Send and Receive

Story Info
Kristin learns a lesson after emailing the wrong guy.
1.2k words
4.03
88.3k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin was drafting a research memo when the new mail notification flashed on his screen. Justin muttered a profanity when he saw who it was from: Kristin, the new HR director. Kristin already had a reputation as a ball buster in the firm. An email from Kristin was bad news - for a moment, Justin wondered if he was about to lose his job.

The subject line of the email didn't ease his anxiety: "Northwest Conference Room - Now." He wasn't prepared for what he saw when the email finally loaded. A picture filled the screen, showing a hand draped between two silky smooth thighs. Kristin's thighs, specifically. He'd fantasized about having those thighs wrapped around his body too many times to not know who they belonged to. A short message appeared under the picture - "I'm ovulating tomorrow, John, so bring a rubber. Key's on the door frame."

Justin sat motionless, his mind trying to grasp what was happening. John was a senior partner in the environmental litigation department, and clearly the intended recipient of the email. Justin has heard rumors about John flirting staff members, but no one ever suggested he was fucking the director of HR. This was Justin's ticket to easy street. John would be ruined if this affair became public. Justin quickly took a picture of the email with his phone, then printed three copies of it. After hiding two copies in his office, he started towards the conference room with the remaining one in his hand. Blackmailing John could wait, Kristin wouldn't be spread eagle in a conference room forever.

Justin's hands trembled with nervous anticipation as he retrieved the key from the door frame and slipped through the door. His cock stiffened when he saw her laying prone on the table.

As he closed the door, he heard Kristin moan "Fuck me," her legs splaying open invitingly. Her eyes were closed, and she was clearly enjoying herself.

"Ok," Justin said, throwing the email towards her, "you're fucked." She sat up immediately, and Justin could see the terror in her eyes.

"No need to get up," he quipped, as he fumbled with his belt. "You planned on getting fucked today, and you're going to get fucked. My dick will be doing the fucking instead of John's, of course."

When Kristin tried to scoot off the table to get away, Justin grabbed her by the neck and pushed her onto her back. He squeezed her throat shut while explaining the severity of her situation. Her face reddened and she futilely pried at his fingers as he casually discussed how he'd ruin her and John if she didn't open her legs for him. She practically turned purple before she finally relaxed her body and let her thighs spread open. Justin relaxed his grip on her throat. He stepped out of his pants and methodically folded them while she gasped in air and .

Once the color returned to her face, Justin guided her head to his cock. She obediently attended to his erection, gently lapping at his glans and kissing his shaft. While she continued licking and kissing his length, Justin guided her hand to his balls. He groaned in delight as she robotically fondled his sack and swirled her tongue over the head of his cock. After a few minutes, she felt him tensing up. He grabbed her hair for leverage and thrusted into her mouth, not stopping until his scrotum was pressed firmly against her face. His hips bucked wildly, as he unloaded into the back of her throat.

For a moment, she thought he was done. The possibility that he'd just wanted a blowjob helped her deal with the raw pain in her throat, and the shame she felt for being discovered. She was disabused of this hope when she stood to leave. Without saying a word, he backhanded her brutally, sending her falling back on to the conference room table. "I'm not done," he snarled.

Kristin tried to mentally leave her body, to block out the reality of his assault. She came back to reality when he pushed his flaccid cock towards her face, ordering her to make him hard again. As she dutifully licked his soft cock, which began slowly pulsing back to life. As soon as he was hard, he positioned himself between her legs.

"You need a condom," she said naively, assuming he cared. "I'm incredibly fertile right now." He laughed. She thought she could see his cock stiffen in response to her warning. "Please," she whimpered, "I could get pregnant." As the words left her lips, she saw the skin on his shaft tighten. She realized he wasn't afraid of the risk. Worse than that, the thought of forcing a baby into her seemed to arouse him. Before she could continue begging him to use protection, he pushed the head of his cock inside her.

She grunted in pain as he continued pressing his bare cock into her. He ignored her pained expressions and began thrusting into her. A feeling of relief and immense shame washed over her when she realized she was getting wet. She cursed her body for betraying her - didn't it know she was being taken against her will? While Justin grunted conflicted between hating the growing pleasure she felt and not wanting to feel the pain she'd experienced when he first pushed inside her.

Lightening bolts of pain shot from her sex when he first rammed into the nub of her cervix. Within moments, though, the pain changed to pleasure. Feeling Justin's cock bottom out inside her made her realize how inadequate her previous mates were. She'd never felt another man so deep. Part of her hated that the man who was blackmailing her was the first person to feel this piece of her. But the physical pleasure overwhelmed her hatred.

She surrendered to the inevitable. Her body was designed to please men, a skill perfected through millennia of breeding. It didn't care that she hated the man who mounted her. It didn't care that she loved another man. It's only goal was to overwhelm the man inside her with pleasure, so he would shoot his seed into her womb.

When she replayed the assault in her mind over the next nine months, the thing that would make her most ashamed was the earth shattering orgasm that roared through her body when he told her he wasn't pulling out. He'd had to cover her mouth with his hand to keep her from screaming in pleasure while she writhed beneath him. She'd pushed her pelvis up to meet him, helping him drive deeper into her core. When he finally uncovered her mouth, she'd begged for his seed, silently cursing John for not being man enough to fill her up first. Justin bred her that day, destroying her body to obtain a few seconds of ecstasy.

Kristin never saw Justin again. He was promoted to an office on a higher floor in the building long before her belly began to swell. She never told John what Justin did to her. Instead, she got him blackout drunk, and convinced him to take her bareback the very night Justin assaulted her. When she let John know she'd missed her period, he didn't even question whether the child was his.