Send Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and took it from him, leading the way into my living room. "Why didn't you call me earlier?" I asked sitting down on the couch. The moon light was a drift in the room, floating in from the picture window. I reached over to turn on the lamp and he clasped my wrist in mid motion.

"I wanted you to miss me some." I could see his lips playfully turned into his signature smirk.

I started to speak in protest, but he placed his finger on my lips. With the other hand he pulled at the ribbon on the bag I had placed in front of us. Then he leaned in for one sweet lingering kiss before taking the bag and me to my bedroom door. Eagerly, I pushed the door open, but he stopped me again before I could enter the room fully. Now I was really confused.

From the bag he pulled a generic looking coat hook that slides over the top of any door. At six feet tall he had no problem putting it in place. Next he held up the satin ribbon that had adorned the bag and he hung it on the hook. Closing the space between us, he reached over my shoulder and pressed the door closed with a flick of his hand. Still with no words between us he slid my tank top and panties off to leave me naked in front of him. His finger tips were cold and I shivered at their touch as he swept them over my neck and collar bone. Soft as a feather, he grazed them past my jaw and under my chin, then back down my neck, sending electric pulses through my body. He was staring at me, intently, as he ran those fingers around my breasts and down my torso. I arched my back and extended my petite frame to reach his lips. Mercilessly, he pulled his head back to deny me and with one quick motion, lifted my arms up over my head and held my wrists aloft in his large hand.

Even in the dark he wound the ribbon around my wrists with ease and I was draped against the door and attached to the hook in no time. He tied me tightly, so I was only able to stand on my tip toes. Then, he turned around, surveying my bedroom and walked over to my closet. I wriggled uncomfortably in my bindings but held my tongue to ask what he was doing. I decided complete surrender, was my only option. He crouched down for few moments before returning with my black leather 5" ankle strap heels. As he brought them over to me I caught a glimpse of his cock bulging forth in his pants. It seems the thought of what he had planned for me had him excited to say the least.

Now kneeling in front of me, he supported one foot in his palm and slipped it into the shoe and then the other. With care he fastened the ankle straps; just taught enough. The added height I gained in my shoes made it much easier to keep my balance. Then, he gently positioned my legs apart and stood up.

Backing away and motioning to the mirror over my dresser he said, "Look at you. You are breathtaking."

I took in the spectacle of my body strung up on the door in just my black heels. My hair was still up in a loose pony tail, the way I always wear it to bed. And, my skin glowed a soft blue in the moonlight. The sight made me wet.

Jimmy reached into the bag once more and produced a beautiful glass dildo. He held it up for me to see it glimmer in the dim sliver light. "Open." He said, pressing it onto my pursed lips. I let him slide it slowly inside of my mouth and back again. It was very cold.

"More." He said and moved it inside again, and then again. It was getting warmer every time I sucked it in.

He was enjoying watching me suck the finely crafted glass object and I enjoyed watching him watch me. When he was satisfied that I had warmed it sufficiently he crouched down in front of me again and slid it in between the slippery lips of my pussy. He delivered three slow passes before pressing it inside. My legs quivered upon its twisted entry and I let out a hard sigh. But that was not all he had planned. Next to slip in between my pulsing labia was his delicious tongue, stroking my clit with a slow methodical tempo to compliment the thrusts of his hand tool.

My knees shook as I teetered in my heels and clung to every sensation delivered to me between my legs. His tongue was relentless, circling my swollen clit and flicking it with the tip. Meanwhile the glass dildo repeatedly made its way in and out of me as I gripped each sculpted ripple with my inner walls. I hung trembling under the spell he had placed me, with his talented maneuvers. Soon, the pressure inside was too much and I burst into orgasm as he held his mouth open to drink me in.

Ravished with pleasure, I could not help but think that he had regained the role of puppet master that night. No longer merely the naïve plaything, I began to calculate a counter move.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked in a rhetorical whisper. "Did you?" I returned, in the same tone.

He shook his head with a smirk, "I'll take that as a yes."

"And so will I." I glanced upwards, silently requesting my release.

"Oh, so you want to get down," he said playfully.

"If you please," I said just as sarcastically.

He shook his head again and couldn't resist a slight chuckle at my obstinate retorts. With one pull of the satin ribbon I was free, though he clutched my wrists just as quickly as they were released. "Don't think I'm finished with you," he chided.

Understanding just how deep I was into the game of cat and mouse we had created, I replied with a tilted head, "We are just getting started."

12