Senior Week Ch. 07: Blinded

Story Info
A bad night takes a very unexpected turn.
16.7k words
4.88
12.3k
9
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: "The Rachel Chronicles" is a multi-part series of stories involving the titular character (a young woman named Rachel) and her various sexual adventures. The stories are themed mainly around oral sex, with the occasional tale involving other forms of sexual activity. Each chapter is somewhat lengthy and detailed and it is my hope that such detail will provide a richer experience for you readers as you truly get an intensive look inside Rachel's head.

Further, the stories are written in an intended order and it is highly recommended that you read them as such. Obviously, you are free to proceed as you please and I'm grateful that you would read any of them at all. But you will get a much fuller and more rewarding picture if you follow the stories along their natural progression.

PROM is the first series, and while it is a little choppier (in my opinion) because it was my first effort, it is the main story from which the others are branched. So things will definitely be a little confusing (and surprises/themes ruined) if it is skipped over.

PRELUDES is the follow-up and it deals with a crucial stretch of time that led to where Prom began. It weaves the two series together and fills in a lot of missing details and untold storylines that help explain how the events of Prom occurred and why Rachel may have acted in the ways that she did.

Now, for those of you who are all caught up, welcome back! SENIOR WEEK (as you can probably guess) deals with the week following the end of Rachel's senior year of high school. As Rachel attempts to move on from the trauma of the spring, she finds herself caught up once again in the throes of her own unpredictable behavior. New faces emerge, familiar ones return, and existing relationships become both altered and re-born. So sit back and get ready for a week of sand, sun, drama, and fun as Rachel takes her first steps into the next chapter of her life.

As always, I appreciate your ratings and comments and I welcome any and all feedback but understand that I am very sensitive, and if you're too harsh, I will delete everything from this site and never try to be creative again.

I'm kidding.

Enjoy!

*All characters in this story are 18 years or older*

PREVIOUS --- Chapter 6: Snacks

CHAPTER 7

"Shit!"

Rachel cursed aloud as she stumbled on the sidewalk, dislodging her tan sandal from her foot. Gathering herself, she sighed in exasperation, pausing to glare at the discarded shoe as if it had betrayed her. In a huff, she bent over to rectify the situation, but she lost her balance and tumbled, smacking her butt into the hard pavement and crashing onto her side.

She rolled back up into a sitting position and slammed her sandal into the ground in frustration. She cursed again, realizing that the toe thong on her flop had ripped. She tossed it a few feet away and dropped her head into her knees as she took a long, deep breath.

Feelings of doubt began to creep slowly into the bottom of her stomach. Had she been in the wrong? Why was everyone so upset with her? Well, Erica she understood, but fuck her. Becca was surely overreacting. And Derrick? Last she'd checked, she wasn't his girlfriend. He'd had no right to get all pissy.

And finally, Tyler. God, the nerve on that boy. Why was he suddenly complaining? She sure hadn't heard a peep of objection a few days earlier when he'd been laid out on the futon with her and Rebecca writhing and groaning in ecstasy.

Rachel raised her head up from her knees and opened her eyes. Her vision blurred; she was solidly drunk. It was probably why she had tripped. She had almost stumbled a few nights earlier in a similar spot when she and the girls had been walking to that party at Mike and Jake's house. But this time there were no laughs and jokes echoing around her. Only silence. She was alone.

She ran a hand through her soft hair and glanced up to look at the street lamp illuminating the night air. She smiled hazily as her vision blurred again, splitting the glowing bulb into two fuzzy, hovering suns. She smirked and shook her head as she got up slowly to retrieve her broken flip flop.

It had just been a weird day from the start...

***

Hmmm...

Rachel's mind wandered as she let the soft cloth of the scarf slip through her fingers. She pursed her lips and twisted the material, thumbing around to find a price tag. Unsatisfied with the result, she delicately retracted her hand and moved on. She'd liked that scarf, with its cute little nautical anchors. But not for $85. She sighed and took a few lazy steps down the aisle as she continued to browse.

"What about this, Rach?"

Rachel spun back around to see Rebecca holding up an aqua camisole. She was scrunching her face, like she needed reassurance that it was good enough to purchase. Rachel tilted her head and nodded.

