Senior Week Ch. 09: Photobombed

Story Info
A blast from her past threatens Rachel's future.
11.6k words
4.57
12.6k
6

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: "The Rachel Chronicles" is a multi-part series of stories involving the titular character (a young woman named Rachel) and her various sexual adventures. The stories are themed mainly around oral sex, with the occasional tale involving other forms of sexual activity. Each chapter is somewhat lengthy and detailed and it is my hope that such detail will provide a richer experience for you readers as you truly get an intensive look inside Rachel's head.

Further, the stories are written in an intended order and it is highly recommended that you read them as such. Obviously, you are free to proceed as you please and I'm grateful that you would read any of them at all. But you will get a much fuller and more rewarding picture if you follow the stories along their natural progression.

PROM is the first series, and while it is a little choppier (in my opinion) because it was my first effort, it is the main story from which the others are branched. So things will definitely be a little confusing (and surprises/themes ruined) if it is skipped over.

PRELUDES is the follow-up and it deals with a crucial stretch of time that led to where Prom began. It weaves the two series together and fills in a lot of missing details and untold storylines that help explain how the events of Prom occurred and why Rachel may have acted in the ways that she did.

Now, for those of you who are all caught up, welcome back! SENIOR WEEK (as you can probably guess) deals with the week following the end of Rachel's senior year of high school. As Rachel attempts to move on from the trauma of the spring, she finds herself caught up once again in the throes of her own unpredictable behavior. New faces emerge, familiar ones return, and existing relationships become both altered and re-born. So sit back and get ready for a week of sand, sun, drama, and fun as Rachel takes her first steps into the next chapter of her life.

As always, I appreciate your ratings and comments and I welcome any and all feedback but understand that I am very sensitive, and if you're too harsh, I will delete everything from this site and never try to be creative again.

I'm kidding.

Enjoy!

*All characters in this story are 18 years or older*

PREVIOUS -- Chapter 8: Insatiable

CHAPTER 9

Excerpt from Prom, Chapter 15: Catharsis

She looked over and saw Jeff had pulled into the spot next to her. He was grinning slickly and she sighed as he motioned for her to come over. She didn't really want to get in his car, but she wanted to be seen in public with him even less. With a look of resignation, she headed over to his spot, opened up the passenger door, and slid quietly into the seat next to him. His car was kind of messy, like most boys' cars. And it smelled a bit like smoke and old grass. She looked at him expectantly and raised an irritated eyebrow.

"Well? What was so important?"

Rachel swallowed as she watched Jeff's eyes fall over body. She was suddenly glad she had worn those clothes. All she needed was to have another tight shirt or low neckline and he'd be on her in a second. As it was, he was looking pretty hard. She snapped her fingers.

"Uh, hello?"

Jeff grinned and brought his gaze to her face. "My bad. Ok, so look, I just wanted to apologize about the picture. I, um, well, I just took them, like, for myself to enjoy later. I didn't mean to send the one to Tyler. I just-. Shit, I just couldn't help it, ya know? That had been so hot."

Rachel swallowed at his words and spoke unsteadily. "Um, 'them'? Did you take, like, more? She felt her face starting to get hot.

"What? Oh, shit-, well-." He grinned wider. "Yeah I mean, I just snapped off a few real quick. But don't worry! You saw the one I sent to Ty. You can't even tell that it's you really, right? I didn't send him the others...

***

Rachel wasn't sure how long she'd been sitting on the edge of her bed. Her jaw was slack and her mouth hung open loosely, her fingers frozen in the same outwardly extended position they'd been when she'd dropped the phone.

Whatever reassurance she'd begun to build up in her psyche telling her that everything would be okay now seemed like a cold, distant memory. The pit in her stomach was back, this time with a renewed intensity. She couldn't even begin to process the implications of what she'd just seen, but it had certainly dredged up terrible, dark memories. With a shaking hand, she finally reached for the floor and retrieved her fallen phone.

The text messages had been from Jeff. Three in all. Each within the past several minutes. It was the first time that he had contacted her since about a week after prom when she'd received a probing message inquiring about getting a little more action. She'd ignored it and he hadn't bothered her again. She'd assumed (hopefully) that he had simply moved on. Apparently he'd changed his tune...

