Senior Week Ch. 08: Insatiable

Story Info
Rachel's wild behavior begins to catch up with her.
17.3k words
4.78
19k
13

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: "The Rachel Chronicles" is a multi-part series of stories involving the titular character (a young woman named Rachel) and her various sexual adventures. The stories are themed mainly around oral sex, with the occasional tale involving other forms of sexual activity. Each chapter is somewhat lengthy and detailed and it is my hope that such detail will provide a richer experience for you readers as you truly get an intensive look inside Rachel's head.

Further, the stories are written in an intended order and it is highly recommended that you read them as such. Obviously, you are free to proceed as you please and I'm grateful that you would read any of them at all. But you will get a much fuller and more rewarding picture if you follow the stories along their natural progression.

PROM is the first series, and while it is a little choppier (in my opinion) because it was my first effort, it is the main story from which the others are branched. So things will definitely be a little confusing (and surprises/themes ruined) if it is skipped over.

PRELUDES is the follow-up and it deals with a crucial stretch of time that led to where Prom began. It weaves the two series together and fills in a lot of missing details and untold storylines that help explain how the events of Prom occurred and why Rachel may have acted in the ways that she did.

Now, for those of you who are all caught up, welcome back! SENIOR WEEK (as you can probably guess) deals with the week following the end of Rachel's senior year of high school. As Rachel attempts to move on from the trauma of the spring, she finds herself caught up once again in the throes of her own unpredictable behavior. New faces emerge, familiar ones return, and existing relationships become both altered and re-born. So sit back and get ready for a week of sand, sun, drama, and fun as Rachel takes her first steps into the next chapter of her life.

As always, I appreciate your ratings and comments and I welcome any and all feedback but understand that I am very sensitive, and if you're too harsh, I will delete everything from this site and never try to be creative again.

I'm kidding.

Enjoy!

*All characters in this story are 18 years or older*

PREVIOUS -- Chapter 7: Blinded

CHAPTER 8

Rachel sighed and rolled over on her towel to face the bright sun. She squinted up at it lazily as she inhaled and took stock of her surroundings. She was back on Derrick's boat and they were out in the open water. She didn't know where he was at the moment but she saw a pile of the clothes he'd been wearing at the club resting next to her.

She stiffened suddenly as her eyes traced down over her own body. She was naked. Completely naked. A ripple of panic streaked through her belly. Where were her clothes?? She couldn't even remember what she'd been wearing when she'd gotten on the boat.

A loud horn sound blared out suddenly, interrupting her thoughts and forcing her hands to her ears. It went off again, this time even louder, ripping mercilessly through her brain. Her head throbbed painfully as she squeezed in tighter with her grip. Her eyes barely open, she looked around wildly to try to locate the source of the noise.

Sure enough, about twenty yards away there was another boat. It seemed to be about the same size as the one she was on, but it was filled with people. They were smiling and laughing. Without really thinking, Rachel pushed herself unsteadily to her knees and then to her feet. She dropped her hands from her ears and stood still as the boat approached and began to pass by.

She became aware again of her total nakedness, but for whatever reason, she made no move to cover up. She simply remained frozen, watching dozens of eyes meet her own while the boat passed. She gasped as she began to recognize the faces. Derrick was over there. He was smiling and looking generally at her but not really paying attention. She saw Mike and Jake. And Tyler. She even saw Kevin and her friends from her house. But her throat dried up quickly as she finally registered the most familiar face standing out from the crowd.

Rebecca.

The girls' eyes locked and Rachel stared at her friend with a wild, paralyzed expression. But Rebecca only looked back blankly, a hint of sadness in her eyes. Almost pity. Rachel took a deep breath and tried to call out but no sound escaped her lips. She waved frantically at Rebecca but received no reaction in return. Within a few seconds, the boats had passed each other and Rachel strained her eyes in a futile attempt to make out her disappearing friend. Finally, she looked back to where she had been standing and glanced around nervously.

