Senior Fun

Story Info
Advert leads to couple's fun.
1.4k words
4.2
49.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4u4647
sex4u4647
224 Followers

The ad read:

WANTED. A virile man to assist me in keeping my wife happy. We are in our late fifties and need help with our sex life. Call 696-0000. (Number changed to protect the guilty).

The ad was in a local underground swingers paper. The Midnight Rapture. Where people looked for others to get involved in sex games. Swapping partners, 3somes, orgies, or whatever other types of fun they might like.

"Hello?" A quiet female voice answered the phone. "Who's calling please?"

"Hi." I replied. "This is Ken. I'm calling about the ad in the paper with this phone number. Am I speaking to the right person?"

"Well, yes." She said with some hesitation. "We did place an ad. Maybe you could call later when my husband is home. Or you can give me your number so he can call you back?"

I gave her my number and she said thanks and we hung up.

Around 6 PM, I got a call.

"Can I speak to Ken?" A man asked.

"Speaking. Who's this?"

"Ken this is Chuck. You called earlier and spoke to my wife. She's a bit shy about this but said you had a nice voice. The ad is correct. We are looking for a discreet man to meet for a 3some. To help me with a little problem. I need to ask a few private questions, if you don't mind?"

"No problem. I know you have to be careful." I replied. "Ask away."

I answered all his questions telling him. My age 47, divorced for 4 years, two kids, height 6', weight 220, hair salt & pepper, had a couple female friends that I saw often.

We made a date to meet him and his wife for dinner at a restaurant in town the next evening. A safe way to size up each other.

Chuck and his wife surprised me with their appearance. He was thin, about 5'10, grey receding hair, small mustache. Ruth, his wife, was about 5'5", short grey hair, not fat but plump. Good sized tits.

She was wearing a white blouse and black slacks. He had on a black sport shirt and slacks. Both wore glasses.

Not the type of people that you would think of looking for outside sexual escapades.

Chatting during our meal I found out that Chuck had developed E.D. (Erectile dysfunction). He had trouble keeping a hard cock long enough to fully satisfy Ruth. Oral sex and fingers did ok most of the time but just once in a while wasn't enough.

Ruth said. "I'm happy with that but he insists I should want more. I keep telling him that's enough for me, he won't listen so to keep him quiet I finally agreed to meeting someone." She blushed as she told me.

Rising, she whispered something in Chucks ear, kissed him on the cheek and went toward the rest rooms. "I'll be right back, you guys can talk."

"Want to join us for an evening of sexy fucking fun at our home?" he asked me. "She said it's OK with her. If your interested."

I agreed. "Sounds like a lot of fun. Yes, I would love to join in some fucking with you two."

Ruth soon returned to the table and after paying the bill we went to our cars. "Why don't you ride with Ken and show him the way?" Chuck asked her.

Following him with Ruth sitting near me, she shyly told me. "This is strange for me. I have never been with another man. Chuck and I have been together for forty two years. Married right out of high school. He was 19, I was 17. I"m very scared but totally excited. I hope I can please you."

I reached over and placed my hand on her leg. She was trembling. "Don't worry about it, we'll take things slow and see what happens." I told her.

"Another thing is he wants to watch me with another man. It's a been big fantasy of his for a long time." She blurted out. "He has several sexual fantasies."

"We're here!" She said as I parked behind Chuck in the drive. Taking my hand she led me to the house.

"How do we do this? Who does what?" Ruth asked nervously. "This is all new for us."

I sat on the couch and patted the seat next to me. "Come here. Sit next to me."

As she sat I took her in my arms and tenderly kissed her. Ruth opened her mouth to my questing tongue, accepting it and kissing me back with rising passion.

Chuck was sitting forward on a chair just four feet away, watching with wide excited eyes as his wife was being seduced by a strange man. He was being tremendously turned on by the sight.

The hand on her heavy tit shocked Ruth at first and then she unbuttoned her blouse to allow me easier access. Then pulled it and her bra completely off.

Her tits were nice, they hung down a bit. A hefty handful, with large aureoles and hard nipples poking out inviting to be sucked. Sucking on one and then switching to the other I soon had her moaning in desire. When I unzipped her slacks she raised her ass to allow me to pull them down and then off.

For a woman of 59 she was in great shape. Large love handles, plump but made for lovin. Sparse brown hair lightly covered her pussy.

Standing I stripped bare and knelt in front of her. Spread her legs and lowered my face to her wide open pussy. Ruth was dripping wet in anticipation. Parting her cunt lips with my tongue I tasted her sweetness. As I started licking her flowing nectar and nipping at her clit she pulled my head in tight to her pussy. After a very few minuets of my sucking she climaxed loudly.

"CHUCK! Can you see what he's doing to me?" Ruth yelled. "I'm naked and he's eating my pussy. Chuck, can you see? Is this what you wanted?"

"Yes." I heard him say. "Yes, looks like he's doing a good job."

Glancing over I saw Chuck was naked and playing with his half hard cock. Slowly jacking off with a big smile on his face. "That's very nice." He said. "That's one of the most exciting things I've ever seen. Now I want to watch you get fucked by him."

"Are you ready for this?" I asked Ruth as I held my stiff cock close to the entrance of her dripping pussy. "Are you ready to get fucked?"

"Please, put your cock in me. Yes, I want him to see me get your cock. Fuck me!"

Her cunt was ready as I slid easily into her. Her hungry pussy swallowed my hard cock. My balls bounced against her ass cheeks. In and out, in and out. Ruth wrapped her arms around me and fucked back with total wantonness. Her pussy felt so great wrapped around my thrusting cock. It was as if I was riding a bucking bronco. This woman was a fantastic fucking machine. Her cunt was milking me and as much as I tried I couldn't hold back. WOW! I shot a heavy load of cum as I drove deep into her.

When I pulled my spent cock out Ruth leaned over and licked our mingled juices from it. After cleaning me off she went to her husband who was now laying back on the floor. She lowered her fresh fucked pussy, full of my cum to his mouth. "This is another fantasy he has. He wants to eat my cunt when it's full of another mans hot cum."

Chuck licked and sucked at her sloppy pussy till he had cleaned all my spunk from it. For the next several hours Chuck and I pleasured his wife. Taking turns fucking and sucking her eager body. We both licked each others cum from her sloppy cunt. My first times to eat a cream pie but I planned to eat one more often.

Later, recuperating, sitting together on the couch. Ruth in the middle between Chuck and I. Still naked. With her hand on each of our cocks and us playing with her tits and pussy. She told me that for years he had been trying to get her to fuck with other men. "He has been wanting to watch me get fucked and suck other men. Says that the idea turns him on. Tried to talk me into swapping with another couple a few times."

Chuck continued. "She always said no way. Now, finally, happily, I get my wish."

"Sweetheart. I love you and always will." He said as he leaned to kiss her.

"What do you think now about fucking another man?" I asked her.

Ruth turned to me and with a kiss said. "Would you like to spend the night?"

"That's another story."

sex4u4647
sex4u4647
224 Followers