1:03 PM: Rachel. It's Jeff. Not sure if you still have my number. Sounds like you and Ty were having some fun. Give me a call.

1:07 PM: Hey I don't want to bother you but we def gotta talk. It's important.

Rachel's pulse quickened again as she looked at the third and final message. There were no words. Only a picture. A terrible, obscene picture that Rachel had initially thought she'd seen before. But as her eyes had focused on it, she'd realized she was wrong. It was even worse than she'd imagined.

It was a picture of her kneeling naked between Jeff's legs. It was from the same incident in his basement that awful morning after prom. But it wasn't the same picture she'd seen already. The picture Jeff had sent to Tyler which had been used against her.

In that one, she had been in the middle of the act. Her face had been buried deep between Jeff's legs while she'd been licking him in places that she still couldn't believe she'd agreed to go. But despite the obscenity of the image, there really hadn't been an obvious indication that it was her. Her face had been almost completely covered behind Jeff's body and only her hair and arms could've been used to identify her. That and a bright yellow shirt crumbled in the corner.

The moment Tyler had shown it to her, it had seemed so obvious that it was her. But as she thought about it now, while she certainly wouldn't want anyone seeing it, there was plenty of plausible deniability regarding her identity. Certainly there were maybe millions of other girls in the world with sandy blonde hair and mildly tanned arms. And the yellow shirt meant nothing without its obvious context from that day.

But the picture she was looking at now contained no such fuzzy gray area. It was a shot of Rachel kneeling back on her heels, completely naked and looking down over her body. Her face was a shocking sight. A thick white line of cum stretched across her forehead near her eyebrow. There was more on her left cheek and by her lips. And her neck and breasts had slight but noticeable shiny wet streaks smeared down them. It was a horrific mess and this time there was no mistaking the identity of the girl in the picture. It was clearly Rachel. 100%. Naked and covered like she belonged on a porn site somewhere.

It wasn't the first time Rachel had seen Jeff what had done to her. She'd immediately gone to the bathroom to clean up and the face looking back at her in the mirror had jarred her senses. She could still see it sometimes when she closed her eyes. But the picture now radiating from the screen on her phone seemed somehow worse. She had no idea how Jeff had been able to take it without her noticing, but then again, she hadn't seen him snap the other one either.

All of that was beside the point now. The "what" was far less important than the "why." If Jeff was sending it, he was doing so for a reason. She remembered how when she'd met him in his car he'd let it slip that he'd taken others besides the one he'd sent to Tyler. He'd promised her that he was going to delete them all after that afternoon, but she'd always known that wouldn't be the case. Even if he never intended to use them again, there was no way he'd be getting rid of such an exciting keepsake. She'd only hoped he'd have enough of a conscience to leave her alone.

Her fingers shaking, Rachel sighed and nervously pulled up Jeff's contact information. She took several deep breaths and steeled herself as she finally pushed her thumb to the phone icon and initiated the call. The ringing tone sounded unnaturally loud and she flexed her jaw tensely. A shiver shot down her spine as she finally heard the phone click and Jeff's slick voice roll out through the speaker.

"Hey, Rach! Glad you called." His tone dripped with sweetness.

Rachel swallowed and responded softly.

"What do you want?"

Jeff laughed, feigning surprise.

"What do I want? C'mon! I haven't seen you in forever. I just wanted to catch up and chat a bit about-."

Rachel tensed as she felt the anger rising in her throat. It was bad enough that he obviously had some twisted plan. She didn't need to be toyed with as well.

"Jeff? Just cut the bullshit. Please. What do you want? Why did you send me that?"

Jeff's friendly tone changed and he cleared his throat. He spoke casually, as if it was a completely normal conversation.

"Fine. You're right. Well look, I'm guessing Tyler filled you in on the train wreck you caused with him and Erica. She left this morning with Jessie. I've never seen her so pissed. And not just at you and Tyler. She seems to think that I must have known about you two and was helping him hide it. There's no talking to her right now so nothing I said convinced her otherwise. Worse, now Jessie is super pissed at me too. She's all like, defending Erica and buying into her crazy bullshit. So as you can see, you made quite the mess. And that's a problem for both of us."