She was alone. Truly alone. She could feel it in her gut. Everyone else had been going one direction and she was by herself on her own boat. She winced as the brightness of the sun suddenly seemed powerfully overbearing. Painful even. Her mouth was dry and cottony and she dropped to a knee as the boat lurched and shook over a series of rocky waves. She felt sea-sickness begin to overtake her and she rolled back onto her towel and shut her tights tight. Her stomach dropped with a kick of nausea and she again gripped her heavy head as if she could squeeze the pain away. What had happened?

Rachel's eyes shot open and her lungs filled quickly with an audible gasp. A ceiling fan spun hypnotically on a low setting directly in her line of sight, humming and shaking along. Her head pounded thickly and her throat pinched with dry pain. She felt like she'd been hit by a truck.

She brought her hands to her face and rubbed her eyes vigorously as she tried to boot up her brain and make sense of where she was. She was alone in the bed, and she pushed herself up onto her elbows to look around. Her eyes widened and she blinked a few times as she registered a familiar face looking back at her from across the room. For a moment she couldn't place him but his wide grin and eager eyes jogged her memory. She swallowed dryly as she heard his voice roll out in a playful tone.

"Morning, sunshine."

Alex's eyes dropped subtly and he smirked as he continued.

"Damn, they look even better in the daylight."

Rachel furrowed her brow in confusion as she followed his gaze and tried to comprehend the statement. But it didn't take very long to understand. She shivered with embarrassment as her eyes fell to her full, tan-lined chest. She was only half-covered by the sheets and her boobs were completely out in the open. She blushed as she looked back at Alex's leering grin. It all came rushing back to her, what she'd done the night before.

She had returned from the club wasted and proceeded to keep drinking alone before finally deciding to sneak up to Derrick's room to give him an apology blowjob. But the dark, her impairment, and an innocently incorrect assumption had led her to Alex's bed instead. She'd begun sucking him off, excitedly believing him to be the boy she'd wanted to apologize to. When her efforts had finally jarred him from his slumber and she'd realized her crazy mistake, he had talked her into staying to finish the job.

After dutifully giving him his proper ending, she'd tried to sneak back out of the room but had screwed that up as well. She'd banged into a dresser and woken up Derrick who'd questioned her about her presence. Not knowing how to respond, she'd decided to go ahead and do what she'd set out to do in the first place.

In the blink of an eye, she'd gotten totally naked and slid her way down Derrick's bed to suck his dick as well. But first, she'd taken off her clothes in such a way that she'd hoped Alex could see. And she'd also known that he'd likely be able to hear her blowing his friend just a few feet away. It had made her so excited.

After a couple minutes of expert care, Derrick had came and Rachel had snuggled up to him drunkenly and fallen asleep. She swallowed again as her brain pounded inside her skull. The boat had been just another dream. The bright sun and sea-sickness symptoms of her severely hung-over state.

Rachel held still as she eased a breath slowly out of her lungs. She was definitely hurting and she trembled as she realized that she still hadn't covered herself back up. She was sitting awkwardly propped up on the bed, giving Alex an excellent view of her breasts. And for some reason, it sent a sneaking pulse between her legs.

Her eyes flicked to his shorts as she remembered sucking his dick. She looked back up at him and blushed further as she realized he had caught her looking. She wasn't attracted to him really and the guilt of what she'd done for him was beginning to become more pronounced in the light of day (even if it had been an accident). But for a reason she couldn't explain, she surged at the thought of doing it again. Taking him back into her mouth and swallowing him down. Her toes curled involuntarily at the image.

Keeping her eyes on his, Rachel silently pushed herself up into a more upright position, causing the bed sheet to fall further down her body. Her entire torso slid onto display as the sheet came to rest right at her hips. Feeling like something else was controlling her, she bit her lip and glanced purposefully at the closed bedroom door as she spoke in a soft tone.

"Where's Derrick?"

Alex had certainly made notice of her complete lack of modesty and his dick pulsed in his shorts as he let his gaze wash all over the unexpected wonder of her exposure. Her tight stomach was trembling visibly and her soft breasts simply hung perfectly in place. Taking a step towards her, he responded as he began to cross the room.

"Just left to grab a shower. Probably be a little while."

