Senatorial Secrets Ch. 08

Story Info
Light BDSM for Savannah & Mitch in this chapter.
2.4k words
4.47
29.6k
1

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Savannah licked her lips and breathed in the scent of her arousal. Her climax had been more than rewarding but still it wasn't enough for Mitch, she knew this. He wanted more. He always wanted more from her. Somehow, he was got what he wanted. Her hands twisted in the fur-lined cuffs. Her ankles too, tried to free themselves from their restraints, but nothing gave. They never did. Her eyes held those of her lover as she watched him crawl from between her legs.

"What now My Lord," she asked with a soft giggle.

Mitch smirked and winked back at her. "My Lord?" he asked then added, "I like the sounds of that."

Savannah's laughter filled the spacious room and she wondered where she'd be right now if not in the confines of Mitch's bed. "Probably at some stupid charity event," she mumbled.

"What was that?" Mitch asked as he returned to her side and lifted her right breast.

"Mmm. . . I was just talking to myself. I was thinking of where I would be right now if I hadn't met you."

"Well certainly not shackled to a bed. . .I hope," he said. His fingers moved up to her nipple and he began to roll it between his finger and thumb.

"No. I would be shackled to a chair and staring at numbers that people believe I can stretch to gigantic proportions."

She arched her back as Mitch's mouth replaced his fingers and his teeth pulled on the soft nub. His tongue flickered across the tightened bead while his other hand moved down between her come-soaked pussy. "Mitch," she whispered and watched with frustration as his mouth left her tit.

"My Lord. . . remember?" He winked and returned to devouring her nipple.

"Mmm. . .okay," she said with a soft shrug. "My Lord, harder, please."

Mitch complied and bit down on the rosy peak, before reaching over to the table and reaching into the night stand drawer. Savannah watched him, her attention divided between curiosity and intense pleasure. "What are you doing?" she asked, her fingers curling in delight as her lover moved to her other breast and worked his tongue over it.

He lifted his head and smiled. "I thought we'd play a bit today."

"I figured this was our playing," she answered, moving her wrists and ankles.

"No, we've done this before, but these. . ." he held up what he'd pulled from the drawer and then moved to stand next to the bed, "are new."

Her gaze moved to the small clamps and the small box they were attached too. "Nipple clamps?" she asked and then nodded to the box, "What is that?"

"The control box," he answered with a wicked gleam to his eyes.

Savannah's eyes grew wide and then she chuckled. "You're kidding right?"

"Nope," Mitch said, licking his lips.

"Will it hurt?" she asked.

He shrugged his shoulders. "It does for some. . .others find it exciting. I won't do it if it hurts you though. I just want to see if you'll like it. Willing to try?"

She knew this was something he wouldn't introduce if he thought her not ready. Her teeth captured her lower lip and she nodded her head. "I'll try,"she whispered. Her body grew stiff as he approached her and then she was rewarded with a soft hand on her hip.

"Savannah. . .I'd never hurt you," he told her.

"I know. . .I'm just scared. I've never. . .well. . . you and I, everything is so different," she answered.

"Good," he said and pressed a kiss on her lips before kissing her right nipple and then placing a clamp on the pink-hued point. He adjusted the strength and then kissed the left before applying the twin clamp. "Beautiful," he told her before sliding his tongue down her stomach.

Savannah whimpered as her hips lifted on their own accord. She felt his tongue moving back to the place where he had moments ago savored with vigor. Her nipples grew tighter and she enjoyed the bite of the metal that pulled at her skin. A rush of pleasure ran through her and was suddenly gone.

"What was that?" she whispered. A blush radiated from her when she heard Mitch chuckle that he had turned the clamps on.

"You like?" he asked and dragged his tongue across her slick mound.

"That was. . ."

"Yeah. It's set to pulsate, so be ready," he winked and then placed his fingers on her passion-filled lips. He opened them, exposing her pussy hole and warm skin to the heated breath that escaped his lungs.

Savannah's head dropped back to the pillow and she felt his tongue flick across her clit. Her fingers curled into tiny fists and her legs tried to bend and wrap themselves around Mitch's lower half. She remained secured to the bed posts and was left a prisoner to her lover's touch.

The rush of energy pulsed through her and she squealed in delight and surprised pleasure. Her hips rose again, and Mitch's hands slid under her ass. His mouth moved slowly up and down, slurping the fresh liquid that spilled from her sex. She was transported again, but this time the electric shock helped to carry her higher. She heard a soft click and then the pulsating device quickened. She jerked and felt Mitch's face become more buried in her slickness.

"Mitch. . .Oh fuck, more baby."

His soft chuckle fell into her channel, but she was rewarded with what she'd begged for as another shot of electricity ran through the wires to surround her nipple and flow down her areolas. Her breast tingled and her body throbbed as his fingers replaced his tongue. Mitch pulled and twisted her clit, while he hardened his muscle and began to thrust his wet appendage in and out of her cunt.

Savannah pulled on her restraints; curses fell from her lips and she felt her fingernails bite into her palms. "Mitch!" she screamed as sparks flashed behind her lids. "Fuck! Oh fuck yes!" Her body thrashed to the right and left, but her ass was forced to remain still as one of his strong hands held her up for his devouring.

She felt his mouth move lower, his tongue invading her tight passage as his fingers moved from her clit to her pussy. He entered her swiftly driving three fingers into her opening. She came immediately; his invasion and the feel of his nails scrapping her fleshy sides were all she needed to cover his features with her cream.

