Senior Week Ch. 11: Epilogue

Story Info
Rachel finishes with Josh while keeping an eye on the fall.
7.6k words
4.67
10.6k
6

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: "The Rachel Chronicles" is a multi-part series of stories involving the titular character (a young woman named Rachel) and her various sexual adventures. The stories are themed mainly around oral sex, with the occasional tale involving other forms of sexual activity. Each chapter is somewhat lengthy and detailed and it is my hope that such detail will provide a richer experience for you readers as you truly get an intensive look inside Rachel's head.

Further, the stories are written in an intended order and it ishighly recommended that you read them as such. Obviously, you are free to proceed as you please and I'm grateful that you would read any of them at all. But you will get a much fuller and more rewarding picture if you follow the stories along their natural progression.

PROM is the first series, and while it is a little choppier (in my opinion) because it was my first effort, it is the main story from which the others are branched. So things will definitely be a little confusing (and surprises/themes ruined) if it is skipped over.

PRELUDES is the follow-up and it deals with a crucial stretch of time that led to where Prom began. It weaves the two series together and fills in a lot of missing details and untold storylines that help explain how the events of Prom occurred and why Rachel may have acted in the ways that she did.

Now, for those of you who are all caught up, welcome back!SENIOR WEEK (as you can probably guess) deals with the week following the end of Rachel's senior year of high school. As Rachel attempts to move on from the trauma of the spring, she finds herself caught up once again in the throes of her own unpredictable behavior. New faces emerge, familiar ones return, and existing relationships become both altered and re-born. So sit back and get ready for a week of sand, sun, drama, and fun as Rachel takes her first steps into the next chapter of her life.

As always, I appreciate your ratings and comments and I welcome any and all feedback but understand that I am very sensitive, and if you're too harsh, I will delete everything from this site and never try to be creative again.

I'm kidding.

Enjoy!

*All characters in this story are 18 years or older*

PREVIOUS --- Chapter 10: Deliverance

EPILOGUE

Mmmmm...

Rachel's subtle moan slipped out softly as she inhaled through her nose and shifted her weight reflexively. The spongy material of her black yoga pants offered a decent cushion against the tiled floor, but the familiar pressure pinching her kneecaps was still very present. She smiled to herself as she curled her toes inward eliciting a few gentle cracks. Despite the dull pain pushing into her knees, she was overall more than happy to be where she was.

A grateful sigh from up above forced another smile to Rachel's otherwise occupied lips and she flicked her eyes upward to assess the scene. Josh's expression was a funny one; his face appeared unable to decide upon euphoric relaxation and strained focus. His lips were tight and firm but his eyes displayed joyous warmth. As Rachel continued to bob her head rhythmically in front of his waist, he swallowed and looked up at the low ceiling of the storage room.

Rachel smirked and returned her gaze forward as she watched him slip away into a peaceful state of pleasure absorption. She swallowed gently as she ran her lips smoothly up and down his full shaft, squeezing the firm flesh with meaningful pressure. She'd only been sucking him for a few minutes, but it somehow seemed like far, far longer in her head. She realized that it could have been due to the electric buzz flowing through her system as the excitement of their first hookup proceeded in such a risky and illicit fashion. But it wasn't just that. It was her and her wandering brain. She'd been deeply lost in her own thoughts.

As her tongue swirled around the large and delightfully pulsing cock between her lips, Rachel again let her focus return to the memories of her senior week at the beach. It had been almost a month but the sensations and conflicting emotions were still so vividly fresh. As she continued to eagerly blow her handsome new friend, she could literally feel herself kneeling in the same position in front of Tyler that night she'd ambushed him under the deck. If she closed her eyes, it was stillhimshe was tasting in her mouth.Hispeaceful breaths she heard up above.

And it wasn't just Tyler; it was everyone. And everything. From the unchained freedom of her first night hookup with Derrick to the hopeless shackles of her debased servicing of Jeff in response to his blackmail threats. It had been a complete whirlwind of a week. And one that Rachel was still in relative shock that she'd come out from basically unscathed.