Rachel swallowed a rush of arousal at the implication. She kept her eyes on Alex as he approached the side of the bed and came to a stop, bringing his waist a mere foot from her face. His shorts had a clear tent to them and Rachel's scalp tingled as she watched him harden further at eye-level. She looked back up at him desperately, unable to form any words. Alex sensed her vulnerability and took the lead.

"That was quite the performance you gave last night."

He extended one hand and rubbed her hair, gently moving her face closer to him. With the other hand, he reached into his shorts and squeezed his dick for effect. He smirked down at Rachel's wide, green eyes.

"How about another quick round? We have time."

Rachel swallowed hard as the hair on her arms stood tall. She still felt drunk. And suddenly completely out of control. This was crazy! Why hadn't she just covered up immediately upon discovering that Alex was in the room? Why had she let him catch her glancing suggestively at his shorts? And why was she letting him guide her head in close right now?

Her stomach twisted in knots but her pussy was on fire. The reality that she had never gotten her own relief the night before after getting so worked up came into full focus. She'd turned down Derrick's offer of reciprocation in favor of getting some sleep. And now it appeared that she had backed herself into another tight spot. She peeled her eyes away from Alex's visible arousal and looked up at him wildly. She spoke with an excited, raspy whisper.

"I-. This is so wrong. I can't just-. He might come back-."

Alex moved in for the kill. He fished his rock hard dick out of his shorts and stroked it firmly, inches from her face. He looked down at her with a confident, suggestive smile.

"No, it's cool. I told you he just left. Plus, I'm halfway there. It'll just take a minute."

Rachel's heart skipped as she felt the guiding pressure return to the back of her head. Her whole body shivered and she stared up at Alex with wide eyes. Her brain was racing in every direction, alarm bells sounding with a fury. But as her eyes stayed locked on his, she parted her lips and let her jaw go slack. Without a final thought, she moved with him as he slid his cock fully into her mouth.

She felt him shiver with pleasure and she swallowed reflexively as she closed her lips around him. She tasted saltiness. Seeing her naked had clearly gotten him worked up. The thought made her wonder just how long he'd been watching. How long had she been uncovered? Derrick wouldn't have left her like that, right?

Her stomach twisted as his name rang out in her brain. Derrick! She felt the cutting guilt intersect with her arousal as she pictured his face while simultaneously tasting his roommate in her mouth. She realized suddenly that she needed to get Alex off quickly. She couldn't have Derrick come in and see them. What a disaster it would be.

Shaking herself from her daze, Rachel twisted her body around and moved closer to Alex, sliding her legs off the edge of the bed facing him. Her movement caused the covers to slip completely from her body and she shivered again as she became aware of her full, naked exposure. Her mouth full, she looked up at Alex and watched as his eyes darted down between her legs. She could feel his hungry stare on her pussy. It sent a wild chill up her spine but also flooded her cheeks with sizzling heat. Pulling in a deep breath, she began to bob her head smoothly in front of him.

She whimpered gently as Alex's right hand made its way to the back of her head, followed shortly by his left. She felt his fingers slip through her hair, this thumbs pressing in right above her ears as he gripped her by the head. As she worked his dick eagerly between her lips, the pressure she'd known was coming began to take form. After a few seconds, Alex was rocking his hips firmly into her face.

Rachel eventually ceded control as she let go and allowed Alex to take the reins. The rapid back and forth movement of her head made it feel like her brain was bouncing and she grimaced with each forceful rotation. She recalled how Alex had begun to guide her the night before as she'd been in the early stages of her accidental blowjob. It had actually been her first clue that something was different versus how it had been with Derrick.

Her gaze shifted upwards again as she looked into his eyes. His expression was strained and he was clearly lost in the experience. Given the aching pain of her hangover, under normal circumstances she wouldn't have allowed him to be so aggressive with her. But she was fully aware of how under the gun they were. His dick was as hard as steel. And with each rapid, piston-like motion it made past her lips, she knew he was one step closer to getting off.

