Senior Tour

Story Info
Pretty tour director takes a side trip.
5.7k words
4.59
54.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie was the ideal tour director-always cheerful, always on top of things, and cute as a button. Slender with light brown frosted hair, I guessed she was in her early 50's. She was friendly, always with a hand on your arm as she talked to you, though not overtly flirty. She was the coordinator for our local bank's travel group, a group that catered primarily to seniors, though there was no age requirement. I retired a couple of years ago, at 55, and like to travel. Most of the time I prefer to go out on my own. I like to drive, long distances don't bother me, I can read a map, and I like the freedom to poke around in little towns and out of the way places on my own schedule. But there are also times when it's nice to let someone else do the thinking and planning, as well as the driving in congested places that are a pain in the ass to drive in. That was my thinking when a friend mentioned he and his wife were taking a trip to Key West sponsored by the local bank's senior group. He said the group was looking for a couple more folks to fill out the bus. I had never been to the Keys, so this was a good opportunity.

It was a rainy day in eastern Oklahoma when we boarded, with everyone dressed for the occasion. Susie was wearing jeans and a button down shirt with a windbreaker. She greeted me warmly as we boarded, then again as she was handing out the trip information packets. I introduced myself, and we chatted a moment, at which time I told her I had been an over the road truck driver, as well as a local bus driver in past years, and that if she needed any help with routing, or finding facilities along the way, I'd be happy to assist any way I could. She thanked me with a smile, moving on through the bus.

As it turned out, my help was needed on that first day in Memphis, when our driver missed the ramp for I 240, winding up on I 55 south. I could hear him talking with the other tour leader as they got off at Shelby Drive, uncertain of how he would get back on route. I was sitting toward the front, and walked forward to assist. I soon had us headed east toward our destination of for the evening of Tupelo. The driver and tour leader commented on my knowledge of the specifics of the area, thanking me profusely. When I got back to my seat, Susie, who had been sitting behind me, asked what was going on. I explained, and she, too thanked me, saying she was glad I was there, and that having someone with road experience to work through situations like that was a real help toward making the trip run smoothly. She seemed genuinely appreciative, her blue eyes sparkling as we talked. She mentioned that her husband had driven over the road for several years, and we talked about the trucking industry for a few minutes.

Husband. I guess this isn't going anywhere. Still, the incident raised my standing with Susie so that I was now someone with something to contribute, and not just another guy advancing into geezerhood on a bus tour full of old folks. While I'm sure Susie would have been cordial regardless, I had now gained her respect, and her already pleasant moods warmed considerably. The next day I was again of assistance coming into Birmingham, showing that experience and knowing the territory beat GPS handily. Susie was now my best friend.

Now that I had shown a real ability to help out if the driver or directors got into a jam, I became something of a consultant, being asked all kinds of questions on all manner of trip planning issues. Susie, who had been cordial at first, now took a real shine to me, and we talked often through the day. She'd often put a hand on my shoulder as she passed me when walking down the aisle. I didn't mind this, as she was pleasant to talk with, and was showing a predilection for shorts and sleeveless button down tops. Nothing especially revealing, mind you, but I frequently got a side view of her bra, or even a straight on down blouse when she'd lean forward. She always buttoned them so that when she was standing, the last closed button just hid where her bra clasp came together. Not open far enough to be revealing, just open enough to be really enticing. The best part was that she was not doing it on purpose. She was one of those girl next door kind of women who is incredibly sexy naturally, and has no idea, which only made her that much more attractive. It was driving me crazy.

