Semper Fidelis

Story Info
She lost her husband and gained his twin.
1.8k words
4.1
16.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband died last year. She was still distraught. Life as she understood it, didn't seem to matter much now that he was gone. The war in Iraq took its toll on everybody. Everyone tried to help her. Friends and family. But only one tried the hardest of them all. Her husbands brother. His twin.

He was much different though. It was easy for her to deal with him because of the way he acted . She only accepted his help because he insisted upon it. She didn't mind having him around though. Although they were identical, her husband was strong and pure. The brother was strong but in a different way. He also had a scar on his face that gave him a menacing look. He wasn't her husband.

***

He was sleeping on the couch when he heard the rustling about the house. After his brothers death, he moved in to help her out. He cared about her. He didn't like seeing her hurt. The whole year, she was saddened. Coming to stay with her in the beginning didn't help. It was the first time they met. At his brothers funeral. He wasn't a Marine like his brother. No desire to follow family tradition.

He could hear crying coming from the kitchen. Her cries. He got up and went into the area and saw her. She looked beautiful. No makeup on, or even trying to look beautiful. But he would never tell her that. He felt obligated to help her. His brother would help him in anyway he could. The favor needed to be repaid. Especially after the letter his brother sent him.

***

She couldn't stop crying. Tears were natural for her, but only after she remembered something about her husband. So why was she crying now? Eyes seemed to burning hole into her. She turned around and saw him. Her husband! He came back for her. They can be together again! She smiled and wiped the tears from her eyes. Revealing not her husbands face, but his brothers.

When she saw his face and not her husbands, she couldn't stop smiling. Was this good? Did this mean she was getting better? She gasped at herself and ran past him, pushing him out of the way and onto the floor. Heading to the bedroom, she slammed the door and locked it. Breathing heavily, she went over to the bed and sat down. Their bed once upon a time. She glanced over to the dresser and saw their wedding photo. Her husband was so beautiful and looked even more handsome in his uniform. Laying down and closing her eyes, she rested. Only in her dreams could they be together.

***

He picked himself up from the floor and brushed himself off. She smiled at him. He knew she wouldn't ever think of him like that, but he couldn't stop himself. The way her lips curled to their fullest and brightest. Her hazel eyes shining bright with each blink. They way she moved her golden curly locks out of her beautiful eyes. But he wouldn't dare tell her this.

He promised himself he would help her. No matter what the cost may be. He went through the kitchen and decided to make dinner. A great cook he wasn't, but his meals always seemed to make people happy. When he was finished preparing everything, he sat down on the couch and drifted in and out of sleep. He noticed the empty fireplace and got wood. He looked out to the backyard and noticed an unfinished project. Sleep was something he didn't need.

***

It had to be a dream. But at least it was a good one. She was with her husband. They were holding each other close. Heart to heart, nose to nose, lips to lips. They parted at the same time and kissed each other as if they never kissed before. Their tongues massaging each other. Having the taste of her husband again overwhelmed her. In her dream, clothes her falling to the floor. But in reality, she was laying down on her bed, with her hand reaching down towards her pelvis. Her other hand cupping her breasts. She bit her lips hard, holding something back. But it was too much. She called out a name. But it wasn't her husbands.

She shot up and put her hand to her mouth, trying to prevent what was already said. But it was too late. His name was said. Noise was being made outside and she got up and looked out the window. There he was. The man she wanted? Giving up fighting with herself, she let go. Her hand once again found its way toward her pelvic region. Already aroused from her dream, she began the pleasure. She didn't close her eyes this time. She kept them open and on him as she watched from the window her husbands brother. His shirt was off as he began working with tools and other devices. He was gorgeous. Soft sighs escaped her lips. Yes, this was the man she wanted. But it wasn't her husband.

***

The sun was setting and the light grew dim. Sweat rolled down his face as he took a drink of water. His chest glistening with sweat. As he began to put the bottle to his lips, he saw something in the window on the second floor. A figure. But it disappeared as soon as he looked. Who was that, he thought. Was there someone else in the house? He put his shirt back on and went inside the house. He needed a shower.