Alex was indeed lost in complete arousal and pleasure. As he pumped her head into his waist, he marveled in amazement at the entire situation. It seemed to be one wild, unbelievable continuation of the pure insanity that had occurred the night before. As his cock rubbed coarsely against the warm tight seal of her mouth, he smiled down at the intoxicating image of her shaking breasts. It made him want to come right then.

As he fought back against the feeling, he shook his head over how things had even gotten started. He'd simply been getting dressed when she'd woken up and accidentally exposed herself. He'd figured a quick view of her incredible tits would be the extent of his good fortune but he'd stirred thickly when he'd seen her make no move to re-cover her body. He'd seen an eerie look in her eyes, and acting on pure lustful instinct, he'd taken the leap and made his move.

As he felt his balls swing and graze her chin, he said a silent prayer of thanks that he'd taken the chance. Despite the euphoria she'd laid on him the night before, he'd still had a fitful sleep after listening to her suck off his roommate just after. And her little striptease, while hard to make out in the dark, had clearly been received loud and clear.

But now that daylight flooded the room, Alex couldn't believe what her naked body looked like in all of its clarity. Her tits were perfect and her tight stomach and sexy legs completed the image. And while her sitting position didn't offer the best view, the thin, well-manicured strip of light brown hair that led to her pussy was delicious looking. She was a vision, and as he continued to pump his cock into the perfect, wet suction of her mouth, he could only grit his teeth and smile.

And before long, that perfection began to become too much to handle. Alex grunted as he felt a low rumble beginning to build deep in his core. The intense blowjob he was getting was pleasurable enough on its own, but truthfully, he'd already been rock hard thinking about her all morning. He'd actually been planning to jerk off in the shower while recounting the events of the previous night as soon as Derrick returned and the bathroom was free. But the current form of tension relief he was receiving was far, far better.

As Rachel's head and body shook to the rhythm of his guidance, he focused his view on her in preparation for his end. The one thing his wild surprise the night before had lacked was a clear view of her in action. He watched intently as she calmly accepted his intensity with full grace. She was still sucking him but he was doing most of the work and she barely seemed strained at all. Her soft lips stretched around his shaft and she moaned gently with each thrust. It was beautiful to watch. But it was coming to a fast end.

With a muttered curse, Alex tensed up and let go. He unloaded powerfully, shuddering as his dick twitched and pulsed inside her mouth. He stopped his motions and held her in tight as the waves of pleasure rocked his senses. His fingers twisted through the strands of her messy hair and he groaned roughly. As her nose pressed into his shaved area, he kept his grip firm and continued to come.

Rachel inhaled sharply as she finally felt the pressure soften on the back of her neck. All in all, the entire blowjob had probably taken less than two minutes but the force and speed with which her head had been moved made it feel like she was still bobbing away. It was like getting off a roller coaster but still feeling the sensation of dizzying motion for another minute or so after.

Blinking her eyes, she pulled back and let Alex's penis slip from her mouth. It had been a rougher ride than she had anticipated and she shook her head to clear the webs. He hadn't really came all that much (which made sense based on what she'd done to him just hours before) and she swallowed gently as she swished her tongue around the corners of her mouth. Flexing her jaw, she raised her chin and looked up at his face.

A sudden rush of arousal rolled over her as her brain processed exactly what she'd just done. She'd woken up drunk, accidentally exposed herself, and then allowed him to talk her into sucking him off less than a minute later. And not only that, she'd essentially turned over the keys and let him more or less fuck her mouth for the duration. She had become a quintessential tool he'd used to get off. A warm, wet, pleasurable place for him to come into.

The realization sent an overpowering shiver through her body as she reveled in the dirty wrongness of it all. It might have been her still swimmingly intoxicated brain, but she felt so turned on by the experience. Every "bad" piece of the puzzle made her arousal soar. Her exposure. Her vulnerability. Her complete submission. She whimpered as her pussy pulsed with aching need.

Finally coming back to the moment, she narrowed her eyes playfully at him and twisted her mouth into a sly grin. Wiping some wetness away, she let out a breath and bit down on her lower lip. She let her eyes flash downward to his penis, softening now and still glistening with her saliva. She shrugged her shoulders coyly. What now?