As alluring as Susie was, getting close enough to her to deepen the relationship was proving to be a problem. Her position left her little free time, not so much because of official duties, which kept her busy enough, but because it was damn near impossible to get her alone long enough to talk about anything, since she was constantly fielding questions from the other tour members, most of whom she knew from previous trips, or as neighbors. We sat together several times at dinner, but it never failed that someone would invite himself to our table. As if that were not enough, she had a roommate on the trip as well, so sneaking down to her room for an after hours visit was out. She continued to dress so that she was a constant tease. The first day we were in Florida, she wore a little pastel sun dress that was loose enough that I got several good looks at her small but firm breasts. The best part was that she was not trying to flash me. Getting a glimpse of a woman's charms that way is always a pleasant surprise, and lots more fun than if she's flashing you on purpose-not that I mind when that happens!! The next few days, she was mostly wearing shorts and her button down tops. I was surprised again when she was announcing something to the group, walking up the aisle, stopping next to my seat to address the bus. When I looked up, I was able to see through the gap between her buttons as she raised her hands over her head to show a guide to a local attraction. I noticed I could see most of her right breast-no bra again today. For a gal in her 50's, she had an awfully good looking pair of tits: smooth skin, no stretch marks, and pretty pink nipples. I spent the rest of the day getting peeks at her nicely shaped boobs, imagining how they'd feel resting on my chest as she rode me.

The next surprise came the day we were at Dry Tortugas. This was a side trip that advertised, aside from the visit to the national park, the chance to go snorkeling and spend some time at the beach. I'm not much of a beach goer, but I do enjoy seeing the wildlife. I opted for the moat tour, a walking tour along the short wall separating the fort from the open waters of the Gulf. As we were coming around to the end of the tour, we passed along the path to the beach where some go snorkeling. There was Susie with some members of our tour group, walking down to the water in a white terry cover up, but open to show she was wearing a black bikini. It was not an especially revealing suit, but, damn!! Susie filled it out right, and it turned out she was hiding a banging body under those mid thigh shorts and sleeveless tops. Our eyes met as we passed. She said hi, as did I. I told her she was rocking that bikini, making her blush and smile.

The next day, we were headed back up from the Keys to Miami and Fort Lauderdale, which was mostly an easy ride, though there were some rough spots. Susie was up in the aisle handing some brochures out when we hit a bump, and the bus lurched. She took a tumble, almost landing in my lap. I caught her so she would not hit the floor, but in so doing, she wound up face to face with me as I held her up.

"Mind if I ride in your lap??" Susie asked, smiling.

"I wouldn't mind at all. It might be a bit bouncy though."

"That could be fun," Susie said quietly so no one else would hear. She smiled at me, and her eyes were saying, "Definitely yes!!" Maybe this trip wasn't hopeless after all.

I had been in the seat directly ahead of Susie to this point, now eight days into the trip. Most people moved around, getting a new seat each day. This was not unusual on tours I had taken; directors did it so everyone would get to know each other. She must have liked having me close, as we talked frequently. Her eyes sparkled every time we spoke. I realized that she was constrained by her position, and by just being around everyone all the time. It prevented her from doing or saying anything suggestive, but it had become obvious she liked me.

The next day, I found myself in the seat rotation, and was now about three rows behind Susie. During a break that morning, I asked her about it. "Was it something I said??"

Susie laughed. "No, not at all." She put her hand on my arm, stroking as we spoke. "I just have something in mind."

"Do I get a hint??"

"You'll find out," she said, again with a glint in her eyes. "Just bear with me."

So I did. The next day, I was a little farther back, and the last day of the trip, I was all the way in the rear of that side. I don't mind riding alone. I spent years commuting on trains and subways, and in truth, I'm just as happy with my own company. The trip had not sold out, and I found that the seats on the opposite side of the bus were open, as were the seats in front of me. This was fine with me, as it allowed me to read, look out the window, and doze off without interruption. Since it had become known that I was well travelled and knew most of the places we were going, I was getting almost as many geography questions as Susie, so the move to the back was welcome. Susie and I had several encounters that day, and she was becoming flirty, taking my arm and smiling a lot when we talked, a definite twinkle in her blue eyes.

It was a long day. We had again overnighted in Tupelo, and while this was going to be mostly a travel day, we had a lot of miles to cover, as well as several rest breaks and meal stops. I had seen Susie at breakfast. She was again wearing her sun dress, so I knew she was planning to tease me all day. She greeted me with a smile and a touch on my arm, making my cock grow in my pants.