He paused to let his words sink in. Rachel spoke.

"Yeah, I get that she's angry at me, but what does Jessie have to do with it? How is that 'a problem for both of us'?"

Jeff licked his lips and continued.

"Well, you've brought heat on me. Jessie thinks I knew about it and now she's wondering what else I know. Or I've done. And who knows what other shit Erica is filling her head with. Fuck, Rachel. You know they drove back home together this morning, right? That's two hours of Erica venting and putting ideas in Jessie's head that don't need to be there!"

He paused again to catch his breath. He was beginning to getting worked up and he wanted to keep things calm and even.

"You didn't see her. Erica, I mean. She's out for blood. I heard her screaming in Jessie's room about how she's going to call every guy she knows that she thinks you may have hooked up with to try to get more dirt. She's on the fucking warpath and you might want to think about that."

Rachel felt her stomach twist all over. She expected this might be the case. But there wasn't much she could do about it. She could only hope that Erica cooled down before she went off the deep end in some way.

But honestly, what dirt could she even find? Rachel's reputation wasn't a secret. Her dirtiest laundry with Brad and Matt had been aired almost immediately and she'd already surely paid for those sins. So it got around that she'd been chasing another girl's boyfriend. Sure, more people might think she was a slut, but that didn't really concern her. She still didn't understand what Jeff was getting at and she was beginning to get annoyed.

"Jeff, again, why are you telling me all this? I know I made a mess. What's with the picture? And why do you still even have them? You told me you'd get rid of them after I-. After last time when I-."

She took a deep breath as her anger started to take over.

"Is that what this is about? I'm not doing that again, okay? You can't keep putting these pictures in my face and expecting that I'll just come running to-. No, Jeff. You want to be a slime ball and show that disgusting picture to your friends? Be my guest. Just leave me alone!"

Jeff took a deep breath and did his best to stay steady. He was losing her and he had to regain control. What he was about to do was unequivocally wrong and he knew that. He wasn't the world's most morally straight person, but he'd never pulled a stunt like he was about to.

And honestly, he hadn't ever planned on it. But then he'd heard the loud noises coming from Tyler's room, and without even understanding why, he'd somehow just known that it was Rachel. He'd gotten rock hard as he'd listened to Tyler fucking her violently for what seemed like forever. She'd been whimpering and moaning and even screaming at one point. And when it was finally all done and she'd emerged from the room confirming his suspicions, a switch had flipped inside him and he'd known that he'd have to have her again.

So he'd spent the next several minutes coming up with a plan, similar to how he'd gotten her the second time after prom. But he'd also known that he'd need more powerful ammo this time. And a more motivating reason for her to agree.

"Rachel, you're not getting it. As you can see, you've jammed me up pretty good here. I need to get back in Erica's good graces before I end up like Ty. So if she's looking for a way to get back at you, maybe I could help her and come out looking like a hero. Maybe a 'friend of mine' sent me a picture of you. And maybe I share that picture with her and suddenly the crosshairs are off me and-."

Jeff cut off as he heard a clear gasp sound out through the speaker. His shot had hit its target. She finally understood.

Rachel's voice trembled with fear. Barely above a whisper.

"You wouldn't..."

Jeff again had to steady himself. It was all a bluff. He'd never actually do something so heinous. If she called him on it and told him to fuck off, then that would probably be the end of it. But he had a good inkling that she might not be feeling so defiant anymore.

"I don't want to, Rach. But you're leaving me no choice. You know, you do things and you think they don't affect anyone but yourself. But there's always a ripple. And right now, that ripple is fucking me right in the ass. I have a very easy way to get myself out of it. But, you know, I could be convinced to go a different direction. Maybe I could get out of this jam another way. And that's what I wanted to discuss with you."