As expected, in the weeks since she'd been home, she hadn't heard a single word from either Tyler or Jeff. Even the situation with Erica, which had appeared at one point just a hair away from going totally nuclear, had seemingly blown over. Rachel wasn't exactly keeping tabs on her, but from word of mouth and various social media postings, it appeared that she and Tyler had patched things up and were still together. It made Rachel feel a little guilty. While her anger (and other extenuating circumstances) had led her into the situations, the simple fact did remain that, since that prom weekend, shehadfucked Erica's boyfriendthreetimes. And done more. When it was tallied up and presented in black and white like that, it made her realize that while she'd waged her supposedly righteous quest against her enemy, it wasn't entirely clear which one of them had been the actual villain in that story.

Rachel's troubling thoughts were gratefully interrupted as a sudden touch came to her hair. She glanced upwards and raised her brows as she felt Josh's hand cup firmly around the back of her head and begin to override the pace and flow of her motions. She swallowed in concentration and eased a breath from her nostrils. Relaxing her jaw, she inhaled again as she felt the expected inward pull bring her face in closer to Josh's body.

A muffled whimper squeaked out as Josh's length nudged more fully into the top of her throat. As her stretched lips reached their deepest point on his shaft, she closed her eyes and concentrated on her technique. It had appeared earlier that Josh would be content to simply stand back and let her work her own way. But the firm pressure and building rocking motion of his own hips was now showing that he was ready to take the reins. She smirked as the squeaks of her sucking motions picked up in volume. Perhaps he'd just been polite earlier and had given her a few minutes grace before stepping in.

The thought sent a mild spark through her system and Rachel's eyes narrowed deviously. While she rarely ever had a problem letting a guy take control and tweak the mechanics of the blowjob to his specific liking (especially when it was with a boy as attractive as Josh was), she suddenly felt a little defensive. Who washeto think he could improveherwork? Sure, all signs pointed to him being the cliché stud athlete who was used to getting what he wanted andwhenhe wanted it. He probably had more than few girls lined up who'd gladly exchange places with Rachel in this dimly lit storage room.

But Rachel didn't care about any of that at the moment. It wasn't abouthim. Quite the opposite. He might not know anything about her except that she owned too many highlighters and was willing to suck his dick in between classes, but if he thought she was just another dime-a-dozen groupie who would gladly wait her turn in his rotation and let him dictate the terms, he was sorely mistaken. And she certainly wasn't going to let him think she was just some inexperienced high school chick who didn't know her way around. The confidence rose in Rachel's stomach and her chest expanded outward in turn.

She'd show him who she was.

Pushing back suddenly on his guiding pressure. Rachel widened her jaw and let Josh's dick fall from her mouth. She shook his grip from her ponytail and winked at him seductively as she took a deep breath and wiped some moisture from her lips. She watched his curious expression with a sense of amusement before extending her hand forward and wrapping her slender fingers around his shaft. She rubbed him playfully, squeezing him in her grip as the wetness of her own saliva slid against her palm.

Not wanting to drag things out, Rachel finally leaned her face back in and angled her head slightly lower. As she pushed his shaft upward, she opened her mouth and pressed her tongue firmly onto the underside of Josh's balls. She felt his body quake and she smiled to herself as she licked her way up over the soft skin of his neatly manicured sac. His balls were large and heavy and they dropped with a noticeable bounce as her tongue guided them upwards and then rolled past towards the base of his shaft.

As she continued to tug playfully on his dick, Rachel resumed her extracurricular efforts and repeated her motions. She ran her tongue generously over and around his sac, even probing the sensitive area behind. Her pussy pulsed unexpectedly as the sensation again conjured up the fresh memories of Tyler and how she'd gone above and beyond for him in order to get his batteries recharged during their threesome with Rebecca. She thought about how eagerly she'd gone down and pleasured him in that specific way and how it had made her own juices flow.

She also thought about how she'd considered doing it for Derrick during that wild morning in his room. She'd been so painfully turned on from the inexplicably dirty things she'd done with his roommate Alex both the night before and just minutes prior. Both times essentially in front of him. And he'd been so nice and fresh and clean from the shower. God, she could've so easily just slid lower and-.