When he released her ass, he smiled up at her. Savannah watched his hand come up to wipe the come off his chin and then she watched him reach down to wrap his slick fingers around his cock. He moved up her body, wedging his dick between her folds. "Savannah," he whispered against her lips.

"Mmm?" she asked, not really wanting to talk, simply wanting to kiss and taste her arousal on his tongue. She swept the tip across his lips and smiled. "That was. . ." she stopped and then giggled as the shot from the clamps seared her again, "nice."

"I want to fuck you," he told her, sliding his cock deep.

Her muscles embraced him and she watched as he grabbed the headboard of the bed. The added leverage allowed him to thrust harder and deeper into her and she welcomed it. Savannah was surprised that she liked being held down by him, feeling him rise over her and claim her had been a welcomed relief to the life that she was living. It was the feeling of him taking charge and taking care of her that had finally won her over to more than just his sexual appeal. As he moved in and out her, she whispered words of encouragement and love.

Mitch heard her and answered her back with the same words. He coaxed her to come all over his cock as he buried his seed deep within her womb. In the beginning he had thought he'd use Savannah to get further ahead in his own life, and perhaps have her pregnant with his child, but as their relationship grew he knew she was going to be the downfall that would make him do things he'd never thought possible.

He felt her shudder again and smiled against her neck. "I love you," he whispered and then pulled the soft lobe of her ear.

"I love you," she answered back.

She felt him pull free of her sex and then felt the knowing release of her restraints. Her arms wrapped around his waist and she pulled him back to her. He kissed her lips, ran his tongue across her jaw and then kissed her eyes. "Wait here," he told her and then left her alone.

Savannah sighed and hugged herself. She ran her palm down her sweaty torso and cupped her breasts, then released the clamps. She stared at the box, and grinned wickedly. Her fingers slid over the device and she set it on the lowest charge, before clamping one end to her clit. She lay back on the bed and waited for the surprising shot of electricity.

When Mitch returned he was greeted with the side of his love coming again. He gazed in wonder and Savannah heard his growl of lust. She turned her head and blushed, before she released the clamp from her pussy and rolled to her side. "That was charming," she said and then pushed the device away.

Mitch could only nod his head in agreement. His cock already showed signs of wanting to return to the depths of her warm home. "You mentioned the girls when you first came in," he said, trying to regain his composure.

"Yes," Savannah answered, sitting up and looking at the boxes he held in his hand.

"Well, I've been wanting to meet them for some time. You know that. I'm glad you told them about us."

"I didn't have much choice. It seems my demeanor has changed since meeting you."

Mitch sat down on the bed, trying hard to look casual, but it failed miserably when his eyes continued to be drawn to the woman in his bed. He took a deep breath and handed her two of the three boxes. "I bought these for them a while back, hoping I could give them to them in person."

Savannah opened the first velvet-lined case and let out squeal of pleasure. "Mitch, it's beautiful," she whispered. Her long manicured nails brushed against the emerald and diamond tennis bracelet. "The other. . .is it the same?" she asked.

"Similar, but it is amethyst and diamond. Do you think they'd want the same?" he asked, ready to pull the jewels away.

"Oh heaven's no. They'll just borrow each others as time goes by. They'll love them, but you know. . .they already like you."

"I know and I'm not trying to buy my way into their hearts. I just want to give them something. Their mother makes me whole."

It was with those words that he opened the final box and the sparkling set of diamonds glistened in the light that filtered into the room. Savannah's hand came up to her mouth. She looked into his eyes and then reached out to touch the expensive bauble.

"I'd marry you in a heartbeat Savannah, you know this. But I know his career is a part of your life. Since I can't marry you, then can you at least where this on your other hand."

Savannah nodded her head and presented her hand to her lover. Tears fell from the soft lids and she felt his thumb brush across them. "Mitch. . .I want. . ."

"Shhh. . .don't sweetie. We'll have our time. I can feel it." He moved the twins' gifts from the bed as well as the clamps and the box. "Come my little slut. There are so many areas I need to cover," he said and rolled her to her stomach.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hours later, Mitch watched her pull on her jacket and button the crystal beads that kept it closed tight around her full breasts. "Dinner with you and the girls next week?" he asked, as he made his way toward her.

"Yes," she answered. Her hand rested in his and she squeezed them. "I wish things were different."

"In time Savannah. . .It all takes time." He kissed her deeply and then watched her leave the small cottage he'd rented for their time together. When she was safely enclosed with a driver that her bodyguard had recommended he picked up his cell phone and dialed a number.

"I've changed my mind. Savannah and the girls will be with me next week."

"Yes, Sir," the voice on the other end of the line answered. The knowing click was all Mitch heard when he hung up.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Savannah closed her eyes and toyed with the rock Mitch had given her. "It's time," she whispered to herself as she thought of how Brad would feel when she told him she was leaving him. Would he be devastated? Would he beg her not to leave him? Would he threaten her? She shivered as she recalled the "missing boys" and "missing young men" that seemed to follow wherever her husband stayed. Why hadn't anyone made the connection yet? Was he God? She asked herself these questions over and over again as the car sped toward her Cincinnati home.

When she reached her home, it was with a disappointed sigh. A note was given to her and she read that Gina and Gail had both decided to head to Washington for a few days. They explained that their father had called and demanded they all make an appearance, but they covered for Savannah, and appeased him with a promise to visit him for a few days.

She walked into her home and picked up the phone, checked in with the girls and told them they would have to be home a week from today, because they were all having dinner with Mitch. The sounds of gentle moans filled the air and Savannah felt her skin grow pink. She set the phone down and shook her head. It was her fault her daughters sought pleasure with each other, she told herself as she made her way quietly through her now empty home.