Rachel felt a dull ringing in her ears as she tried to stay focused on the moment. Her mind raced to a thousand different places, scrambling desperately to process her next move. Jeff had clearly laid it out. If Erica got her hands on that picture, it would be an unthinkable nightmare. She'd send it to everyone she knew. She'd post it online. Shit, she might even print out a million color copies and staple them to every cork board and telephone pole in town.

It would destroy Rachel, far beyond any whispered rumor. Her parents would surely find out. The thought of her dad seeing a picture of his daughter like that? Totally naked on her knees? Her face covered in-. Rachel's stomach lurched and she brought a reflexive hand to her mouth as she choked back a stabbing wave of nausea. She couldn't let that happen. It was becoming clear what Jeff was playing at and what he wanted and all bargaining power seemed to be rushing from her fingers like grains of sand. But she gave one final pushback.

"Jeff, you can't! Why would-? You're in the picture, too! Did you forget that? You think once Jessie sees that she might be able to figure out that-?

Jeff cut her off with a renewed surge of confidence. He knew he had her. Her weak protests were insignificant.

"Rachel, stop. So maybe I crop myself out, huh? Make it more of a close-up of you. Would that be better?"

Rachel fell silent. Her lips trembled as her jaw stayed slack. She felt like she was going to pass out and her brain sizzled with desperation over its inability to process her predicament (let alone solve it). As the long, slow seconds passed in silence, the only thing that became clear was that she had no answer. To his question. To Erica. To the entire situation.

She finally let out a defeated sigh and swallowed with resignation. Her tone low and soft, she came full circle and repeated the very first thing she'd asked Jeff when he'd answered the phone.

"What do you want?"

Jeff felt a shiver run through his entire body as he processed Rachel's surrender. He still felt a little uncomfortable over what he was doing but he told himself again that it was all just a bluff. It didn't make much sense, but it was the best way he could rationalize shamelessly blackmailing her into sex. He didn't even feel like he had control. His lust for her had taken over and steered him down this dark path. It was all bullshit, but he clung to the thought as he scrambled for absolution.

Steadying his voice, he forged ahead. He was in this now. There was no turning back.

"Well, why don't you roll back to my house real quick and we can chat about it?"

Rachel felt her stomach twist. She certainly knew what "chat about it" meant and she doubted it would involve much talking. Her thoughts went back to Tyler and what they'd just done. She'd just literally left that house and the fresh circumstances of her exit made her feel sick again.

"Come back? Isn't Tyler still-? You know, a minute ago you were all concerned about getting into trouble with your girlfriend and now you want me to come strolling back into your house and parade the fact that-."

Jeff cut her off dismissively.

"Relax. First, no one is here. It's just me. Tyler left. When I went to go ask him about your guys' little rendezvous, he was already packing his shit. He said one of his boys was heading back this afternoon so he was going to hitch a ride and try to smooth things out with Erica."

He paused and scoffed gently before continuing.

"And second, what's this sudden concern about modesty? It didn't look like you gave much of a fuck on the dance floor at that club last night."

Jeff stopped and listened as only defeated silence came back through the phone. He'd hit his mark again. There was nothing she could really say to that. He smiled to himself and waited a few more seconds before speaking again.

"So? You coming?"

Rachel opened her mouth and begged her brain to simply find the right words to make it all go away. But only another helpless sigh rolled out. What could she do? He had her and she could think of no other way to fix the situation at the moment. She felt weak and defeated, much like she'd felt when she'd gotten into his car that second time after prom. She swallowed roughly and spoke the words.

"Yeah. I'll be there."

Rachel hung up the phone and stared vacantly at the wall. For an instant, she thought of simply blowing him off and pretending like the phone call had never happened. But the momentary feeling of power passed. She didn't know if Jeff would actually do what he was threatening, but she couldn't take the risk. She didn't trust him and upsetting him now might force his hand.

With forced energy, Rachel pushed herself to her feet and began walking across the room. She stopped in front of the mirror and gave herself a hollow look. She was still in the bikini she'd chosen for the beach. The same one Tyler had roughly torn from her body in his animalistic lust. God, she'd just fucked him less than thirty minutes ago. And now she was going back to the same place to do God knows what. With Jeff. A shiver went down her spine and she swallowed hard as she turned towards the door.