Rachel's arousal began to soar but a sudden crackle of shame twisted through the memories as she recalled his freshly showered state. It switched her memories to a darker place. Jeff.

Jeff had also just gotten out of a shower when she'd shown up at his house to perform whatever task it was he'd wanted in exchange for not sharing his gruesome picture of her with those who might've had reasons to cause her harm. While she'd been completely naked and generously servicing him on his bed just minutes later, he'd mentioned the shower and alluded to the fact that he'd be expecting her to do a thorough job down below.

The thought had disgusted her and she'd clearly had no desire to do such a thing (even though she already had that morning after prom). She didn't even want to be in the same room as him, let alone have his dick in her mouth with the prospect of more upcoming.

But even in her disgust and despair, she couldn't deny that a tiny,tinypiece of her shivered with arousal in the face of such a demand. It was the primal pleaser that dwelled deep in the inner layers of her brain. It was a voice that, while usually silent, made itself quite clearly heard and obeyed when it wanted. It had pushed her to Brad. To Matt. To Tyler. To every faceless boy who had talked her onto her knees in the spring. It was her undoing and yet simultaneously the source of her most red-hot, white-knuckled moments of arousal and desire.

Rachel shivered and shook herself from the intense thoughts as she continued to lick smoothly away. While she couldn't deny or suppress the arousal she felt in her dark moments, she just as truly knew that they certainly weren't the only sources for her lust and pleasure. Things didn't need to be warped or perverted to get her hot. A gorgeous boy with a nice dick could fly her to Cloud Nine just as easily. And as she glanced upward at the grateful expression splashed across Josh's chiseled face, the warmth between her legs told her that she just might have found one of her best pilots yet.

Smiling again to herself, Rachel parted her soft lips and slipped one of Josh's balls into her mouth. She sucked on him smoothly, swirling her tongue over the crinkly flesh with precision. She could feel his legs beginning to shake and she inhaled through her nose as she let him slide out so that she could repeat her efforts on the other half of the equation. She moaned happily as she sucked his balls so eagerly. While she was sure that the sensations she was laying on Josh had to be intensely pleasurable, in all honesty, she was just as happy to be the one delivering than receiving.

Deciding that she'd proved her point, Rachel finally wound down her extracurricular work and began to make her way back up to the main event. She ran her tongue smoothly up the underside of Josh's shaft as she angled him forward and slipped him easily back into her mouth. Her lips tightened snuggly around the head of his cock and she sucked on him playfully, forcing tiny squeaks to ricochet through the small space. As she took him back in fully and resumed her rhythmic bobbing, she smirked. His hand made no return to her head. So much for his guidance and interference. She'd certainly put him back in the passenger seat where he belonged.

As Rachel continued to suck away, she felt her mind begin to wander again. She went back to her earlier thoughts about how Josh really didn't know anything about her. Despite the explicitly intimate performance she was giving him now, it wasn't as if any of their hallway conversations had gone below the surface of casual detail or flirting. He knew nothing of her past or the recent events of her life.

It made her realize that such a clean slate would likely be offered with regards to almost everyone she'd be meeting once she (hopefully) became an official student in the fall. The college wasn't too far from her town, so it was surely possible that a few familiar faces might pop up. And which such familiarity might come the whispers and hushed rumors. And there wasn't much she could do about that.

But overall, it would likely be very minor and limited. It wasn't like a year prior when she had switched high schools located within fifteen minutes of each other. There was enough interaction between Taylor Reed and Pine Valley that plenty of people had known exactly who she was (and all that that entailed) from the moment she'd stepped foot on campus. It was why she had gotten the icy stares from some girls right away. And lustful ones from boys.

It was how Chris had talked her onto her knees at that party in the early fall. People knew about her and the things she did. And of course, she'd only validated such impressions and surpassed such expectations through her actions. She ran through more boys at Pine Valley in a half-semester in the spring than most girls had in four years. And after her short hiatus, she'd certainly made her presence felt at the beach just a few weeks ago. She trembled suddenly. What would Josh think if he knew about all that?

