Semper Fi!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The admiral's face went red and he looked as if he were going to explode. Kris's jaw just about dropped to the floor - and then the courtroom erupted in wild applause. I sat back in my chair, quite pleased with myself. The admiral's case was really and truly fucked now.

"Order!" snapped the Air Force colonel serving as judge. "Order, right now, or I will clear this courtroom."

The courtroom quieted quickly. "Gunnery Sergeant, you will refrain from any further outbursts," the colonel told me. But he didn't tell the court recorder to strike what I had said from the record.

"Still your witness," the colonel said to the admiral, who looked like he was going to boil over.

"No... further... questions... your honor..." the admiral forced out. He stiffly returned to his seat.

After the prosecution wrapped up their now shredded case, General Durban got up to make her final remarks in Kris's defense.

"Your Honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury," General Durban began, "I've known Sergeant Warbington for over four years now. In all the time I've known her, I have found her to be the best non-commissioned officer I've ever had the privilege of commanding. She has never displayed any characteristics of conduct unbecoming an NCO in the United States Air Force, and has been an exemplary platoon leader.

"Furthermore, as you are all probably aware, I am a California bar-registered lawyer, having graduated from the UCLA School of Law in 1981. I have studied the Uniform Code of Military Justice rigorously, along with a team of unbiased experts from the United States Navy, Army, and Marine Corps.

"In our examination of the UCMJ, we have found that Sergeant Warbington is in violation of no regulations. She did not utilize a regulation military uniform for any of these photographs, and this photo shoot was done after she had been dismissed from active duty. All the regulations that were quoted by the general staff were taken out of context and hold no bearing in this situation. I have documented this fully, and copies of my notes are available for the jury.

"Finally, it is my intention at the conclusion of this court-martial to ask the Senate to form a sub-committee to study sexual discrimination in the United States Armed Forces. Despite the best efforts of some, there are many who have gone out of their way to block any efforts for equality in the military. If a man in the US military can participate in an orgy on a public beach that clearly violates military regulations and get away with it," she said with a withering glare at Admiral Red-Face, "and five women get cashiered out of the Air Force for posing for one of the oldest and most respected magazine publications in the country, then there is something wrong with the military.

"Thank you for your time. I would implore you to follow the letter and the spirit of the UCMJ, for if you do, you will find that Sergeant Warbington should be acquitted on all counts."

The jury deliberated for nearly five hours. When they finally returned, Kris looked like she was about to break down. General Durban had given her countless hugs since the conclusion of her statement, and I had been on the phone to every media outlet I could think of, making sure they all knew about what was going on.

As the jury settled into their seats, the foreman, a two-star Army general, rose. The judge asked the prosecution and the defense to rise, and then, "Have you reached a verdict?" he asked.

"We have, your honor," replied the general. "The jury finds the accused, Technical Sergeant Kristina Warbington..."

"Not guilty on all counts."

Kris collapsed into her chair, tears streaming down her face, but a smile almost too big for her head spreading across her face. "Woo-HOO!" I shouted, leaping out of my seat. Orgy Admiral turned and glared at me, and I just gave him the most smart-ass smirk I could muster. General Durban simply sat in her seat, a serene smile on her face. The general staff who had testified against Kris began to file out, disgusted looks on their faces.

The media demanded Kris and General Durban's time as they left the courtroom. After almost an hour, they finally left, leaving the two women alone. "Thank you, General," said Kris. "I can never repay you for this."

"Oh, it's not me you owe," Mae Durban said. "I think it's your friend, Gunny Le'Garte. His testimony single-handedly blew the legitimacy of the prosecution's case out of the water."

I just grinned. What can I say? It's not every day that you get to take down an admiral's reputation.

General Durban smiled, and turned to walk out the door. "Come on, Kris, I'll give you a ride up to Pasadena," I said.

As we climbed into the Explorer, Kris said, "Aaron... thank you."

And then she pulled me to her and kissed me.

It's a good thing my windows are really darkly tinted, because the MPs surely would've arrested us had they walked by and seen us in the back seat of the Explorer. We made love for almost two hours before we finally stopped and started the drive up the 15 back to Pasadena.

After I dropped Kris off, I jumped on the 134 and headed over toward Canoga Park, to my apartment. I was starting a new job with Kaiser Permanente on Monday, so I figured I'd spend the weekend doing as little as possible. But, when I walked in the door, my brother was sitting on my couch, watching the news. "Hey, little brother," he called as I came in the door. "I'm down here looking for a new church, so I figured you wouldn't mind if I stayed with you. Kelli came down with me, but she's over in Glendale, visiting her family."

"That's cool," I replied. "But what do you mean a new church?"
"Well, I'm sick of the politics of the Air Force," he replied. "Let's face it, if it hadn't been for your little outburst this afternoon, Kris would've been crucified. I'd much rather deal with the politics of a congregation."

"Wait, how did you know about that?" I asked.

"It's already been on the news," he replied.

And just then, NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams started up.

"Air Force Tech Sergeant Kristina Warbington was acquitted of bad conduct charges in a military court-martial today," said Williams. "Following her appearance in the November 2009 issue of Hustler magazine, several members of the general staff of the United States Armed Forces called for a court-martial against her. However, a devastating verbal attack on the prosecuting attorney, Admiral Tyson O'Reilly, by her 'co-star', retired Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant Aaron Le'Garte, coupled with a masterful defense presented by Air Force Brigadier General Mae Durban outdid the entire lineup of prosecution statements, and the jury found Sergeant Warbington not guilty on all counts.

"In response to this decision, the President has announced the formation of a Senate committee to investigate sexual discrimination in the military. This committee will be headed by California Senator Barbara Boxer, a leading voice for women's rights within the US Senate."

I switched the television off and looked over at Jason. "Damn skippy," I said. "Damn skippy."

Jason had a thoughtful look on his face. "You know," he said, "as a pastor, I can't necessarily agree with the fact that Kris had sex for the entire world to see, but nonetheless, I'm glad she was acquitted – she didn't deserve that. Of course, I've seen her up close and personal."

Startled, I looked over at him. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Oh yeah," he replied with a laugh. "When Kris turned 18, Kelli and I were on the only 'break' we ever took from our relationship. Convenient, too, because Kris's birthday present to herself was losing her virginity to me. And I must say - she was pretty damn good."

"Still is," I replied. "Or at least, she seemed to be on the wing of that B-58... and then again this afternoon, in the backseat of my Explorer..."

Jason looked up. "You bastard!" he laughed, throwing a couch cushion at me.

In April of 2011, Kris and I got married. My brother officiated, getting a HUGE wink from Kris as she stood in front of him at the altar. She and I have been very happily married for almost five years now. Just like any other couple, our sex life sometimes has low points, but hey, when it does get low, we at least have that old copy of Hustler that we can pull out...