find that I could clearly hear every word they said. Even happier that the sex talk continued.

When I found the channel they were broadcasting on, Dan was describing my cock to Cindy. I was surprised to find his appraisal was that mine was slightly larger, thicker and longer, than his. I had actually given an almost identical observation of Dan's cock to Dawn one night while she feigned disinterest. This was certainly a boost to my confidence, but I found the rest of their conversation even more interesting. At least as much as I listened to, even though they were broadcasting in the clear, I had to routinely act like I was trying to break their cypher.

As I flipped back to their conversation: Cindy conceded that if she was to ever fulfill Dan's fantasy of watching her with another girl, it would be with Dawn. "She is definitely sexy" Cindy continued. "I would not mind playing with her big titties for a while." As the instructor was strolling by announcing time was up. Damn him I cursed as I missed a portion of their conversation acting like I was still searching for their radio frequency.

This particular lab seemed to turn all three of us on. Our flirting, to include Dawn who was not aware of the details, increased significantly. Though it did not appear to be leading to anything, we all enjoyed the offhand jokes and comments.

A short time later, Dawn and I went to the drive-in theater on a Saturday night. I can't even remember the double feature that we chose to watch. I do remember that the decision was based on Prince's Purple Rain being shown twice at the other side of the dual-plex. We should have just sucked it up and seen Prince as that was where our thoughts and conversation was. Though neither of us were fans of his in the least, we knew Dan and Cindy had gone every night that week that it was showing. Dan was a huge Prince fan and Cindy would squeal in mock orgasm at the mention of his name. Apparently they made love for the first time listening to his cassette tape (that was what we listened to before cd's in case you do not happen to be as old as I). Cindy was not shy about describing how his music would make her pussy wet and her knees go weak.

With that in mind, we kept our eye out for their car as we walked to the snack bar during our films intermission. Seeing them sitting together on the roof of his car on the opposite side, we took a long detour over to them as the last song of the film, Purple Rain, was playing. Dan hopped off of his car and walked with me, leaving Dawn with Cindy. Dan was very excited, his conversation was in discriminately mixed between how hot the movie was and how he would be fucking Cindy. Though the details were vague, it appears that their week long marathon was leading up to the final showing, which was tonight. They would be making love during a particular scene. He had to keep readjusting his hard cock. Wearing only running shorts, he alternated between a huge bulge and the head of his cock sticking out of the waistband.

Returning with our over-priced cokes, we found Dawn sitting on their car with Cindy. They were under the blanket chatting away. As they had been becoming close friends, this was not odd. What did make me smirk was that I thought that I had noticed Cindy was topless when Dan had climbed from the blanket. It even appeared that Dan was sliding his shorts on under the covers to go for the walk with me. I loved the thought that Cindy may have been sitting there with a topless or possibly even nude Cindy.

Cindy asked us to stay for the second showing. This brought a surprised look to Dan's face and a smile to Dawn's. As I declined, Dawn only slowly agreed no, as our cars was at the opposite theater with keys still in the ignition, it was not actually an option. Before we departed, I positioned myself to where I would likely be able to see if Cindy was indeed topless. Better than I had hoped, I watched Dawn start to crawl out from the covers only to turn and give a completely naked Cindy a long hug.

If our talk drifted at times to Cindy and Dan during the first feature, it completely dominated the second. I don't think we even pretended to watch the film. Dawn described to me in detail how Cindy invited her to join her under the blanket. As Dawn was climbing up on the car, a very nude Cindy opened the blanket with a smile. Dawn told me how Dan had brought a vibrator to get Cindy excited. Cindy had already had two orgasms during the first showing. Cindy had pulled Dawn's fingers down to her pussy; "feel how wet I am."

Dawn's initial surprise continued as her hand was held against Cindy's pussy much longer than would be required just to verify her pussy was indeed wet. Even though Dawn and I were alone in the car, she leaned over and whispered in my ear "Would it make you mad if I told you that I put my finger in her pussy?"

My answer was stated by giving her a passionate kiss. Our discussion continued interlaced with petting and fondling. Dawn told me how Cindy had felt her breast and was starting to take Dawn's shirt off when we returned. "Do you think I would have actually let her? What if she removed my shorts? Can you imagine the feeling of sitting in a drive-in surrounded by like 100 people, being completely naked with Cindy in her blanket?" Once again I answered through my actions. I removed her shirt. She responded "In our car and with you, it does not count." Though she did not bother putting her shirt back on.

Cindy and Dan continued to be a part of our bedtime conversations for the next couple of weeks. They were a very new experience for us. As I mentioned, neither of us had ever had much sexual interest in any one except each other. With Cindy and Dan we were getting to experience a new thrill, only safely with each other. We had no guilty feelings of cheating or jealousy towards the other.

