Senior trip to FLA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy spasmed as this ridged dick fucked the shit out of my backside. I think I was still coming when I felt a warmth deep inside my butt. The guy on top of me started grunting and buried his head into my neck. I just laid underneath him, stroking his back and trying to recover from my second mind-blowing orgasm of the night. Then, everything stood still and I became cold all over. I think I might have just fucked my brother.

My hands were full of hair when I felt my unseen lover's head. It definitely was not a military cut like Mark and Greg's. The realization of the situation slowly sank in followed by astonishment at what my brother did. He must have realized it was me.

He realized it was me and he wanted me sexually. While his wife slept in the other room, my brother fucked me both ways. I had climaxed with my brother‘s cock in my ass and I liked it. I felt very confused.

"Oh... my... God..." I whispered.

I just laid there frozen. I was unable to move. My mind was spinning and I felt like I was about to have a nervous breakdown. None of this was supposed to happen. His wife was sleeping in the other room for Christ's sake. He had just cheated on her with his own sister. How the hell was I supposed to look at them in the face now?

I could make out his naked shadow get up and walk out the door. When I was able to make my body move, I went downstairs and tossed my flimsy dress back on. Cum ran down the inside of my thigh as I walked bow-legged to the couch. My butt and head hurt making it hard to think. I kept trying to sort out what had just happened.

Over and over, in my mind, the night played out. How far I had come from the innocent sex with my teenage boyfriend back home. The things that had happened tonight went beyond anything I had ever thought to do. It made me feel slutty and dirty.

Kay came downstairs in a long tee-shirt and plopped down next to me. She smelled of lust and booze. I could see her naked pussy between her crossed legs. She slipped her arms around my shoulders and kissed me full on the lips.

"Thank you for a wonderful vacation. I am so glad you decided to loosen up for a change. I bet you haven't thought of that asshole back home once, have you Ann?"

I just stared blankly at her.

"So...? What are we doing tonight?"

12