The question forced an internal scoff as Rachel continued to work his cock skillfully between her lips. Was she serious? Would it really matter if he knew? Look what she was doing now. She was on her knees in a storage closet less than three weeks into her summer class. Her shirt was off and she was blowing a guy with whom she'd only had a few flirty conversations in passing. And she was already mentally planning on doing itagainin the future. She scoffed again and laughed at herself. 'Clean slate?' 'Be whoever she wanted to be?' Rachel knew exactly whom she was being. She was being her. And she liked that.

"Fuck, girl. I could get used to this."

Josh's voice shook her from her moment of introspection and she looked upward and raised her brows. He hadn't really said much during the experience and the first verbal confirmation of his satisfaction with her work made Rachel's chest swell with pride. She winked up at him and smiled with her eyes as she continued to suck his dick.

Josh swallowed and nodded earnestly as he grinned and he continued his thought with an easy tone.

"Seriously. You are amazing."

Rachel beamed again and smiled the best she could with her mouth full. It always made her feel good to know that she was exceeding expectations sexually. She thought about the various "older" boys she'd been with at various points in her life, especially the handful of college guys she'd done the past year. Joe, that crazy night in the dorm with Rebecca. Chris and Sean, whom she'd met at the beach over Thanksgiving vacation. Even the regrettable experience of the random guy she'd fucked the summer before she'd changed schools. They'd probably all underestimated her. But in each case, when the smoke had cleared and they were slumped over breathing heavily and trying to focus their brains on what exactly she's just done to them, they'd all understood. Whenever Rachel got up off her knees, she didn't leave anyone unsatisfied. And she surely wasn't going let Josh be the first one.

As she continued to focus on such a pursuit, she began to take note of Josh's noises and various bodily movements. His breaths seemed to be coming faster and faster and his powerful thighs were definitely tightly flexed. She'd also begun to taste a touch of saltiness with each swallow and his cock was certainly painfully hard.

She was actually a little relieved that all signs seemed to be pointing to an impending conclusion. It wasn't that she wanted the experience to be over; she didn't. But despite her wandering memories and percolating arousal, she was also very aware of their time limit. She wasn't in a position to check her phone for the time but she was sure it had been quite a few minutes since she'd gotten on her knees. She simply couldn't be late getting back to class. It might not be a big deal overall, but it went against her promise to take everything seriously. She needed to do a good job and make sure she didn't blow her opportunity. She giggled to herself at the thought. She'd save the "blowing" for other areas...

In an effort to move things along, Rachel brought her hand up and cupped Josh's balls with a tender squeeze. They were still a little damp from her earlier work and they felt warm and soft in her palm. She tingled as she listened to Josh's groaned response up above. She could feel his dick beginning to pulse and he'd begun rocking his hips into her again. As she ran her touch over his sac she smiled to herself.Shecould get used to this too.

As expected, Josh's hand finally made its return to her head and soon his fingers were twisting tensely though her soft hair. His legs were flexed fully and his heavy breaths were punctuated with steady groans and audible swallows. Rachel knew the train was fast approaching the station and she continued to suck him in and out with tight, forceful pressure. She squeezed his sac firmly in her grip. She was ready. It was would be any second now.

With a guttural groan, Josh rocked his hips forward and let go. His dick pulsed and twitched between her lips and Rachel tensed as she felt him come forcefully onto her tongue. She continued to bob her head smoothly and she kept her grip on his balls while he exhaled and came again. His dick was big and certainly quite the mouthful, but it was far from something she couldn't handle. As he continued to come, she smiled again and maintained practiced control.

After a few final pumps, Josh let out a shivering laugh and Rachel felt the tension leave his legs. Despite the intensity of his pulses, he hadn't actually came a whole lot. Rachel smirked to herself as she again wondered how many girls he had lined up. Maybe one had given him a similar treat pretty recently. Maybe one from the hallway earlier. Maybe he'd been with her in this same closet...