Before Dawn and my conversations had grown tired, our class had been shifted to an 11 pm until 7 am schedule. As Dan's car was running a bit rough, he followed me to my little trailer so we could do a little troubleshooting of the electrical system. Even though Dawn would still be in bed, Cindy went in to see her while we looked over the car. Meter in hand, we found a loose connection and repaired it in no time.

Dan and I stayed outside chatting and enjoying the cool desert morning for a few minutes. This coming weekend, Dan's uncle had asked him to check on his vacation house a couple hours south of us in Palm Springs. Dan had been planning this as a romantic surprise for Cindy. A surprise to me, Dan asked if we would join them. He explained that more and more talk was about Dawn and I including their sexual role playing.

While I was wondering how to bring up our new weekend plans to Dawn, Dan and I entered our little trailer. My second question as to whether Dawn would be accepting of a little play and at a minimum of harder flirting was answered shortly. Thru the door way, I could see Dawn was still in bed. The exciting part was that Cindy had joined her.

Leading Dan into the bedroom, it was more than slightly erotic to see Cindy's combat boots beside my bed, with her olive drab t-shirt slung onto the floor with them. Knowing that Cindy never wore a bra, my cock was instantly hard having a topless woman in bed with my wife who always slept naked.

This was soon confirmed as Cindy stated that she had to pee before heading home. As she climbed out of bed indeed topless, she also tossed the blanket. As I checked out Dan's wife's sexy little breasts and protruding nipples, Dan was clearly enamored with Dawn's large soft milky white breast that his wife had conveniently uncovered for him.

While Cindy closed the bathroom door, Dan looking for something to break the silence, told Dawn about Cindy's surprise weekend. With a great deal of awkwardness, Dan suggested that she bring a swimsuit, skinny dipping is only allowed by neighborhood rules after dark. He quickly added, "If you have a bikini, topless is fine. ... then, a, you know, the bottoms can be, a, removed after dark."

Dawn, with a tease replied, "Topless? But Jim is the only man who has seen my breasts." This stated while her beautiful breast being in full view had caused all his stammering. "Oops!" With an act of innocence she pulled the blanket up; "I guess now that you have seen one breast, I could go topless. But, isn't skinny dipping nude? You would see my completely bald, shaven pussy! I could never grow hair back by this weekend. Without hair, even my pink pussy lips are exposed."

My mind began to race. Dawn had quit shaving her pussy almost a month ago after feeling Cindy's pussy and her full bush covering it. Why had she mentioned it? Was she going to shave now? Or was she really planning on keeping her bikini bottoms on. But she did not even have a bikini.

Cindy's return from the restroom brought an end to Dawn's teasing Dan and my pondering. We had an awkward moment of silence trying to keep it a surprise for Cindy. Sitting on the edge of the bed putting on her boots, Cindy broke the tension and silence: "We have to run now, must go home and fuck!" Stroking Dan's cock, which was clearly visible bulging against his camo trousers, she added: "Before Dan pops a button on his uniform."

Uncovering Dawn's breast, Cindy gave it a kiss goodbye. Then standing, she flung the blanket off of Dawn. Dawn rolled with the blanket, never allowing Dan to see her pussy, but continuing to lay there with her beautiful ass uncovered. Cindy pulled her t-shirt on as I pulled mine off. While Cindy was heading out to their car, and I removed my camo pants, Dan hesitated. His gaze of my wife's lovely backside was only broken by the promise of fucking his own wife.

I was completely naked and climbing in bed before I heard our door close. Dawn now rolled back over, began to talk excitedly. I placed my hand over her mouth, we could talk later. Kissing her hard on the lips, I pressed my swollen hard cock against her pussy. I could feel the heat and wetness against the head. That and her heavy breathing told me that she was in no mood for foreplay either. In one motion, I pushed my cock deep into her wet cunt.

She gave out a little scream but pushed her pelvis up to meet me, taking the rest of me deep, deep inside. As smoothly and quickly as she rolled over to hide her pussy, my little gymnast again rolled. With her stout legs wrapped around me, she took me with her. Now on top, her pelvis began slamming down hard against me.

Normally it took a while for her tight pussy to accommodate my cock. Normally she only climbed on top of me when I asked. Today she was fucking me hard. Harder than I had ever dared to fuck her tight little pussy. As her arms pushed herself up with her chest raising up off of me, her fingernails began digging into my chest with each thrust of her hips. My hands grasped her curvy hips, pulling her down even harder onto my cock.

I looked up at my wife's big beautiful breasts swinging in time with her fucking. I watched her eyes roll back as her mouth opened causing the moans to turn into screams of ecstasy. I closed my eyes willing myself to not cum. I bit my tongue, trying to distract myself from the urge to fill her wonderful cunt with cum.

12