"Oh that's cute. Yeah, I like it for sure."

Rebecca smiled and nodded back, relieved that her taste had been validated. She twirled the material around a few times and raised an eyebrow back at her friend.

"Okay. Well this is all I'm getting. I'm gonna go pay. You still looking?"

Rachel shrugged casually. "Nah, I'm fine. Ready when you are."

Rebecca left her friend and headed to the counter while Rachel walked aimlessly towards the front of the store. It was a lazy Thursday. Since the girls had missed out on their friends' shopping day earlier in the week because they'd been "otherwise occupied" with a certain boy on a certain futon, they had decided to browse a few stores in town and maybe get some lunch. Rachel hadn't actually bought anything though and she wasn't even sure if she would. She was simply content to be enjoying some peaceful time with her best friend.

Part of her was a little anxious though. She'd been "boy free" for a little while, her last encounter(s) having been with Mike and Jake at their house almost two days prior. The earlier part of the week had been such a sexual whirlwind and a few days break had been good thing. But she'd woken up thinking about Derrick and Rebecca and everything and had found herself beginning to feel that tingly itch again. She'd especially been thinking about Tyler. What a crazy morning that had been.

She idly fingered a few bracelets and charms set out on a table near the entrance to the store as she waited for Rebecca to pay for her shirt. A bell noise chimed out, signaling that someone was coming in and she glanced over casually before looking back down at the bracelet table.

She froze.

Swallowing quickly, she dropped the bracelet in her hand and turned her head back towards the door. As the brief image she'd just seen was confirmed, she sucked in a breath and licked her lips involuntarily.

It was Erica. With Tyler in tow. It was as if Rachel had conjured them up by thinking about them in that moment. It sent shivers down her spine. She felt herself tense up as her and Erica's eyes met.

Erica registered surprise and then disdain as her expression darkened. Tyler's face was tense as well. He had come in wearing the blank, beaten down mask of the dutiful boyfriend who was being dragged into yet another painfully boring shop. But the second he'd seen Rachel, his sense of vacant boredom had switched straight to nervous alert. He hated being around both girls together. And if the last time it had happened was any indication of how this might go, he wanted no part of it.

Erica kept her eyes on Rachel's for a moment before smirking and turning away. With Rachel still watching her curiously, she began to stride evenly into the store, acting as if she'd never even registered her enemy's presence.

Rachel grinned to herself as Erica passed by. Images of what she'd done with Tyler flashed excitedly through her brain and she almost laughed as she juxtaposed them against Erica's smug face. If only you knew, bitch...

She'd just brought her gaze back down to the bracelets and begun to move on when she heard Erica's footsteps come to a halt. Then, she heard a sigh.

Reacting reflexively to the noise, Rachel turned around slowly to face where Erica had stopped in the store. She watched as her piercing blue eyes twitched and flicked up and down her body. She looked serious and deliberate. Like she was debating carefully what to say or do next.

Tyler had followed his girlfriend's pace and had also stopped in time with her. His face showed the same cautious expression it had the night of the party when the girls had begun to snipe at each other. He was about to guide Erica away when she raised a hand and stopped him.

"It's okay, Ty. Just-. Just give me a minute." She nodded reassuringly at his suspicious reaction. "Seriously. I'm fine. One minute."

Tyler swallowed and shot a nervous glance at Rachel before sighing and turning away from the girls. He made his way uneasily over towards a clothing rack and pretended to thumb through some dresses while he kept a sideways eye on the situation.

Erica set her jaw and took a few steps towards Rachel. She stopped just a foot or two away and pulled her lips in tight.

Rachel had been amused by Erica's little huff past her, but her guard was now up. She really didn't feel like having it out again and a part of her was a little scared that if Erica pushed her too far that she might not be able to resist unleashing an explicit description of what she'd done with Tyler a few days earlier. She was in no mood to be called a slut in public again. It had been such a light and breezy week. She didn't need this.

"Erica, if you're coming over here to start up again with some stupid shit about-."

Erica cut her off as she spoke and extended her palms up.

"No. No, I didn't come over to-."

She sighed and rolled her jaw around like the words were difficult to say.

