Senior Class Daughter Swap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hold tight against her, not yet ready to pull out of the second 18 year old ass I've 'raided' in as many days. I feel my balls tensing and relaxing in time, as the last of my cum leaks out into her deepest point.

One hand moves from Jenny's hip to Kate's cheek, pulling her up to look directly at me.

"You two are just perfect, hunny. Everything about you two is just perfect."

After I finish, Kate leans up further and plants a long, loving kiss on my lips. As our tongues dance, I hear the voice of a newly coherent Jenny.

"Fuck, that was intense..." her voice trailing off a bit as she finishes catching her breath.

I feel myself deflating while still inside her, choosing to pull back until just the head of my cock is in her, still embraced in a long kiss with Kate. Only when we break, do I pull back a fraction more, while Jenny slips forward, releasing my now deflated cock from her tight back passage.

As soon as my cock slips free of her tight grip, Kate reaches down to gently massage my shaft, not caring where it just came from, and what we were just doing.

I pull myself out of the mini daze I have slipped into, to check on Jenny, and what she thinks of her first time.

"Jenny hun, how you feeling?"

I truly didn't know what to expect in an answer. Whether she'd give me some aspect into her newfound 'status' of no longer being a virgin, or tell me how intense the experience was, etc. Instead her answer gets a laugh out of both Kate and I.

"Sore!" comes her quick answer, as she slips off to the side of the ottoman, and sets herself down gingerly on the carpet.

As soon as Kate stops laughing at her, she has another question for her best friend.

"But pretty intense right?! Definitely not like what you were getting with what's his name! ...and good enough to do it again...?"

Jenny gives my daughter a look that just screams 'give me a second to take it all in', before answering "I'll tell you in a little bit. That was....well you know. Need to make sure I'm ok first!"

My baby girl catches her answer in stride, before quipping back "oh you'll be fine, trust me."

With that she turns her attention to me, and the now flagging cock in her hand. Looking from my eyes, down to my cock, before looking back up at me.

"Dad, I know tonight was supposed to be all about Jenny....but you've got one more ass that needs fucked tonight..." giving me her best 'woe is me' look in the process, while giving my cock a gentle, loving stroke.

I look down to her, her look turning mischievous in the process. We both know that she knows what gets a man hard after cumming. So I know I have to hold her off for a quick couple minutes at least.

"Ok hun, ok. But you're going to have to give me a few minutes. I need something to drink before round two, ok??"