Susie was busy most of the morning, getting everyone out, luggage organized and stowed, and entertaining the crowd as we got underway. I watched Susie's every move, helping out the driver as we stowed suitcases, knowing I'd probably get an eyeful of her lovely titties as we worked to get the bags on the bus. I was not disappointed, getting a few good looks in as she checked tags and handed out water bottles from the cooler that was next to the bus door. I knew I'd have some pleasant images to ponder while riding out the day in the back of the bus.

We got everyone on and started for home. Susie made a couple of announcements, mostly housekeeping stuff and where our rest break and lunch stop would be. I watched Susie, not really paying attention to the commentary, but intently to her shape in that little sun dress. She finished her speech and went back to her seat. I picked up the paper, getting into the first section as we settled in. A few minutes later, Susie sat down next to me. I looked up, caught off guard. I was so into the paper I did not notice her coming down the aisle.

Susie smiled as she realized I didn't see her. "Sorry," she said, taking my arm with her hand. "I didn't mean to startle you."

"Not at all," I replied, noting that her dress had ridden up so it was now closer to her pussy than her knees. "I like this kind of surprise. And you look really cute in that dress."

"Thanks," said Susie, blushing a little. "I saw you noticed when I wore it last week, and how you looked at me. I wanted to wear something special for you on our last day. And I wanted to say thanks for all your help on the trip. I'm always a little wary of new members. Some of them can be real characters, not always in a good way. Having you with us made things a lot easier for me and my partner, not to mention the driver."

"Well, you succeeded admirably. I surely won't forget how you looked today. And you're most welcome. Glad I could help make things go a little smoother for you. By the way, you looked pretty hot in that bikini the other day, too."

"I just wanted you to know how grateful I am for your help, and that I could make this a memorable trip for you. And, yeah, I hoped you'd see me in the bikini. I knew I couldn't say or do much with everyone around me all the time, but I figured you'd notice what I was wearing. Kind of a sly way to keep you interested." Susie was looking toward the front of the bus as she spoke. As she finished, she turned to me, pulling me to her, and kissed me, a sweet, short, but slightly lingering kiss. Our eyes met.

"It worked very well. I thought you might be dressing for me, especially the sundress, the bikini, and the day you went braless in that sleeveless top. I don't think I'll have any trouble remembering this tour," I said, smiling.

Susie looked at me a moment, her smile growing as I told her how I noticed her clothes-and lack of them. "I don't think you will either." She took my hand for a moment, then stood up to head back to her seat. I watched her sway down the aisle, going back to my paper when she sat down.

Susie was friendly that day, as she had been, but I could see she was looking at me with a little more intensity than she had been in previous days. After dinner, I found out why. We stopped late enough that it was dark when dinner was over and we started on the last leg of the trip, about 2 1/2 hours. Susie got everyone on, did her head count, then settled in to complete some paperwork. I was still in the back, reading and thinking of the many glimpses I had gotten of Susie that day. It seemed she had been working overtime to give me a good look at her breasts, and it was having its effect on me as my mind wandered from my reading.

About an hour and a half after we left our dinner stop, I saw Susie coming toward me. She sat down in the seat next to me, turned toward me, leaning to my ear. "Kiss me," she whispered. "If we stay low, no one will see." I was grateful for high seat backs. I leaned forward and kissed Susie full on the lips. As I kissed her, I reached over, instinctively taking her left breast in my hand. We broke our kiss.

"You're daring," I said.

"I'm not too worried at this point. A big meal tends to put everyone to sleep, and it's late enough that a lot of them are going to fall asleep anyway. But we will have to keep our eyes open." Susie looked down the aisle toward the front of the bus, taking note of all the nodding heads. She turned back to me, kissing me. This time she reached down and rubbed the front of my jeans, which were getting tight when she came back to me, and were now showing a big bulge.

"Mmm...that's nice. I thought you might have something good for me in there," said Susie, rubbing up and down my cock, which was extending down the leg of my pants.

"Daydreaming while you were sitting up there with all the old folks?" I asked, teasing her.

"Most of the time, yes," she said, still rubbing. "In fact, I'd been watching you most of the trip. I just couldn't do anything about it with everyone at me all the time, and having a roommate made sneaking out late at night to see you impossible. Being out of the room wouldn't have been a big deal, but coming back smelling like sex would have given me away."