"I came over to apologize. Look, we're not friends and I don't like how you go around and-. Nevermind. The point is I was wrong and I didn't need to come over and bitch you out like I did the other night. It was stupid and unnecessary."

Rachel tensed slightly as she felt Rebecca touch her gently on the back of the arm. She turned back towards her friend and met Rebecca's concerned look with a shake of her head. She then looked back at Erica blankly.

Erica sucked in a deep breath and ran a nervous hand through her platinum hair. "Well, anyway. I'm sorry, Rachel. That was all I wanted to say."

Rachel didn't speak. She studied Erica for a few seconds before nodding coolly and flashing a polite smile. Erica turned back around without another word and rejoined her boyfriend by the clothing rack that he was unsubtly hiding behind.

Rebecca touched Rachel on the arm again and spoke. "What was that all about? She apologized?"

Rachel shrugged and began walking towards the door as she spoke. "Yup."

The girls headed out of the store but just as they crossed the doorway, Rachel glanced back at the happy couple. Erica was now engrossed in a few clothing items she was interested in but Tyler had caught Rachel's look and stared back nervously. She flashed her eyes and him and grinned. Another evil grin. Tyler's jaw tightened and he looked away quickly. Rachel smirked and let the door close behind her.

The girls shopped for another half hour or so before they decided to take a break for lunch. They seated themselves at a little café and had been chatting idly when Rachel eyes suddenly narrowed. Her seat faced the glass front of the restaurant and she smiled as she again saw Erica and Tyler walking by. Rebecca registered her friend's change in expression and turned around to follow her gaze. Recognizing Tyler again, she looked back at Rachel and tilted her head.

"Them again? What, are they following us?"

Rachel shrugged. It didn't look like they were coming in. They were just walking by on the street. She took a sip of her water and clicked on her phone. With her eyes dancing mischievously, she fired off a text message.

It was sooo nice of your girlfriend to apologize LOL. I'm guessing you had something to do with that...

Rachel set her phone down and looked back out the window with anticipation. Right on cue, Tyler glanced down and reached for his pocket. He pulled out his phone and widened his eyes before quickly returning it to his pants. He looked around briefly, his expression one of concern.

It appeared that Erica wanted to go into yet another store so Tyler waved her on, indicating that he would wait outside. As soon as she disappeared, he took his phone back out and started typing. Within seconds, Rachel's phone vibrated on the table.

-Why are you texting? You know she's with me.

Rachel smirked and began typing again.

Relax. I just wanted to say that if you did have something to do with her apology that maybe we could get together and I could thank you again... ;)

Rachel shivered with delight as she saw Tyler's reaction to her offer. He looked around again, as if he could sense that she was nearby. He scratched his head and began typing back.

-Rachel stop. You're gonna fuck me up here. Just let it be for a while ok?

Rachel smirked as the text came through. She looked up and watched Tyler slip his phone back into his pocket and turn towards the store Erica had entered. As she pondered whether to send him another message, Rebecca finally interrupted her thoughts.

"Who are you texting?" She again followed Rachel's gaze out the window. "Him? Rach, what are you doing?"

Rachel grinned and flipped her phone around to show her friend the texts.

"Just having a little fun. I bet he'll give in again, too."

Rebecca looked back up at her friend and narrowed her eyes. She turned Rachel's phone back towards her and scoffed.

"Rach, why are you-? The girl apologized to you. Point blank. Yeah she was a bitch and I'm sure you two have issues but why are you pushing this? There are plenty of other boys. Just leave them alone."

Rachel cocked her head and laughed in surprise at Rebecca's reaction.

"Becca? Are you serious? Why do you suddenly care about her? She insulted you too, remember?" She reached out and playfully touched Rebecca's hands. "And I know you had fun last time. We could have even more this ti-."

Rebecca pulled her hand back and shook her head.

"No, Rachel. No. Yeah, that was a lot of fun. And I did it because I have your back. But if you're going to keep going out of your way to screw with them, then count me out, sweetie."

She looked away as she took her own phone out and began thumbing through it. She was done with this conversation.

