Senior Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and looked at her towering over her. "Not yet. I'm going to enjoy myself first and then I'll take what's mine."

She shivered again as I sucked her breast again. I heard a small whimper escape from her mouth from being made to wait. I enjoyed seeing that and realized she really did get off on my story. I bit her breast and watched as she threw her head back.

I continued to play with her breasts, watching her moan, whimper and beg as I teased and enjoyed her large breasts. Watching them in class had me hungry, now I was feasting on her, and causing her desire to build. Finally after teasing her for so long I knew I couldn't wait, and I stood up, bringing my cock to her body and I felt it brush against her hot wet opening.

I decide to continue to tease her as I rubbed the head of my cock on her pussy. "It looks like we were made for each other."

She begged. "Please sir, I'm ready. Just put it in."

"I can tell but who's in charge here?"

"You are, god you are, just please I need it. It's been too long."

I was shocked. "How long has it been Rebecca, how long since you've even felt this?"

She looked at me, her face looking like a woman possessed, her mouth puckered in an almost constant moan and her eyes begged me silently. However what was most obvious was her pussy. It pulsed almost in time with her heartbeat, it was the neediest part of her and tried to pull me in.

"I have never felt like this, but I haven't been with a man in a year. Not that he was much of a man."

I was floored, but I knew what needed to be done. I slowly slide my cock giving her exactly what her body was calling for. Her whole body shivered as her arms reached out for me and pull me into her. I grabbed her by the waist as I pressed forward. I realized suddenly I could feel all of her body around my cock, the moisture from her desire provided more lubrication than I could have asked for.

Her pussy quivered around me I could feel it squeezing me. Her eyes rolled up into her head and her hands gripped me tightly. I continued to press my cock into her and out of her enjoying the feeling. Finally she relaxed and her eyes fluttered.

"I'm sorry, sir. I've come I hope you won't punish me for it but I had to, it felt so good."

I slowed down my movement and stroked her hair. "Rebecca, I won't restrict your body from feeling good, but you know you're here for."

She nodded bitting her lip. "Yes sir. I'm here to be used for your pleasure.."

I smiled and fucked her like I wanted. I grabbed her shoulders and pressed my body on top of her. Her legs curled around my body and squeeze me as her heels rested on my ass. I thrust into her as far as my cock could reach. I held her tightly with my hands. I realized I had never been this rough with any of the girls I slept with. This wasn't "love", the way I was pressing into her was using her for my satisfaction. Her body was mine to use.

I felt myself moaning out, and she was watching me, letting me use her. Her body was open to me as I needed, and I thought about every naughty thing I had written in the story. The idea of doing each of them to my professor drove me crazy. I felt myself responding as I pressed into her for one last time.

I started to orgasm inside of her and her legs pulled me into her as deep as I could. I stared down at her as I came down from the feeling. Rebecca looked up at me unsure as if what would happen next. I took her face in my hands and kissed her lips and moaned into her mouth.

"That was very good for a first time, pet. But I think my cock needs to be cleaned and refreshed for the next event."

I allowed my body to fall back into her chair. Her body raised up from the desk and then sunk to the floor before me before I could do anything else she engulfed my shrinking cock and licked it clean while looking up at me with those lovely eyes.

I rested a hand on her head and she gave me a pleasing moan that vibrated around my cock. I watched as she licked me clean and worked on my cock while I rested.

My cock showed signs of life again, growing again to it's full length. Rebecca's head slid off of my cock and she smiled up at me.

"Before we move on to our next act, I should let you know that the university is offering me the opportunity to hire a Teaching Assistant for next year. Should I put your name in?" I smiled and nodded at her.

"Excellent, now master, what would you like me to do next to serve you?"

I laughed as she knelt down, still in her heels but looked down at my feet waiting for me to tell her what to do next as I sat in a chair in front of her. I looked down at her amazed that this voluptuous creature was now all mine to enjoy as I'd like. I admired her realizing that I finally found a perfect woman. One who's craving was serving and pleasuring her man. As her new and first master I was going to make use of every service she was offering and invent some new ones.

12