"True, that would have been hard to hide," I said. "Too bad though. It would have made for a very interesting trip for us."

"Such is the life of a tour director. Lots of dull moments, rarely a quiet one." Susie smiled at me, then kissed me. I reached into the top of her dress, finally getting to squeeze the lovely tits I'd been watching from a distance for so long.

"That feels nice," Susie whispered to me. "I wore this dress for you today."

"I thought you did. I noticed it right away this morning at breakfast. I've been enjoying the view all day."

"I noticed. You probably noticed I bent forward a lot."

"I did, which makes finally holding you that much sweeter."

Susie had been rubbing my cock gently through this conversation, and I was now starting to leak precome into my jeans. Susie felt the wet spot, kissed me again, then started to open my zipper. "Let's get you out so you can relax." Once it was down, she reached in and worked my cock out into the open, stroking it slowly. She kissed me again, then shifted in her seat, changing hands so she was now jerking me with her left hand. I watched as her wedding set slid up and down my straining erection. She looked at me, letting out a quiet giggle as a drop of come seeped from the head and onto her top finger. She worked it over the head, making it slick.

"I think we need to give you a little more room," said Susie, opening my belt and the snap on my jeans. She ran her fingers through the thick hair above my cock. "Mmm, I love a hairy man," she said into my ear, licking the earlobe. "Raise up," she whispered. I did, she pulled my pants down past my ass to mid thigh, getting my cock and balls out into the open. My cock was sticking straight up. Susie licked her lips, then looked over the seat to see how everyone was doing.

Seeing it was still quiet in the front, Susie held her finger to her lips in a "sshhhh" motion, then rose up off the seat and pulled up her dress. I could see her bare ass and thighs, and realized she had no panties on. I wondered if she had been out like this all day. Despite her dress being rather short, I was not able to get an upskirt look. The idea that she was wearing only her dress, shoes, earrings, and glasses was fueling the flames of my desire for her. She slowly lifted her right leg over me as I slid down in the seat. When she sat, I felt the tight curls of her pubic patch on my cock. She slid over it slowly, and I could feel the wetness of her labia as her pussy drew back and forth on the top of my shaft. She did this a half dozen or so times, then reached under her dress, taking my cock in her hand, placing it at her opening. She played the head on her clit for a few moments, then I felt the head spread her open, entering her. Susie's pussy was wide open and wet, and she took me in easily. She let out a long sigh as my dick filled her.

Susie leaned back to me as best she could. "Just let the bus do the work. The bouncing of the road is giving me a nice feeling. I just hope I don't make any noise when I come. I hope you don't either, or we are big time busted."

I leaned up and whispered in Susie's ear. "I'm always quiet when I come, which is a surprise to most partners, but it lets me get away with this kind of thing. I'll pull you down tight onto me when I'm there. You're OK with me coming inside you??"

"Yes," whispered Susie. "My husband will be long asleep by the time I get home, and he'll be out before me in the morning-and I'm way too old to get pregnant."

We sat quietly and enjoyed the ride, Susie bouncing up and down on me with the bumps in the road. I held her hips, keeping her on me. Every time the bus bounced, I'd get a nice but short stroke into Susie's cunt, which was slowly getting me closer to climax. Susie must have liked it as well, as she was getting wetter by the moment. I helped things along by reaching under her dress, running my fingers through what seemed to be a thick bush, and gently playing with her clit. After about five minutes, Susie grabbed my arm hard, her fingers digging into it. I looked up, and she was biting her lip, trying not to cry out as she came. I felt her orgasm wash over my cock, letting me go a little deeper in her.

Susie's orgasm had loosened her up, and my cock was now pushing up into her cervix with every bump in the road. She kept her hold on my arm, so hard I thought she'd draw blood, and I could feel her pussy clutching my cock as she built to another orgasm. One big bump set it off, and she let out a quiet whimper as she came, her sweet woman come flooding over my swelling dick. My crotch was now soaked, but not as much as hers was about to be.

12