Rachel was miffed. What was her problem? Why was she suddenly so concerned for Tyler and Erica? She scoffed. Whatever. Rebecca could be moody. She shrugged her shoulders and decided to move on. It wasn't worth fighting over.

The rest of the afternoon unfolded uneventfully. The two friends wandered around together for a while before finally heading back to their condo. By the early evening, all the girls in the place were chatting and getting ready for the nighttime action.

Since it was a Thursday and the weekend scene was beginning to ramp up, they had decided they would go to an Under-21 club that had live music. Most of the bars were difficult to get into underage and the house party thing seemed kinda played out by this point in the week. Plus, some other people in their complex that they'd met were going to go as well. It felt like a solid plan.

It was late in the evening when Rachel and her friends found themselves at one of the neighboring units in their complex. The boys living there had invited them over for some pre-gaming before they all went to the club. Rachel especially had been interested in meeting up and hanging out as one of the boys who lived there was Derrick, the guy she'd hooked up with that first night.

Drinks and laughs flowed through the space and eventually Rachel found herself cozied up to Derrick. The pair joked and giggled and touched each other suggestively as they flirted and spoke with teasing innuendo. As per usual, Rachel's outfit choice had been far from modest and Derrick's eyes and words and made the strong indication that he would be quite interested in having a little more fun with her.

The feeling was mutual as well. Rachel had more than enjoyed her night (and morning) with Derrick. And she could feel the warm, tingling arousal flowing through her. Her two-day "hookup hiatus" was firmly on her mind, and as she continued to flirt and get loose, she was reaching the fast conclusion that it would be coming to an end that night.

It was with these thoughts in mind that Rachel had finally teasingly asked if she could have a tour of Derrick's place. They'd both laughed at the request, recalling that it was the same line that he had used on her to get up to her room several nights prior. And it was even more absurd because all of the units in the complex were more or less identical. His place looked exactly like hers. But both of them already knew that.

When a break in the conversation occurred, the pair snuck discreetly away from the group and headed up to Derrick's room. Rachel giggled as she walked in and assessed the space. It was a carbon copy of her own room back at her place, right down to the placement of the beds and dressers.

Instinctively, she went and sat on the edge of 'her' bed and winked back at Derrick. Brief hesitation skipped across his face, but he grinned and quickly joined her. He plopped down next to her and the two made silly small talk for a minute before Rachel slid a hand casually to his leg.

Her move shut Derrick up, and in a second, their lips met and they were kissing gently. He brought his hands to her hips and began rubbing his way up her shirt, wasting little time getting where he wanted. She whimpered softly as she felt him give her breasts a generous squeeze over her low-cut aqua t-shirt. Her own hands began to get busy and she felt her pulse quicken with excitement as she ran her fingers teasingly along the front of his pants.

She'd just begun to playfully finger his zipper when the door opened and someone came in with a start. Rachel and Derrick pulled apart awkwardly and tried their best to look casual as they faced room's newcomer. It was one of the boys from the house.

Rachel had met him earlier and she was pretty sure his name was Alex. She'd caught him checking her out a few times, which didn't bother her. But she clearly had something going with Derrick so she'd figured if the boys were close, he'd likely leave her alone.

He wasn't as attractive as Derrick, although they had very similar builds. Same height, on the thin side. Rachel smiled at him with a hint of embarrassment as it had been pretty obvious what he'd just walked in on. She watched him shoot a quick glance to her chest before moving over to Derrick and grinning as he spoke.

"Whoa! Um, my bad! I was just, uh, coming up to grab my phone." He pointed back towards the hallway. "We were gonna get going soon if you two wanted to, um-."

Alex grinned and trailed off. He'd obviously caught them in the very first stages of getting it on. He shook his head. Lucky-ass Derrick. This chick was hot. Derrick had told him and the other guys about their hookups earlier in the week. Alex shook his head as he again stole a quick glance at Rachel's body.

Derrick smiled and looked at Rachel with a curious expression. "Yeah, I guess we should get going. Unless you, like, wanted to hang out for a little bit." He grinned suggestively.

Rachel felt herself blush as she smiled back. She did want to keep things going, but she didn't want to separate from her friends. She sighed as she looked over Derrick's cute face. There would be plenty of time for fun later in the night...