He headed straight for the bathroom. Not stopping. Closing the door, but not locking it, he proceeded to undress. When he was down to his underwear, he turned the water on to get it just right. Looking at himself in the mirror, he noticed all of the scars and marks on his body. More differences between him and his brother. The steam in the room told him that his shower was ready. He got in and leaned against the wall, letting the hot water cool him down. A noise. Turning his head, he saw that the door was partially open. Was someone spying on him? Continuing his shower, his eyes never left the door.

***

He knew she was there. There was no other explanation. She cursed herself and sat down against the wall. How could this have happened, she thought. Why was she attracted to him? He wasn't anything like her husband. This man was rude, terrible and cared only about himself. That was what she told herself. What she forced herself to believe. Her husband was caring, kind, charming, beautiful and seductive. This man was seductive and he wasn't even trying. What was she thinking as she put her head in her hands. She leaned in the crack in the door and saw that he was getting out. She shot up quickly in order to move away. Until she noticed him.

Her eyes couldn't look away. His body was like a statue. Perfectly molded but with slight imperfections. He had a small patch of hair around his navel, otherwise it was bare. Water trickling down his chest to his abs. In the light, it looked as if he was glowing. Her pulse racing, her heart beat pounding in her chest. Her eyes explored his entire body. Every inch of it. He was nothing like her husband. Her husband was strong, but not like this. She noticed him glance at the door and then she saw his beautiful full lips curl into a smile. He liked being watched.

***

After his shower, he finished making dinner. It was always just the two of them. But tonight, he decided to do something special. He lit the fireplace and some candles and dimmed the house lights. He himself couldn't believe what he was doing. Trying to rationalize it, he told himself that she started it. In truth, she did. Watching him work outside. Peeking into the bathroom while he was taking a shower. All of it was exciting for him. This was different for him. No other woman made him feel this way before.

Setting the table and making sure everything was perfect, he put on some music. As soon as he reached the sound system, he could hear foot steps coming down the stairs. Looking over, he saw her in a beautiful burgundy satin dress. She was wearing black stockings and burgundy heels. The last time she wore makeup was at his brothers funeral. He gasped, she blushed. Gently taking her arm, he took her to the table and pulled out her seat for her. A gentlemanly thing to do. She was smiling. They toasted and ate. Dinner was good and it did make her feel better, but it was silent. She said it was wonderful and she took her glass and the bottle of wine and moved over to the couch in front of the fireplace. Proceeding to clean up, she called out to him. Join me.

***

Her eyes never left him. She watched every he made, every step he took. Graceful and beautiful. Who was he? He sat beside her and they toasted again. They spoke this time. Telling stories of the Marine they both lost. He told stories of old. She told stories of new. Laughs were shared. Followed by some tears. She couldn't help herself. She loved both of them and hated herself for it.

Then a hand touched her cheek. His. He wiped away the tears and proceeded to stand. He was leaving. Quickly reaching out and taking his hand tight, she bound him to where he was. Sitting back down, she noticed that he was puzzled. Taking one of her dress straps, she took it off, letting it fall down off her shoulder. He was looking at her neck now. She did the same with the other strap and he was looking at her lips now. Draping her arms around his neck, she drew herself closer to him and kissed his cheek. He reeled back and was perplexed. Am I not desirable, she asked him. No he replied, it's not that. And he put his hands on the dress straps and put them back on her shoulders. Now she was shocked. He took her chin in his hand and kissed her with a passion she had not known for a long time.

***

Together they sat. Holding, kissing, being together. They both knew what was going to happen. And they both knew it would happen soon. Both of their hearts pounding. She moaned softly as he kissed her neck line. Yes, she wanted him. He wanted her. But was it too soon? Neither had an answer. Finally she stopped. She knew she shouldn't break the passion and pleasure of what was happening. But she needed to know. She asked him. Will you always love me? To which he replied with a smile. Semper Fi.

End.